PDA

View Full Version : easier way to add mafia

TZora
08-10-2012, 05:57 AM
i'm pretty sure, many of you will love the idea but many of you will hate it.

just wish to take your opinion on adding mafia codes. adding one by one is like hell of a job. there are like thousands of codes on these forums. i have added them all and created a list of nearly 1500 mafia codes. i think the game wud allow me to add only 500 (plz correct me if i'm wrong). anyway, spent loads of time putting them together. then removed all the duplicates and have a long list of codes.

is there any easier way of adding codes? or have to go on adding them one by one? don't u think there shud be some easier way to add codes? for eg., some batch file adding thing or something similar .. i'm no good at programring (see, can't even spell it right). but someone who knows the programming thing might wanna share some tips..

any help will be appreciated.

mxz
08-10-2012, 06:01 AM
VIP

Like a boss.

TZora
08-10-2012, 06:09 AM
ok so 15 gold for 1 hour? that's bloody expensive lol ..

let's say, you wish to be a vip for one hour, what time of the day you wud choose? i mean, which hour is the best? i might buy some gold just for the vip status ..

The Billionaire
08-10-2012, 06:10 AM
I use www.crimecitymafiacodes.com, just add your code, job done.

You'll see the requests come rolling in and you just need to re-add your code every couple of days to push it back to the top of the list.

fuzzy
08-10-2012, 06:11 AM

You'll see the requests come rolling in and you just need to re-add your code every couple of days to push it back to the top of the list.

This is the way to do it. Done it many of times

TZora
08-10-2012, 06:12 AM
lol i cudn't wait .. didn't think my bf wud agree to that but he got me 110 gold.

seek, and you shall have it ...

:o

TZora
08-10-2012, 06:14 AM
wow .. vip status got me 12 join requests instantly!

TZora
08-10-2012, 06:14 AM

i added my code there .. adding it here for u guys too .. plz add me 499 450 793

TZora
08-10-2012, 06:30 AM
i guess people don't spend on vip status. i have never ever found anyone taking the vip status. i have 3 invites remaining but it always say: sorry, there are no vips available at the moment.

does anyone ever spend on the vip status thing? or am i the only fool .... lol

Sasha54
08-10-2012, 06:35 AM
wow .. vip status got me 12 join requests instantly!

You should get at least 120 for the full hour...........

TZora
08-10-2012, 06:40 AM
okie that wud be awesome.. i really need a better mob to shake off that guy who's ripping me everyday. even if i get 5 mins late to collect my earnings, he rips me off. he's too fast to rip me, i dont know how he knows that exact time when my buildings are ready to encash..

GazLegend
08-10-2012, 07:58 AM
i guess people don't spend on vip status. i have never ever found anyone taking the vip status. i have 3 invites remaining but it always say: sorry, there are no vips available at the moment.

does anyone ever spend on the vip status thing? or am i the only fool .... lol

With 1 hour VIP you'll get 50 requests, the reason you don't see many names on the list is that the 50 invites fill so fast. 150 gold gets full 500 mafia or just wait for people to add you from the mafia codes site

sexkitteh
08-10-2012, 08:01 AM
I got ALL my mafia members from the VIP btw...

you just have to hit refresh a bunch of times... takes like 2 minutes...

doinkent
08-10-2012, 08:08 AM
I got ALL my mafia members from the VIP btw...

you just have to hit refresh a bunch of times... takes like 2 minutes...

exactly this, just keep refreshing and eventually people will show up

sexkitteh
08-10-2012, 08:10 AM
The other thing I did actually and it worked well is make a post on your wall with your code and tell people you won't add them... if you have descent stats people tend to add you lol... so stupid... but some people like to waste time :D

RijilV
08-10-2012, 08:24 AM
okie that wud be awesome.. i really need a better mob to shake off that guy who's ripping me everyday. even if i get 5 mins late to collect my earnings, he rips me off. he's too fast to rip me, i dont know how he knows that exact time when my buildings are ready to encash..

there is no such thing as "better mob" - every mob member is the same, doesn't matter if they're level 3 with 2 AT or level 200 with 100,000 - all they allow you to do is use an extra gun/mele/armour/vehicle/explosive up to the 5x-your-level or 500, whichever is smaller.

FWIW, when I went to 500 mafia I just wget'ed the forum, ran something silly like grep -orP \d{3}\s+\d{3}\s+\d{3} | sort -u and just went from there... granted that means most of my mafia members start with 0 because I don't I had to go much farther than that...

Boom
08-10-2012, 12:21 PM
How much requests did u get from VIP op?