PDA

View Full Version : End of the road...

CAPT.GIN
08-11-2012, 07:18 PM
We all laughed, we cryed, we fought and all that other stuff. But it's time for me to go, I had a lot good times on the forms but it it's just that time... Everyday more and more ppl are starting to hate me so it's best to call it quits now. To all my true friends i will miss all of you, to my haters you got what you wanted first flan now me. I just can't take it no more and it's time! I'm still gonna play the game for now atleast but I might be quiting that soon to. So before I go I just wanna say my last goodbyes to everyone.

• mcdoc - thank you for all your help when I was a noob you will always be my mentor.

• hello kitty - you were always great and the best thanks.

• cc mark - you are the man and always will be thanks for listening to my ideas!

• Jp - we never saw eye to eye but you were a good guy.

• copenhagen - stay the way you are you rock man.

• jmc - you knew it all thanks for all the info you gave me.

• poop- you always tired to keep me from acting up thanks for that buddy.

• led - I'm gonna miss you you were a cool man.

• kod - don't let the boss events these games drive you crazy take care ok.

• dreno - keep hitting the books and good luck in collage.

• Bronson - I'm gonna really miss you old man lol we had good laughs together!

• Joaquim - don't let MW drive you crazy and remember you a beast in cc.

• vballmadam - you are the nicest person in the world and you have a great heart.

• Flash - we just met but you were a cool guy.

• q Raider - thanks to you to for all your help you take care ok.

• manbeast - be easy my man stay the way you are don't ever change.

• selfproclaimed - You were a awesome dude be cool man gonna miss you.

• Jhoemel - you were one of my great friends on here I'm gonna miss you to don't forget about me please!

• Miner - we just met as well but you were one of a kinda you be easy ok.

• Micky - don't over do it one the hacking lol just joking, take care of your self.

• Tate - hope your leg gets better soon you were always a class act!

• Agent orange - bye my good friend thank you for all you help as well.

• Boom - you are to silly but that's what I liked about you take care!

• corsair - you are the man gonna miss you take care.

• aidan - gonna really miss you thanks for everything.

• T.C. - always a class act as well! Thanks for the fun event threads you made.

• Everson - you take care of your sell as well ok I hope uk wins more gold for the country.

• Arizona - don't go changing your name again ok lol, goodbye.

• Albeezy - good job solving all those riddles I had take care my friend.

• Hasselham - take care old friend hope I dident get you to mad at me.

• Ladyfizz - you will always be a sweetheart, take care of your self.

• Luke - take care thanks for everything.

• lulu - you were so kind and a amazing person don't change and take care.

• Spectra - loved the pm's we shared goodbye my friend.

• Ryan(ohio) - you were so cool dude thanks for everything and being a great friend!

• Overkill - goodbye my man, stay cool and awsome gonna miss you.

• George - thanks for the pm's and hope to see you in the future.

• speed ump - please don't forget the promise you made me and Im gonna keep working hard like you told me to, I'll see you in the future as well

• seq - I'm leaving here today because of you and by choice you were a good friend but grow a heart and stop treating people like crap man, if you don't want it done to you then don't do it to others, keep your head up and good luck to you in the future.

* WP - thank you for everything brother! Thank you for always being there for me and helping me out all the time. I'm really gonna miss you the most! We had great times on these forms lol. Sorry for all the times I made you mad, but you still were always looking out for me. My man WP you take care of your self and hopefully I'll see you down the road some where, it is a small world after all.

As I leave here today I just wanna once again thank everyone for all there help and being great friends! I know I made all of you mad at me and I'm sorry for it but thank you all for dealing with my crazy self! You all have been amazing! I hope cc mars does make a huge event next year do maybe I can attend and meet a lot of you down there. Also guys remember to not let MW control your lives, we only get one life and time flys in the blink of a eye, enjoy life and do whats best for you and your family's. Well guys this is really it! This is where I'm gonna say my last goodbye to you all. Once again I'm really sorry if I was rude and immature at times and thank you all for dealing with it, I really have a tear in my eye but I'm doing this for the me. I need to move on and do other things in life. This is it guys thank you : )

You all were a amazing family and I charised every minute of it...

- Gin : )

War Priest
08-11-2012, 07:23 PM
I'll send in a ticket and get you off my block list so you can send me messages again. My code is in my signature, add me again if you'd like.

Dry
08-11-2012, 07:29 PM
Hi can I ask you , why the hell you care what members here think of you or about you ,,
What you the one that needs to leave ,, you need to stay and say what you want to say ,, this is what this forum is all about , u post what you want ,,!
Don't go ..
If you have so many members here that you like ,, why you need to leave ?
Stay for the members that likes you ,, and **** all the rest !!

Dry
08-11-2012, 07:32 PM
Iam from Israel and live in Canada ,, and iam Jewish ,, and iam spending a lot of time in a chat sites ..do you really think I care wht ppl think about me ,, iam already know iam an ass !
You need to stay here man
But .. If you leave ,, I wish you all the best!

Lordsloss
08-11-2012, 07:35 PM
What, I don't get a shout out?

cbechter1
08-11-2012, 07:36 PM
Add me please!!! Alliance id: 694-089-576

joaquim
08-11-2012, 07:42 PM
Add me please!!! Alliance id: 694-089-576

This is in the wrong section. This goes in the invite section. Consider this your warning.

Procyon
08-11-2012, 07:42 PM
Gin- we never interacted on here but have to say I've been around this forum for quite awhile and consider myself a Senior Lurker. I learned from you and there were more than a few times where you flat out made me LMAO. I can't say I always agreed with you, especially the stuff that went down today, but even in reading your goodbyes to people, I think deep down you have a good heart. I hope you're leaving on your own terms and not because you feel you're being pushed out. If so, I'm sure all of it could be cleared up with some virtual handshakes.

One thing I know we agree on, you're right, life is too short. Enjoy it and take care of yourself!

joaquim
08-11-2012, 07:44 PM
Ah gin sorry to see you go. Gin, you're the one who got me to reinstall MW and be on the MW forum today. You were really funny at times. Sorry to see you go man.

Vballmadam
08-11-2012, 07:45 PM
Capt. Gin...you will be deeply missed! You kept me entertained. PM me from time to time.

War Priest
08-11-2012, 07:48 PM
Capt. Gin...you will be deeply missed! You kept me entertained. PM me from time to time.

You headed home now?

Jhoemel
08-11-2012, 07:50 PM
I wont forget you man, when I watch a replay of bleach bleach and see capt gin (even if he died) I will remember you man, take care brother and always stay safe :)

Once again another person quit the forums. This saddens me

joaquim
08-11-2012, 07:56 PM
Once again another person quit the forums. This saddens me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqyUAtzS_6M

Jhoemel
08-11-2012, 08:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqyUAtzS_6M

Hey man i cant see what you posted

Procyon
08-11-2012, 08:08 PM
Am I the only one who cracked up at the obscure ally request in the middle of this goodbye thread?

See Gin, even without trying you second handedly made me laugh.

No offense cbechter, I think it was just bad timing and placement of your post.

joaquim
08-11-2012, 08:10 PM
Am I the only one who cracked up at the obscure ally request in the middle of this goodbye thread?

See Gin, even without trying you second handedly made me laugh.

No offense cbechter, I think it was just bad timing and placement of your post.

I didn't laugh but I gave him a warning.

SeqWins
08-11-2012, 08:21 PM
http://ia700805.us.archive.org/zipview.php?zip=/3/items/olcovers209/olcovers209-L.zip&file=2096342-L.jpg

Vballmadam
08-11-2012, 08:34 PM
You headed home now?

No...just getting ready to go to Kareoke!

Boom
08-11-2012, 09:18 PM
Great I'm the only immature guy here now lol.. But goodbye gin. I will miss u..

joaquim
08-11-2012, 10:13 PM
Great I'm the only immature guy here now lol.. But goodbye gin. I will miss u..

That means they're gonna try to get rid of you next.

Boom
08-11-2012, 10:17 PM
Yup I'm unbeatable though.

Corsair
08-11-2012, 10:23 PM
Gin, you could be pretty cool when you weren't being a knucklehead (or sometimes worse). Unfortunately you let that impulse take over too much. Thought it might be different after your episode with the pics and your last comeback. Try to remember there's a time for goofing off and a time to be straight. I'll be surprised if you don't come back, but if not, take care and try to keep your head on straight. :)

Thunder Child
08-11-2012, 10:30 PM
Great I'm the only immature guy here now lol.. But goodbye gin. I will miss u..Well, Boom, at least you can crown yourself king of the sandpit now Flan and Gin have fled!

Gin - don't quit man! We all have our own unique styles... Maybe you can hone yours as a lurker now!

If you do genuinely go - and many don't - I WILL miss you, as I am already missing Flan.... Never thought I say that!

joaquim
08-11-2012, 10:33 PM
Yup I'm unbeatable though.

That's right Boom keep your spirits high and don't let them get to you!

Buggs1a
08-11-2012, 10:35 PM
Kinda a sweet message.
I'm already sad and lonely and depressed enough. :( this kinda adds to it.
Something to think about when I cry about some other stuff I'm struggling with.

God bless you gin. Truly may you come to know and love him.

Gambit12
08-11-2012, 10:50 PM
"Its to late to say goodbye to yesterday..." by boyz II men...

Tate
08-11-2012, 11:15 PM
Geez, I go away for a couple of days and it hits the fan, wow! Even tho I jumped on you a couple of times, you were an okay kid and it's too bad it had to end like this. Take care and drop a pm if you feel like it.

Led
08-12-2012, 01:09 AM
Bye gin

Good luck with your future endevours

Aidan
08-12-2012, 01:29 AM
Hmmm, looks like i missed out on all the dramas!! Again!!

Good luck to you gin. Sad to see you go. You're like flan. Sometimes you made me mad with all the nonsense threads and other times you made me laugh with your craziness and stupidity. Lol

spectra
08-12-2012, 02:31 AM
Capt GIN Ichimaru of the 3rd Division
you will be greatly miss here at the MW forum

But I will get to see you in the SOUL SOCIETY REALM, (we can have a nive friendly fight, just look for KENPACHI, at the 11th Division)

Cheers.........................:cool:

Hassleham
08-12-2012, 03:30 AM
Best wishes mate, and no, you didn't piss me off!

azy
08-12-2012, 03:44 AM
Another colorful forum member bites the dust.

raider
08-12-2012, 03:51 AM
Cheerio old chap... enjoy a good old rest.

Mcdoc
08-12-2012, 04:05 AM
I suppose I'm honored to be mentioned in your Oscar's Acceptance Speech. I finally got annoyed last night and gave you some $h!t - but that doesn't mean I don't love you like Flan loves cake!

This isn't the first tie we've said good-bye - I gotta feeling it won't be the last. The boards will be here when you're ready to return :) I just hope we won't lose too,any more before you come back.

Jhoemel
08-12-2012, 04:30 AM
<--------------This avatar is in your honor gin. Take care man

Miner
08-12-2012, 05:57 AM
Gin - it's not gonna be the same without you buddy

albeezy
08-12-2012, 06:27 AM
Gin, there is no need to leave! If you do though good luck and keep whipping (not wiping) that boss!

Fl@sh
08-12-2012, 08:59 AM
Gin - Thanks for the laughs I got from my short time here. You will be missed(yes, even during your spouts of whining).

Mcdoc
08-12-2012, 11:27 AM
Yo Gin - loved your old avatar that was like Japamese cartoon - my request as you exit stage left is to switch back to that older avatar that is way more pleasant than the creepy clown :)

azy
08-12-2012, 12:22 PM
Yo Gin - loved your old avatar that was like Japamese cartoon - my request as you exit stage left is to switch back to that older avatar that is way more pleasant than the creepy clown :)

Can I call dibs on the creepy clown? Dunno if it's socially acceptable to recycle old avatars. Definitely unimaginative, but c'mon, it's a creepy clown.

Speed ump
08-12-2012, 12:41 PM
Read my post in the I can't believe this thread.

MadManDK
08-12-2012, 01:36 PM

Come on! It's not a clown, it's the Joker. Someone with a Superman avatar should see that or maybe your vision is Blur'ed.

War Priest
08-12-2012, 01:37 PM
Come on! It's not a clown, it's the Joker. Someone with a Superman avatar should see that or maybe your vision is Blur'ed.

The Joker is a clown... Just saying.

MadManDK
08-12-2012, 01:46 PM

I hear you and has been referred to as the "Clown Prince of Crime", but he is so much more than a clown.

War Priest
08-12-2012, 01:48 PM
I hear you and has been referred to as the "Clown Prince of Crime", but he is so much more than a clown.

Did you know they have such thing as "Clown School"? Weird huh... :eek:

Jp lfs
08-12-2012, 03:30 PM
• Jp - we never saw eye to eye but you were a good guy.

You bash me on another thread, then say I'm a good guy on this one? What a two-faced, hypocritical, kiss up you are. I believe last time you threw a one-man "bye-bye" party you threatened to join the Angry Birds forum. I guess their strategy was too intense for you. Maybe a hopscotch forum or tic-tac-toe forum will be more at your maturity and intelligence level.

Goodbye and Farewell aren't appropriate here coming from me, so I'll say what's been in my heart for a long time now.

"Beat it already!"

Boom
08-12-2012, 03:32 PM
You bash me on another thread, then say I'm a good guy on this one? What a two-faced, hypocritical, kiss up you are. I believe last time you threw a one-man "bye-bye" party you threatened to join the Angry Birds forum. I guess their strategy was too intense for you. Maybe a hopscotch forum or tic-tac-toe forum will be more at your maturity and intelligence level.

Goodbye and Farewell aren't appropriate here coming from me, so I'll say what's been in my heart for a long time now.

"Beat it already!"Kinda harsh.

SeqWins
08-12-2012, 03:33 PM
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!Jp LFS FTW!

Jp lfs
08-12-2012, 03:41 PM
Kinda harsh.

If you think that was harsh, you should read what I posted on his other thread then. There's still quite a few bullets left in this clip. Those were just warning shots. Don't pull the pin and stand there staring at the grenade, then act shocked when it goes off.

SeqWins
08-12-2012, 03:48 PM
That is not harsh at all considering all things Gin to other members.

Gin did not know the game nor helped with any strategy debates he was called out by various members on plenty of I occassions for not knowing something with over a thousand posts..he did not soak in any info!

If you notice closely You will never see Gin engaged in any strategy based threads but you will see his " This is bs" " I'm done" threads and he kept himself in the social threads being annoying.

Everybody that liked him either 1. Don't want to fight or argue anybody 2. They just like everybody 3. Havent been here long enough or 4. Only saw him in the social threads

He sucks as a forumite and as a player he lied to us all when we were all sending In pictures to get to know each other and grabbed a random picture from the Internet and claimed it was him! After this you still want us to feel sorry for hiM
?

Boom
08-12-2012, 03:53 PM
What I'm trying to say is yes I saw some of his rude/inappropriate and he did give a fake pic. That doesn't mean YOU GUYS have to be rude back. Just say a goodbye or something. He's gone anyways

Buggs1a
08-12-2012, 03:56 PM
Kinda harsh.

Agreed which seems to be the norm here now sadly.
I wish so much everyone would stop the bickering, insulting,fighting etc. we all need love.

Buggs1a
08-12-2012, 03:59 PM
[QUOTE=Boom;371747'That doesn't mean YOU GUYS have to be rude back. Just say a goodbye or something. [/QUOTE]

Amen Boom.

SeqWins
08-12-2012, 04:12 PM
What a ****ing joke. Stupid names and ones not picked much better.
Pointless.

Ya seriously. Ccm picked some lousy names. What a joke. Any off the USS ones are better then any listed to vote. Pathetic.

I'm not going to vote since I couldn't care less. Well except the flan one, that's just pathetic. This is just my opinion. I prefer realistic names.

Global Defense Carrier is by far in my opinion the best one but I'm still not going to vote.

I just prefer realistic names. Like I wish all units were real names. Like a Bradley, warthog etc. I just prefer that. So I got/am pissed cus mine wasn't chosen and the other USS ones weren't chosen. This is just my opinion.

And true, I have a hard time controlling my emotions but I do better now then in the past.

I wish so much everyone would stop the bickering, insulting,fighting etc. we all need love.

You hit the nail on the head on this one broski! Passive aggressive much?

joaquim
08-12-2012, 04:13 PM
You hit the nail on the head on this one broski! Passive aggressive much?

I think the term hypocrite is also a nice word to add in there.

War Priest
08-12-2012, 04:14 PM

Is this your keyboard? Haha, just kidding. :p

http://data.whicdn.com/images/9038322/heart,keyboard,love,cute,art,arts-175aa9c2d91df0044ae20ad9291116cc_h_thumb.jpg

SeqWins
08-12-2012, 04:17 PM
Just kidding? F that dude! He sucks! He comes In here depressing everybody! We don't need that around here! I'm not afraid to say it.

Call me mean, heartless or whatever but it's the truth...out with the old in with the new

Jp lfs
08-12-2012, 04:26 PM
Lol. I think when Seq and I team up AGAINST someone, instead of accidentally butting heads with each other it can potentially wreak some havoc. Look out y'all!

SeqWins
08-12-2012, 04:43 PM
I voted for Wreak Havoc twice in the name that ship thread!

Buggs1a
08-12-2012, 04:53 PM
WP, lol.
Hypocrit, NOT!!

SeqWins
08-12-2012, 05:00 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pEfVJ93Cwa8/TUzNsrdhlNI/AAAAAAAAIZg/hxqBmfvITas/s1600/WallPaper-DIE.jpg

MonkeyPuppy2012
08-12-2012, 05:12 PM
I would of liked you to have remembered me as the guy who helped you understand that the world didn't revolve around yourself. I mean seriously, it's always been about you... you and you...

I will miss you, but glad to see the babies are growing up and moving out when they realize they can't
handle it

overkill 280
08-12-2012, 07:27 PM
Been off here for a week..And come back to more drama! And surprise surprise, from Seq again!

So is Gin gone actually?

War Priest
08-12-2012, 07:29 PM
Been off here for a week..And come back to more drama! And surprise surprise, from Seq again!

So is Gin gone actually?

For now he is.

Wambo
08-12-2012, 08:22 PM

Facepalm lol

Wambo
08-12-2012, 08:24 PM
Gin, you know I got some haters (coughcoughpiratescough) but you don't see me go anywhere. Dont get too serious and brush the dust off your shoulders dude.