PDA

View Full Version : 10,000 Raids

John Snow
08-16-2012, 11:57 AM
Hack! Slash! I just passed the 10,000 mark on raids.

http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q513/koctavio/7c3d653c.png

albeezy
08-16-2012, 12:08 PM
Hat did you spend all that money on?

spectra
08-16-2012, 12:11 PM
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only have 3,372 raids,.........

but have 11,163 Enemies Killed ;)

Cannot tell you battles won until I finish my Forum Knights PVP event tomorrow, but I can tell you when I started the event I had 16,700 battles won and 816 lost

Are we allies? I drop almost all that were below lv-50 except those I new
send me your ID and will sent u a request

John Snow
08-16-2012, 12:12 PM
Hat did you spend all that money on?

Just upgraded a manor to lvl 3 but mostly equipment like 14/21 weapons and 10/25 armor and also HPs.

Joe Brown1
08-16-2012, 12:12 PM
Wow - 10,000 at lvl 50 - that has got to be a new standard:cool:

John Snow
08-16-2012, 12:14 PM
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only have 3,372 raids,.........

but have 11,163 Enemies Killed ;)

Cannot tell you battles won until I finish my Forum Knights PVP event tomorrow, but I can tell you when I started the event I had 16,700 battles won and 816 lost

Are we allies? I drop almost all that were below lv-50 except those I new
send me your ID and will sent u a request

Thanks. We're still allies, I must've made the cut when you dropped allies. I'd try to join the Knights just for the event except I'm gone this weekend.

BadNews
08-16-2012, 12:14 PM
Congratulations! I just passed 100k defense (old unit stats). lol

John Snow
08-16-2012, 12:16 PM
Wow - 10,000 at lvl 50 - that has got to be a new standard:cool:

A few months ago I thought it was kinda mean to raid someone's building to rubble. Ghost set me straight when he told me the 3rd hit gives you 2x the cash.

John Snow
08-16-2012, 12:18 PM
Congratulations! I just passed 100k defense (old unit stats). lol

You hit a milestone that matters a little more!!

ezinap
08-16-2012, 12:24 PM
A few months ago I thought it was kinda mean to raid someone's building to rubble. Ghost set me straight when he told me the 3rd hit gives you 2x the cash.
... Didn't know that, thank you! (and Ghost)

Chups
08-16-2012, 12:48 PM
I love PvP.

5926 battles won and 5360 raids here.

Funkey monkey
08-16-2012, 01:11 PM
Congrats JS!

I'm curious. Do you have minimum standards or do you jump on anything? What are you looking for when you go to a kingdom?

YLL
08-16-2012, 01:52 PM
Congratulations, quite a landmark. :)

John Snow
08-16-2012, 03:12 PM
Congrats JS!

I'm curious. Do you have minimum standards or do you jump on anything? What are you looking for when you go to a kingdom?

I'm usually looking for 24/48 hour buildings - silos, leatherworkers, playhouses, lenders, and manors. I might take a swipe at a higher level shipyard, stable or tavern but I hardly see those. My minimum is a level 5 silo, so 396 gold per raid. I have 21 stamina so I can usually go through a few kingdoms before I run out. Silos are probably my preferred target since the gold/XP ratio is the best.

When I've raided 4 or 5 buildings on some poor guy's kingdom, I almost feel bad for the guy, then I remember that it's just a game. :D

GetItOn
08-16-2012, 04:04 PM
Good job bro. I think Tiki sets the bar at 19,000+ if I remember correctly.

echus14
08-16-2012, 04:33 PM
Someone give the man an eyepatch .... Believe there is a US football team called the Raiders, right? ;p

Vile Lynn
08-16-2012, 05:18 PM

Wow! That is awesome, Mr. Snow! Great job!!

I'm working on 5000 fights won (personal goal)... have 4723 so far.
I only have 699 raids, but 0 lost. heh, I'm more of a fighter than a raider.

John Snow
08-16-2012, 08:18 PM
Congratulations, quite a landmark. :)

Someone give the man an eyepatch .... Believe there is a US football team called the Raiders, right? ;p
Thanks, guys. 9,000 more raids and I'll probably be close to enough for a level 10 breeding den! I'll take the eye patch but 49ers for me!

Wow! That is awesome, Mr. Snow! Great job!!

I'm working on 5000 fights won (personal goal)... have 4723 so far.
I only have 699 raids, but 0 lost. heh, I'm more of a fighter than a raider.

Hey VL! Nice to see you on the boards. You don't come this way as much anymore. I hope that means you've been enjoying your summer. Thumbs up on getting close to 5000 fights.

Vile Lynn
08-16-2012, 08:42 PM
Hey VL! Nice to see you on the boards. You don't come this way as much anymore. I hope that means you've been enjoying your summer. Thumbs up on getting close to 5000 fights.

Thanks :) I'm trying to get over here more often. Summer was awesome! I hope yours was, too...

You & I both want that level 10 BD! Race ya to it? lol! I know how competitive you can be.

John Snow
08-16-2012, 11:19 PM
Thanks :) I'm trying to get over here more often. Summer was awesome! I hope yours was, too...

You & I both want that level 10 BD! Race ya to it? lol! I know how competitive you can be.

Can't believe summer's almost over! :( One last trip planned to look forward to, thankfully.

I just checked out your stats. Awesome! You definitely have a head start on the BD, since I haven't even unlocked it yet. LOL But you're on! If you win, I'll put a picture of a violin in my signature for a month.

Vile Lynn
08-16-2012, 11:33 PM
Can't believe summer's almost over! :( One last trip planned to look forward to, thankfully.

I just checked out your stats. Awesome! You definitely have a head start on the BD, since I haven't even unlocked it yet. LOL But you're on! If you win, I'll put a picture of a violin in my signature for a month.

lol! Deal! I'm only on 3, will be 4 tomorrow, but what if you win?
I spend too much on PvP, so it is VERY likely you'll win, but I like a challenge :D

I am already missing the summertime. Enjoy your last trip!

John Snow
08-17-2012, 12:08 AM
lol! Deal! I'm only on 3, will be 4 tomorrow, but what if you win?
I spend too much on PvP, so it is VERY likely you'll win, but I like a challenge :D

I am already missing the summertime. Enjoy your last trip!

You're already on lvl 4? I didn't notice when I checked out your kingdom. LOL!! I better start looking for some violin photos!

Hmmm, if I win... You get to put "Oh my darling, oh my darling, oh my darling Jon Snow" in your caption for a month. ROFL!!!!

YLL
08-17-2012, 12:34 AM

I'm a gonna try and beat the two of you to it. ;) :cool:

Trouble is, I'm taking a few days off next week, going on holiday somewhere remote. What terrible timing. :p :rolleyes:

echus14
08-17-2012, 12:39 AM
@YLL
Think there is a rather large gorilla who might tell you off for getting your priorities wrong ... holiday? remote location? Where is your dedication to the game! :p :D

YLL
08-17-2012, 12:45 AM
@YLL
Think there is a rather large gorilla who might tell you off for getting your priorities wrong ... holiday? remote location? Where is your dedication to the game! :p :D

Hey, I gotta keep my girlfiend happy or she might decide to ban me from playing at all! I see this as a small sacrifice. ;)

And ummm.... What large gorilla? *looks around nervously*

John Snow
08-17-2012, 06:52 AM
I'm a gonna try and beat the two of you to it.

Trouble is, I'm taking a few days off next week, going on holiday somewhere remote. What terrible timing.

I have just simultaneously commenced upgrading to Level 6 and saving for L8 (as the dough for L7 is in-hand).

What would Sebastian Coe say about this kind of sportsmanship? :p

YLL
08-17-2012, 07:02 AM
What would Sebastian Coe say about this kind of sportsmanship? :p

I like to imagine that Lord Coe would think I was making an extremely generous concession to you guys. After all, I'd be leaving lots of unvaulted cash unattended for the duration I'm away - which could result in my having to save all of that again. ;)

John Snow
08-17-2012, 07:20 AM
I like to imagine that Lord Coe would think I was making an extremely generous concession to you guys. After all, I'd be leaving lots of unvaulted cash unattended for the duration I'm away - which could result in my having to save all of that again. ;)

Ha! Well, enjoy the Seychelles or Canary Islands or whatever remote, balmy, beachy island you're headed. Is this one of those down-on-your-knees-popping-the-question kind of vacations?

YLL
08-17-2012, 07:23 AM
Ha! Well, enjoy the Seychelles or Canary Islands or whatever remote, balmy, beachy island you're headed. Is this one of those down-on-your-knees-popping-the-question kind of vacations?

Nowhere so exotic, it's unfortunately much closer to home - albeit in a remote, hilly region where apparently men with attitudes go around blue-faced and in skirts, the better to bear their bums to would-be attackers.

And no, it's just a regular "quality time together" occasion. :)

Joe Brown1
08-17-2012, 07:30 AM
Nowhere so exotic, it's unfortunately much closer to home - albeit in a remote, hilly region where apparently men with attitudes go around blue-faced and in skirts, the better to bear their bums to would-be attackers.

And no, it's just a regular "quality time together" occasion. :)

You are taking your girlfriend to see blue faced men baring their bums? Very unique relationship but each to their own - have fun;)

Tiki
08-17-2012, 02:36 PM

20,226 actually. Are you an ally, or did I raid you?

GetItOn
08-17-2012, 02:41 PM
20,226 actually. Are you an ally, or did I raid you?

We are ally's. Damn you got another 500 in the last day'ish cuz it was 19.7 when I wrote that.

Tiki
08-17-2012, 02:44 PM
We are ally's. Damn you got another 500 in the last day'ish cuz it was 19.7 when I wrote that.

My dragons need daily exercise :)

GetItOn
08-17-2012, 02:52 PM
My dragons need daily exercise :)

Are you the one bogarting all my cash cows? I knew it!

Vile Lynn
08-25-2012, 05:46 PM
You're already on lvl 4? I didn't notice when I checked out your kingdom. LOL!! I better start looking for some violin photos!

Hmmm, if I win... You get to put "Oh my darling, oh my darling, oh my darling Jon Snow" in your caption for a month. ROFL!!!!

LOL! Good one!!
I'm finally reading this... lol! I kinda hope you win! :)

The upgrade cost for the BD 5 to 6 is holding me up from further progress... I think it is 233K. I'm upgrading money buildings & my vault now. I still haven't maxed my vault, but really haven't needed it since I spend all my coins on units & cheap upgrades.

I haven't PvPed or PvEed for a few days, just waiting for the KA upgrades & playing CC like crazy. I don't want to end up in the KA Whale Pool without a lvl10BD.

Vile Lynn
08-25-2012, 05:53 PM
I'm a gonna try and beat the two of you to it. ;) :cool:

Trouble is, I'm taking a few days off next week, going on holiday somewhere remote.

YLL - you're on! :cool: lol, how close are you to BD10? Back from your blue-faced bum holiday already?

John Snow
08-26-2012, 09:45 AM
LOL! Good one!!
I'm finally reading this... lol! I kinda hope you win! :)

The upgrade cost for the BD 5 to 6 is holding me up from further progress... I think it is 233K. I'm upgrading money buildings & my vault now. I still haven't maxed my vault, but really haven't needed it since I spend all my coins on units & cheap upgrades.

I haven't PvPed or PvEed for a few days, just waiting for the KA upgrades & playing CC like crazy. I don't want to end up in the KA Whale Pool without a lvl10BD.

Work messed with my schedule last week. I know, I know, my priorities are all out of whack! I still haven't unlocked the BD yet but with the new event, I'm sure I will within the next day or so. So if I can unlock it before you get your BD up to lvl 8 I might have an outside shot, since you will probably have to upgrade your vault. I can almost hear that violin in the background playing "Oh my darling, oh my darling..." LOL.

Vile Lynn
08-26-2012, 05:08 PM
Work messed with my schedule last week. I know, I know, my priorities are all out of whack! I still haven't unlocked the BD yet but with the new event, I'm sure I will within the next day or so. So if I can unlock it before you get your BD up to lvl 8 I might have an outside shot, since you will probably have to upgrade your vault. I can almost hear that violin in the background playing "Oh my darling, oh my darling..." LOL.

LOL! Me, too :cool: ...every time I log-in!