PDA

View Full Version : Please fix epic boss stealing my cash and loot from PVE

What?
08-12-2012, 11:40 AM
First I just woke up, I'm a little grouchy because I didn't sleep very well, so I'm tired. But what I'm really tired of is this epic boss event stealing my money and impeding on my ability to enjoy this game the way I would like to and should be able to. The boss popping up during PVE missions is a complete nuisance and has cost me loot and cash. I shouldn't have to change the way I play for fear of lost units and cash especially for me at lvl 163 I cannot get past boss 7 even with a level up during the fight. The first day my event is over and the remaining time is trying to remember to trigger the boss before I complete a mission. The remaining SIX DAYS I feel like I'm walking on egg shells trying not to get robbed. Well, I shouldn't have to try to remember to do this, Gree/funzio should release something that doesn't steal from you and prevent you from getting possible loot items. A simple solution would be to disable the boss completely for PVE and keep the PVP. Or better yet just be able to opt out of the event once you reached your boss quota so the boss doesn't even pop up. Please fix your event...

Lordsloss
08-12-2012, 11:52 AM
I'd love this fix too, but it seems there is nothing we can do about it. I have sent in tickets with replies saying sorry.

Poopenshire
08-12-2012, 11:57 AM
Make them easier to boot.

Fun
08-12-2012, 11:59 AM
I sent support a ticket about this a few days ago no reply I should get the reply tomorrow

Lordsloss
08-12-2012, 12:01 PM
I sent support a ticket about this a few days ago no reply I should get the reply tomorrowOther than sorry, they gave me a few million cash and like 7,000 valor. Haven't asked since then.