08-12-2012, 02:40 AM
I have 18 fail and 1 succes, medium chance my ***

jahfive
08-12-2012, 03:50 AM

welcome to the world of conzio/GREEdy.

Mikecore
08-12-2012, 03:58 AM
If you are on such a failure streak, then close the application...

Come back after 2-3 hours, and start trying again...

Good luck!

KemoKidd
08-12-2012, 05:40 AM
I went 1 day with only 1 fail! I have 8 cards with all cash opens. Woke up and started the day with a fail. I have a feeling a big cold streak is comming!

Nudie
08-12-2012, 06:48 AM
Yes medium chance because you need to be a flipping medium to be able to get a chance at a prize. :p

jobadass
08-12-2012, 08:02 AM
They call it a "Fair" chance, not medium. We usually refer to it as "medium" option. "fair" is accurate.

Excellent
Very Good
Good
Fair
Poor

raider
08-12-2012, 08:36 AM
spend gold.... all will be well... :-(

Vile Lynn
08-12-2012, 08:44 AM

Ha! I am not spending gold for 10K cash or 300 RP... I am thinking of going fully with the free option. It feels about the same as the med/cash option. (not too thrilled with the leader board either)

big monny
08-12-2012, 09:04 AM
I,ve never broken 9 event items in the last 5 events. Idont spent gold on this garbage any way. i do use cash to open boxes. I would say in the week of the events i open atleast 16 per day minimum. I get about 4-6 open per day on average. Im curious to hear feed back has any one else pulled this same result?

<3 Hz
08-12-2012, 09:10 AM
Fair = Somewhere around 28% according to Gree.

MPoon
08-12-2012, 09:11 AM
How much gold required to get into Top 25/250? My guess is less is required now with many people losing interest...

big monny
08-12-2012, 09:14 AM
Ha! I am not spending gold for 10K cash or 300 RP... I am thinking of going fully with the free option. It feels about the same as the med/cash option. (not too thrilled with the leader board either)

I would have to agree. Also the leader board zomg dont get me started. Every event of the new style meaning the twenty item style, has had leaders with over 200 in the first 8 hours. Now factor 30 gold per open+200 items+ about a 75% chance of cash respect or standard item. This should = out to about 12 thousand gold spent in the first few hours from the top 25! Now for the top 250 even if you some how get all 20 event items can you recieve more than 20 with out gold?

And if not what is the point in playing at all when ther is no chance of recieving an top prize. So lets assume you some how made 24 items, you would still be bumped out by gold spenders. The events are deffinately not designed for players who do not pay to play. As i said in an earlier post ive yet to break 9 since the new events started using cash open.

Chairman Maw
08-12-2012, 11:15 AM

I get more luck with the FREE attempts. It's a f'ing joke. Laughable.

Also, I never expect to get more than 5 of what ever item is on offer so if I get the first reward, I consider it a success.

These Gree clowns have really spaz'd the game up proper.

dudeman
08-12-2012, 11:59 AM
They call it a "Fair" chance, not medium. We usually refer to it as "medium" option. "fair" is accurate.

Excellent
Very Good
Good
Fair
Poor

That looks about right. +1

The Billionaire
08-12-2012, 12:07 PM
It is a fair chance and i have the stats to prove it. I've logged all my progress over the last 4 events and using the medium option i manage to open between 40% to 50% of the boxes which seems fair to me.

If you have a bad start you'll have a hot streak at some point and by the end of the event the open percentage will even out to become a fair chance. See my stats below:

% of "Samurai Chests" opened using the "Cash" option = 42%

% of "Sealed Crates" opened using the "Cash" option = 49%

% of "Jewel Boxes" opened using the "Cash" option = 50%

% of "File Safes" opened using the "Cash" option = 44%

mihunter62
08-12-2012, 01:51 PM
Billionaire,
quick question, when you've run these stats do you have any Gold on hand?

I was getting numbers closer to yours when I had no gold, but since I have a good amount of gold sitting in the account, my numbers have dropped to just about 33% open with around 12% event item (ring, file, card ...)

It was just interesting a about 4/5 events ago, I ran out of gold ( I always have to purchase and contact support to get it credited). Oh, the reason I have gold is I refuse to spend it on events. In the beginning it was fun, but the spending is so much that it was slightly better than just purchasing something from the store.

Also, another question for those who track stats; do the stats from the Free and the Med option total for the chance percents. I mean can you run the free for 10 times and have a very very good chance of getting an open on the Med?

Others feel free to let us know.

The Billionaire
08-12-2012, 02:16 PM
Billionaire,
quick question, when you've run these stats do you have any Gold on hand?

I was getting numbers closer to yours when I had no gold, but since I have a good amount of gold sitting in the account, my numbers have dropped to just about 33% open with around 12% event item (ring, file, card ...)

It was just interesting a about 4/5 events ago, I ran out of gold ( I always have to purchase and contact support to get it credited). Oh, the reason I have gold is I refuse to spend it on events. In the beginning it was fun, but the spending is so much that it was slightly better than just purchasing something from the store.

Also, another question for those who track stats; do the stats from the Free and the Med option total for the chance percents. I mean can you run the free for 10 times and have a very very good chance of getting an open on the Med?

Others feel free to let us know.

Yes i've always had gold on hand during the events but just like you i refuse to spend it on these events until they make it competitive for all types of player. I've had around 500 bars on hand during the last 2 events.

I've never bothered using the free option. At least the medium option gives me the chance to do something else with my in game cash besides upgrading buldings.

I'm hoping Dudeman is going to try using the free option for every open attempt during an event. I'd be interested to see the stats. If you want to see all my stats from the last 5 events check out my thread.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?37483-CC-Event-Tracker-Log-Your-Event-Results-Here

<3 Hz
08-12-2012, 10:11 PM
My open % has actually gone up during this event. I keep getting $10K tho! That amount of cash is like 2 cents to me speaking in game terms.

Dudebot121256
08-13-2012, 05:06 PM

Excellent
Very Good
Good
Fair
Poor
Actually, they do call it a medium chance. Click the I in the top left corner. It says:
*Free - Low chance to open
*Cash - Medium chance to open
*Gold - 100% chance to open

jobadass
08-13-2012, 05:24 PM
Actually, they do call it a medium chance. Click the I in the top left corner. It says:
I Hate being wrong and Nudie being right! Dudebot, I never clicked on the I, but I just saw the same message I usually get with "Medium Option"...Sorry, Better luck next time..next spend money, fool.

The Billionaire
08-13-2012, 05:26 PM

True,

So medium chance would be anything between 30% to 70% open rate??

Dudebot121256
08-13-2012, 05:31 PM
I guess but either way, gold wins. I have opened 33 things with a combination of money and free and only 8 id's.

jobadass
08-13-2012, 06:14 PM
I guess but either way, gold wins. I have opened 33 things with a combination of money and free and only 8 id's.you got 8 and you're complaining? Oh my. You might as well delete app now. I'm all fair chance and I've got 6.

Dudebot121256
08-13-2012, 06:24 PM
Lol, I'm not complaining. I just saying, if you want to win, you have to spend gold or be super lucky.

The Billionaire
08-13-2012, 07:18 PM
you got 8 and you're complaining? Oh my. You might as well delete app now. I'm all fair chance and I've got 6.

I've got 11 so i'm definitely not complaining although i've been opening printers religiously since the event started. I had just over 50 attempts so far. I'm guessing you guys would of had around 30 - 40 attempts???