PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favorite flavored sundae?????

Deluxe
08-16-2012, 04:45 PM
Mine is the 'gree sucks at life' flavor only available at your local 'go f*ck yourself' store!!

Real point is...after 6 hours of silence CCM makes an appearance and announces something that applemacguy already shared with the forum community!!! And the cherry on this tasty 'gree sucks at life' sundae is the fact that there is no mention of the current issue...spend away though and fuel the company that really knows how to tell people 'go f*ck yourself'!!

Swingle007
08-16-2012, 04:47 PM
This is bad, very very bad.....*shakes head in displeasure over the annoying delay in Gree's response to us. *

I don't dig sundaes btw, but I will take a chocolate shake all day long. :-)

TonySpaghetti
08-16-2012, 04:53 PM
I like fruity flavours.

Steve0
08-16-2012, 04:55 PM
No Nuts.....

Pasta
08-16-2012, 05:00 PM
Yeah agrees fruity flavors with nuts and some chocolate.

Carmine74
08-16-2012, 09:04 PM
Caramel is always tasty!

Khayman
08-16-2012, 09:08 PM
Rum with nuts (Nudie would be proud)

dudeman
08-16-2012, 09:17 PM
Mine is the 'gree sucks at life' flavor only available at your local 'go f*ck yourself' store!!

Real point is...after 6 hours of silence CCM makes an appearance and announces something that applemacguy already shared with the forum community!!! And the cherry on this tasty 'gree sucks at life' sundae is the fact that there is no mention of the current issue...spend away though and fuel the company that really knows how to tell people 'go f*ck yourself'!!

Pmsl!!!

Guaranteed the only reason they get away with this type of douchebaggery is because all their customers are faceless accounts. They don't have to deal with frusrated calls to the customer service department, they don't have to deal with customers coming in to their place of business to lodge formal complaints, and they don't have to be professional about anything.

That and I get the impression that running this kind of social media business is almost like the wild west of yesteryear. Do whatever the hell you want as long as you can get away with it, until someone makes enforceable laws to prevent you from ripping people off and living like royalty as a result.

TonySpaghetti
08-16-2012, 09:21 PM
Pmsl!!!

Guaranteed the only reason they get away with this type of douchebaggery is because all their customers are faceless accounts. They don't have to deal with frusrated calls to the customer service department, they don't have to deal with customers coming in to their place of business to lodge formal complaints, and they don't have to be professional about anything.

That and I get the impression that running this kind of social media business is almost like the wild west of yesteryear. Do whatever the hell you want as long as you can get away with it, until someone makes enforceable laws to prevent you from ripping people off and living like royalty as a result.

Sooo, um.... What I got from that was... You like nuts?

mnju_03
08-16-2012, 09:43 PM
I had half of a piece of cheesecake the other night, made me sick! I want a sundae so bad... I know it would make me feel like death!

TonySpaghetti
08-16-2012, 09:44 PM
I had half of a piece of cheesecake the other night, made me sick! I want a sundae so bad... I know it would make me feel like death!

Are you lactose intolerant?

mnju_03
08-16-2012, 09:58 PM
Are you lactose intolerant?

Not exactly... Just processed food and sugar really messes me up. I like to eat things that come out of the ground for my sugar mostly.

Deluxe
08-17-2012, 04:56 AM

Not only that...it would go straight to your hips as well girlfriend!

mnju_03
08-17-2012, 08:08 AM
Not only that...it would go straight to your hips as well girlfriend!

That's true. But a Deluxe sundae sounds really good! :P

sexkitteh
08-17-2012, 08:09 AM
I personally like Tea...

Has anyone had a Gree teabag?

Deluxe
08-17-2012, 10:33 AM
I personally like Tea...

Has anyone had a Gree teabag?

The closest thing i have had to a Gree-related drink is when Gree was throwin salt all up in my kool-aid...

G Wiz
08-17-2012, 10:38 AM
I personally like Tea...

Has anyone had a Gree teabag?Apparently, we have all been GREE-bagged/ I mean tea bagged...I mean, we have all had GREE tbag produc......sodomy

Deluxe
08-17-2012, 11:25 AM
Pmsl!!!

Guilty as charged...esp when their response to my ticket was the cookie cutter bs everyone else got...and of course they also took it upon themselves to be so kind and close my ticket despite the fact that they didnt care to address the thousands of rp or the $25 million i reported lost...did i expect better...no...am i still annoyed...naturally...
Dont worry tho i took my midol today :)

sexkitteh
08-17-2012, 01:09 PM
Apparently, we have all been GREE-bagged/ I mean tea bagged...I mean, we have all had GREE tbag produc......sodomy

LMFAO!!!!

Gwiz... you crack me up :D