PDA

View Full Version : New Maps

JMC
08-14-2012, 12:52 AM
Biowarfare lab and Jwaneng Mines are on the maps list now for southeastern africa. Still no 4th map. Payouts are still crap and some of the missions display the same unit twice as a requirement.

Fun
08-14-2012, 12:54 AM
Why are they working on maps we need more events! Lol know anything about the loot drops on the maps yet?

Jhoemel
08-14-2012, 12:55 AM
Maybe the developers are focusing on new maps thats why theres still mo event

JMC
08-14-2012, 12:59 AM
I'll check the loots in a bit.

So far no new units needed to complete missions on Biowarfare Lab. Jwaneng Mines requires the Challenger Tank which is unlocked with a level 10 war factory. I need to get that, mines still level 9.

Cost me about 24mil to buy all the units required for the 2 new maps. Still have 1.5mil i need to spend on 2 challenger tanks, whenever i get that war factory upgraded.

JMC
08-14-2012, 01:10 AM
Boss of BL is 21 x 854 energy. Rare drop is Hot Zone Heli. 480 A / 445 D

Boss of last map is 21 x 980 energy. Rare drop is Diamondhead Bomber. 550 A / 450 D

This info has been in the files for a while now, regular loots have been incomplete the whole time though. Gonna see if they finished them up yet.

Q Raider
08-14-2012, 01:16 AM
Those payouts are pathetic for the last set of maps.

Resistance Camp every target returns a low of 28 and a high of 84 dollars per unit of energy.
Jwaneng Mines returns a low of 30 and a high of 90 dollars per energy unit.
Didn't bother looking at the other one but would put money on the figures being 29 low and 87 high.

Compare them to the Railgun in the Naval map with 255 low and 852 high.......

I did one of the Reistance camp ones a few days ago, six hits for a payout of around 80k. Lost two Stealth Boats and about 8 Commandos doing it. No loot drop. Decided at that point to place them in the same category as my tree snipers and battle tanks......

JMC
08-14-2012, 01:21 AM
I have all the missions at 1 hit from completion atm for resistance army camp. Hoping they will fix the payouts. Did they even fix the payouts on those other maps that they screwed up yet? Talked about those map payouts for a while and sent in tickets to them, yet they never fixed it. I don't see how they can screw up so many times and ignore it.

Jhoemel
08-14-2012, 01:34 AM
Have you guys see the energy needed for the boss on the jwaneng mine. Seriously 980 energy per hit with the highest money loot for 1.8mil

JMC
08-14-2012, 01:37 AM
No loots that are worth it on any of the regular missions.

4th map labeled HB.

Not sure where he saw it but my bro said it will be called Home Base or something like that. Loots for this map aren't complete yet.

mickymacirl
08-14-2012, 01:49 AM
Guess noone has seen the ZombieLand map yet then? :P

sexkitteh
08-14-2012, 08:32 AM
Sorry for a bit of a random question - but is loot from maps consumable?

mickymacirl
08-14-2012, 08:34 AM
Sorry for a bit of a random question - but is loot from maps consumable?

Yep - some of the high level loots have very low % coms rates though.

sexkitteh
08-14-2012, 08:35 AM
Yep - some of the high level loots have very low % coms rates though.

Cool - is there information on what the best low % coms items are? And I would assume they are take for ever to farm?

Ryans67
08-14-2012, 10:29 AM
Here is the best information we have available.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?37511-Boss-Loot-Map-Sheet&highlight=maverick

Fifth Reich
08-14-2012, 02:10 PM
I hate these new glitchly maps.

Maverick50727
08-15-2012, 08:48 AM

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?37511-Boss-Loot-Map-Sheet&highlight=maverick

FYI, I'll update it when I get a chance. I was waiting until they released the 4th map and maybe fix the payouts. None of the new maps are worth it IMO. Cash is too low and all the regular loot drops can be found for less cost on the lower maps. The only exception are the 3 top bosses which have the rare 10% drops (Resistance Raider, Hot Zone Heli, Diamond Head Bomber). They are 10% drop for high energy and low cash so again aren't worth it for farming. If you are doing the maps for goals and get the rare boss unit as a plus, consider it as a plus. If you see people increasing large quanties of boss loot items then they are hacking. The only Boss items that can be farmed elsewhere on reqular multiple hit missions are the brigand lighting, transport raider and silent thunder. A high number of these 3 that increase doesn't mean cheating just farming missions. Due to old drop locations removed by Funzio, some people may have large numbers of siege tanks, wave breakers and riptide runners, but you shouldn't see people get large increases of these currently as the are the 10% rare drop only on the highest bosses.

FYI,
The rare drop for the future 4th map appears to be the Orbital Hammer 675/400, so if anyone has these already then they are a hacker in my book.

mickymacirl
08-15-2012, 10:29 AM

For now, wait for Khimsoo's Toolkit for Modern War updates, details all that information.