PDA

View Full Version : Flancraft Carrier is out and for sale

Mad
08-15-2012, 05:44 PM
The Flancraft carrier is for sale, Limited Edition. 102A/125D 325 Gold.

I think I will pass.

Ryans67
08-15-2012, 05:46 PM
Yea, I'm good.

Poopenshire
08-15-2012, 05:52 PM
I want one. Gotta see about one now.

ucantwin1
08-15-2012, 05:54 PM
second that - not wanting one that is.....

magepker
08-15-2012, 06:02 PM
awww man what BS i wanted it to be a bad ass 950 gold LE.

War Priest
08-15-2012, 06:05 PM
awww man what BS i wanted it to be a bad ass 950 gold LE.

Weird how it wasn't. It wouldn't even make my top 45 so nobody could see it!

Zoltarov
08-15-2012, 06:05 PM
Got myself 5 new LE sets. 1 common, 3 uncommon, 1 rare. Pretty good score.

War Priest
08-15-2012, 06:06 PM
Miner, you got ripped off man! My Sky Devil stats were in the 300's!

Ryans67
08-15-2012, 06:09 PM
How funny would it be if it was the cheapest unit? Lol.

War Priest
08-15-2012, 06:11 PM
How funny would it be if it was the cheapest unit? Lol.

Haha, that would be pretty funny!

War Priest
08-15-2012, 06:31 PM
When do we get our gold?

Vballmadam
08-15-2012, 06:40 PM
When do we get our gold?

Whenever you want!

War Priest
08-15-2012, 06:42 PM
Whenever you want!

I want it now but Crime City Mark hasn't given it to me yet.

Vballmadam
08-15-2012, 06:43 PM

Are you out of your gold now?

War Priest
08-15-2012, 06:44 PM
Are you out of your gold now?

No...

I am talking about the gold for being nominated for the ship.

Papa Tom
08-15-2012, 06:45 PM
Not waiting a nugget of my gold on something called a flan carrier

Ryans67
08-15-2012, 06:48 PM
So with the LE's, do they reuse the LE image later on? I can't remember if I have seen a rebranded LE before, or I just don't pay enough attention. Kinda like the infantry unit and the air unit, but don't want to spend extra for an image that already exists.

Vballmadam
08-15-2012, 06:48 PM
No...

I am talking about the gold for being nominated for the ship.

Oh! When does your school start? We'll miss you when you're not on as much. Glad to see you got your L Fizzle fix today!

War Priest
08-15-2012, 06:51 PM
So with the LE's, do they reuse the LE image later on? I can't remember if I have seen a rebranded LE before, or I just don't pay enough attention. Kinda like the infantry unit and the air unit, but don't want to spend extra for an image that already exists.

Yeah, the do. Like the Sky Devil is also the Causeway Bomber.

War Priest
08-15-2012, 06:52 PM
Oh! When does your school start? We'll miss you when you're not on as much. Glad to see you got your L Fizzle fix today!

The 22nd. I know, I am happy. She said when CCM hosts the next gathering, that she is going to go! :)

Vballmadam
08-15-2012, 06:53 PM
The 22nd. I know, I am happy. She said when CCM hosts the next gathering, that she is going to go! :)

Yeah...but are you?

War Priest
08-15-2012, 06:55 PM
Yeah...but are you?

YES! If L Fizzle is going then so am I! :)

Hope it's good timing so I can though.

Mad
08-15-2012, 07:25 PM
You know what is funny is that the 99% of the MW players who aren't on this forum will be going "Flancraft carrier" what a dumb name lol.

FromAfar
08-15-2012, 07:34 PM
i reckon he really did quit. if he didn't, he'd surely be here complaining that the unit stats weren't high enough or that they named a unit after him and didn't give him one in the license agreement for using his name!

or both. :)

albeezy
08-15-2012, 07:36 PM
Miner, you got ripped off man! My Sky Devil stats were in the 300's!
The KA unit was 850 gems and 250/125 or so. I was hoping the FLANcraft Carrier would be the 50 gold unit so I could buy it. Maybe Miner will let some of my troops take a ride on his sometime! Congrats Miner!

albeezy
08-15-2012, 07:37 PM
i reckon he really did quit. if he didn't, he'd surely be here complaining that the unit stats weren't high enough or that they named a unit after him and didn't give him one in the license agreement for using his name!

or both. :)
Technically it wasn't his name...

Samantha Turtle
08-15-2012, 08:02 PM
Weird how it wasn't. It wouldn't even make my top 45 so nobody could see it!

KoD has told me she bought the LE set for no reason at all except to say she has one of the stupidest promotional name crafts there was... she's upset too unlike the KA one that the unit is so far down in stats, but then it reflects the nature of the name...

Anyway Kod said to me it ranks as her 44'th unit so will last oh about until the next crate set comes out.. and she said she got the uncommon Tank... and since she's a fighter she'd rather have had the common this time! and as a UK player the last few LE sets have been rubbish with no decent Common chance ship since common's all she gets 9/10 times with LE's.

Me personally I also bought the set and got the plane but really wanted the tank as a German player!

I'd like to see some LE's with top positions held by Ground units!!!

BRING ON NEXT BIG BOSS IN KA AND MW!!!!

Miner
08-15-2012, 08:24 PM
Haha, that would be pretty funny!I kinda expected it to be 1A/30D! Hey, it's a free unit for me i suppose

albeezy
08-15-2012, 08:27 PM
I kinda expected it to be 1A/30D! Hey, it's a free unit for me i suppose
That unit is a beast! All of you thinking it is too low, that would be in my 12 strongest attack unit!

Miner
08-15-2012, 08:29 PM
Did you already get it in your inventory?No, I don't have it yet. Assuming tomorrow maybe?

Miner
08-15-2012, 08:32 PM
Got myself 5 new LE sets. 1 common, 3 uncommon, 1 rare. Pretty good score.You mind sending me a PM with the 3 LE bonus names since you have all three? I'll update my LE Bonus Item thread in the AM with the names and images and that will save me from digging through the files.

albeezy
08-15-2012, 08:50 PM
You mind sending me a PM with the 3 LE bonus names since you have all three? I'll update my LE Bonus Item thread in the AM with the names and images and that will save me from digging through the files.
Will you PM me a pic of the FC? Thanks in advance Miner!

Miner
08-15-2012, 08:52 PM
Will you PM me a pic of the FC?Sure thing. Will do it tomorrow.

War Priest
08-16-2012, 03:42 AM
That unit is a beast! All of you thinking it is too low, that would be in my 12 strongest attack unit!

You really need a new signature...

Tctiger
08-16-2012, 03:47 AM
i can't beleve ccm actually picked the flancraft let alone made it to sell oh my god .

War Priest
08-16-2012, 03:48 AM
Well I sent Flan two emails and I guess he refuses to answer. I even included the picture of the turret gunner and still nothing.

albeezy
08-16-2012, 06:26 AM
Just doing my part to save the planet! I know saving the planet and environment and all defo not as cool as I heart fizzle or solo man. It will change later today I got something new and even dumber in the works

Poopenshire
08-16-2012, 06:31 AM
Just doing my part to save the planet! I know saving the planet and environment and all defo not as cool as I heart fizzle or solo man. It will change later today I got something new and even dumber in the works

I like it, but i think you need to plug the holes up. it would be cool to see the whole base

andypandy2
08-16-2012, 09:19 AM
Are those oars hanging off the side of the Flancraft carrier?

Miner
08-16-2012, 09:24 AM
Are those oars hanging off the side of the Flancraft carrier?

Yes. "STROKE! STROKE! STROKE!"

albeezy
08-16-2012, 09:37 AM
Ask and you shall receive WP!
EDIT: That was a strategic typo BTW

sexkitteh
08-16-2012, 09:48 AM
You know, if you make stupid signatures, eventually we are going to lose the right to have signatures...

And we will owe it all to you...

albeezy
08-16-2012, 09:49 AM
You know, if you make stupid signatures, eventually we are going to lose the right to have signatures...

And we will owe it all to you...
Pot, kettle, black. Ill take it down later, just thought it was funny. I believe there have been worse

sexkitteh
08-16-2012, 09:50 AM
lol ok... just saying it's big and it's an eye sore - THOUGH FUNNY!

spectra
08-16-2012, 09:55 AM

CCM posted that all winners should PM him and state your invitation number so that the gold would be put into your accounts

WP did you PM CCM?

Miner
08-16-2012, 09:57 AM
I PM'd him a couple days ago I believe and haven't got the carrier yet. I figured he would have to wait until it was released so in reality, today was the earliest I expected it.

spectra
08-16-2012, 09:58 AM
I have NEVER bought an LE before, but because is our one an only FLANny boy, I am thinking on just buying that one

it is a one time chance to own a piece of MW history
think that the most lovable and annoying character in the forum has got himself by popular vote an unit named after him..................priceless..........

Poopenshire
08-16-2012, 10:00 AM
i know people are not too high on this, but i like the idea and i am glad it was named after flan. he deserved to win just once. i want the unit and am looking into getting gold to get one.

spectra
08-16-2012, 10:05 AM
i know people are not too high on this, but i like the idea and i am glad it was named after flan. he deserved to win just once. i want the unit and am looking into getting gold to get one.

FLAN may have left the forum (most likely on a temp basis) being an EVENT VIRGIN

but DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........he is the first forum member to get a unit name after him (Irish fighter does not count micky haha)

I believe he well deserved that honor, after all his frustration during the events.........

A real fan of FLAN THE BEAST...................................BWAHAHAHAH AHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poopenshire
08-16-2012, 10:08 AM
it warms the cockles of my heart to see that.

Miner
08-16-2012, 10:11 AM
Those of you "on the fence" trying to decide whether you want to make the purchase, just think of it this way. If we give CCM more ammo for his confernece room brainstorming sessions, we may be able to sway them into continuing the precedent of naming LE units after forum members.

Think of it like this... CCM can go in and say, "Guys, we have players who are avid forum users -- and have NEVER bought LEs before -- buying gold to make their first LE purchase of the Flancraft Carrier. Now, let's work on names for this week's LE. How 'bout the Poop Deck Boat in honor of poopenshire? Or the spectra analyzer technician?"

EDIT: And before anyone asks, yes, I know that it's SPECTRUM ANALYZER!

Mad
08-16-2012, 10:12 AM
FLAN may have left the forum (most likely on a temp basis) being an EVENT VIRGIN

but DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........he is the first forum member to get a unit name after him (Irish fighter does not count micky haha)

I believe he well deserved that honor, after all his frustration during the events.........

A real fan of FLAN THE BEAST...................................BWAHAHAHAH AHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spectra I know this is a bit off the topic, but I am wondering how you find it a level 149 with 65K Attack and 73K defense and an income of $401K. (How many allies is that A and D based on?)

Are those A and D numbers sufficient to hold your own? Did you buy gold units to attain those A and D stats and if so would you classify yourself as a light, medium or heavy gold spender?

How do you find your revenues? Is that IPH sufficient?

albeezy
08-16-2012, 10:24 AM
Those of you "on the fence" trying to decide whether you want to make the purchase, just think of it this way. If we give CCM more ammo for his confernece room brainstorming sessions, we may be able to sway them into continuing the precedent of naming LE units after forum members.

Think of it like this... CCM can go in and say, "Guys, we have players who are avid forum users -- and have NEVER bought LEs before -- buying gold to make their first LE purchase of the Flancraft Carrier. Now, let's work on names for this week's LE. How 'bout the Poop Deck Boat in honor of poopenshire? Or the spectra analyzer technician?"
How about a SPECTRA Helmed Soldier (i.e., a soldier wearing a SPECTRA helmet)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/82/Casque-spectra-2.JPG (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Casque-spectra-2.JPG)

See, imagination is one of my specialties

spectra
08-16-2012, 10:31 AM
I DID IT..........COULD NOT HELP MYSELF..........

I am the pround owner of a...!!!!!!!!!..FLANCRAFT CARRIER..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/spectra69/IMG_1234.png

sexkitteh
08-16-2012, 10:34 AM
I hope I don't bump into any Flancrafts in Slurrey on the way to work :rolleyes:....

Miner
08-16-2012, 10:35 AM
YES! Congrats spectra! I hope it leads you into many victorious battles (well, probably won't LEAD, but, you know...).

albeezy
08-16-2012, 10:36 AM

I am the pround owner of a...!!!!!!!!!..FLANCRAFT CARRIER..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/spectra69/IMG_1234.png
Congrats Spectra. Looks like a beast!

Poopenshire
08-16-2012, 10:38 AM
somewhere I hope Flan knows we still miss the little guy, and do this in his honor.

John Snow
08-16-2012, 10:44 AM

That's cool!! I hope it doesn't come with a hidden event modifier, though.

Miner
08-16-2012, 10:51 AM
It's engine is really noisy, but it doesn't go anywhere... just kinda sits there and spins. A lot of noise, not a lot of results. Sound familiar?

spectra
08-16-2012, 11:08 AM
Spectra I know this is a bit off the topic, but I am wondering how you find it a level 149 with 65K Attack and 73K defense and an income of $401K. (How many allies is that A and D based on?)

I have 2,725 allies :) so my A/D is based on the 500 max allies

Are those A and D numbers sufficient to hold your own?
Sometimes, I do get hit alot, on a daily basis by players going for BPs loosing most of the fights, but still surviving and working toward boosting my DEFs

Did you buy gold units to attain those A and D stats and if so would you classify yourself as a light, medium or heavy gold spender?

I have spent about $400 in the whole game, I only use the gold for events if the bonus was very good (the FLANCRAF CARRIER is the first and probably the last LE unit I will every buy), and I think I bough 3 or 4 sets of 3x crates just to try my luck, which SUCK, so never again.

Not planing on buying more gold, specially if the bring to MW the AUCTIONS like in CC and KA

How do you find your revenues? Is that IPH sufficient?

I am now officially camping, just collecting and working on my IPH (457k right now and increasing)
I have my 5 UNIT DREAM TEAM COMBO that help me accomplish this, and they are
1 - Whirling Thunder = 20% faster upgrades (from the plane parts event)
2 - Falcon Supersonic = 60% faster energy replenishment (from the Warheads event)
3 - Draughtsman = 30% less upgrade cost (from the Medkit event)
4 - Elite Heavy = 30% more cash from missions (from Spy plans event)
5 - Assault Bear = 30% attach from ground units (from RPG event)

with them I have a permanent boost to my ground units (because of the Bear)
with the faster energy replenishment and the 30% more from missions I can farm the high paying maps
that money I am using to do upgrades (at 30% less cost and 20% faster completion) and buy high end units

I am here for the long run if possible, and will just keep on collecting/upgrading and farming for a while

hope this answers your question

Cheers

Mad
08-16-2012, 11:13 AM
I am now officially camping, just collecting and working on my IPH (457k right now and increasing)
I have my 5 UNIT DREAM TEAM COMBO that help me accomplish this, and they are
1 - Whirling Thunder = 20% faster upgrades (from the plane parts event)
2 - Falcon Supersonic = 60% faster energy replenishment (from the Warheads event)
3 - Draughtsman = 30% less upgrade cost (from the Medkit event)
4 - Elite Heavy = 30% more cash from missions (from Spy plans event)
5 - Assault Bear = 30% attach from ground units (from RPG event)

with them I have a permanent boost to my ground units (because of the Bear)
with the faster energy replenishment and the 30% more from missions I can farm the high paying maps
that money I am using to do upgrades (at 30% less cost and 20% faster completion) and buy high end units

I am here for the long run if possible, and will just keep on collecting/upgrading and farming for a while

hope this answers your question

Cheers

Thanks for responding. This is helpful. It provides a good snapshot of where I need to be to survive at the higher levels. Not wanting to win, just want to be able to hang in there.