PDA

View Full Version : Golden Necro - Best Threads Ever

Burn
08-11-2012, 01:38 PM
This got brought up in chat the other day, for me personally, this is the seminal Classic CC thread, and the one that first brought me in from lurking on the sidelines.

CALLING OUT all SO called female members of this board!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?18895-CALLING-OUT-all-SO-called-female-members-of-this-board.!

and...

In the spin-off thread, one of the called out Gurls gets pregnant...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?19071-J.J.-Profile-info-mysteriously-changed

The second link is even funnier, and has arguably the best Internet rage from xclusiv that i have ever seen.

Anyone got any other classic threads to bring back to life???

joaquim
08-11-2012, 01:46 PM
lol that was funny!

dudeman
08-11-2012, 01:47 PM
One of the best threads ever:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?15281-How-I-loot-the-M4A1s

mnju_03
08-11-2012, 03:30 PM
I found the M4s that's why I got banned.

Nudie
08-11-2012, 04:12 PM
LOL. Those were the good old bad days. Not really that much different from today's forum. Entertainment, drama, hot girls(?) and men reeking of testosterone. :p

Boom
08-11-2012, 04:23 PM
Read post #29 I the second thread burn showed LOL

NotHappyatU
08-11-2012, 04:33 PM
Rorsarch came back...as the #1 "girl"...on the leaderboard...right now. Real hot girls...don't buy fame...online.

jahfive
08-11-2012, 04:38 PM
Rorsarch came back...as the #1 "girl"...on the leaderboard...right now. Real hot girls...don't buy fame...online.

rorsarch has balls and a c.o.c.k. probably bigger then mine.

Sasha54
08-11-2012, 04:38 PM

OUCH.......no kidding?

Boom
08-11-2012, 04:45 PM
I miss Hatta...

joaquim
08-11-2012, 04:46 PM
I miss Hatta...

My guess he's lurking on the forums at this very moment and then he pops up out of nowhere when he sees your post.

Olly1
08-11-2012, 04:51 PM
Ha. That's actually made my day!

I kinda want to ask if anyone actually got to the bottom of the JJ thing (no pun intended) and ask if he/she was a guy or girl but think that could start some more fury from xlusiv...

joaquim
08-11-2012, 04:54 PM

I kinda want to ask if anyone actually got to the bottom of the JJ thing (no pun intended) and ask if he/she was a guy or girl but think that could start some more fury from xlusiv...

xlcusive isn't here right now so go ahead and ask. I want to know too.

jahfive
08-11-2012, 05:25 PM
I miss Hatta...

i miss his nightclub.

joaquim
08-11-2012, 05:25 PM
The first thread has been officially necroed.

TonySpaghetti
08-11-2012, 06:19 PM
I'm surprised he didn't get banned.

k0de
08-11-2012, 06:46 PM
One of the best threads ever:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?15281-How-I-loot-the-M4A1s

Ahhhh khung003, how I miss him...

If he were here now, what wisdom would he bestow upon us with respect to events, new loot, scratchers etc?

Joeycool
08-11-2012, 07:18 PM
The second link is even funnier, and has arguably the best Internet rage from xclusiv that i have ever seen.

True story... laughing to myself about it now! Ahhhhh. Them where the days.

xclusiv
08-11-2012, 09:54 PM
xlcusive isn't here right now so go ahead and ask. I want to know too.

im always here ;)

xclusiv
08-11-2012, 09:56 PM

what happen was after the call out threads amber got suspicious of jj and pmed to get some more info out of her, jj keep making up stories and eventually, made a post saying she was a guy, and posted a picture of naked black guy LOL which subsequently got her banned, and then she made a new account, and just posts under that i think

xclusiv
08-11-2012, 09:57 PM
This got brought up in chat the other day, for me personally, this is the seminal Classic CC thread, and the one that first brought me in from lurking on the sidelines.

CALLING OUT all SO called female members of this board!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?18895-CALLING-OUT-all-SO-called-female-members-of-this-board.!

and...

In the spin-off thread, one of the called out Gurls gets pregnant...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?19071-J.J.-Profile-info-mysteriously-changed

Anyone got any other classic threads to bring back to life???

lol thanks for putting this up when this happen it was probably the funniest time ive had on the forum. haha

joaquim
08-11-2012, 10:06 PM
what happen was after the call out threads amber got suspicious of jj and pmed to get some more info out of her, jj keep making up stories and eventually, made a post saying she was a guy, and posted a picture of naked black guy LOL which subsequently got her banned, and then she made a new account, and just posts under that i think

Lmfao.
Do you know what the account name is?

Boom
08-11-2012, 10:09 PM
KOD just made x's even funnier ahahahahahhaha

"How DARE YOU!!!"

Boom
08-11-2012, 10:11 PM
HOW DARE YOU demand this of women! Why don't you show me a picture of you holding your tiny **** in your hand and a card saying CC wanker on it! I was so sick and tired of being called a boy on this forum and belittled and critisised I was accused of really being a guy FU all, I have no need and nor does any other female need to put up with such bigotry and demeaning male behaviour! No doubt there are boys with female avatars maybe they are gay or transgender! Perhaps you should go back to your lonely hole and look at your fat f of a unattractive body and see why you're alone!

You're called out! Prove your not some fat ugly f*ck and hold your drivers licence or passport up and post it! You pig!

It's morons like you that need to gtfo these forums! however any guy on here who is not gender confused and posing as a women you disgust me! Same with any women pretending to be men..

However given the grief girls in gaming get I don't blame half of them, I certainly used to due to harassment from male players!This is what KOD said to xclusiv lol.

xclusiv
08-11-2012, 10:14 PM
that thread was like 6 months old has nothing to do with them

Boom
08-11-2012, 10:16 PM
I know but its just funny LMAO..

Boom
08-11-2012, 10:28 PM
I remember lurking ad saw that thread JUST STARTED I was like wtf is this(cuz I just started lurking) never looked t it again til now..

i need muney
08-11-2012, 10:49 PM
"How dare you!"....it's a drum'n'bass track from Dillinja. And there's a Dillinja here, on the forums.
Coincidence? I THINK NOT!
http://madtreehouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/dr_evil.jpg

Burn
08-12-2012, 12:49 AM
lol thanks for putting this up when this happen it was probably the funniest time ive had on the forum. haha

No. Thank you. For the lulz :)

Like I said, this thread got mentioned the other day, and was held up as a CC Classic, I found it yesterday, along with the "I'm pregnant" spin-off, and laughed hard all over again.

You know a thread is funny when you are laughing at such regular intervals that your Mrs walks in to see what the fuss is about.

Just class. Obviously unfair on any real girls called out in error, but I think ur judgement was spot-on in terms of who you targeted, so props for that also.

Which obviously leads to.... any of our current crop of femme fatales showing up on your Radar? ;)

Joeycool
08-12-2012, 01:05 AM
Just so you all know... I'm not really a beagle.

Dillinja
08-12-2012, 06:13 AM
Ahhh good times for sure...I miss my partner in rhyme, hatta :(

Paulio
08-13-2012, 05:09 PM
I thought this was a great thread: Never Ending CC Story (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?26796-Never-Ending-CC-Story!&highlight=ending+story)

This made me realize how witty Jill is and how much Nudie likes his heart-shaped boxers :D