PDA

View Full Version : Very Interesting Concept!!! From Modern War

sexkitteh
08-15-2012, 09:27 AM
So, I just learned that Modern War has "goals" that when you achieve them, you earn... GOLD!!!!

I wonder if something like this will be coming to CC?! CCMARK?! Any thoughts on this?

It's not a lot of gold... but it's a descent amount and better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick...

http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj492/Curbsideturtle/8a99b2b1b6f3b1d0a063f9cf4299d995.jpg

dudeman
08-15-2012, 09:35 AM
They should have been doing this in CC from day 1. Or at the very least, they should have started doing it the very instant CCM came up with that bogus "gold is equivalent to time" statement.

Then again, someone will probably hack it and end up with free gold for life until they get a ban.

TonySpaghetti
08-15-2012, 09:38 AM
It's not a lot of gold... but it's a descent amount and better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick...

I'll take the poke. :)

Noghri_ViR
08-15-2012, 09:53 AM
just replying one more time so I can make a thread in the tech support forum so I can get some help

Paulio
08-15-2012, 09:55 AM
It's obvious they like the Modern War people more than us :(

Vile Lynn
08-15-2012, 10:00 AM
You only earn enough gold in MW to make you want more gold... pretty worthless and it's not really "new" anymore; they just haven't changed the graphics. I doubt they will do anything like this for CC; too many heavy gold buyers.

Pasta
08-15-2012, 10:03 AM
Its not missions. It's PVP rank and u only get 5 gold from each rank and it ends like after rank 3?

The Billionaire
08-15-2012, 10:14 AM
It's a good idea though, they should have some sort of ranking system for CC

_dan_
08-15-2012, 10:18 AM
But everything you buy in Modern War is consumable, they can give gold easily since they will be consumed anyway.

in CC, no one buy consumable gold explosive.

Juaco
08-15-2012, 10:22 AM

No they like the KA peeps better. They gave them the boss event too and everytime they tell you follow on twitter it's always KA.

Polarbear
08-15-2012, 10:30 AM
But everything you buy in Modern War is consumable, they can give gold easily since they will be consumed anyway.

I always thought all gold units are indestructible....
In CC gold explosives are the best items, that's how Gree justified the raise in crate prices.

Vile Lynn
08-15-2012, 10:39 AM
IMHO, they created the ranks in MW because nobody wanted to lose so many units to do PvP... MW PvP is very costly! The ranks gave players a reason to PvP. Max gold you can earn is 15* so not really a big deal.

I don't follow the MW forum much but was schooled by the late, great Counter Sniper.
Miss him here :)

Dreno33
08-15-2012, 11:08 AM
it is ONLY for the first 3 ranks which give a grand total of 15g. even with the initial 10 gold you can not buy anything besides pink trees with 25g. lol

Dreno33
08-15-2012, 11:10 AM

don't speak out of your a§§, only sh!t can come out.

gold units are NOT consumable. don't listen to this guy.

_dan_
08-15-2012, 11:12 AM
don't speak out of your a§§, only sh!t can come out.

gold units are NOT consumable. don't listen to this guy.

good dog! your nose should be used for that.

.Crime City Mark.
08-15-2012, 11:40 AM
Please do not:

Advertise any product and / or service
Discuss locked threads or staff / moderator disciplinary actions
Discuss unreleased or Staging content that has not been posted or previewed
Engage in religious or political discussion
Flame, Troll, or otherwise be a nuisance
Go off topic
Hijack, Spam, or Necro a thread
Insult or deride any player or staff member
POST ALL IN CAPS
Post any content or engage in discussion about non-Funzio games
Post any form of nudity or sexual content
Post any form or racist or discriminatory content
Reveal your or anyone else's personal information
Swear or use any obscenities (Cutting out a single letter or replacing with symbols counts as swearing, we all know what you mean.)
Repeatedly bump a thread without adding new content.

Vile Lynn
08-15-2012, 11:42 AM
it is ONLY for the first 3 ranks which give a grand total of 15g. even with the initial 10 gold you can not buy anything besides pink trees with 25g. lol

Yeah, you're right Dreno. Ha, I even checked & counted 4 ranks for 5 gold each rank, then thought: where did that 5 gold go? lol, I still have my 25 & nothing to do with it but maybe finish an upgrade or open an event item, but I don't bother much with MW now that CS is gone. The game is stale for me, but I keep on tapping.

sexkitteh
08-15-2012, 11:43 AM

Well... that's lame...

Vile Lynn
08-15-2012, 11:46 AM
Please do not:

Advertise any product and / or service
Discuss locked threads or staff / moderator disciplinary actions
Discuss unreleased or Staging content that has not been posted or previewed
Engage in religious or political discussion
Flame, Troll, or otherwise be a nuisance
Go off topic
Hijack, Spam, or Necro a thread
Insult or deride any player or staff member
POST ALL IN CAPS
Post any content or engage in discussion about non-Funzio games
Post any form of nudity or sexual content
Post any form or racist or discriminatory content
Reveal your or anyone else's personal information
Swear or use any obscenities (Cutting out a single letter or replacing with symbols counts as swearing, we all know what you mean.)
Repeatedly bump a thread without adding new content.

wow... I think you forgot...

Make imposter accounts.

sexkitteh
08-15-2012, 11:48 AM
wow... I think you forgot...

Make imposter accounts.

You know someone is pissed when :rolleyes:

He's probably banging his head against a wall and throwing his device around yelling "YOU DARE KICK ME OUT?!?!?!?!"

Vile Lynn
08-15-2012, 11:53 AM
lol, must be ruff

Crime City Mark
08-15-2012, 01:11 PM
1) We don't like any game more than the other games. Don't worry, each of the games will get a social follower event in time.

2) I can't say when / if content is coming to a specific game.

Pasta
08-15-2012, 01:13 PM
We always knew #2 mark lol..

War Priest
08-15-2012, 01:22 PM

You have scratchers, we have ranking.

Juaco
08-15-2012, 01:30 PM
You have scratchers, we have ranking.

True but to go up in the rankings you only have to do PVP. Gold spending isn't necessary unlike in scratchers where you get your free daily one then have to pay 20 gold to get more.