PDA

View Full Version : Bug? Arrows moving around

TonySpaghetti
08-13-2012, 11:01 PM
I've been farming the Crowd Control in Little Havana and I see a bunch of yellow arrows moving around (people targets) but there's no character shown. Is this a bug or are they all ghosts?

Nudie
08-13-2012, 11:20 PM
That's spooky! :rolleyes:

AK-47
08-14-2012, 01:03 AM
How's your drop rate in LH? I too have been farming there for CC, and not a single one yet. I have done it both during and between events...

TRAZ
08-14-2012, 04:25 AM
un-install then re-install app. It'll fix the problem. Known bug. Could be ghosts though. Might have to call ghostbusters instead. :)

dimags
08-14-2012, 04:46 AM
Hello. I had an error in the game "Crime City". In case of start game appears here such error: "An unknown error happened". I ask to help my id: 745-324-378. Or how to begin on new on the same device, I use a pad on Android Samsung galaxy tab 10.1

dudeman
08-14-2012, 04:54 AM
un-install then re-install app. It'll fix the problem. Known bug. Could be ghosts though. Might have to call ghostbusters instead. :)

Delete/reinstall only works when all the NPCs are ghosts. There are at least a couple of other maps that only have one invisible/ghost NPC, and those maps do not become fixed after deleting/reinstalling. IIRC, that hooker "Pepper" in one of the maps is invisible, and the gravedigger guy (I think) from the graveyard map is invisible.

These guys make so much money that they don't even have to give a damn about product quality. As long as those bank trucks keep making their deliveries, who cares if things function properly or look good?

TonySpaghetti
08-14-2012, 06:49 AM
How's your drop rate in LH? I too have been farming there for CC, and not a single one yet. I have done it both during and between events...

It's not as good as the Convincer in the Nightlife District, but then again, it needs less Energy to hit. I'm hitting the supermarket. I just started there yesterday and I've picked up 3 CC's so far.