PDA

View Full Version : Next gem sale??

BrodawgCanada
08-16-2012, 11:17 PM
How often are gem sales happening?? I have. $60 in iTunes cards and want to wait for the next sale!! I got them on sale for $48, then an extra 20% off in the. Ext sale would be a bonus!!

Talkazar
08-17-2012, 12:28 AM
Your wish is GREE's command. Seems one started just now!

Njwmrb
08-17-2012, 09:19 AM
You sir, are a wizard.

spectra
08-17-2012, 09:54 AM
how often are gem sales happening?? I have. $60 in itunes cards and want to wait for the next sale!! I got them on sale for $48, then an extra 20% off in the. Ext sale would be a bonus!!

ask and you shall receive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dewsy
08-17-2012, 10:08 AM
Hate gold sales, I never buy at full-price but resisting the urge when it's on sale is so difficult!

Chups
08-17-2012, 12:05 PM
Hate gold sales, I never buy at full-price but resisting the urge when it's on sale is so difficult!

I succumbed. :(

Dewsy
08-17-2012, 12:08 PM
I succumbed. :(

I'm debating if its cheating or not to get level 10 BD with cash while its on sale...

Chups
08-17-2012, 12:13 PM
I'm debating if its cheating or not to get level 10 BD with cash while its on sale...
Definitely not.....I've been contemplating on it. Might use it when level 9 and 10 come along.

The_Red
08-17-2012, 12:17 PM

Perhaps its just me, but I find it more fun when I have the chance that someone can attack me and loot my unvaulted gold... it adds a level of excitement to the game.

Dewsy
08-17-2012, 12:19 PM
Perhaps its just me, but I find it more fun when I have the chance that someone can attack me and loot my unvaulted gold... it adds a level of excitement to the game.

Yeah I know what you mean. Today going for level 8 has actually been the most fun I've had playing KA for a while. Enjoyed the sense of urgency raiding to get as much as i could before someone stole my hard-stolen gold.

The_Red
08-17-2012, 12:21 PM
note to self... look for leve 98 player with lots of unvaulted gold. :P

Dewsy
08-17-2012, 12:24 PM

Just about to start the upgrade so you better hurry up! :P

Chups
08-17-2012, 12:33 PM

Definitely more fun............but at 1.8M level 10......OMG!

spectra
08-17-2012, 01:12 PM

OK Red, I will race you there, whom ever get there first gets to eat the "cake" hhahahaha

Just about to start the upgrade so you better hurry up! :P

Just Teasing you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Dewsy
08-17-2012, 01:21 PM
OK Red, I will race you there, whom ever get there first gets to eat the "cake" hhahahaha

Just Teasing you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Too late mwhahah
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/Babyhamster8/Photo17-08-2012203844.png

harpua
08-17-2012, 01:29 PM
anybody else have a problem with people whining and crying about getting raided! I thought that was the point of the game. couple of people took great offense to my raids and commented to me that they didnt like it in a profane way. I responded with some profanity of my own. seems my enemies teamed up (i read their boards) and told funzio that I was abusive. ha!
I play(ed) every day. As of this morning my account no longer works. Seems as if Funzio banned me without even looking into it or they would have seen that All i did was repeatably raid some people. What up with that? Do you get mad when you get raided or do you figure its just part of the game.
p.s. sorry about the rant...

spectra
08-17-2012, 01:46 PM
anybody else have a problem with people whining and crying about getting raided! I thought that was the point of the game. couple of people took great offense to my raids and commented to me that they didnt like it in a profane way. I responded with some profanity of my own. seems my enemies teamed up (i read their boards) and told funzio that I was abusive. ha!
I play(ed) every day. As of this morning my account no longer works. Seems as if Funzio banned me without even looking into it or they would have seen that All i did was repeatably raid some people. What up with that? Do you get mad when you get raided or do you figure its just part of the game.
p.s. sorry about the rant...

take screen shot of the profanity they left in your wall and send Funzio a ticket from the ingame support, when they reply 9auto reply stating they got your ticket) then reply and attached the pictures

your mistake was to reply in their wall with the same type of profanity they posted, but I hope that you can sort things out this way and be able to continue playing the game soon

Cheers

The_Red
08-17-2012, 02:26 PM
take screen shot

Not going to talk about the ban, for obvious reasons.

But, how does one take a screenshot in the game if they are having issues logging in? ;)

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
08-17-2012, 04:38 PM
I think this gem sale is the most strategic one they have out out this far, bar none.

Right at the 12th hour for a box event, and at the beginning of a boss event.

For the gem buyers this is a relief to a degree. For the none gem buyers a little incentive to spend $5 - $20 and get more gems.

GetItOn
08-17-2012, 04:53 PM
I think this gem sale is the most strategic one they have out out this far, bar none.

For the gem buyers this is a relief to a degree. For the none gem buyers a little incentive to spend $5 - $20 and get more gems.

Bah, no relief it's making the t50 go bat crazy! :(

Chups
09-06-2012, 08:29 AM
I want a gem sale!!! :D