PDA

View Full Version : Next Event?

The Billionaire
08-10-2012, 10:57 AM
Anyone got any ideas when the next event is due?

I've not really been tracking when they get released because they've been so frequent lately so i have no idea when the next one is coming although i'm sure someone out there does??

Please enlighten me and i so hope its some kind of tournament

joaquim
08-10-2012, 10:58 AM
Hopefully never. These new events suck.

Olly1
My guess within the next 48 hours. And I think it will be the Epic Boss event

mnju_03
It's going to be the banned event. Who ever gets to the end without a banning wins. The top prize, a ban.

joaquim
08-10-2012, 10:59 AM
It's going to be the banned event. Who ever gets to the end without a banning wins. The top prize, a ban.

What about runner up?

mnju_03
08-10-2012, 11:00 AM
What about runner up?

Prison. Hahaha

Q.P.R
08-10-2012, 11:01 AM
Next event is whip a ck member

chbranch
08-10-2012, 11:01 AM
Whatever it is, I hope it comes soon. It beats waiting to collect or reading people complain on the forums.

Olly1
08-10-2012, 11:02 AM
Mnju your various CCM quotes do lighten up my day a bit!

Winner gets a ban. Loser has to play CC for the rest of their life

joaquim
08-10-2012, 11:02 AM
My guess within the next 48 hours. And I think it will be the Epic Boss event

I think that might require an update to the game but I do hope we get the boss event.
Even if we do get the boss event, we can still get the leader board event. In MW we get boss events and collect 10 events at the same time.

joaquim
08-10-2012, 11:03 AM
Prison. Hahaha

Are there any good rewards? lol

mnju_03
08-10-2012, 11:03 AM
Mnju your various CCM quotes do lighten up my day a bit!

Winner gets a ban. Loser has to play CC for the rest of their life

I win!!!!! Hahahahahahah!

mnju_03
08-10-2012, 11:11 AM

Free tube steak for life.

Olly1
08-10-2012, 11:14 AM

Yeah, the ban...

k0de
08-10-2012, 12:36 PM
Sounds good- can't wait! But what if I'm not prepared to invest a six-figure sum to ensure I win? I usually end up with more than ten but less than fifteen items, so I'd expect to receive at least a kick in the arse, though probably not one in the groin. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Whatever it is, I hope it comes soon. It beats waiting to collect or reading people complain on the forums.
Yeah I find that waiting to open boxes is much more exciting than waiting to collect from buildings, but not quite as enjoyable as waiting for my energy to refill, and about on par with waiting for stamina to recharge. The one thing I really do hate waiting for is events to end- they just drag on and on.

Babytway
08-10-2012, 01:22 PM
lately its been 48hrs break in between the events. so anywhere between 48-72hrs from last event the new one will start

in-game j
08-10-2012, 05:40 PM
Would you guys do an event that gives you a sweet building that speeds up energy recovery and bullets 30 seconds?

TRAZ
08-10-2012, 06:41 PM
I figure one will start late this evening...

k0de
08-10-2012, 07:42 PM
Would you guys do an event that gives you a sweet building that speeds up energy recovery and bullets 30 seconds?
Would we have any choice, if such an event were to take place? Short of just ignoring the whole thing, you can't really opt out of events.

But yes, I suppose I would, and it would play out as follows: (using only in-game cash) I'd open the first four boxes/safes/cabinets/lockers/chests/whatever and find an event item in each. The next few attempts would fail before finally finding the fifth about eight hours into the event. By this stage, roughly $6 million has changed hands as the wealthy and elite of CC stake their claim at the top of the leaderboard. With persistence, I'll probably find another five items over the next few days, giving me a total of ten. I may get as high as fourteen if I'm lucky, as well as a few hundred respect and some low-grade weapons which are of little or no use. And I will come on here and complain about how much events now suck, and how much less enjoyable the game is because of the new structure. I will join with others of like-mind in an effort to make our feelings known to the powers that be. Yet, not a single fck will be given- not now, not then, nor at any point in the future as is consistent with company policy, which states: "There are two types of players in this game- top level gold buyers... and nobodies." As I fall into the latter category, I'll just take my (somewhat diminished) Respect payout and a Racer Z or something and go back to collecting Nail Bats and Butterfly Knives (and maybe TLCs in the few days before the next event begins).

TL;DR Yes I would play the event. No I would not win. Yes, the prize sounds good. No I could not care less about the top prize, so what the hell does it matter anyway what it is?

in-game j
08-10-2012, 09:52 PM
Would we have any choice, if such an event were to take place? Short of just ignoring the whole thing, you can't really opt out of events.

But yes, I suppose I would, and it would play out as follows: (using only in-game cash) I'd open the first four boxes/safes/cabinets/lockers/chests/whatever and find an event item in each. The next few attempts would fail before finally finding the fifth about eight hours into the event. By this stage, roughly $6 million has changed hands as the wealthy and elite of CC stake their claim at the top of the leaderboard. With persistence, I'll probably find another five items over the next few days, giving me a total of ten. I may get as high as fourteen if I'm lucky, as well as a few hundred respect and some low-grade weapons which are of little or no use. And I will come on here and complain about how much events now suck, and how much less enjoyable the game is because of the new structure. I will join with others of like-mind in an effort to make our feelings known to the powers that be. Yet, not a single fck will be given- not now, not then, nor at any point in the future as is consistent with company policy, which states: "There are two types of players in this game- top level gold buyers... and nobodies." As I fall into the latter category, I'll just take my (somewhat diminished) Respect payout and a Racer Z or something and go back to collecting Nail Bats and Butterfly Knives (and maybe TLCs in the few days before the next event begins).

TL;DR Yes I would play the event. No I would not win. Yes, the prize sounds good. No I could not care less about the top prize, so what the hell does it matter anyway what it is?

Whoa bitter much?

I mean, if we really think about it. We're essentially getting "FREE" items that are technically worth 50-200 gold normally! I am clearly looking at the glass half full.

TONYMONTANA86
08-10-2012, 09:58 PM
The next event count down at 5pm which is in 3 hours , i reckon

Zendfrim
08-10-2012, 10:24 PM
Hopefully never. These new events suck.I cannot possibly echo your sentiment and your avatar in the direction of Greedzio enough.

k0de
08-11-2012, 01:23 AM
Whoa bitter much?

I mean, if we really think about it. We're essentially getting "FREE" items that are technically worth 50-200 gold normally! I am clearly looking at the glass half full.
You asked the question. I answered it. What would you like me to say? (BTW half full and half empty is the same thing- and anyway, if it were half full of, say, p1ss... wouldn't you rather it be completely empty?)

Bitter? Yeah, that's right. Why? Before, I had the chance to get the top event items since it didn't require me to spend gold, although that was an option if I was close near the end. Now I have no chance whatsoever. I'm sure you'd agree that the earlier position is far more advantageous than the latter, hence my disappointment. I'd give up the chance to get the lower tier items in exchange for a shot at one top item with an interesting modifier, but as it stands I'm priced out of the market on anything like that now.

But yeah- the world is cruel and life isn't fair.

EDIT: ZOMFG I'm in the top 25!!!! (I have one Forgery thingy). Leader is on 21 so I'm only 20 behind after, what, two hours? This could be the one!!!

VivianDo
08-11-2012, 04:00 PM
why they not give me a loot when I got 5/10/15*forgery printer