PDA

View Full Version : Forgery printer end item prize

Kor
08-14-2012, 12:37 AM
Hi sweeties.
Just wondered what you would call the event prize If you win it.
I have a couple of ideas for mine if I win.

Hotguy Korvette
Korvette fendergenderbender
CKorvette Ckissass

Has anyone else got any ideas what I could call it if I Win. I'm not very intelligent so it's hard to think of good names. He he.

I'm good at manipulating men though. He he.
Can I get a bit of attention here please. Look at me. Hello. Here I am. A little attention please.

He he.

Kisses. K

DBM 2IC
08-14-2012, 02:03 AM
Looks like someones a bit jealous lol

Rhino72
08-14-2012, 07:04 AM
Hello Kor

I think your suggestions are very unique. I like how you have incorporated your name into an american classic. I have some other suggestions:

Honda AKord or completely different the Umbilcal Kord.

Welcome back to the forums because you have brought a smile back to my morning coffee.

(PS please PM me if you want to see a picture of my new calf implants.)

Kor
08-14-2012, 07:21 AM
Hello Kor

I think your suggestions are very unique. I like how you have incorporated your name into an american classic. I have some other suggestions:

Welcome back to the forums because you have brought a smile back to my morning coffee.

Hi sweetie.

Thanks for welcoming me back. I plan on quitting and making a big fuss about doing so shortly.
Then ill return in a couple of days. He he.
I don't like the attention at all though. So please don't everyone fuss over me.

I like your example names. He he.
They have my name in them. I like it when things are focused on me.
I would never describe myself as an attention seeker though.

Regarding the pm. Yes please sweetie. That sounds lovely.
In fact. Want to meet up IRL?
If you say no I will accuse you of stalking me IRL. He he.
And all the people on here will then feel sorry for me.
Not that I love the attention or anything.

Kisses. K

sez
08-14-2012, 07:25 AM
Hello Kor

LMAO, calf implants......

I was reading a few walls and the golden necro thread while I was drinking coffee myself this morning. Some crazy things going on today.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/adamsez24/daily-morning-awesomeness-1511.jpg

Rhino72
08-14-2012, 07:28 AM
Hi sweetie.

Thanks for welcoming me back. I plan on quitting and making a big fuss about doing so shortly.
Then ill return in a couple of days. He he.
I don't like the attention at all though. So please don't everyone fuss over me.

I like your example names. He he.
They have my name in them. I like it when things are focused on me.
I would never describe myself as an attention seeker though.

Regarding the pm. Yes please sweetie. That sounds lovely.
In fact. Want to meet up IRL?
If you say no I will accuse you of stalking me IRL. He he.
And all the people on here will then feel sorry for me.
Not that I love the attention or anything.

Kisses. K

Forget the PM let's just do this out in the open. I think you are hot. I am hot as well. Please don't quit because I really think I am starting to fall hard for you. I am a classy guy with a pretty good job (I write code for a major defense firm and they don't hide me in the back room I actually sit on a desk all day in a button down!) If you are willing to committ to me and only me I will move out of my Step Mom's house and we can live together. Imagine us playing CC side by side, buying vault after vault of gold and winning the same event prizes! I am getting so aroused just thinking about it maybe we can even invite Dravak over to chill with us. He He

I can't believe I am doing this in front of everybody, but, but I think I love you. Do you love me?

SoccerStud
08-14-2012, 08:23 AM
What the hell is going on here? Get a room...

Crime City Mark
08-14-2012, 05:13 PM
New rule. If you create a fake account to harass someone I'm banning your main account as well as the fake one. Enjoy.