PDA

View Full Version : Heralding FK PvP Event Starts this weekend

Kiss Of Death
08-13-2012, 07:11 AM
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1201/parchmentmemoriesblankpk.gif (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/parchmentmemoriesblankpk.gif/)

Kiss Of Death
08-13-2012, 07:11 AM
Text Version for iPhone users

Here Ye Here Ye all commoners of the world of Kingdom Age…

I herald the coming of the bravest of the Forum Knights! Scatter yea to the winds and bolt your doors this weekend for the bravest Forum Knights are even now whetting their swords, warming their wands and filling their quivers!

The Forum Knights have met and founded their alliance together, and now a great quest hath been bestowed upon some of the most worthy of our Knights!

A select few Knights have chosen to venture forth soon on a quest of fame and glory, striking fear and terror into the heathen hearts of the lesser nobles in the world of Kingdom Age.

Sallying forth this weekend, our bravest of brave shall quest and compete for the honor of their Queen, he or she who doth bring home the mightiest myriad of enemy heads shall have bestowed upon them the great honor of a new symbol of heraldry that only they may bear amongst the other Forum Knights to mark this first victory of many and a great wealth of gems to aid them in future endeavors.

Soon all evil in this world will tremble and fear the conviction of our Holy Knights!

Kiss Of Death
08-13-2012, 07:43 AM
I stare forth at the mounds of bloodied heads before my gates... the fine Knights who took this quest upon themselves stand tired, gored and yet more experienced for their efforts... Sending forth my underling tally counters to bring me back the news of who is our greatest Forum Knight!

And in order of no particular rhyme or reason...

Knight Jhoemel

Started at Level 33... returned from 72 hours of battle a mighty Level 38....
His final head count....

1013 Kingdom Age Heads!

Knight Spectra

Started at Level 141... returned from 72 hours of battle hardly a changed man of Level 142....
His final head count....

1418 Kingdom Age Heads!

Knight Hobtuse

Started at Level 114... returned less than tired 72 hour later a changed man... of Level 116....
His final head count....

639 Kingdom Age Heads! (Discounting the raized women! Tsk Tsk)

Dewsy
08-13-2012, 07:46 AM
Competition time!

The_Red
08-13-2012, 08:11 AM
"warming their wands and filling their quivers!"

quivering while warming their wands. *blink*

Crazy Canuck
08-13-2012, 10:35 AM
Great idea and GL to those involved. I don't know if I will be able to do this one I'm swamped at work and getting ready for numouras fantasy drafts lol

marebear
08-13-2012, 11:03 AM
So this is an unsanctioned competition? Can I play or only forum knights?

spectra
08-13-2012, 11:10 AM
So this is an unsanctioned competition? Can I play or only forum knights?

Sorry Marebear, I believe it is only for FK member, but send Jhoemel or KoD a PM and join in...:)

marebear
08-13-2012, 11:13 AM
Sorry Marebear, I believe it is only for FK member, but send Jhoemel or KoD a PM and join in...:)Thanks Spectra but I already joined the RKs. I wouldn't hit a forum member though. I will cheer from the side ;)

YLL
08-13-2012, 11:16 AM
Thanks Spectra but I already joined the RKs. I wouldn't hit a forum member though. I will cheer from the side ;)

You could always be a member of both. :)

The_Red
08-13-2012, 11:27 AM
Thanks Spectra but I already joined the RKs. I wouldn't hit a forum member though. I will cheer from the side ;)

was mildly curious if one could be a member of both...

spectra
08-13-2012, 12:04 PM

You could always be a member of both. :)

was mildly curious if one could be a member of both...

Marebear
I believe we are just trying to have fun together, and thus one can be members of all groups they want, it is not like we are gona go starting wars with other groups

so I still suggest just sending a PM to KoD and tell her

DIrishB
08-13-2012, 04:17 PM
Edited per request.

SeqWins
08-13-2012, 04:40 PM
Forums Knights FOR THE WIN!

spectra
08-13-2012, 04:49 PM
technical question: how do I take a screen pic of my game on my iPhone? I'm a technological neanderthal.

press the "power" and "home" bottoms at the same time (if it works, the screen will go WHITE, then back to normal)

SeqWins
08-13-2012, 04:55 PM
If you want to talk rules or got any questions go to our group forum....or xat

Jhoemel
08-13-2012, 05:22 PM
Screw camping, im going for it :)

Yeah pm me marebear

DIrishB
08-13-2012, 05:27 PM
press the "power" and "home" bottoms at the same time (if it works, the screen will go WHITE, then back to normal)

Ah ok, thanks!

BadNews
08-13-2012, 05:35 PM
What is the rewards?

SeqWins
08-13-2012, 05:37 PM
What is the rewards?

FK's only....sorry

Samantha Turtle
08-15-2012, 10:33 PM
Looks like fun... already two players kicked off early due to issues about next week, me peronsally I'll give it a go but not for position as an overseer on these I don't think it's fair. Honory is fine as I suspect I won't do as well as some of you. Oh I can beat nealry everyone I meet so actually I probably will just win... for the honor of course.

Post 9

spectra
08-15-2012, 11:03 PM
What is the rewards?

an emblem that only the winner can show in his/her signature and an itune card courtesy of KoD

Jhoemel
08-16-2012, 04:35 AM
Going for my last 17 hours. My avatar is exhausted from winning :)

Sludgeboy
08-16-2012, 10:04 AM
fear the conviction of our Holy Knights!

Don't you mean 'Forum Knights'

YLL
08-16-2012, 10:16 AM
Don't you mean 'Forum Knights'

She means we are holy. Although this particular one is actually secular. ;)

Sludgeboy
08-16-2012, 10:26 AM
So the Forum Knights have Holy Knights that are secular. What's next?..............

YLL
08-16-2012, 10:29 AM
Well, some of us probably aren't wholly holy, and none of us is Holly. How many holes in that? ;)

The_Legend_Shall_Live_On
08-16-2012, 10:40 AM
Wholly cow! (just to throw that in there)

I haven't joined any group yet, but how can I participate? :)

YLL
08-16-2012, 11:14 AM
The whole lot of you should probably holler via PM at (J)hoemel or Spectra, who hold the reigns till KoD holes out of her hole-iday.

Musketblade
08-16-2012, 05:35 PM
Holy Holly Batman im in for a raid

Jhoemel
08-16-2012, 10:53 PM
Finally finished my 72 hours of attacking. Im tired, back to camping

Dewsy
08-16-2012, 11:02 PM
I get home from my holiday in a few hours and then in theory could start my 72hrs, but need to decide if it's a wise thing to do or not when I'm trying to save money for BD upgrades and don't want to level any higher.

echus14
08-16-2012, 11:17 PM
After hearing from Jhoemel about his experience, I've decided to stay on the sidelines for this PvP event. Will cost be too much in levelling up.

Jhoemel
08-17-2012, 12:17 AM
After hearing from Jhoemel about his experience, I've decided to stay on the sidelines for this PvP event. Will cost be too much in levelling up.

I leveled 7 levels at the end man. Started at 31 and now im level 38. But its worth it:)

echus14
08-17-2012, 12:37 AM
Well done, Jhoemel.
But I need to build my economy, my vault and A/D stats more as a first priority. Have to make up for all the shortcomings I incurred due to lack of proper due diligence in my early days in the game ... lol.
Given your pioneer status in the FKs, hope you win ... can't think of many people who deserve to have the extra badge more than yourself! :)

Jhoemel
08-17-2012, 12:49 AM
Well done, Jhoemel.
But I need to build my economy, my vault and A/D stats more as a first priority. Have to make up for all the shortcomings I incurred due to lack of proper due diligence in my early days in the game ... lol.
Given your pioneer status in the FKs, hope you win ... can't think of many people who deserve to have the extra badge more than yourself! :)

Thanks man. :)
I wont reveal how many fights I do coz the ones who will start this weekend will have a goal. But I didnt attacked that much too coz I have a lot of things to do.

yeah I need to work on my iph and a/d too thats why Im camping again now

Dewsy
08-17-2012, 04:53 AM
Started my 72hrs but I don't expect to get many attacks, concentrating on raiding for my BD upgrades. Will give it a go though :)

Samantha Turtle
08-17-2012, 08:17 AM
Kod started hers for fun. As the overseer she can't win, but she's smacking them all around... Already earned two new cannons with honor win and 3 cannons from honor doing championship rounds as she goes... Nearly 100 of them now and a dozen werewolves... Found a few cash cows with 2000-4000 gold a hit. So now over 200 basilisks... Not bad for a pvp... Hint... Always hit players with much lower ally count or raid every kingdom first to check profile.

spectra
08-17-2012, 09:14 AM
I am almost done with my PVP
it end today at 9:56am (will take pic at 9:50, just to be on the safe side)

will send pic very soon, man, I am TIRED!!!!!!!

I have done as much PVP as possible with the exception of when I saw 1 or a pair of tasty manors ;)

I do not think I will win it, but it has been fun
Level up once (yeah, only once because it takes me 17,000 Xps to level up :p )

will send my pic in about 30 more minutes or so

spectra
08-17-2012, 09:58 AM
I am officially done with my FK PVP event

I have taken and sent my pic to KoD

I do not think I will win, but it has been fun

Good luck to all that will do the event during the weekend

and remember, when you see a rival, just think Queed KoD playing the queen in Alice in wonderland and say

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jhoemel
08-19-2012, 12:41 AM
Goodluck to my comrades in their pvp event :)

Samantha Turtle
08-19-2012, 07:54 AM
I have Spectras and Jhoemals heads outside my castle gates... and it's well in the thousands! Then I have been casually swinging my sword as I walk down the streets of kingdoms and even though I can't compete in this event as the overseer I can say I'm having fun... only doing 100 head chops a day as I have have had all three youngest boys at home with me on my own all weekend. Next event I will give it a real go! Like SPec, I take thousands to go up a level so no real issue... and 500 of my warriors are gem so camping isn't in my interest.

Jhoemel
08-19-2012, 03:54 PM
Thats good kod. I leveled up 7 levels in the pvp event but i had fun. Leveling up in the lower level is really fast

Dewsy
08-20-2012, 02:17 PM
Finished my 72hrs, will send you my screenshots in a minute :)

Won't have had enough attacks to win, but got a few hundred hits in. Having not done any PVP in ages, got me back in the mood and going to carry on and try and finish the TR, only on 110.

Jhoemel
08-20-2012, 05:37 PM
Wow goodluck dewsy, im back in camping, too many buildings to build because of the level up

Jhoemel
08-21-2012, 07:30 PM
Excited for the results :)

albeezy
08-21-2012, 08:07 PM
Excited for the results :)
Yo jhoemel still looking for you. What level are you in KA? I'm 39 with 195 allies. Maybe we could do a KA ffn?

Jhoemel
08-22-2012, 02:09 AM
Yo jhoemel still looking for you. What level are you in KA? I'm 39 with 195 allies. Maybe we could do a KA ffn?

Yeah im also looking for you in mw but i cant see you, whats your level and allie count?

Looks perfect in ka, level 39 too but only have 50 allies a the moment

albeezy
08-22-2012, 07:25 AM
Yeah im also looking for you in mw but i cant see you, whats your level and allie count?

Looks perfect in ka, level 39 too but only have 50 allies a the moment
in MW I'm level 148 with 500 allies. I will be dropping allies once I beat boss 20, so I will look for you then and will keep looking for you in MW

Jhoemel
08-22-2012, 07:31 AM
in MW I'm level 148 with 500 allies. I will be dropping allies once I beat boss 20, so I will look for you then and will keep looking for you in MW

Try to drop to 498 allies in mw so that you can see me man. I think we can see different rivals. That may let use see each other for ffn.

Ok man, ill look forward to it :)

Kiss Of Death
08-30-2012, 09:12 AM
I stare forth at the mounds of bloodied heads before my gates... the fine Knights who took this quest upon themselves stand tired, gored and yet more experienced for thier efforts... Sending forth my underling tally counters to bring me back the news of who is our greatest Forum Knight!

And in order of no particular rhyme or reason... (see post #3 as final summary after this...)

Kiss Of Death
08-30-2012, 09:23 AM
The first Tally counter arrives before me "Your Majesty... I have been to Knight Jhoemel and have this to say...

When first he came and stood before you and took upon his mighty shoulders this quest you set... he was a fine Level 33 Warrior, his battles recorded already a fine count of 683 wins... now after fighting long and hard his wins reach the mighty number of 1696... and his rank from a modest 33 to 38...."

So young Jhoemal you bring me the grand sum of 1013 fellow Kingdom Age heads in only three days... a mighty effort... now let us await the tallies of the others....

Kiss Of Death
08-30-2012, 09:33 AM
Second Tally count has arrived... "Your Majesty the Queen of Death... I have come straight from the camp of Kinight Spectra, a proven Warrior of 141 levels! I must apologise for the delay but I had trouble getting over and around the huge pile of heads!

When he began his quest for you his records showed an amazing 16700 victories already... in just three days... and now I can clearly see why this warrior is so feared already amongst the Kingdom Age empires... his new Tally of heads brings him to.....

18118 Kills! an additional 1418 heads your Majesty!"

An amazing effort from our more experienced Knight! Truly the Kingdoms must be trembling for just these two Warriors alone have sundered the heads of nearly two and a half thousand nobles!

Kiss Of Death
08-30-2012, 09:42 AM
Another tally arrives... " Majesty..." he glances at the other two heralds... both wearing a satisfied smile... " um... I have returned from the camp of Knight Hobtuse! I have counted his heads and I hereby announce....

Knight Hobtuse a Warrior of 114 levels set out upon this quest with an amazing 9684 kills to his name already... he returns to you as a Warrior of 116 levels... his 72 hours saw him rage across countless kingdoms, raising the women, ravaging the sheep and... and... ravaging the ah... well he has 10323 heads your majesty... that's 639.. a fine effort"

KoD leans forwards... "Perhaps less time... ravaging the sheep and raising? the women .. and he would have been a more worthy Knight?... go stand over there by those two snickering counters..."

spectra
08-30-2012, 09:54 AM
My queen

I want to apologice for after the PVP tournament I have but only reach enemy's killed at a 19,444, since I have taken upon to visit those kingdoms that have refuse to pay their taxes

from the start of my 72 hours battle rage at that point I had a lowly 3,357 "tax collections" (raids) for I thought they nobles from the other kingdoms were honouring their word and paying their tribute to you my queen
After being informed that many of them had refused and even killed some of your collectors, I personally have visited them and let them see the error of their ways, so far I have visited an additional 945 nobles at their Manor, Lenders, Playhouses and even taken collection from their silos and leathershops (current total visit 4,302)

The funds collected have been in part use to feed the 370 Hydra force being used during visits.

I will in the near future give another update of my accomplishements in your honor, and if there is a particular task you wish me to take upon, I will be at your gates with my sword at your service

ezinap
08-30-2012, 10:03 AM
Well done Knight Jhoemel, Knight Spectra, and Knight Hobtuse.
I am looking forward to see you wearing the Heraldic Trophy.

Hobtuse
08-30-2012, 10:05 AM
Yeah, we lost a few good hydras out there.

The_Red
08-30-2012, 10:08 AM
congrats to the winners... good to know the taxation hand is still strong. :p

YLL
08-30-2012, 10:10 AM
Congrats, guys! :D

spectra
08-30-2012, 10:10 AM
Lates update

My queen and fellow knights

it seem we have entered into the mating season and the Hydras are relentless
I have my Infernal Hydra matting with as many femaly hydras as possible
in short time I will be able to increase my hydra forces to 500 units

take atvantage of the season and add to your army as many as you can.......

My queen, if you have no further use for the heads given to you as proof of your knights valor, I would offer to take them, for my Hydras are soon to be nursing and will need all the "food" I can gather

Soon will start visiting more infidel kingdoms in order to have enough "fresh" meat for when my hydras give birth

to my fellow knight, if you have excess of prisoner, i can also take them off your hands, my hydras have a taste for knights and nobles

Cheers

Kiss Of Death
08-30-2012, 10:12 AM
Alas not all tally counters have come back yet... but wait.... whats that shaddow lurking near the banners?

Kiss Of Death
08-30-2012, 10:22 AM
"Um.. ahhh... y...y...your Majesty... I humbly apologise for not stepping forward before... I uh.. I uh... come form Wing's camp... you knight know hims as echus14.... well I ah... announce when he started this quest he was a mighty Level 46 Mage... and in his conquests to date he already had 894... err wins... well. um he's... not out there your Awesomeness, your greatness.. your.."

"Enough!" "Where is he!?"

"ahh well turns out he started but he's .. aaahh... he's a camp... I..I..I mean he's camp... I mean he.." WHACK

Lets just say 1 for him says KoD the Queen of Death...

Rotten campers!next they'll all be coming out with Rainbow Sprite Avatars!

Kiss Of Death
08-30-2012, 10:25 AM
Lates update

My queen and fellow knights

it seem we have entered into the mating season and the Hydras are relentless
I have my Infernal Hydra matting with as many femaly hydras as possible
in short time I will be able to increase my hydra forces to 500 units

take atvantage of the season and add to your army as many as you can.......

My queen, if you have no further use for the heads given to you as proof of your knights valor, I would offer to take them, for my Hydras are soon to be nursing and will need all the "food" I can gather

Soon will start visiting more infidel kingdoms in order to have enough "fresh" meat for when my hydras give birth

to my fellow knight, if you have excess of prisoner, i can also take them off your hands, my hydras have a taste for knights and nobles

Cheers

Alas poor Spectra.. this is why you need Gem mercenaries they are so much easier to maintain! My nearly 400 Basilisks are forever whinging their food tastes like rock... I just tell them "stop staring at your food and just eat it...!"

I hope some of you got that...

Kiss Of Death
08-30-2012, 10:28 AM
2.58 am going to bed... love you all. I may just need your sword at my gates Spectra! Chat tomorrow!

Jhoemel
08-30-2012, 05:29 PM
Thanks my queen. Thats all the kills i made with my little stamina but i did put fear in the base of my opponents :)

And congrats to knight spectra

tcapi
08-30-2012, 05:32 PM
This is most entertaining, better than Auction event and epic boss put together.

Thank you KoD and the Forum knights.

echus14
08-30-2012, 06:29 PM
Thanks for organising KoD. It was fun watching from the sidelines. Maybe next time.

Congrats Spectra! :D

spectra
08-30-2012, 06:43 PM
Thanks for organising KoD. It was fun watching from the sidelines. Maybe next time.

Congrats Spectra! :D

thanks, but I we do not know whom the winner is yet, KOD still have to post other FK members that participated
she is just posting them in the order she got them

I think that there might be other members with more heads than me :)

but it was 1000 times much better and fun than the AUCTIONS and the BOSS events

Kiss Of Death
08-31-2012, 02:09 AM
It's now official!

Only 4 official entries started and ended other than me.... I did just over 600 attacks in and around the kids and work... For a few hours...

Next one spec you're on! I can usually hit 2k attacks in 72 hours... Helps I only sleep 4.5-5.0 hours a day...

So LORD Spectra, I officially announce you my strongest Knight and as such bestow upon you the following....

50 Gems to empower your kingdom!
The right to mark your shield and house heraldry with a single Bloodied Sword emblem.
The rank of King of the Forum Knights! Until such time as a more worthy Champion wrests it from you...

Announce your title along side the Queen Of Death ...

Ladies... You may Wrest Spectras place beside me too!

Due to technical difficulties in my real world... I will not be posting for a while outside the group. Please PM me in need as I will still monitor those.

Spec... Sending you a PM...

Timbathia
08-31-2012, 02:50 AM
Congrats spectra, and other participants.

Bronson
08-31-2012, 03:47 AM
Congrats Spectra well earned and well deserved!

spectra
08-31-2012, 08:14 AM
Thanks to all!!!!!!

this is the most fun I have had since I started playing the game

let's keep this up, and think of FK events we can come up to "spice" the game a bit

LONG LIVE THE FORUM KNIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Buddha44
08-31-2012, 11:00 AM
Congrats, King Spectra and other Forum Knights. Hope to join in the fun in the future, but over 1,000 kills in 3 days - that's a mighty high standard.