PDA

View Full Version : DEF Buildings

Fricco
08-13-2012, 08:01 AM
In between saving for money building upgrades i started to
upgrade DEF buildings. im at the point now where my income is
high enough to sustain the cost of explosives and manage to save
for higher paying upgrades in a decent amount of time.

My questions is what should be my priority DEF building to upgrade ?

50 Missile Turrets (31 lvl 1 / 19 lvl 2) *Finish all to lvl 2 then start 3 ?*
50 Gatling Turrets (22 lvl 1 / 28 lvl 2) *take all to lvl 3 then work on Missile upgrades ?*
24 Mauy Thai (Ranging from lvl 2 to lvl 4) *should i delete these an build surveillance centers ?*

Any suggestions are appreciated.

thanks

joaquim
08-13-2012, 08:02 AM
Missle turrets.

jmeijer
08-13-2012, 08:03 AM
I think that DEF buildings must not be upgraded. Your actual defense will be lower than what's displayed at your stats.

sez
08-13-2012, 08:04 AM
I like the missle turrets to lvl 2 myself. Since your iph is pleanty then why not? I believe its only 24 hrs to upgrade to lvl2 right? as opposed to the 48hr build time? idk, can't recall.

Fricco
08-13-2012, 08:08 AM
I think that DEF buildings must not be upgraded. Your actual defense will be lower than what's displayed at your stats.

I think most of us are at the point we understand how they work.
Profile DEF 71k Actual 67k, so to say there pointless is misleading.
Im just trying to account for as much DEF as possible through what buildings i have.

sexkitteh
08-13-2012, 08:11 AM
Well - whatever you do, I wouldn't delete any buildings unless you need the space...

And I would probably take the gats to lvl3 first because that extra income during upgrade time that can be saved will probably go towards better use in the long run... what's your iph anyways? if it's like 500k lol then I guess it doesn't matter! :D

Fricco
08-13-2012, 08:15 AM
I like the missle turrets to lvl 2 myself. Since your iph is pleanty then why not? I believe its only 24 hrs to upgrade to lvl2 right? as opposed to the 48hr build time? idk, can't recall.
12 n some change, so about 2 a day.

Well - whatever you do, I wouldn't delete any buildings unless you need the space...

And I would probably take the gats to lvl3 first because that extra income during upgrade time that can be saved will probably go towards better use in the long run... what's your iph anyways? if it's like 500k lol then I guess it doesn't matter! :D

im done building whatever money buildings i want so to expand is pointless unless filled with DEF .
IPH 1.550k not too much a priority (currently adapting only 24hr upgrades, saving for Palm lvl 3 122 mil)

sexkitteh
08-13-2012, 08:19 AM
LMAO... then yeah I'd take all defense buildings to lvl3... and probably get max expansion and build as many def buildings as possible...