PDA

View Full Version : Advice on gold buildings.

Baraka
08-16-2012, 11:57 PM
I aren't a big gold spender but recently decided to buy 250 in the sale and then to my surprise got 150 gold in compensation from Gree. So I was thinking wat gold buildings should I get. I was thinking 2 water treatment or farming tap joy to get two bio domes. Wat you think.

Dreno33
08-17-2012, 12:00 AM
i think diamond mine is the best. at lvl 10, it increases your income/hour by 218k? around there.

Baraka
08-17-2012, 12:47 AM
Yes but was looking at upgrade costs and stuff. It's like 10 mill for first upgrade. Where as these two are ten mill at like level 7.

James_mac
08-17-2012, 02:51 AM
get one of each

BrodawgCanada
08-17-2012, 02:56 AM
Buy the composite factory!!! That's a no brainer!! Attack and defense stats are more important!!!

Hassleham
08-17-2012, 03:03 AM
Composite should always come first. Then i'm going for a geothermal plant because the upgrades look reasonable and the income is good. Although the 6 hour spawn time might not suit you if you can't check the game as often as me.

Ashmw
08-17-2012, 03:03 AM
Composite factory pls.

Aidan
08-17-2012, 03:19 AM
Composite factory first. Then coal mine- fast upgrade time and cheap too.

Baraka
08-17-2012, 03:23 AM
I got the composite. So I might get one of each. Or might look into the coal mine.

Baraka
08-17-2012, 03:44 AM
Aaagh been using war priests spread sheet and the toolkit. It's all very simalar in income per hour cost of upgrades and time of upgrades. Will let u know wat I decide.

Baraka
08-17-2012, 04:34 AM
Decided to get a flancraft carrier instead.

Hassleham
08-17-2012, 05:51 AM

Worst decision possible.

Dreno33
08-17-2012, 06:00 AM

Worst decision possible.

yeah wtf dude. after we give our advice you slap us in the face like that? umm, log out :P

Miner
08-17-2012, 06:12 AM

Well, that's enough to shut this thread down.

Arizona
08-17-2012, 06:14 AM
What a waste. You could have just kept it until something great came along.

Miner
08-17-2012, 06:18 AM
What a waste. You could have just kept it until something great came along.

I guess it's his gold, his choice. Not what I would have done, though I have all money buildings in my base now anyway ;)

Personally, I would have used if for a good money building or two (def the comp factory first) and saved the rest for boss event medpacks.

Tctiger
08-17-2012, 06:45 AM
comp factory first then look at the upgrade costs on gold buildings to work out what you will be able to upgrade to , don't just look at level 10 payouts unless you can upgrade to level 10 is my tip.

Baraka
08-17-2012, 08:31 AM
Haha did I hell get the carrier lol. Got two water treatments due to upgrade times lol.

James_mac
08-17-2012, 08:32 AM

lies haha i just checked your base and inventory. no flancraft carrier there but i can see 2 water treatments now tho.

Warfiend
08-17-2012, 08:34 AM
Haha did I hell get the carrier lol. Got two water treatments due to upgrade times lol.

That was a good one. :D

Baraka
08-17-2012, 08:45 AM
They upgrade so quick. I nearly got a coal mine though.

Buggs1a
08-17-2012, 09:47 AM
Lol. Sweet.
The carrier looks awesome, but I don't like the name. I prefer realistic real names only.

Ya, I got a bunch of gold from Funzio being I'm on their beta team and Jhoemel told me to get the comp factory first. I did. It's nice, but isn't amazing yet since I'm on,y level 2 on it. Maybe 3 now. Now I have 114 gold left and am saving it for I dunno what.

So you did well by getting the comp first. I like money gold buildings a lot because they give you a return on your investment all the time. And in my opinion one money building is better then one gold unit.

Mad
08-17-2012, 10:00 AM
Lol. Sweet.
The carrier looks awesome, but I don't like the name. I prefer realistic real names only.

Ya, I got a bunch of gold from Funzio being I'm on their beta team and Jhoemel told me to get the comp factory first. I did. It's nice, but isn't amazing yet since I'm on,y level 2 on it. Maybe 3 now. Now I have 114 gold left and am saving it for I dunno what.

So you did well by getting the comp first. I like money gold buildings a lot because they give you a return on your investment all the time. And in my opinion one money building is better then one gold unit.

I am sitting on some Tapjoy gold. I have been using it in the Boss events to go a bit further and picked up some decent units. But I was wondering about spending it on some money buildings.

What do others think?

Long term is it more important to have a good cash flow or gold units?

Ryans67
08-17-2012, 10:10 AM
I have all of the gold buildings, and the water treatment is the worst of them all in my opinion. Reason being the 18 hour collection time. Makes it hard to synch, or schedule collection. They upgrade fast and cheap, but so does the coal mine. Something to consider next time.

Buggs1a
08-17-2012, 10:37 AM
I am sitting on some Tapjoy gold. I have been using it in the Boss events to go a bit further and picked up some decent units. But I was wondering about spending it on some money buildings.

What do others think?

Long term is it more important to have a good cash flow or gold units?

Gold money buildings are good compared to one gold unit. You get money every so often and can upgrade for more money. You use it to buy anything that cost money. So to me that's better even though gold units are indestructible. It'd take tons of gold units and tons of real money to make big difference. Money building gives you ability to buy anything including soe high end cash units.

Just my thought.

Baraka
08-17-2012, 11:08 AM
Suppose it depends on your stats and stuff. My income per hour is nearl 60000 so I don't really need money buildings but think gold units are over priced for wat they are. If u were thinking of using gold for units then I would spend your gold on the boss events. I think they a good way to get good units. Hope that helped.

Hassleham
08-17-2012, 11:46 AM
Strong income is more important that gold units unless you plan on spending thousands of $$$ on the game and having a full gold army.