PDA

View Full Version : what would YOU do with the casualty glitch

CasualPlayer
08-14-2012, 03:05 PM
So I'm level 100, can't remember the last time I lost a unit (prob 200'odd fights ago) and was wandering what to do.
I've attacked players 30 levels higher than me and won almost every fight and most BP I have won in one attack is over 400.

I can get to level 26 on beat the boss without the need for gold so if I level too fast I may not be able to get so close and will have to use more gold.

I also have high stats. Over 100k ATT and 100k DEF so not too worried about winning battles.

What would you guys do? Battle, camp or tell Gree I'm a filthy glitcher! Lol

Q Raider
08-14-2012, 03:18 PM
As someone who just lost two transport raiders and a super hornet in a single encounter against an opponent which generated less than 100BP's I vote for you deleting your game and starting it again..... :-)

Seriously though do you lose units in PVE at all?

Has gotten to the stage in PVE where some targets are simply not worth attacking as the unit losses have become too frequent there as well. Add in the pathetic payouts on the higher maps and you would have to be a "filthy glitcher" to bother attempting them...

albeezy
08-14-2012, 03:27 PM
I would camp, upgrade IPH and do boss events, assuming they are going to start one again. good way to collect indestructable units and get the massive boss unit on the cheap. 10-15 boss units could add tons to your AD

CasualPlayer
08-14-2012, 03:30 PM
Yeah never lose a unit, feel bad for you guys and I know I have the glitch. Play kingdom age and hate the fact you hit someone for a few $ and lose more in units. Can't remember the last unit I lost but I know it was something crap like a tree sniper. I have over 900 super hornets along with a load of the other val units 250 viper fighter jets and gonna start building up stealth bombers. I could farm on so,e of the mission bosses but again I would level up too fast (never lose the unit thought)

Q Raider
08-14-2012, 03:37 PM
Thanks for the reply. The point that you do not lose units in PVE I find interesting.

The opponent should be consistent for all comers in that environment, given it isn't then the claims by the Dev's that the system is functioning correctly means either they haven't a clue or they are accurate and there are accounts which are bequeathed "god mode".

Ryans67
08-14-2012, 03:49 PM
I'd be out raiding armory's and supply depot's, trying to avoid experience while gaining massive battle points. Meanwhile, I would be increasing my IPH while I stock up on whatever end game unit you desire. I would avoid PVE at all costs, just way too much experience involved.

CasualPlayer
08-14-2012, 04:00 PM
I'd be out raiding armory's and supply depot's, trying to avoid experience while gaining massive battle points. Meanwhile, I would be increasing my IPH while I stock up on whatever end game unit you desire. I would avoid PVE at all costs, just way too much experience involved.

Hmm thanks for the info. I am so itching to hit everyone but I avoid it and have been camping out at level 100. Thought it would be a big difference but it's not. Refresh a few time and you see some high level players. Highest I have seen is 180 but got 450 BP for beating him. Doesn't matter if I battle someone like that or someone with really poor defence, I never lose a unit. I might just start hitting people like I used to, just go down the list and hit every player. I would hope im not your avg glitcher. I have only lost 180 fights out of 16000 so know I can beat most currently. Have 50 stamin, currently major with about 1 mil battle points

Poopenshire
08-14-2012, 04:37 PM
Who cares about experience if you never loose units. Battle and loot as high as you can since level 2030 is max you can level up to max and just collect high end loot till thru cows come home. Make a huge army of boss loot.

JMC
08-14-2012, 05:06 PM
I would attack everyone that i can beat and be closing in on spec ops by now.

Ascent
08-14-2012, 05:10 PM
Why don't you do the brave thing and ask Funzio / CCM to explain how come it is not a bug that you are not losing units.

For one, it may help them realize that there is such a thing afterall, and second, it might help them debug and fix the issue.

As to what happens to you afterwards... it depends... on you...

I for one would hate this game without the challenge of having to earn the money and valor to pay for the lost units while devising strategies and balancing things. This game is all about this. With the glitch, what is the purpose? Hitting the red KILL button over and over as a monkey? (no offense) I do not get the top Gold Players either though... I think they know it too, that is why their only remaining game within this game is hooliganism :D

Matt Thornton
08-14-2012, 05:45 PM
I for one would hate this game without the challenge of having to earn the money and valor to pay for the lost units while devising strategies and balancing things.
I have the glitch also.Don't hate until you have tried it. i love the fact that i can do what i want when i want.

Ascent
08-14-2012, 05:53 PM
I have the glitch also.Don't hate until you have tried it. i love the fact that i can do what i want when i want.

I do not dispute that You might love it. I just know myself...

azy
08-14-2012, 07:12 PM
I'm with albeezy aka The Giver. Given your attack, you shouldn't acquire another valor unit, but instead bank your valor. Some day you'll come out of camping and go on an attack rampage. With all the 'force degradation' mission, you'll be able to bank 200-300K valor, which you hope to be spending on spec ops bird. Oh, don't attack me when you get there :)

Kara T
08-14-2012, 07:50 PM
You can forget about easy Boss events going forward...unless they change something. At lv 100 I could go to 25 with only cash. Next event at lv 103, I could barely get past 9.....and I added 15k plus in attack.

David P
08-14-2012, 08:00 PM
Hmm thanks for the info. I am so itching to hit everyone but I avoid it and have been camping out at level 100. Thought it would be a big difference but it's not. Refresh a few time and you see some high level players. Highest I have seen is 180 but got 450 BP for beating him. Doesn't matter if I battle someone like that or someone with really poor defence, I never lose a unit. I might just start hitting people like I used to, just go down the list and hit every player. I would hope im not your avg glitcher. I have only lost 180 fights out of 16000 so know I can beat most currently. Have 50 stamin, currently major with about 1 mil battle points

Haha I wouldn't call that a casual player with 16000 w's under the belt. Nice work though. Very jealous

CasualPlayer
08-15-2012, 12:08 AM
Well I have decided to go for it and hit as many people as I can. I womt be hitting people to lose though and unless i get good bp or money will move to the next. I have just unloaded 50 stamina and again didn't lose a unit but gained about 10k valor which is crazy! I also hit another guy for 350bp a pop. The bad thing is will gain XP but Im kinda looking forward to the next stae of the game in amongst the whales. I do agree with previous post that I'm not Gaining the full experience of the game but I used to remember before when I lost units, would I go back? Hell no!

Ryans67
08-15-2012, 12:13 AM
Yea I wouldn't give it up for anything if I had it. It's like being a gold player, without the cost. I dumped 300 stamina today and lost at least 6 valor units. Sucks. Specially since I only hit people with 15% of my stats.

Dreno33
08-15-2012, 12:14 AM
there is no such thing as a casualty glitch...

CCM couldn't stress it enough how funny it was that you all thought of it as a realistic thing. He said he has checked into tons of ppl who have said to have had the glitch and found them all with just extreme luck in their records of fights/raids

mickymacirl
08-15-2012, 12:20 AM

CCM couldn't stress it enough how funny it was that you all thought of it as a realistic thing. He said he has checked into tons of ppl who have said to have had the glitch and found them all with just extreme luck in their records of fights/raids

I'd have to disagree with CCM on that one, I was able to give myself the no cas glitch using a hack a while back on a test character, now I'm NOT saying that most of the people with the no cas glitch are cheating in some way, but in a small number it is a possibility. Saying they are 'extremely lucky' doesn't cut the custard.

CasualPlayer
08-15-2012, 12:21 AM
How can he explain the fact I haven't lost a unit for at least 500 battles and when I do I lose a tree sniper, incidentally I have over 1000 of them! Not complaining about the fact I have it but I can't imagine I'm doing anything different to everyone else. I was playing the other day and accidentally sold my infirmary but what a waste of space that was! Agree with Micky, I wish I could tell you when it started for me, I think it was around the time of the first box event which I won and got the ambulance but saying that I can't remember in game casualties ever being a problem.

bushobama
08-15-2012, 12:30 AM

He also said that fighting enemies with much lower stats than your own doesn't cause lower unit losses generally, which the majority of forum members respectfully disagree with.

Casual Player, would you mind if I take a peek at your base? If CP really has fought 500 battles and not lost a unit, the odds of there not being a casualty glitch are small.

Wdigeorge
08-15-2012, 12:38 AM
I presume you don't lose units when you "attack" but do you also not lose units when you "raid" defense buildings?

The casualty rate is much higher when you raid defense buildings and works differently than attacks. If you also do not lose any units from raiding, then you likely have the "glitch".

How can he explain the fact I haven't lost a unit for at least 500 battles and when I do I lose a tree sniper, incidentally I have over 1000 of them! Not complaining about the fact I have it but I can't imagine I'm doing anything different to everyone else. I was playing the other day and accidentally sold my infirmary but what a waste of space that was! Agree with Micky, I wish I could tell you when it started for me, I think it was around the time of the first box event which I won and got the ambulance but saying that I can't remember in game casualties ever being a problem.

CasualPlayer
08-15-2012, 12:48 AM
I presume you don't lose units when you "attack" but do you also not lose units when you "raid" defense buildings?

The casualty rate is much higher when you raid defense buildings and works differently than attacks. If you also do not lose any units from raiding, then you likely have the "glitch".

Yeah just raided 15 or so defence buildings and lost nothing. Bush send us a pm

mickymacirl
08-15-2012, 12:52 AM
He also said that fighting enemies with much lower stats than your own doesn't cause lower unit losses generally, which the majority of forum members respectfully disagree with.

Casual Player, would you mind if I take a peek at your base? If CP really has fought 500 battles and not lost a unit, the odds of there not being a casualty glitch are small.

As a test there, just on bushes point, I attacked a player half my stats and lost NO units, 14 times, and gained 14 loot units, this player also lost 8 units.

Then, I attacked a player of similar stats (with boosts taken into consideration) and lost 3 valor units (total of 1800 valor) and 2 apache helis for a total of 3.4m cash and gained NO loot units. I did not LOSE any battle. This player lost NO units that I could see.

Wdig is correct, the curve for cas rates for raiding is far higher than normal pvp, I had a player who's still on my news feed from a few nights ago raid me 40 times, he lost 20 of them, when I talked to him he said he never loses units, he's level 109 with less than a 3rd of my attack and def, with no special skill point configuration.

bushobama
08-15-2012, 01:03 AM
As a test there, just on bushes point, I attacked a player half my stats and lost NO units, 14 times, and gained 14 loot units, this player also lost 8 units.

Then, I attacked a player of similar stats (with boosts taken into consideration) and lost 3 valor units (total of 1800 valor) and 2 apache helis for a total of 3.4m cash and gained NO loot units. I did not LOSE any battle. This player lost NO units that I could see.

Wdig is correct, the curve for cas rates for raiding is far higher than normal pvp, I had a player who's still on my news feed from a few nights ago raid me 40 times, he lost 20 of them, when I talked to him he said he never loses units, he's level 109 with less than a 3rd of my attack and def, with no special skill point configuration.

It's kind of ironic that when I want to make quick cash by raiding someone's buildings I am penalized heavily by unit losses. I just raided two level 3 oil rigs successfully but lost a superhorneys and a couple harriers which made the raid not even worth it for me. How do they expect people not to camp?

Dreno33
08-15-2012, 01:04 AM
also, i find the title humorous(: what would i do? probably not lose any units xD

JMC
08-15-2012, 01:14 AM
CCM keeps stressing that there is no glitch and ignoring these threads about them. Maybe he can explain to us exactly what is going on than?

Extreme luck, yeah right. Something is wrong that is causing this extreme luck. The only thing that has to do with luck when it comes to the casualty glitch is being lucky enough to get the glitch. Explain how dozens of players can experience 1 loss every 200 fights and the rest of us a loss almost every fight if not every fight.

Now i can attack people with 70K+ defence and very rarely get a no casualty battle. That is luck. If i could attack him 100 times and not lose a unit, there's no way i just got lucky. Say the percent chance of me not getting a casualty on that guy is 1%. What is the percent chance that i will not get a casualty on players of that strength thousands of times? 1 in a trillion? Probably lower. There's something wrong, whether they care to acknowledge it or not.

Say i saw someone with 100 of the rare drop from a LE set. And zero of the other rewards. I'm not gonna look at his army and just say, wow this guy is really f**king lucky. He bought 100 sets and got the rare every single time!

Wdigeorge
08-15-2012, 01:18 AM
Yeah just raided 15 or so defence buildings and lost nothing. Bush send us a pm

Yeah, definitely something is "off" and doesn't see like normal game play. I have just about every boost and special units and high stats and I still lose units when I raid and attack.

Do you have high skill points?

Aidan
08-15-2012, 01:25 AM

I Have to politely disagree with CCM as well. I'm afraid that he's checking at the wrong thing/player.

You get lucky in say 2 or 3 fights out of 10. Thts called luck. However, You DO NOT get lucky EVERYTIME for 10,000 time! That is not luck, that is glitch!

I really hope that he said that because gree doesnt want to upset the gold players by admitting there's a glitch and they cant fix it yet rather than genuinely believed that nothing is wrong with the casualty rates.

George is right, a good test to check if its a glitch or luck- try raid 10 or more defence buildings. If you dont lose any unit then it's 99.99% chance you have the glitch and not the so calld "extreme luck".

mickymacirl
08-15-2012, 01:26 AM
Yeah, definitely something is "off" and doesn't see like normal game play. I have just about every boost and special units and high stats and I still lose units when I raid and attack.

I'm near as certain that skill point configuration doesn't give the glitch, I've tested this with various characters over the last few weeks leveling them to 200 as a test. What I did notice is that buying all very low cas units helps, but not enough to 'give' the glitch.

CasualPlayer
08-15-2012, 01:32 AM

AT&T points are 84 def 64

bushobama
08-15-2012, 01:35 AM
since CCM made the comment (forget where exactly) that skill points have much to do with low casualties I have dumped every skill point from leveling into my attack, in hopes that it might reduce my casualties. I have not noticed a change since doing so. I didn't mind spending the skill points only on attack however, since I don't plan to use them on stamina. Guess why, because PVP attacks aren't worth it!! someone please explain to me how PVP could be profitable, because I can hit lvl 3 and 4 oil rigs and usually come out in the negative. when I level, i complete my valor goal operations, always against much lower stat players, then pitch the tent (unfortunately).

Aidan
08-15-2012, 01:40 AM
Have to add that i do get "lucky" everytime if i attack someone with less than 800 units which gives around 40-60 BPs.
Higher than that i'm looking at 1-3 valors units per attack. For the record other than 50 Medium B52 bomber, all of my army consists of low/very low casualty units. It does help because sometimes i do get lucky when i attack players with 2k units and paid out 100+ BPs but not everytime! Once or twice and thts it.

Q Raider
08-15-2012, 02:04 AM
All I can say to what CCM stated is that if they don't see it then the game is heading for a slow death. If enough players "get lucky" to the extent he claims is the case then there will be little need to purchase gold. I reckon with what casual player has, give me a few months and I could be taking Wdigeorge on and likely beating him using no more "strategy" than hammering the high end loots.

Will add my attack points are more than double CasualPlayers and Defence more than treble, I see them as a factor in whether you win or lose a battle but nothing to do with unit losses.

CasualPlayer
08-15-2012, 02:10 AM
Attacked approx 100 this morning gained 3000 xp, 8000 valor and 5000 BP.

Need to work out what I do as always said if the bosses became hard I would just hammer it. At the moment getting to level 26 without gold is keeping me from absolutely hammering it.

Oh and lost no units in the above fighting all level of players. Didn't lose a fight if that has anything to do with it

Wdigeorge
08-15-2012, 02:14 AM
AT&T points are 84 def 64

Ok, my skill points are in the 100's so it is not that. I am trying to see if there is any other logical explanation in the make-up of our stats that could have made a difference.

So far all things points to a real "glitch" in the programming. If it is not a "glitch" then whatever factors Gree is using in their casualty calculation is skewed and flawed for some players and need to be addressed as it creates an imbalance in the game and they are no doubt going to lose revenue and players due to this extreme inequality in game play.

mickymacirl
08-15-2012, 02:46 AM
I don't know why you are all debating the existence of the cas glitch, it does exist.

bushobama
08-15-2012, 03:05 AM
I don't know why you are all debating the existence of the cas glitch, it does exist.
Wrong. I now realize what CCM was trying to say, there is no LOW casualty glitch! He's right, we all just have the feared High Casualty Glitch!

mickymacirl
08-15-2012, 03:08 AM
Wrong. I now realize what CCM was trying to say, there is no LOW casualty glitch! He's right, we all just have the feared High Casualty Glitch!

Heh, ya maybe I worded it wrong then, I mean, there is a low cas glitch, maybe not the SAME glitch as I was able to produce, but they exist none the less.

Bronson
08-15-2012, 03:14 AM
If I had the low cas glitch I would probably treat this game the same as CC and log in maybe once a day to unload my stamina and then turn it back off. No challenge involved.

mickymacirl
08-15-2012, 05:41 AM
If I had the low cas glitch I would probably treat this game the same as CC and log in maybe once a day to unload my stamina and then turn it back off. No challenge involved.

Ya I agree with you Bronson, still, it's unfair to the people who have high cas's.

Bronson
08-15-2012, 06:07 AM
Ya I agree with you Bronson, still, it's unfair to the people who have high cas's.

Definately Micky I really hope something is done about it, it's one thing to have a golden army roll you over (which is expected and they have paid for that privelidge) but to get smacked up by someone who hasn't a clue about the game because they got lucky is completely unfair.

I bet if the glitch disappeared right now 90%+ of those players wouldn't have a clue what to do.

CasualPlayer
08-15-2012, 06:32 AM
Definately Micky I really hope something is done about it, it's one thing to have a golden army roll you over (which is expected and they have paid for that privelidge) but to get smacked up by someone who hasn't a clue about the game because they got lucky is completely unfair.

I bet if the glitch disappeared right now 90%+ of those players wouldn't have a clue what to do.

Don't think it's everyone Bron, I certainly don't hit people not knowing how to play the game. I'm lucky yes or cursed if you look at it your way. What I do know is I'm getting pretty bored of the game. No inovation, lack of response on problems (including this one), getting expensive if you wanna stay on top in your level category etc etc etc. I got that tank where it was suppose to give you extra attack, what the hell happened to that? Spent a lot of gold to get it as well!
If you want a good game then play kingdoms of camelot, it's superb and a lot more strategic. Will carry on building on my battle points but My challenge now is spec ops but also keeping my high win lose ratio where it is.

You shouldn't slag off all people with the casualty problem. I certainly didn't ask for it!

Bronson
08-15-2012, 07:11 AM
CP no offence to you mate I wasn't referring to you that's why I said 90% not 100%.

The people who frequent the forum like yourself would obviously be able to work around it if it got nerfed, but think how many people don't read the forum and if you don't lose units and your sailing thru the game why would people read up on tips as they think they got it all sussed.

McDoc posted that it's something 0.3% of MW players use the forum so I think I was pretty spot on.

mickymacirl
08-15-2012, 07:19 AM
Yep, just got hit by someone 60 levels below me raiding all my boost buildings, HEH, again, she won half the battles and lost nothing, for BP she says, I give her 450BP a hit.

CasualPlayer
08-15-2012, 07:41 AM
CP no offence to you mate I wasn't referring to you that's why I said 90% not 100%.

The people who frequent the forum like yourself would obviously be able to work around it if it got nerfed, but think how many people don't read the forum and if you don't lose units and your sailing thru the game why would people read up on tips as they think they got it all sussed.

McDoc posted that it's something 0.3% of MW players use the forum so I think I was pretty spot on.

No worries mate, it's pretty crap that people just hit constantly blind. I have to say though from level 100 it is sooo easy to build up valor. Ive had about 50k so far today already, the oly problem is you have to outweigh the casualties you may suffer. The downer from level 100 is that after a few refreshed screens I see players as low as 90 but right up to 185! Nice to see the pirates dishing out some verbal though on the comments screen of high players!

sexkitteh
08-15-2012, 07:50 AM
As someone who just lost two transport raiders and a super hornet in a single encounter against an opponent which generated less than 100BP's I vote for you deleting your game and starting it again..... :-)

Seriously though do you lose units in PVE at all?

Has gotten to the stage in PVE where some targets are simply not worth attacking as the unit losses have become too frequent there as well. Add in the pathetic payouts on the higher maps and you would have to be a "filthy glitcher" to bother attempting them...

Sorry people - what are BP = Battle Points?

I see valor, XP, and Cash when I attack... but what are these BP's everyone speaks of...

War Priest
08-15-2012, 08:46 AM
Report it and get gold. :D

War Priest
08-15-2012, 08:46 AM

I see valor, XP, and Cash when I attack... but what are these BP's everyone speaks of...

Just answered this in another thread.

Front Runner NL
08-15-2012, 10:57 AM
I have to say though from level 100 it is sooo easy to build up valor. Ive had about 50k so far today already, the oly problem is you have to outweigh the casualties you may suffer.

Can you please explain why it's easy to get that much valor? Do you have unlimited valor missions after level 100?

Fifth Reich
08-15-2012, 10:59 AM
Raid raid raid raid

Dreno33
08-15-2012, 11:06 AM

it looks like a yellow circle with crosshair in the middle. it is for you rankings (click rivals list and then click the Rankings tab on the top

Q Raider
08-15-2012, 11:11 AM
Yeah never lose a unit, feel bad for you guys and I know I have the glitch. Play kingdom age and hate the fact you hit someone for a few $ and lose more in units. Can't remember the last unit I lost but I know it was something crap like a tree sniper. I have over 900 super hornets along with a load of the other val units 250 viper fighter jets and gonna start building up stealth bombers. I could farm on so,e of the mission bosses but again I would level up too fast (never lose the unit thought)

I would like the dev's to explain how CasualPlayer can lose a tree sniper when they would not even be in his attack or Defence forces. That aspect alone indicates that there is a problem with the internal calculations with respect to some players.

Several others have indicated that the total number of units is a factor in them losing units. Perhaps for some of us the number of units being considered "in play" is limited by our ally count to a max figure of 2,000 whereas others may have the total numerical count for all units factored in. Gives a purpose for those thousands of useless tree snipers, battle tanks, oil carriers etc.

Front Runner NL
08-15-2012, 11:16 AM
Raid raid raid raid

Just did a quick test. Raided a L2 old rig (3 raids) from someone at L78 with half of my attack strength in defence.
I lost five units.

I only gained 2+2+6 = 10 valor.
The earlier post said he gained 50000 valor in one day. I would have to completely raid 5000 buildings for that number of valor, that does not seem very realistic?

CasualPlayer
08-15-2012, 11:17 AM
Can you please explain why it's easy to get that much valor? Do you have unlimited valor missions after level 100?

Yes, as far as I can tell its constant. Getting 2000 val every 15 or so fights, not to mention the 10 odd per battle

Front Runner NL
08-15-2012, 11:18 AM
CP: thanks, that explains.

CasualPlayer
08-15-2012, 11:19 AM
No probs pal

Agent Orange
08-15-2012, 11:28 AM
I would like the dev's to explain how CasualPlayer can lose a tree sniper when they would not even be in his attack or Defence forces. That aspect alone indicates that there is a problem with the internal calculations with respect to some players.

Several others have indicated that the total number of units is a factor in them losing units. Perhaps for some of us the number of units being considered "in play" is limited by our ally count to a max figure of 2,000 whereas others may have the total numerical count for all units factored in. Gives a purpose for those thousands of useless tree snipers, battle tanks, oil carriers etc.

The game seems to have always put weighting on Loot units vs valour and cash units in that particular order so even though you have weaker cash units the game will pick off the loot units first.

In terms of a high loss glitch, yeah that would make more sense.

In terms of a casualty glitch, well we need to look at more parameters than just attack and defence skill points, level, and makeup of your army seem to come into play. Eg number of units and type. I don't believe that number of attack wins is a factor but it would make some sense to use that as well.

So how to defend against glitters..... well if they are heavily invested in a particular unit such as air or sea I would target those units specifically. Granted you may need a lot of a particular unit in order to get to a point where it is effective. For example I have 1400 Drones to take down incoming Hornets and Copters.

Since the Stealth Frigate fiasco it has appeared that the devs can tinker with your unit loss rates as some units stats such as low or very low casualty rates are not reflected in combat.

Agent Orange
08-15-2012, 11:32 AM
Yes, as far as I can tell its constant. Getting 2000 val every 15 or so fights, not to mention the 10 odd per battle

The number of fights needed to complete one of these goal increase as you move up in level. For me to get 2000 valour (L17)) I need to win 101 battles against players with 499 or more allies so as you move up from L100 the requirements begin to become higher. Same goes for the Invasion operations.

Plus I believe at L200 this goal ends.

So if you are over L100 or whatever whale territory cut off is (which for me looks like 90) and you have weak defence stats you are better off to stay at or below 498 allies or else you are going to be farmed like mad by the valour vultures.

Fifth Reich
08-15-2012, 11:35 AM
I'm sure there are like a million of those glitchers that raid my entire base.

ucantwin1
08-15-2012, 05:07 PM
Hey Casual,

I saw General Insane Vers 2 floating around lvl 100 a day ago - seek him out and give him a try.....
He's got a 300K A & D for ya
OR look for Jonty and pop him -he's under "protection".

That should test that glitch.

Papa Tom
08-16-2012, 05:07 AM
Would people say that if you accidentally have the low casualty glitch that's makes you as bad as someone who deliberately leaves their game on during a box event so they can reap the benefits of those rewards because to me one seems accidental whist the other well kind of seems deliberate.Confuses me a bit lol

CasualPlayer
08-16-2012, 05:17 AM
Hey Casual,

I saw General Insane Vers 2 floating around lvl 100 a day ago - seek him out and give him a try.....
He's got a 300K A & D for ya
OR look for Jonty and pop him -he's under "protection".

That should test that glitch.

Just checked my based and it's been hammered! Didn't lose one unit though

mickymacirl
08-16-2012, 05:18 AM
Would people say that if you accidentally have the low casualty glitch that's makes you as bad as someone who deliberately leaves their game on during a box event so they can reap the benefits of those rewards because to me one seems accidental whist the other well kind of seems deliberate.Confuses me a bit lol

There's a bit of a difference between the 3 if you ask me, 1. People who have the glitch by mistake (lucky as CCM says, which doesn't make any sense) 2. People who 'turn it on' on purpose (ie cheaters) 3. Leaving the app open.

Of the 3 only 1 is actually technically cheating, which is number 2 for obv reasons.

Wdigeorge
08-16-2012, 06:06 AM

Not following what our mean by leaving the game on during a box event?

CasualPlayer
08-16-2012, 06:09 AM
Once the event ends some keep the app open to open more boxes

mickymacirl
08-16-2012, 06:10 AM
Not following what our mean by leaving the game on during a box event?

It's been possible to get the 10th item in events by leaving ur game open over the end period and opening with cash.

Wdigeorge
08-16-2012, 06:16 AM
Ah, another glitch, never tried doing that before.

Q Raider
08-16-2012, 06:33 AM
Does anyone know if your units gradually degrade each time you attack/raid or if they always start with full "health" and have to be "destroyed" in a single event?

It was just another thing I was thinking of re this aspect, if it was a gradual attrition then perhaps some players get their figures reset to full health after each attack/raid hence they would very rarely lose units as compared to someone whose units are gradually degraded by each attack or raid that occurs.

Poopenshire
08-16-2012, 06:35 AM
Ah, another glitch, never tried doing that before.

there have been reports of people actually winning the 10th part and prize in what we call overtime.

now I can neither confirm nor deny the existance of this with any units I currently hold.

mickymacirl
08-16-2012, 06:53 AM
there have been reports of people actually winning the 10th part and prize in what we call overtime.

now I can neither confirm nor deny the existance of this with any units I currently hold.

I can confirm that it works 110%, one of my best RL friends got a 10th a while back using over time. I had reported this to Funzio and was assured that the code checks vs the server for part rewards, but that's clearly not true.

sexkitteh
08-16-2012, 08:59 AM
I can confirm that it works 110%, one of my best RL friends got a 10th a while back using over time. I had reported this to Funzio and was assured that the code checks vs the server for part rewards, but that's clearly not true.

Or your friend is full of sh1t...

I went OT in CC for 4 damn days!!!! and I got a load of items (i opened about 25 vaults or w/e) and I didn't get a single of the "shards" or whatever was the important item... just cars and blades guns and crap...

They fixed that a while back is what I'm getting at btw...

Tanner
08-16-2012, 09:29 AM
I Have to politely disagree with CCM as well. I'm afraid that he's checking at the wrong thing/player.

You get lucky in say 2 or 3 fights out of 10. Thts called luck. However, You DO NOT get lucky EVERYTIME for 10,000 time! That is not luck, that is glitch!

I really hope that he said that because gree doesnt want to upset the gold players by admitting there's a glitch and they cant fix it yet rather than genuinely believed that nothing is wrong with the casualty rates.

George is right, a good test to check if its a glitch or luck- try raid 10 or more defence buildings. If you dont lose any unit then it's 99.99% chance you have the glitch and not the so calld "extreme luck".

Aid is right on the money here. This is why the official word is that "there is no glitch." What kind of legal standing do you have when you ADMIT knowing that it exists? derp. That's all Gree needs is for the big gold players to get together and decide to act in a unified way. oh...wait...they have... well then, I suppose it's only a matter of time before they decide whose law firm to use first.

mickymacirl
08-16-2012, 10:16 AM
Or your friend is full of sh1t...

Must have been a good liar, he was sitting right next to me when it happened!

sexkitteh
08-16-2012, 10:30 AM

Fair enough!

In CC after the first OT everyone afterwards has given me squat... and I give up after 24hours into OT...

I can't wait till events for this come to droid!

Papa Tom
08-16-2012, 11:18 AM
If by OT you mean after the event has officially finnished does that mean you are exploiting the game in a manner that is not what the developers has in mind and apart from the fact you are breaking your contract with funzio would it not make you a glitcher

CasualPlayer
08-16-2012, 11:22 AM

Hahaha class, yeah I've had a fair few opens after the event ends. Problem is I get bored and can't be bothered to keep waiting an hour to mainly get sorries. It won't matter with the new event to get the top prize as the leaderboard freezes if I'm not mistaken

albeezy
08-16-2012, 11:30 AM
Whatever you do, if you have the low-cas glitch DO NOT DO THIS:http://i36.servimg.com/u/f36/17/56/93/28/pictur12.png (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=32&u=17569328)

OR THIS
http://i36.servimg.com/u/f36/17/56/93/28/pictur13.png (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=33&u=17569328)

3777 JUNGLE STALKERS! WTF. THIS IS TOP VOTE FOR MW DARWIN AWARDS

mickymacirl
08-16-2012, 11:44 AM
If by OT you mean after the event has officially finnished does that mean you are exploiting the game in a manner that is not what the developers has in mind and apart from the fact you are breaking your contract with funzio would it not make you a glitcher

Well the official line from Funzio is it's not possible, so technically you can't be cheating.

Wdigeorge
08-16-2012, 12:11 PM
Micky, your inbox is full again.

mickymacirl
08-16-2012, 12:15 PM
Micky, your inbox is full again.

cleared, sorry

Corsair
08-16-2012, 01:12 PM
I got a 9th item a couple of times in OT, never a 10th, but several have posted that they have. CC Mark when asked about it said his most annoying tickets were from people who got the item in OT but didn't show up in their inventory, but that was his only negative comment about it.

Fivestars02
08-17-2012, 02:50 AM
Dear senior members how possible I am not able to get good cash from PVP having a huge number of attacks? I continues lose units that it's costly to replace. I reduce also the Allie to around 900, do I need to come down more? I'm at level 90 now

Cheers

mickymacirl
08-17-2012, 02:54 AM
Dear senior members how possible I am not able to get good cash from PVP having a huge number of attacks? I continues lose units that it's costly to replace. I reduce also the Allie to around 900, do I need to come down more? I'm at level 90 now

Cheers

Hi Five,

Effective allies stop at 500

Thanks

Micky

CasualPlayer
08-17-2012, 02:58 AM

Cheers

You bring 5 allies per level maxed at level 100 as Micky states. Currently any allies over 450 for you are useless

Ashmw
08-17-2012, 03:02 AM
Casual can u give me a love tap.

Fivestars02
08-17-2012, 03:08 AM
You bring 5 allies per level maxed at level 100 as Micky states. Currently any allies over 450 for you are useless

So do you think the additional Allie make the possibility to find money less?

Aidan
08-17-2012, 03:10 AM
I got 10 once in OT (the draughtsmen). However, i think they have patched it- meaning its no longer possible for you to get a part in OT. Havent heard anybody pull a 10 in OT for the last 4 events.

CasualPlayer
08-17-2012, 04:17 AM
So do you think the additional Allie make the possibility to find money less?

Not sure what you mean.
Allies allow you to bring units to battle they have no affect on money.
You take the risk of hitting someone and if they have vaulted you get nothing.
If your after money I would suggest you check their base and profile.
See how much money they have and if they have several million hit them if not check the base to see what's worth hitting.

CasualPlayer
08-17-2012, 04:20 AM
Casual can u give me a love tap.

Sure I will give you a love tap, not sure I can see you though. I'm lev 103 with over 500 allies. What about you and can i ask why the love tap? Pm if you want

Fivestars02
08-17-2012, 06:15 AM
Not sure what you mean.
Allies allow you to bring units to battle they have no affect on money.
You take the risk of hitting someone and if they have vaulted you get nothing.
If your after money I would suggest you check their base and profile.
See how much money they have and if they have several million hit them if not check the base to see what's worth hitting.

Thanks,hope you don't mind I use your e experience, the building that doesn't have a bar on top mean are already attacked? How you can identify which building have produced money so you can raid?

Cheers

CasualPlayer
08-17-2012, 06:25 AM
Thanks,hope you don't mind I use your e experience, the building that doesn't have a bar on top mean are already attacked? How you can identify which building have produced money so you can raid?

Cheers

Yes or the person has already collected. So you are looking for the red bar above the buildings and hit it three times as the third hit pays double

jeffrey
08-17-2012, 04:51 PM
Hey casual player, why don't u just enjoy ur glitch quietly. Because of ur bragging here, gree is tightening the game with fixes, and the fixes are against many victims like me. I am losing many more valuable valored units than before. I even lost a elite heli, super hornet, or hardened marine when attacked someone with only 1/10 of my stat!

CasualPlayer
08-17-2012, 11:45 PM
Hey casual player, why don't u just enjoy ur glitch quietly. Because of ur bragging here, gree is tightening the game with fixes, and the fixes are against many victims like me. I am losing many more valuable valored units than before. I even lost a elite heli, super hornet, or hardened marine when attacked someone with only 1/10 of my stat!

Not sure how me 'bragging' as you put it has changed the game with fixes. The thread is only about 5 days old lol
I generally created the thread to ask the experienced players for some advice. If you read through the thread it's been totally hijacked anyways. Also I dont have a glitch, ccmark confirmed that......... Also pick on someone your own size in future! Fighting someone a 1/10 of your stats, really? Great battle points not!