PDA

View Full Version : "Har Har There You GREEdy ScumBags, Walk Ya Plank"

Wambo
08-14-2012, 01:35 PM
Well done salty ship mates you worked really well and some of you even got triple stars for working well. But you took the bait Funzio, and i figured that you are the pirate scum! So well done me hearties, you may have manipulated most people's minds but never mine!

"Yer no longer landlubbers but part of the crew of the Sweaty Sock... Har Har, Don't ye be goin near any of that soap now, and don't get sunk by ye English"

So Screw your game, I realised your game isnt that hard to give up after all. Everbody don't get caught up spending too much time on GREEds game. Get out there and try it, you'll be surprised how you'll thank yourself by giving your life back. You at least owe it to yourselves, don't get caught up in GREEds pocket to much... And most of all, don't let these pirates manipulate the wedge in your banks...

Funzio=Pirates=GREEdy

JMC
08-14-2012, 01:47 PM
Well, i didn't spend any money, and it's not like it's time consuming, so i don't have much of a problem to continue playing.

mickymacirl
08-14-2012, 01:48 PM
I had heard that.

Wambo
08-14-2012, 01:55 PM
Well, i didn't spend any money, and it's not like it's time consuming, so i don't have much of a problem to continue playing.

I know it's not time consuming, but think what you really can do with that extra time on your hands... Listen to new music, keep fit or finish a past dream etc... I don't mind a quick play still if I'm having a quick ciggy, but somedays I had been spending at least an hour on the game when really I have better things to do than watch these pirate wanna-be's try to manipulate the money from your pocket. Glad I never spent anything but time is worth more to me bro.

JMC
08-14-2012, 02:00 PM
I know it's not time consuming, but think what you really can do with that extra time on your hands... Listen to new music, keep fit or finish a past dream etc... I don't mind a quick play still if I'm having a quick ciggy, but somedays I had been spending at least an hour on the game when really I have better things to do than watch these pirate wanna-be's try to manipulate the money from your pocket. Glad I never spent anything but time is worth more to me bro.

Well it's not like i choose to play the game over doing other things in life. I play the game for maybe a few minutes at most every few hours, during times i would otherwise be doing nothing.

If i've got something better to do, no MW :)

Wambo
08-14-2012, 02:02 PM
I had heard that..

Ha, who wants to bet that CCM will close this thread down again? His team don't like negative energy do they? If you look at how much gold they have and the time they have spent to get where they are, it's obvious... There are some Pirates that I think that are genuine players that got accepted to be a "Pirate", because they buy a lot of gold, so this tends to set a trend. Funzio wants gangs, so it drives up the gold sale in order to compete with each other. Sneaky...

Ryans67
08-14-2012, 02:07 PM
You sound like my wife. Funny thing is, no matter how I spend my free time, it is a waste of such time. Reading, movies, books, basketball, etc. It's all a waste in the grand scheme of things.

Wambo
08-14-2012, 02:11 PM
Well it's not like i choose to play the game over doing other things in life. I play the game for maybe a few minutes at most every few hours, during times i would otherwise be doing nothing.

If i've got something better to do, no MW :).

Yea, bolting my engine back into my Cosworth in the sunshine today made me realise how important I thought this game was to me. Also went for a little blast on the motor bike and had a swim after. When you get into the late levels of over 100, the game is designed to chain you up but it feels so good to break free. Instead of trying to sqeeze every min I can into the game, Im gonna keep dreaming of that whale tail cutting through the air again and that whooshing from my Garrett turbo. Probably will spend more time on here than the game now, at least the banter puts a smile on my face, where as the game, the banter is as intelligent as a bunch of spoilt school girls...

Arizona
08-14-2012, 02:11 PM
Wambo...ye scurvy bilge rat. Ye plagiarised my vernacular prose from an olde post. :cool:

El Cid
08-14-2012, 02:13 PM
My take on this is about the same, the time that I would free up by not playing MW, I would spend it on some other game hehehe.
Right now, I love the game and when I get tired of it, I will just go do something else.
(I pass more time reading the forums that playing the actual game hahaha)

Wambo
08-14-2012, 02:14 PM
You sound like my wife. Funny thing is, no matter how I spend my free time, it is a waste of such time. Reading, movies, books, basketball, etc. It's all a waste in the grand scheme of things.

I disagree, your gaining skills from what you mentioned, and may even get a decent memory from them... But the game does nothing but rot your mind, although its a good laugh but I'm not gonna let myself get caught up to seriously :-)

Wambo
08-14-2012, 02:20 PM
Wambo...ye scurvy bilge rat. Ye plagiarised my vernacular prose from an olde post. :cool:

Arrrr! Join me savvy or walk ye plank!

Arizona
08-14-2012, 02:26 PM
Arrrr! Join me savvy or walk ye plank!

Nahhh... I tell you this though, If I was in Singapore, where I was born at a very early age I believe; I don't think I'd even be playing the game. I'd have far better things to do, as you've mentioned anyway.

War Priest
08-14-2012, 02:26 PM
There should be a death penalty for who ever brings up the pirates. Seriously...

Wambo
08-14-2012, 02:33 PM
There should be a death penalty for whoever brings up the pirates. Seriously...

Sorry WP, but they ruin the game, but again it's for a reason...
Thinking about it twice now, I think Funzio will make my account walk the plank into shark infested waters so you might get what you want mate!

Wambo
08-14-2012, 02:39 PM
Nahhh... I tell you this though, If I was in Singapore, where I was born at a very early age I believe; I don't think I'd even be playing the game. I'd have far better things to do, as you've mentioned anyway.

Yea just moved to East Coast Bay, but the sun destroys me if i spend too much time outside. Even with an olive skin, being brought up in the rainy winds of Oxford in England, it's hard to keep cool. I have been living here for nearly a year now but I still haven't managed to climatise in the environment. I'm just turning black like A bit of charcoal lol. Still, you can't beat the tropics here. Where you living now?

Speed ump
08-14-2012, 03:02 PM
you seem to be regretting your big mouths consequences. every last one of us is real, no funzio shills in our group. enjoy the rewards of your words and actions wambo. why does everyone seem to feel the need for excuses why the lose fights, or get the attention of stronger players. i have spoken many times how to keep out of our way, but some chose the harder path.

Wambo
08-14-2012, 03:13 PM
This has nothing to do with your so called consequences, get over it! Its a game that your suppossed to have fun with, not to bunch up in a little girls gang and scratch each others eyes out lol. As one wise one said before "why so serious"? But whether your part of the conspiracy will always be a mystery. Don't take the banter to heart so much, I know the game has probably taken a grip on you but you can break free just like me! Or maybe not... But anyway why would I be regretting stirring up the Pirates porridge? I think it's halarious that you all waste your time hunting for me... But then as I said in must last thread, it really must be boring at the end of the game for y'all. Happy hunting, hope the memories of wasting your time will make your life worth while :-)

Everson25
08-14-2012, 03:14 PM
Hi Wambo! Dont get me wrong, did you quit the game already? If you did its ok but if didn't how you can ask others to consider to quit or stop what they are doing? It's just a question. Usually, I don't get me involved on this kind of conversation but maybe today I want to see your point. Thanks!

War Priest
08-14-2012, 03:15 PM
That would suck to purposly be hunted by a pirate. :eek:

Wambo
08-14-2012, 03:27 PM
Hi Wambo! Dont get me wrong, did you quit the game already? If you did its ok but if didn't how you can ask others to consider to quit or stop what they are doing? It's just a question. Usually, I don't get me involved on this kind of conversation but maybe today I want to see your point. Thanks!

No offence taken buddy, but I never once told people to give up the game, just not to get so wound up that a year goes past and makes people wonder what they couldve done elsewhere. I did however say not to get caught up in the hype of keeping up with the pirates as it may just be a lure to bring your hard earned cash out. Their tomma gotcha technique (or how ever you call it) is pretty sneaky stuff, which is why nations are starting to ban the game... And the facts about how fast the pirates moved ahead and how much gold they have really spent on a 2D game reveils more to the naked eye. And no I haven't really quit the game, as I stated earlier, 5min here or there over a ciggy. Mainly so I can give the pirates more deserved banter back. I will finish to 200 probably next year at this rate unless another iPad game overtakes this one. Any other debate is more than welcome :-)

Wdigeorge
08-14-2012, 03:30 PM
Good God! Give it a freaking rest already!

Just about every post from you, you somehow managed to reference and bash the Pirates. You even dig up dead, months old post to rant after your own thread is locked. I have been keeping quiet as it isn't worth my time debating arrogant and hateful person like yourself but enough is enough!

For someone who claims not to care about wasting time on the game and the pirates you sure spent countless hours on the forum posting and ranting about pirates and the game.

Yes, all of us are wasting our time and money playing this game, you're the "enlighten" one. If so, go ahead and drop the game and the forum and don't let the door hit you on the way out! You have absolutely nothing positive to add to the forum and won't be missed.

Well done salty ship mates you worked really well and some of you even got triple stars for working well. But you took the bait Funzio, and i figured that you are the pirate scum! So well done me hearties, you may have manipulated most people's minds but never mine!

"Yer no longer landlubbers but part of the crew of the Sweaty Sock... Har Har, Don't ye be goin near any of that soap now, and don't get sunk by ye English"

So Screw your game, I realised your game isnt that hard to give up after all. Everbody don't get caught up spending too much time on GREEds game. Get out there and try it, you'll be surprised how you'll thank yourself by giving your life back. You at least owe it to yourselves, don't get caught up in GREEds pocket to much... And most of all, don't let these pirates manipulate the wedge in your banks...

Funzio=Pirates=GREEdy

Wambo
08-14-2012, 03:38 PM
That would suck to purposly be hunted by a pirate. :eek:

Ha O.M.A. It wasn't a Pirate, is was the whole family of them lol! Even the little wanna be tea boys are in it- HaHa! At first it did suck a little but then why should anyone be disheartened by a free app? Especially when I never spent a penny... It's not like they out smartened me using a special technique, they just ganged up like a bunch of girls. But thank the lord that they helped rattle my chains free from this mind catching game. So i should really thank them, since for others, its not so easy... I have such a beautiful life around me and this game is wasting opportunities. But it's still worth the odd 5min here and there. After all, it took me a while to get where I am now. So why should I give up? At least hit 200 then move onto something else but then by that time I will have better things to do once I have finished my degree.

Wambo
08-14-2012, 03:42 PM
Good God! Give it a freaking rest already!

Just about every post from you, you somehow managed to reference and bash the Pirates. You even dig up dead, months old post to rant after your own thread is locked. I have been keeping quiet as it isn't worth my time debating arrogant and hateful person like yourself but enough is enough!

For someone who claims not to care about wasting time on the game and the pirates you sure spent countless hours on the forum posting and ranting about pirates and the game.

Yes, all of us are wasting our time and money playing this game, you're the "enlighten" one. If so, go ahead and drop the game and the forum and don't let the door hit you on the way out! You have absolutely nothing positive to add to the forum and won't be missed.

Well when I have an app that writes for me as I speak, it doesn't really take that long. But please, feel free to carry on ranting. Since if you was part of Funzio, it must be in your defence :-) and why should I leave? You make it out like I don't enjoy this lol. Go on, search for me for hours on end, you know you want to...

War Priest
08-14-2012, 03:44 PM
Well when I have an app that writes for me as I speak, it doesn't really take that long. But please, feel free to carry on ranting. Since if you was part of Funzio, it must be in your defence :-)

What's it called? I want that.

Ryans67
08-14-2012, 03:53 PM
WP-Dragon naturally speaking is one. Every one I have ever used worked like crap though.

Wambo
08-14-2012, 03:54 PM
Yea just need to copy and paste it into the forum :-)

Wambo
08-14-2012, 03:55 PM
WP-Dragon naturally speaking is one. Every one I have ever used worked like crap though.

*Dragon Dictation

Crime City Mark
08-14-2012, 04:31 PM

Ha, who wants to bet that CCM will close this thread down again? His team don't like negative energy do they? If you look at how much gold they have and the time they have spent to get where they are, it's obvious... There are some Pirates that I think that are genuine players that got accepted to be a "Pirate", because they buy a lot of gold, so this tends to set a trend. Funzio wants gangs, so it drives up the gold sale in order to compete with each other. Sneaky...

I'm not concerned about negativity, that's a part of being a community manager. What I am concerned about is misinformation, and you're lying to the players. Stop it. We don't have a Funzio clan, none of us are in clans, and we do not support or assist any clans. We're entirely agnostic.