PDA

View Full Version : Luck with events getting worse

procsyzarc
08-14-2012, 07:09 PM
All opens with in game cash. With these new event started of getting 20 then 15 then 10 now the last event I only got 7 and this event I am stuck on 5 and calling it a day since not going to make 10 in one day.

Anyone else noticing this or just me? In KA event which started later I have opened at the same time as CC just 2-3 day behind and am on 12

Juaco
08-14-2012, 07:11 PM
I'm seeing the same results for me as always.

dudeman
08-14-2012, 07:18 PM
All opens with in game cash. With these new event started of getting 20 then 15 then 10 now the last event I only got 7 and this event I am stuck on 5 and calling it a day since not going to make 10 in one day.

Anyone else noticing this or just me? In KA event which started later I have opened at the same time as CC just 2-3 day behind and am on 12

I have noticed something similar if not the same. The first few leader board events I had no problem getting to 20 for cash only. Last event I got to 14, and this time I'm stuck at 11 and not likely going to get past 14.

In KA I have been slacking and having a difficult time even getting boxes, and I'm already at 9. As you said, the current KA event started at least a day later, maybe two days (not really sure).

I think player level could have something to do with it. Making it more difficult for HL players to get free items that actually help their stats is probably just another intentional squeeze in an attempt to convert free players to gold players.

Why always with the squeezing? Some people won't spend, and others decide to QUIT spending for their own reasons. Accept it GREEdzio, you already make a boat load from the big spending addicts, why do you feel the need to squeeze players who can't afford to spend on a broken virtual "product"?

Jtstar7439
08-14-2012, 07:39 PM
The past few events with no gold have only gotten the 3rd item and the 2nd. This one I may not even get the 2nd cause I missed a lot of opening chances..

in-game j
08-14-2012, 08:19 PM
The past few events with no gold have only gotten the 3rd item and the 2nd. This one I may not even get the 2nd cause I missed a lot of opening chances..

yup. i actually spent about 800 gold and ended up with 18. 1 shy of 250. i gave up. i will never use gold on another event again. rather use it on crates. guess its like gambling, sort of hard to quit when you've already put "money" into something- had to force myself to stop. lol. sorry about the lack of caps, at least i used punctuation.

procsyzarc
08-14-2012, 08:20 PM
Yeah I'm not too fussed with crime city anymore only thing I do now is upgrade buildings to get to 3M per hour in the next few weeks and finish up the last of the map missions haven't really pvp'ed in weeks and once I finish the map mission will probably just delete the game or move to an unused folder in case they ever make in game cash useful like it is in MW and KA.

I used to play this game for the PVP but it is so stale now as the result is always the same and is answered by one question. Has this person spent more than $5000 real money on this game? If no I win if yes they win. The state of the game now it’s not even worth using respect point since it makes no difference 55k attack or 65k attack is pretty much the same now and the winner is still answered by the above question. On the positive Gree’s greed lately has probably saved me a few thousand dollars over the 3 games in the last couple of months that I would have spent in the past but won’t now.

_dan_
08-14-2012, 08:54 PM
I could open 5 keys in 1 day in a few first events. in recent events, I may spend a whole first day without getting any keys, so stressful. I will stop playing events for a while.

Carlos,
08-14-2012, 09:14 PM
They did make the 15th&20th price harder to get but they justified it by giving those items some decent stats. I count myself lucky when I get the 15th price nowadays.

mxz
08-14-2012, 09:14 PM
I think player level could have something to do with it. Making it more difficult for HL players to get free items that actually help their stats is probably just another intentional squeeze in an attempt to convert free players to gold players.I don't agree with this. It wouldn't appear to be any part of the equation from my research.

Carmine74
08-14-2012, 09:21 PM
After getting the event late I have received 1 card from around 14 openings...nice.