Who shot me,
But your ck *punks didn't finish
Now you 'bout to feel the wrath of the Indians,
nigg* We hit 'em up

Check this out*
You motherf**kers know what time it is
I don't even know why I'm on this thread
You nigg*s ain't even on our level
We're going to let our homies Boda, Iceman, Yesuispal, Dominicano, Eisa, DannyG, Johnno, Daniel, The Truth Hurts, and our secret weapon
Ride on you
b*tch made azz *ck b*tches

Get out the way yo
Get out the way yo
Ck-daffy duck just got dropped
Xenoke *pass the mac
And let me hit 'em in his back
Ck-professor needs to get spanked right
For being a rat
Little ck weak azzes
And We ain't never heard of you
Poisonous gats attack when the indians serving you
Spank the shank
Your whole crew when We gank
Guard your rank
'cause We're gonna slam your azz in a pang
Ck weaker than a f**ken' block
We're running through nigg*
And We're smoking Ck mafia
In front of you nigg*
With the ready power
Tucked in my Guess
Under my Eddie Bauer
Your clout petty sour
We push ur wigs back ever hour
We hit 'em up

Haze, Vince, Smooks, Fricco, Navi Ho, Max, Anubis, Twinster, Paul, Luke show them how we do it
Keep it real
Its penitentiary steel
This ain't no thug life *battle
All you ck *nigg*s getting killed
With your mouths open
Tryin' to come up off of us
You in the clouds hoping
Smoking dope
It's like a Sherm high
nigg*s think they learned to fly
But they burn motherf**ker you deserve to die
Talking about you Getting Money
But it's funny to me
All you nigg*s camping
While you talking sh*t to me?
We're a Ck bashing*
Thug livin', out of prison
Pistols in the Air (Air) (Ha Ha)
Queen of CC remember when We use to let you talk in our safe house
And helped the b*tch *until she tried to take off her blouse*
Now it's all about The Indians*
You copied our style
Five shots couldn't drop us
We took it and smiled
Now we're here to set the record straight
With our A-K
We're still the indians that you love to hate
Motherf**ker We Hit 'Em Up

Joeycool, SIr Daniel, DonkeyBoy, Shaffy, Trev are from GB
Where plenty of murder occurs
No points to come
They bring drama to all you herds
Now go check the scenario
Mr baroness,
They'll bring you fake G's to your knees
Coppin' pleas in de Janeiro
Crack lize*is you
Cracked up or doped up
Get your little ck Junior Whopper clique smoked up
What the f**k?
Is you stupid?
We take ur *money,
crash and mash through Crime City
With our clique looting, shooting, and polluting your block
With fifteen shot,
Cocked glock to your knot
The indian Mafia clique moving up another notch
And your Pop stars popped and get mopped and dropped
And all your fake azz ck props
Brainstormed and locked

You's a Indian biter
Indian style taker
We'll tell you to your face, you ain't sh*t but a faker
Soften than Alize with a chaser
'bout to get murdered for the paper
jjk**We mean post the scene of the caper
Like a loc, with little ck-devildog' in a choke hold
Toting smoke, we ain't no motherf**ckin' joke
Thug Life, nigg*s better be known
Be approaching
In the wide open, gun smoking
No need for hoping
It's a battle lost
We gottem crossed as soon as the funk is bopping off
nigg*, We hit 'em up

Now you tell me who won*
We see them, they run (ha ha)
They don't wanna see us
Whole Ck junior whopper Mafia clique claiming to have 25 players with over 100k stats
Dressing up trying to be us
How the f**k they gonna be the Mob?
When we always on our *job
We're a hit squad
Killing their weak azz members
But somebody got to do it

Oh yah ck B*tches
You wanna f**k with us
You Little young azz motherf**kers
Didn't one of you nigg*s get some tr*nny operation or something
You're f**kin with us, nigg*?
You f**k around and catch a seizure or a heart-attack
You better back the f**k up
Before you get smacked the f**k up
This is how we do it on our side
Any of you nigg*s from Ck that want to bring it,
Bring it.
Twinkie, Katie, Vicious V, Char, & Mrs. Scorpion ain't singing,
They bringing drama
f**k you and your junior varsity mafia
We're gonna kill all you mother f**kers
Now when We came out, We told you it was just about mr baroness
Then everybody had to open their mouth with a mother f**kin opinion
Well this is how we gonna' do this:
f**k ck-popboy boy george
f**k ck wanna be menazz
f**k ck as a group, gang, and as a mother f**kin crew.
And if you want to be down with Ck,
Then f**k you too.
Ck- wannabe Grimey *f**k you too.
All you mother f**kers,
f**k *you too.
All of y'all mother f**kers,
f**k you, die slow motherf**kers,
Our*four four (.44 magnum) make sure all ur junior ck *members don't grow.
You motherf**kers can't be us or see us.
We mother f**kin' Thug Life riders.
Indians*till' we die.
Out here in High Levels, nigg*
We warned ya'
We'll bomb on you mother f**kers,
We do our job.
You think you the mob, nigg*, we the motherf**kin'' mob
Ain't nothing but killers
And the real nigg*s, all you ck punk azz feel us.
Our stats goes triple and four quadruple
You nigg*s laugh 'cause our crew got guns under they motherf**kin'belts
You know how it is and we drop u clowns they felt
You nigg*s can't feel it
We the realist
f**k 'em.
We're CK killers.

Luciferianism
08-17-2012, 01:05 AM
Too much time on your hands. And the result was just a badly written incoherent bastardisation of the original. I'm guessing you're not black.

DBM 2IC
08-17-2012, 01:06 AM
Lol funny but gay at the sametime

Olly1
08-17-2012, 01:12 AM
Read the first 3 lines and got bored. I'm pretty sure the rest will basically say the same but in a slightly different way. Am I right for anyone who was brave enough to bother reading the whole thing?

Blue fire
08-17-2012, 01:18 AM
Too funny 😄😄😄

Dillinja
08-17-2012, 01:41 AM
'Pac just called and said 'Fcuk east coast' :p

sister morphine
08-17-2012, 01:44 AM
Too much time on your hands. And the result was just a badly written incoherent bastardisation of the original. I'm guessing you're not black.
+1. Ludicrous Psycho-babblings retrieved from a babboon's butthole.

So mr noodlehead, the other day you were telling CK that "Indians were at all levels and attacking us daily". I'm on 110 so give me some names between let's say 109 to 115 (or closest if there's none in that area). Your turn to put up or stfu 😝 I did pump some guy a few days back with a bunch of toilets... I mean teepees on his hood. He cried like a squaw though so he couldn't have been an indiot could he.

noodles
08-17-2012, 01:45 AM
No I'm brown:)

noodles
08-17-2012, 01:51 AM
@sour virginia...did I say that? Really? When? Where? And Where's the list with the 25 members with over 100k stats? Hahaha
From levels 109 to 115...lmao still don't understand level brackets yet? noob:)
Yes, I do have a lot of time on my hands waiting for u gals to level up...:)

noodles
08-17-2012, 01:52 AM
'Pac just called and said 'Fcuk east coast' :p
East coast or ck? Lol:)

Dillinja
08-17-2012, 02:03 AM
+1. Ludicrous Psycho-babblings retrieved from a babboon's butthole.

So mr noodlehead, the other day you were telling CK that "Indians were at all levels and attacking us daily". I'm on 110 so give me some names between let's say 109 to 115 (or closest if there's none in that area). Your turn to put up or stfu �� I did pump some guy a few days back with a bunch of toilets... I mean teepees on his hood. He cried like a squaw though so he couldn't have been an indiot could he.
Talk about reprezent! I tell you what...you're doing a better job than a lot of other CK members of representing your crew. You go girl!!!!

Dillinja
08-17-2012, 02:05 AM
East coast or ck? Lol:)
which ever one pees sitting down! :p

noodles
08-17-2012, 02:10 AM
Then we both know the answer...:)

sister morphine
08-17-2012, 02:27 AM
@sour virginia...did I say that? Really? When? Where? And Where's the list with the 25 members with over 100k stats? Hahaha
From levels 109 to 115...lmao still don't understand level brackets yet? noob:)
Yes, I do have a lot of time on my hands waiting for u gals to level up...:)
In the email you are chief suspect for, eh coldcomander. The ones above my level are so I get something to look forward to.

Just a thought; maybe by "all levels" you meant all levels of IQ from 1 through 10; excepting Boda who's the missing link

noodles
08-17-2012, 02:51 AM
@Sour virgina first, u accuse me of saying Indians were atking at all levels...I asked u a few simple questions to prove I made those comments..still didn't answer...then u accuse me of some email cold comedian Sally nonsense...and if ur memory wasn't so shot from drinking ur Benzoyl Peroxide, u would remember certain things that occurred yesterday like the list of Indians I posted all above ur level 108...u'll have more than u can handle, when and if u ever level up....and i could tell ur gonna be crying and posting the typical things when we smash u....and u have the nerves, to talk about IQ..lmao
Still waiting for the list....

sister morphine
08-17-2012, 03:54 AM
I must have missed your list then. Off to check it out now

Can't help on the list you want. My security clearance ain't high enough

As for the email, do you remember this? It's got your grubby prints all over it. Maybe you have trouble recalling events over a week old though, diddums. My bold

"CK Members & Leaders

We have now massively infiltrated your mafia at all levels thanks to that dimwit oaf Rubber Daffy Duck (aka*Donald Teflon). We thought it only polite to inform you that we are watching each and every one of you (and it’s not a pretty sight) and furnish a few facts to allow you to increase your enjoyment of the game.

CK Leaders : When will you realize that Donald Taffy only has a few particles for a brain, approximately the same number as members of his Karma crew. That makes 2, although Rubber Deflon Duck struggles counting higher than the number 1 so who knows what he has told you.

Sean: We hope you had fun playing strip poker with Roberto last night. Each to their own, we're not ones to judge, even if you insist on wearing that pink mankini under you clothes. Snigger! You know how the saying goes, whatever happens in Sin City, stays in Sin City (mostly).

Baroness: You redneck hic! You do not know what you are talking about (and talk too much), you must have accidentally drunk another bottle of your peroxide again.* I can confirm to all, that Indians are at all levels and yes we are attacking you daily. Furthermore your security sucks, as does that sorry excuse for a chat room. Full of gay Justin Bieber fans, surprised Sean doesn’t visit more often. Snigger!

Vader:* Welcome to the brotherhood and your new position. You can be our urinal. Snigger!

Devil ****: Why are you so quiet, has the cat got your tongue. Are you gagged? Did you have a bad weekend. Pissing ourselves laughing (on Vader)!

CK Members: Fed up with being in Crime City’s answer to kindergarten? Reply now to find out more.

CK Indian Operatives: For those already undercover, thanks for all you hard work, you know who you are. It can’t be easy hanging out with these lemons and especially listening to that old trout the Baroness.

See you in the high levels, probably around the time the iPhone 10 arrives!

Laughing Indians"

Max Power
08-17-2012, 03:57 AM
Read the first 3 lines and got bored. I'm pretty sure the rest will basically say the same but in a slightly different way. Am I right for anyone who was brave enough to bother reading the whole thing?

It appears you are grasping the concept of rap.

Dr BoneCrusher
08-17-2012, 03:58 AM
Hey Max not for nothing but, that's your leader?

noodles
08-17-2012, 04:12 AM
Same question I wanted to ask u ck gals...Teflon daffy duck & mr baroness are 2 of ur leaders..lol

noodles
08-17-2012, 04:21 AM
@sour Virginia ....now what makes u so certain that email was Sent by me? I doubt ur intelligent enough to work in the csi department, b/c ur last few posts just confirmed that...and since ur not in a position, with high enough clearance...stop yapping and go chew on a bone...run along to somebody that's above ur rank and bring that list of 25...:)

Dr BoneCrusher
08-17-2012, 04:45 AM
@noodles I am assuming you are a much better leader behind the scenes then you are in the public eye. So, it may behoove you to wait till JoeyC's able to post again, his superior wit and oratory skills does your gang justice.

(I mean this in the most helpful way)

Dipstik
08-17-2012, 04:54 AM
Lol... WAY tldr!

Payam? That you? Welcome back!

noodles
08-17-2012, 05:02 AM
@noodles I am assuming you are a much better leader behind the scenes then you are in the public eye. So, it may behoove you to wait till JoeyC's able to post again, his superior wit and oratory skills does your gang justice.

(I mean this in the most helpful way)
I couldn't agree with u more...
By the way, can u plz get me the list of 25 players with 100k stats...still waiting:(

Polarbear
08-17-2012, 05:08 AM
I wonder if noodles gets commission from ticking cK off and making them buy more gold :rolleyes:

noodles
08-17-2012, 05:16 AM
I wonder if noodles gets commission from ticking cK off and making them buy more gold :rolleyes:
.00001% lol

SoccerStud
08-17-2012, 05:58 AM
This whole entire fight is sad. Every single CK member I have crossed, only a few had stats of 75k or down. Now don't get me wrong, the can destroy most of the players on upper levels. But unless you get someone to spend 30,000-50,000 dollars on a game; Indians will have the upper hand since they have at least 3 players over 200k stats. And please take all of this trash talking to another forum. It annoys me that I always have to hit next page to find something useful. My two cents

sister morphine
08-17-2012, 05:59 AM
@sour Virginia ....now what makes u so certain that email was Sent by me? I doubt ur intelligent enough to work in the csi department, b/c ur last few posts just confirmed that...and since ur not in a position, with high enough clearance...stop yapping and go chew on a bone...run along to somebody that's above ur rank and bring that list of 25...:)
lol, I don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to know its you. No other Indian I've talked with drones on recycling the same old routines, especially the iPhone 10 line. You should get a new scriptwriter. Maybe you've already employed QPR in that position judging by your oh so witty way of referencing my second account name.

sister morphine
08-17-2012, 06:44 AM
Here's the list

Not sure why mr baroness is sending messenger girls to speak for him...and really not sure what ur talking about traveling to random hoods looking for decorations ....anyway here's the list of Indians
List of indians -noodles, jjk, xenoke, navi ho, joeycool, donkey boy, Sam, Sir Daniel, jm, lupo, yesuispal, Vicious V, Johnny, Twinkie, anubis, Katie, dannygreene, yan tou huat, luke, Max Mayhem, char, iceman, haze, paul, nycpizzalover, scorpian lady, jake, daniel, Boda, Yan, Twinster, Dominicano, iceman, Smooks, Vince( level 200), Johnno,shaffy, Eisa, fricco and a secret weapon player...
Now list those 25 players with over 100k stats and stop dodging the question!
Re-edited for Truth!
Anyway I make that 40 (including the spooky 👻 "secret weapon player"). There's 200 levels in cc, so on the Indians are on every level claim that's an epic fail

Dipstik
08-17-2012, 06:47 AM
Heh... didn't someone just bump an old thread from 2011 of Johnno saying "oh noes how can you guys POSSIBLY be spending real money to buy stuff?!?!?!"

Guess he got over that, huh?

noodles
08-17-2012, 06:50 AM
@sour Now I truly believe, there is no hope for u...now scramble along and choke on a bone!
That's why u don't have that high clearance....just follow orders and be a good dog..lmao

sez
08-17-2012, 06:57 AM
So there are 40 members above 100k? Did I read that right? Just want to know if that's where the count is now ;)

Dipstik
08-17-2012, 07:00 AM
http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/images/g/gangster_myself-2172.jpg

Dillinja
08-17-2012, 07:13 AM
Originally Posted by noodles
Not sure why mr baroness is sending messenger girls to speak for him...and really not sure what ur talking about traveling to random hoods looking for decorations ....anyway here's the list of Indians
List of indians -noodles, jjk, xenoke, navi ho, joeycool, donkey boy, Sam, Sir Daniel, jm, lupo, yesuispal, Vicious V, Johnny, Twinkie, anubis, Katie, dannygreene, yan tou huat, luke, Max Mayhem, char, iceman, haze, paul, nycpizzalover, scorpian lady, jake, daniel, Boda, Yan, Twinster, Dominicano, iceman, Smooks, Vince( level 200), Johnno,shaffy, Eisa, fricco and a secret weapon player...
Re-edited for Truth!

The secret weapon player is Hatta with his BAD Michael Jackson jacket... ;)

noodles
08-17-2012, 07:14 AM
http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/images/g/gangster_myself-2172.jpg
First time u made me laugh....I'll give u a one day pass from atks:)

TonySpaghetti
08-17-2012, 07:17 AM
I guess I'm not familiar with this song. When I started reading it (until I lost interest), I was reading it to the tune of Puff the Magic Dragon.

Dipstik
08-17-2012, 07:19 AM
First time u made me laugh....I'll give u a one day pass from atks:)

No, go ahead... since your stamina is worth more than the $0 you win off me, I consider myself coming out ahead.

Dillinja
08-17-2012, 07:19 AM
I guess I'm not familiar with this song. When I started reading it (until I lost interest), I was reading it to the tune of Puff the Magic Dragon.
Thats because you're used to listening to white trashy rock...instead of ghetto hip-hop.:rolleyes:

noodles
08-17-2012, 07:25 AM
Sez, I think TonyS wants to join TnA:)

sez
08-17-2012, 07:30 AM
Originally Posted by noodles
Re-edited for Truth!

The secret weapon player is Hatta with his BAD Michael Jackson jacket... ;)

Is it still a secret? I thought Ritchie came out and is open and free now??? I see him posting p.enis images on everyone's wall in game...

sez
08-17-2012, 07:35 AM
Sez, I think TonyS wants to join TnA:)

I thought Tspag was forming (CnB)....???

C.ock N' Balls... No? Thought I heard that somewhere...

Love ya Dr.Evil (no homo)

noodles
08-17-2012, 07:42 AM
I thought Tspag was forming (CnB)....???

C.ock N' Balls... No? Thought I heard that somewhere...

Love ya Dr.Evil (no homo)
........lmao!

noodles
08-17-2012, 07:45 AM
No, go ahead... since your stamina is worth more than the $0 you win off me, I consider myself coming out ahead.
That's like someone saying i didn't wanna eat that anyway, after they drop their ice cream....:(

sez
08-17-2012, 07:49 AM
That's like someone saying i didn't wanna eat that anyway, after they drop their ice cream....:(

Lol Awe...

"You know he gonna go cry in da car..."

It's Friday B.itches

Dipstik
08-17-2012, 07:56 AM
No, that's like saying I really don't care if you drop your ice cream to spite me... it's no big deal to me. It's yours to waste if you like.

G Wiz
08-17-2012, 10:05 AM
Lolol @ this horrifying OP!!! Deh gawd boy! Why unnu leave lyric dem fa lyricist? haha!

"So we sing badman *boom*, wi nuh runaway

We will shot fassyhole wether night wether day

Man a badman*boom*, wi nuh romp an play

Yu will dead and wi mean weh wi say eh eh eh

Indian, make mi see yu gun

From yu know out a road from a bwoy yu nuh run

A coulda Satan

All I wanna say is

I woulda shot somebody

Never end like deadbody"

noodles
08-17-2012, 10:31 AM
@gwiz thought u would of picked something from vanilla ice:) ice ice baby lmao!