PDA

View Full Version : I'm lying you say?

Wambo
08-14-2012, 05:02 PM
Originally Posted by Wambo

Ha, who wants to bet that CCM will close this thread down again? His team don't like negative energy do they? If you look at how much gold they have and the time they have spent to get where they are, it's obvious... There are some Pirates that I think that are genuine players that got accepted to be a "Pirate", because they buy a lot of gold, so this tends to set a trend. Funzio wants gangs, so it drives up the gold sale in order to compete with each other. Sneaky...

Originally posted by CCM
I'm not concerned about negativity, that's a part of being a community manager. What I am concerned about is misinformation, and you're lying to the players. Stop it. We don't have a Funzio clan, none of us are in clans, and we do not support or assist any clans. We're entirely agnostic.

Shame you can't prove it but it's funny you come along in their defence all the time... Why did you close the last one down too? All you could say is that "I think this thread has gone long enough" because your clan is getting laughed at. Let's face it, you manipulate people's minds to sqeeze as much money as you can. So why should anyone have to believe you? And you also say you don't support clans, yet you let people get pushed around by a golden army force lol? Jog On Mark! What a joke :-D
I believe in freedom of speech, you can stop me writing on my own wall in the game, you can ignore the private message I sent to you or the two tickets I sent ya, you can even stop this account, but somewhere I will be lurking to take a stand and stand my ground when it's needed in another...
Peace and love and unity...

Oh and please forum members, no need to reply to this thread. This is me speaking in public so he can ignore me again lol...

War Priest
08-14-2012, 05:04 PM
Man, relax... Your going to ban yourself.

SoccerStud
08-14-2012, 05:05 PM
What's that in the sky?
It's a bird!
No, it's a plane!
It's the BANHAMMER

magepker
08-14-2012, 05:06 PM
i think you might be taking this game a tad too seriously.

Wambo
08-14-2012, 05:10 PM
Wise words O.M.A...

Nice Banter SoccerStud

Maybe your right Magepker...

But this is my legacy, PvP only... Not pppppppppppppppppppppppvp, if you know what I mean.
I have been heard, that's my rant over.

War Priest
08-14-2012, 05:11 PM
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPvP. Haha, that's clever.

Wambo
08-14-2012, 05:16 PM
You know how I roll O.M.A. :-) hope you like the app, if you somehow get stuck, feel free to PM me bud. It's a fantastic tool, I use it all the time with my work and I never miss a thing. Doing wealth management is hard to keep up with different clients. Like the other dude said, this one the best- and it's free.

Now to lock this thread myself...

SoccerStud
08-14-2012, 05:18 PM
Nice Banter SoccerStud.
Thanks! I try! :)

Selfproclaimed
08-14-2012, 05:18 PM
Your grim reaper sucks. He's like a Simpsons character . 4 fingers.lol

Wambo
08-14-2012, 05:23 PM
Your grim reaper sucks. He's like a Simpsons character . 4 fingers.lol

It's a shame his eyes doesnt glow like yours lol!

Does anyone know how to lock a thread off without deleting it? Please help. I just wanna be heard by the man himself, I dont want this whole thing spreading throughout the forum, 10 pages long. It would just be nice if my tickets or PMs got answered.

magepker
08-14-2012, 05:27 PM
u cant on these forums, can only delete or move it.

War Priest
08-14-2012, 05:27 PM
You know how I roll O.M.A. :-) hope you like the app, if you somehow get stuck, feel free to PM me bud. It's a fantastic tool, I use it all the time with my work and I never miss a thing. Doing wealth management is hard to keep up with different clients. Like the other dude said, this one the best- and it's free.

Now to lock this thread myself...

What's O.M.A.?

Wambo
08-14-2012, 05:28 PM
One Man Army! It's what I like to call you if I may. It's not all about the power, but the knowledge to amplify what power you do have.

Crime City Mark
08-14-2012, 05:56 PM
Discussing punitive measures is a violation of the forum rules.