PDA

View Full Version : Finally getting someone to attack/rob you

mxz
08-12-2012, 01:41 PM
How long have you baited someone to show up on your newsfeed?

Dr BoneCrusher
08-12-2012, 01:53 PM
It usually doesn't take that long, as long as they have LM's and land mines. Just keep hitting the LM and tell them it would be cheaper to sell them, at the same time leave 1 small building uncollected. Works every time. ;-)

iteachem
08-12-2012, 01:58 PM
How long have you baited someone to show up on your newsfeed?

Depends... I will often leave a level 6 movie theater out just to see who hits me, especially after I rob a juicy target or attack and lose (when they are a potential target)

A couple of months ago Zendfrim was being stalked by a pretty strong player. Zen no banks so he didn't want to risk a loss, but this guy had some level 3 and 4 nightclubs that I could rob. Once I found him, nothing was up so I attacked him and lost but left my movie theatre uncollected...he hit me less than a few hours later and instant link... He ended up losing quite a bit of money to me once I had his collections timed...

I use this trick quite a bit as many of the players at my level don't realize they can lose to me in a rob even though their stats are much better...losing an attack and leaving an mt is golden to get a link

TRAZ
08-12-2012, 02:11 PM
I attack the cheaters when I find them, so not long at all.

fuzzy
08-12-2012, 02:14 PM
Depends... I will often leave a level 6 movie theater out just to see who hits me.

So that's how you always have a link to me.

iteachem
08-12-2012, 02:35 PM
So that's how you always have a link to me.

Crap was hoping you didn't read this one lol....waiting on your hotel to finish...

mxz
08-12-2012, 03:59 PM
I like that MT strategy. Might need to steal that. I spent 3 months trying to get a link to this guy. Opened CC but passed out before collecting last night. After I woke up and collected I noticed he'd done it. Perfect scenario, actually. Thank you, alcohol.

mnju_03
08-12-2012, 04:07 PM
I've always been able to strike a conversation and trade collections times. I've got many relationships like that now...
However I can't link back anymore. lol.

iteachem
08-12-2012, 04:19 PM
I like that MT strategy. Might need to steal that. I spent 3 months trying to get a link to this guy. Opened CC but passed out before collecting last night. After I woke up and collected I noticed he'd done it. Perfect scenario, actually. Thank you, alcohol.

One other piece is that they usually fire back right after they get back to their game and often I find that gives me the correct timing for hitting their collections... Not always, but I have been able to get a few night clubs by using the link 6 hours later etc..

mxz
08-12-2012, 04:52 PM
You're a genius, sir.

KemoKidd
08-12-2012, 04:55 PM
One other piece is that they usually fire back right after they get back to their game and often I find that gives me the correct timing for hitting their collections... Not always, but I have been able to get a few night clubs by using the link 6 hours later etc..

Wow. Such simple logic, yet, I never thought of that! Great pieces of advice here. Keep em commin!

iteachem
08-12-2012, 05:13 PM
You're a genius, sir.

Not quite, but I do have my moments.. hopefully some of my little tidbits can repay all the knowledge I have gained around here...

jobadass
08-12-2012, 05:18 PM
I've been brutalizing the same guy for 2 days str8. Did manage to hit someones level 3 NCs...yep 2 of em. Leaving my level 4 Italian open for original target to hit as he's getting low on the news feed.

mxz
08-12-2012, 05:53 PM
I've been brutalizing the same guy for 2 days str8. Did manage to hit someones level 3 NCs...yep 2 of em. Leaving my level 4 Italian open for original target to hit as he's getting low on the news feed.You're hoping he trades a L3 NC for a L4 Italian? :confused:

jobadass
08-12-2012, 06:02 PM
You're hoping he trades a L3 NC for a L4 Italian? :confused:2 totally different guys. The guy who's NCs I hit is actually capable of robbing my IC. LOL. 1st guy...it's just bait.

iteachem
08-12-2012, 06:36 PM
When someone is fairly ticked at you they will hit anything you leave....remember the vast majority of players aren't necessarily thinking strategy and take it waaaaaaay to personally when you rob them....

MaddSkillz
08-12-2012, 09:27 PM
The best strategy is to send them your friend code. DONT ACCEPT THE INVITE. When they add u...you have a level tracker. They can never out level you and disappear. Even if they change names you'll know it. That way if they disappear off your newsfeed you can refresh your rivals list until you find them again. I've been stalking a guy this way...for two months. Lol. I got a majority of my fortune from this guy.

jobadass
08-13-2012, 04:00 PM
The best strategy is to send them your friend code. DONT ACCEPT THE INVITE. When they add u...you have a level tracker. They can never out level you and disappear. Even if they change names you'll know it. That way if they disappear off your newsfeed you can refresh your rivals list until you find them again. I've been stalking a guy this way...for two months. Lol. I got a majority of my fortune from this guy.That's some sneaky stuff right there. I love it!

MaddSkillz
08-13-2012, 06:25 PM
I have a list of potential targets and I always know where they are. Lol

KemoKidd
08-13-2012, 06:55 PM
The best strategy is to send them your friend code. DONT ACCEPT THE INVITE. When they add u...you have a level tracker. They can never out level you and disappear. Even if they change names you'll know it. That way if they disappear off your newsfeed you can refresh your rivals list until you find them again. I've been stalking a guy this way...for two months. Lol. I got a majority of my fortune from this guy.

Hey, let's team up. Uhhh, ok. Ha ha! Now I'm gonna take everything I can from you!

I love it!

MaddSkillz
08-13-2012, 09:15 PM
That said. Does anyone level 115 with a good IPH want to team up?

Toomz
08-14-2012, 08:11 AM
leave me something big ill rob it.

(CK)Toomz

iteachem
08-14-2012, 07:58 PM
leave me something big ill rob it.

(CK)Toomz

Or if you leave fuzzy and I anything...lol...