PDA

View Full Version : KA lacking decorations?

Intrance
08-15-2012, 08:42 PM
I started funzio games with KA...loved it...and recently started playing MW and CC. What I realize is KA have much less decorations. It would be nice if there is more. And what's up with not seeing rival or friends decorations?

spectra
08-15-2012, 10:10 PM
the decorations put too much burden in the servers and the system when view on other players places, so Funzio disable them to avoid game crashes and slowness of the game
cheers

GetItOn
08-16-2012, 12:16 AM
the decorations put too much burden in the servers and the system when view on other players places, so Funzio disable them to avoid game crashes and slowness of the game
cheers

And here I just spent 4 hrs sprucing up my kingdom then I read this and it's like, oh yeah I've never seen a tree on someone's kingdom before. $&@$(

Proprioc3ption
08-16-2012, 01:47 AM
Hahahahahahahahaha! What a joke! It's not like this game has kick ass 3D graphics or anything. Why have decorations if no one can see them? Simply really, put more powerful servers up to run the game if it struggle...don't know how it could with 1980s graphics. Funzio/GREE make a killing off fools who blow real hard cash on this game...they are clearly stingy and too focused on filling their pockets buying up mansions to even think about making the game more pleasurable for the gamers. But then again, we know where this company derives from...as the saying goes, "the Apple doesn't fall far from the tree!"

Intrance
08-16-2012, 12:54 PM
cheers

Thx for the clarification spectra...here's hoping one day they'll update servers and enable that function *crossing fingers*

echus14
08-16-2012, 11:36 PM
Aw c'mon - who needs trees and tombstones and bottomless pits? What we really want are some staff and patrons to put in front of the brothels! :D

A ship or two for the shipyard would not go amiss too.

hellhound604
08-17-2012, 07:32 AM
Damn, and here I thought I was the onliest person trying to beautify my little patch of ground...... So I guess it is more to make myself like my empire. I've always wondered why nobody else I invaded had any plants or other decorations ......... I was about to post something in that regard when I read this, and it showed me the error of my ways, rofl ....

All I know is that I would be a LOT less harsh on somebody that has planted something in their empires, lol ....