PDA

View Full Version : I Wish There Was a Trade Function.

Jnesbitt82
08-14-2012, 04:21 PM
It would be great if Funzio/Gree would allow us to trade in or trade up. For me, I have 2 Gemmed Battle Suits 16/33 and 3 Runic Dwarvin Tools 32/22 I would trade for the Heavy Silk Mage armor. I know I would be taking a loss but I just want my mage's armor. This would be great for unused equipment and units too. Just my opinion.

Chups
08-14-2012, 04:25 PM
That and be able to sell back even for a 3rd of a price.

Tiki
08-14-2012, 04:40 PM
It would be great if Funzio/Gree would allow us to trade in or trade up. For me, I have 2 Gemmed Battle Suits 16/33 and 3 Runic Dwarvin Tools 32/22 I would trade for the Heavy Silk Mage armor. I know I would be taking a loss but I just want my mage's armor. This would be great for unused equipment and units too. Just my opinion.

I would love to have one of your Gemmed Battle Suit, and I could trade you - well pretty much any armor I have you could pick one. Do you think Funzio would let us do that?

Jnesbitt82
08-14-2012, 04:45 PM
I would love to have one of your Gemmed Battle Suit, and I could trade you - well pretty much any armor I have you could pick one. Do you think Funzio would let us do that?
No, there's no profit in players trading amongst themselves. But it would be nice.

Joe Brown1
08-14-2012, 05:41 PM
I have 2 Gemmed Battle Suits and just got a Runic Dwarven Tools as well. Would kill for a Lava Dipped Staff and Heavy Silk Mage armor also - trading would be a great function!!!

Jnesbitt82
08-14-2012, 07:09 PM
I have 2 Gemmed Battle Suits and just got a Runic Dwarven Tools as well. Would kill for a Lava Dipped Staff and Heavy Silk Mage armor also - trading would be a great function!!!

Just so happens, I have two Lava Dipped Staffs. Lol. I would trade you for the Heavy Spun Silk armor. Ahh, the possibilities of trading.

DIrishB
08-14-2012, 07:14 PM
I was playing a Facebook game called Dragon Age Legends which utilized micro-transaction purchases through buying weapons, armor, energy, etc. At first it didn't have a trade option between players, but after many requests one was implemented. Unfortunately this hit their online store sales hard, so I can see why Funzio would be reluctant to do something like that.

Granted, it's slightly different since most of the gear can be obtained through monster killing, but I do think it'd still hurt their profit (and we all know nothing is more important to Funzio/GREE, as evidenced through the box events).

BadNews
08-16-2012, 03:19 PM
how about pay 10 gems TAX for per trade transaction?

spectra
08-16-2012, 03:22 PM
No, there's no profit in players trading amongst themselves. But it would be nice.

they could, if they charge "xxx" amount of GEMS per trade, but knowing them the "admin fee" for trading would be too expensive...;)

Musketblade
08-16-2012, 05:28 PM
maybe we should all just go back to everquest. I miss that game so much

Skoty422
08-17-2012, 07:37 AM
Or we could all steal cc and then this game could be fun. Lol. Trading for gems is definately something they will look into. But it will cost u. They aren't about giving anything away for free unless they can make extra money from it on the side. We all know that. You would think that every once in a while they would host a game that no gem playing would be implemented. But they can't make any money like that. You have to remember this is an online only game. We don't play the game on out devices, we play it from their server. All the app is , is a link to our particular registered page on their site. On e the company stops meeting their high dollar profit goal then they will send us a sorry stating that this game will be no longer available. Then all your hard earned money spent will be for squat. I hope for all you big gem spenders this isn't the case but I honestly believe eventually it will be.

The_Red
08-17-2012, 07:54 AM
I do not - this would just give more incentive to those who have
2nd accounts they raid for gold to create lopsided trades to better
their "main" account.