PDA

View Full Version : New Life breathed into my game

jobadass
08-11-2012, 07:37 AM
I don't typically take things personally in this game, robberies (my fault for not collecting on time) attacks (you've spent more money than me, or cheated), but lately I've had a problem with a foul-mouthed player talking smack on my wall and spreading lies about me. He' a level below me so I have trouble finding him, Many, many refreshes and only was able to find him once.

What to do? Well, he made the mistake of trying to rob me, so now I can hit Attack and then choose to either keep attacking, visit his hood, or stop.
I made the mistake of attacking him until he was too beat up to fight, then had to wait two hours until I could take any action against him again.

So I changed tactics.I now attack once, visit hood, wait 15 minutes and repeat. Today, I got his Gents club, Pirate tav and a bunch of other miscelaneous buildings. I will keep checking in on him to see if I can get his Rock Cafe:)

BTW: Thanks to Paulio for hitting him when I couldn't find him and calling him out for his obscenities. Also, I messaged someone he was trying to get to attack me, sent him my add code and asked him to read my wall and decide if he wants to help this guy out...we're now mobbed up:)

Paulio
08-11-2012, 07:56 AM
Haha, nice work. Getting the Gents Club always feels so good :cool:

jahfive
08-11-2012, 08:03 AM
I don't typically take things personally in this game, robberies (my fault for not collecting on time) attacks (you've spent more money than me, or cheated), but lately I've had a problem with a foul-mouthed player talking smack on my wall and spreading lies about me. He' a level below me so I have trouble finding him, Many, many refreshes and only was able to find him once.

What to do? Well, he made the mistake of trying to rob me, so now I can hit Attack and then choose to either keep attacking, visit his hood, or stop.
I made the mistake of attacking him until he was too beat up to fight, then had to wait two hours until I could take any action against him again.

So I changed tactics.I now attack once, visit hood, wait 15 minutes and repeat. Today, I got his Gents club, Pirate tav and a bunch of other miscelaneous buildings. I will keep checking in on him to see if I can get his Rock Cafe:)

BTW: Thanks to Paulio for hitting him when I couldn't find him and calling him out for his obscenities. Also, I messaged someone he was trying to get to attack me, sent him my add code and asked him to read my wall and decide if he wants to help this guy out...we're now mobbed up:)

whts his name?

mxz
08-11-2012, 08:06 AM
whts his name?Vegas has the odds of it being Alex at 5:1

jahfive
08-11-2012, 08:08 AM
Vegas has the odds of it being Alex at 5:1

well its not ahhaha, abit of a gay name tbh if its a geezer playing

Burn
08-11-2012, 08:08 AM
Just a short time in the shark pool, and I definitely now talk a lot more smack, because there are some incredibly inflated egos up here.

Easy to spot the vain as well... they immediately delete any messages about losses, leaving only the sycophantic flattery and their own bragging.

I leave the best smack I get on my wall for others to read. Some of it is funny, some of it is just plain weird.

Having a lot of fun currently, whole new dynamic, whole new style of play - what was once about team-play and comradery (Rat Catching) is now all about attack and revenge, and with some of the egos at play, it can get vicious.

One thing I don't understand is quite a few people have mentioned "destroying my loss stats", I don't get this logic, it is an absolute given that you will take a lot of losses in the shark pool, so loss stats becomes a complete irrelevance.

The other weird thing is people attacking for no financial gain at all, with stats close enough to mine that i know they must be losing explosives. That can surely only be an ego on tilt?

I much prefer to rob someone, spend their money on explosives, and when they come get me, well they are actually blowing up their own money, which amuses me greatly.

The Shark Pool : It's Where the Donkeys Swim

jahfive
08-11-2012, 08:10 AM
Just a short time in the shark pool, and I definitely now talk a lot more smack, because there are some incredibly inflated egos up here.

Easy to spot the vain as well... they immediately delete any messages about losses, leaving only the sycophantic flattery and their own bragging.

I leave the best smack I get on my wall for others to read. Some of it is funny, some of it is just plain weird.

Having a lot of fun currently, whole new dynamic, whole new style of play - what was once about team-play and comradery (Rat Catching) is now all about attack and revenge, and with some of the egos at play, it can get vicious.

One thing I don't understand is quite a few people have mentioned "destroying my loss stats", I don't get this logic, it is an absolute given that you will take a lot of losses in the shark pool, so loss stats becomes a complete irrelevance.

I much prefer to rob someone, spend their money on explosives, and when they come get, well they are actually blowing up their own money, which amuses me greatly.

The Shark Pool : It's Where the Donkeys Swim

ahhahahahhahahahahha 👌

jobadass
08-11-2012, 08:14 AM
Burn. I saw you had a post on this guy's wall. He's on level 150 so it must have been a reply to one of his comments.

MXZ: thankfully no, that would make me join the "whack an Alex Week" and I would feel bad for going so ruthless on all the Alexes, almost.

I am currently robbing any building that is ready to collect. Just hit his smoke shops...haven't robbed one of those in ages:)

Burn
08-11-2012, 08:15 AM
Oh man, Jahfive don't quote me so quickly, I almost always edit, to add something I forgot, like above :)

Chester78
08-11-2012, 08:15 AM
Inflated egos?!?! What?!? Where?!?!?!

jahfive
08-11-2012, 08:16 AM
Oh man, Jahfive don't quote me so quickly, I almost always edit, to add something I forgot, like above :)

ill wait next time :)

jobadass
08-11-2012, 08:21 AM
Chester: Certainly not on CC or in the forums:)
Burn: He must have threatend you because you simply told him to come and get it. He's actually pretty week, so I guess he feels he has to talk big.

Burn
08-11-2012, 08:37 AM
Inflated egos?!?! What?!? Where?!?!?!

:D You gotta vent right? Venting is good. Better than bottling it up?

Burn
08-11-2012, 08:40 AM
Joba I dunno who that was, I'm losing track, for one thing I've got every player in the game with letters in their name on my ass, I feel like a hooker on overtime :D

CCS / UB / TnA / CK / ((SIN)) - they are all over me like herpes on aforementioned hooker.

You close to Donkey Pool yet? Think crossover is at about Level 163 at the moment.

Vile Lynn
08-11-2012, 09:39 AM
Think crossover is at about Level 163 at the moment.

Great, be there shortly! :)
Actually looking forward to it... something different.

mnju_03
08-11-2012, 09:41 AM
Vile, I just robbed you.

Vile Lynn
08-11-2012, 10:14 AM
Vile, I just robbed you.

LOL! You're messing with me... I am terribly guilible, ya'know.

jobadass
08-11-2012, 10:23 AM
LOL! darn, but made you look!
...I guess I'll go collect the rest, hahaha!

You did? Didn't notice... Or you're messing with me... I am terribly guilible, ya'know.Kinda hard to do since he's no longer playing:) VL I'm gonna PM you the name of a cheater who is coming up on your level.

Burn, you're exact words on the guy's wall were, "yap yap yap. hit me or stfu" LMAO, classic!

Vile Lynn
08-11-2012, 10:26 AM
Kinda hard to do since he's no longer playing:) VL I'm gonna PM you the name of a cheater who is coming up on your level.
lol, that's what I thought! see? Guilible! I never learn.
Thanks for the info.

jobadass
08-11-2012, 10:30 AM
Guilible! I never learn.
If you send me a check for $10,000, I'll send you $15,000 next week....promise

Vile Lynn
08-11-2012, 10:34 AM
If you send me a check for $10,000, I'll send you $15,000 next week....promise
Okey dokey, what's your address?

I'll PM you mine.

jobadass
08-11-2012, 02:25 PM
I would love to see my rival's news feed. Been single attacking/robbing all day. Bunch of red on his feed now, we'll call it "The Red Tide"!
He shouldn't have any problem finding me:)