PDA

View Full Version : Attack Skill Points and Boss Events

sexkitteh
08-16-2012, 02:28 PM
Could someone please post a link to the discussion about how attack skill points affect boss events?

It's too generic to search and I'm not sure how to narrow it down...

Thank You!

albeezy
08-16-2012, 02:34 PM
In KA I added a skill point and it boosted my attack 4 points against the boss

Arizona
08-16-2012, 02:41 PM
I levelled up and added 1 skill point to attack. It added 7 points to the boss damage, which probably doesn't tell you much.

JMC
08-16-2012, 02:46 PM
According to the people who met up with CCM, or at least their interpretation of what CCM meant, the skill points are multiplied by a certain amount and it basically just adds extra attack score or defense score to your stats. If the increase in damage on a boss is as little as 5 or 7, pretty much shows that the attack bonus the skill points give you is probably very low and quite useless.

Unless of course, CCM was misunderstood.

sexkitteh
08-16-2012, 02:56 PM
Well that kind of makes sense then...

it's the same in CC perhaps then...

Something like at a lvl100 1 attack point = 10 attack

albeezy
08-16-2012, 02:56 PM
According to the people who met up with CCM, or at least their interpretation of what CCM meant, the skill points are multiplied by a certain amount and it basically just adds extra attack score or defense score to your stats. If the increase in damage on a boss is as little as 5 or 7, pretty much shows that the attack bonus the skill points give you is probably very low and quite useless.

Unless of course, CCM was misunderstood.
or unless it works differently for boss events than pvp?
EIDT: Anyone compared how boss event attack is changed by skill points by leve, by attack score, etc?

John Snow
08-16-2012, 03:27 PM
or unless it works differently for boss events than pvp?
EIDT: Anyone compared how boss event attack is changed by skill points by leve, by attack score, etc?

This is an assignment for Dreno.

Miner
08-16-2012, 03:30 PM
Last boss event, at level 89 dealing out around 50k per cash hit, 3 attack points only raised the damage done by 14 points. Hardly much help when boss 30 takes around 2 million health points.

Corsair
08-16-2012, 03:41 PM
Yeah, I'm in the mid-80's and 1 attack point added about 15 or 20 to the boss attack. And yes, this is completely different from the PvP attack discussion. It does show that there is some direct boost to attack from the skill points, though.