PDA

View Full Version : Comparing MW, KA and CC

Mad
08-16-2012, 03:55 PM
I play KA, it bores me, so I am hardly ever on it -- translated I am a Chronic camper. I am at level 19 and have three unit buildings at level 10 and 4 or 5 money buildings at level 10 and the rest on their way.

But it never occurred to me until just today as I was upgrading a building to level 10 and noticed it was only going to take 32 hours to complete the upgrade.

32 hours FOR A LEVEL 10 UPRADE!!!!!

Some buildings in MW take more time to upgrade at level 3. I mean this is the first time I noticed this. I have no idea how much time it took to go from level 9 to 10 in my other buildings in KA. Maybe my other buildings took lots of time, I just didn't notice or didn't really care.

Has anyone compared the upgrade times between KA, MW and CC?

Is it possible we are getting ripped off in upgrade times in MW, compared to KA and CC?????!!!!

albeezy
08-16-2012, 03:59 PM
my level 7 merchant caravan took about 72 hours and level 10 will tak 99. I have noticed they seem much lower too, but then they haven't gotten new buildings

Ssne
08-16-2012, 04:12 PM
KA seems shorter to me across the board. I just upgraded a cottage to level 10 and it took 21 hours I believe. To get a supply depot from level 7 to 8 takes 36 hours. In general MW is a lot more interesting than the other two but can't quite figure out why.

Corsair
08-16-2012, 04:16 PM
Yeah the lower level buildings upgrade really fast, but there are some MW buildings like that too. In general it seems easier in KA though. I've been doing the camping thing over there too and have yet to do an upgrade over 48 hours. 3 level 10 unit buildings and level 10 sawmill (lower cost). That one cost a decent coin but the rest have been relatively cheap too, at least it seems that way. My IPH is a touch under 5000 though, which is pretty high.

Mad
08-16-2012, 04:19 PM
Yeah, this is the first time I noticed this. I wonder what the upgrade times are at CC or do they do upgrades there? I have no idea.

Anyway, it looks like MW players we are getting ripppppppped off!

mickymacirl
08-16-2012, 04:42 PM
They are the very same games, more or less.

John Snow
08-16-2012, 05:40 PM
Random thoughts on the topic:
- I spend more time on KA primarily because I started when the game came out. It's an uphill battle in MW and CC to be even moderately competitive.
- Unit losses in KA and MW give pvp a completely different flavor than CC (I know explosives can be lost)
- There are so many more buildings to consider in CC, so the upgrade and IPH growth strategies are more interesting. The buildings and equipment that unlock based on mafia count add to the strategy.
- Rankings and battle points in MW definitely add to the game.
- RPs in CC and now valor in MW are significantly more valuable than the KA equivalent.
- Factoring both equipment and units in KA battles is a slightly different strategic element than the other games.
- Long upgrade times in MW makes it seem like it's a little less dynamic than the other games.