PDA

View Full Version : It's slaughter, CK slaughter

Burn
08-14-2012, 12:20 PM
This isn't another anti-gang rant, or another anti-CK rant - I think I threw enough fuel on that fire already.

Treat this as a News report (and for some maybe a reality check)...

Up here in the Shark Pool, these CK freshies - that weren't previously a part of Karma - are getting abolutely slaughtered, it's a bloodbath.

For sh!ts n giggles I've been targetting CK, hitting them, robbing them and smack talking on their walls.

Problem is, it's rare when I find one who isn't too beat up, or who hasn't already been robbed - there are Indians virtually living in these CK players hoods, and the poor CK soldiers have nowhere to hide - particularly when their proudly worn (CK) branding is quite literally a red rag to an Indian bull.

So whilst CK might be strong and influential in the lower and mid levels, at this point in time up in the end-game, in the Shark Pool they are little more than cannon fodder - they are being totally owned, perhaps even to the point of embarassment.

CK recruits have perhaps been sold on the benefits of 'collective strength', but it's important to remember that we play in a purely single player gaming environment with no team features or co-operative play functionality at all - so CK leaders are seeing members of their 'team' cross over to the higher levels, where they are then isolated with little or no back-up, ill-equipped for anything other than being target practice.

I think CK ought to make it clear to anyone close to the Shark Pool, prior to signing up, that if they have Att/Def stats of 70K or less, they are going to get destroyed. All day. Every day. 24/7/365.

Players are owed that much of a warning at least - and if they still sign up, then that's fine, because they have been made aware of the pitfalls ahead.

So while it's all well and good to have some strong CK players bossing things in the 120-140 level range, all getting pumped up and prepared - do they really need to recruit people higher up that are so heavily outgunned? For some of them now in the Shark-Pool, I'm sure their gameplay experience has become extremely stressful and unfulfiling. From being strong, or at least able to hold their own prior to the Shark-Pool, they are now being beaten down relentlessly.

It's very annoying for me, I want to beat their asses too, but I hate queueing. ;)

Anyway, there you are, that's my News report on what is currently happening at the sh!tty end of the stick. Don't shoot the messenger.

jobadass
08-14-2012, 12:29 PM
I've seen some in the shark pool with absolutely amazing stats. I know I'm screwed when I get there. Only thing I can hope to do, is collect on time. One's avy can only take so many beatings, and after all my defnsive explosives are gone, what's the difference? I was in the shark pool long ago, (around level 80ish), funny how they could see down so far but I could never see up more than 5 or 10 levels at that point. When Payam would reach out his heavy hand and smack me around. I didn't like it then, but I learned to live with it

Burn
08-14-2012, 12:35 PM
For sure, and for balance let me add that I am getting battered up here also, but I love it. It is a whole new, and for me more enjoyable, game up here - but I've always been into robbing and fighting more than economy or stats.

But people need to be warned what they have in store up here. Because some will not like it at all, particularly if they dislike constant beatings and robberies.

Paulio
08-14-2012, 12:37 PM
It takes a while to get to the shark pool. I've been farming and attacking like a mad man and it still takes about 2 days to level up. While there will be 2 or 3 Indians that no one will ever be able to touch (must be really fun for them), when some of us get to the shark tank, things will be more interesting.

EDIT: I'm growing tired of the 150's. I can't wait to get into the shark tank either. I think getting punked now and then, and having a good old fashioned rivalry with someone of equal stats will make the game fun again.

jobadass
08-14-2012, 12:40 PM
I have seen the stats of some of the CK people as they have passed through. I will say they will be able to hold their own with 98% of the people up there...It's the 2% that they wil have to prepare for.

mxz
08-14-2012, 12:42 PM
Is this the start of a regular report from the front lines?

jobadass
08-14-2012, 12:50 PM
Is this the start of a regular report from the front lines?Bahahahaha!
Hilarious but actually a pretty good idea.
Burn, you should change your avy to a pic of Walter Cronkite

Burn
08-14-2012, 12:55 PM
Is this the start of a regular report from the front lines?

Possibly, if there is demand.

In other News, Poppins has been kicking my ass. So that's one fight they won. Mind you Poppins is mad, and it's not inconceivable that he'll go postal on his allies in the blink of a certifiable eye. It's certainly happened before.

sexkitteh
08-14-2012, 12:59 PM
It's always been CK slaughter... if they was smrt - they would go in undercover and not advertise...

sez
08-14-2012, 01:05 PM
There are more then a few CK members up here with well over 100k in stats. Well i've seen 2 for sure, maybe 3, idk.

jobadass
08-14-2012, 01:31 PM
This thread has gotten me so excited for CK members that I am finally getting rid of the TeePee in my hood. No longer will my hood proudly display the FU TP slogan. My hood will now display: FU CK. (On second thought as classic as that is I will probably need to change it to CK FU.)

I am tired of your weak ass Teflon Frying Pan, Lizebian, Devil Dog Dbag, Rocky Horror or the other trash that you have + 170. Where is the Baronnass or any of these other CS leaders?That read as if it was all in caps.

Burn
08-14-2012, 01:39 PM
There are more then a few CK members up here with well over 100k in stats. Well i've seen 2 for sure, maybe 3, idk.

For sure, Poppins for exampe is very strong - point being though, for every 1 strong CK (most of whom have been warring with the Indians well before the arrival of the Baronness and her Cold mob anyway), there are a dozen or more CK who are little more than fresh little lambs to the slaughter.

in-game j
08-14-2012, 02:02 PM
*yawn* .................... same shi talk all the time ....

jaywalker
08-14-2012, 02:09 PM
I'm not in a gang, I get beat up every 2 hours and I usually get robbed at night (6h buildings) and weekends. Wouldn't change much if I joined a random gang.
Well, maybe I should join a gang and get beat up once every 2 hours, instead of having 15 random people bashing me with red/green and 20 new stories. Hmmm...

Vile Lynn
08-14-2012, 03:42 PM
hmm... I just leveled up to 160 & have been hit by a few CKs. Granted, my stats are not über awesome, but they have all lost their fights and couldn't rob me. I'm sure that will change after this post.

TruthHurts
08-16-2012, 09:10 AM
Ck is lame, I smash those chumps all day, every day. I can't wait for g wiz to make it up here, I've got something for him. Paulo too.

I can't stand their pompous attitudes and smack talk. The baroness is dirty skank and I can't wait to put the hurt on that loud mouth troll. Diagnosis Doctor? I was at the IFATS conference in Miami, and was hoping to run into her there... No luck.

jah5
08-16-2012, 09:19 AM
Ck is lame, I smash those chumps all day, every day. I can't wait for g wiz to make it up here, I've got something for him. Paulo too.

I can't stand their pompous attitudes and smack talk. The baroness is dirty skank and I can't wait to put the hurt on that loud mouth troll. Diagnosis Doctor? I was at the IFATS conference in Miami, and was hoping to run into her there... No luck.

ooh its heating up, truth hurts what level u at?

Dr BoneCrusher
08-16-2012, 10:48 AM
I popped in on an Indian yesterday during the rival list glitch littered all over his hood and crickets back. Come on I hope some have more heart ;-)

G Wiz
08-16-2012, 11:06 AM
LoL...These threads