PDA

View Full Version : Updates on White Frog

white frog
08-10-2012, 05:33 AM
Hey everybody! I've been away for a while, and wanted to give you updates on what's going on with me. I've simply been extremely busy with life... trying to finish my book, keeping businesses running, promoting a couple of charities, blah blah blah!!

Anyhoo... I have gotten the chance to lurk a little in my busy schedule, so I'm still a little bit in the loop on what's been going on. I really want to get back and update the "Stats per brackets" pages... just need some time to get all of that put together. I would also like to start thinking about a possible update to the "All-in-One" so if anyone has any new ideas, please let me know!

Hope everyone has been doing great!

The Billionaire
08-10-2012, 06:07 AM
Hey White Frog,

I was wondering where you had disappeared to and because of your absence i thought your threads weren't going to get updated again. So last night i created an IPH Leaderboard which i'm going to keep up to date from now on so it's up to you whether you want to continue with the IPH stats thread you had going.

Definitely keep the other two going though. Glad to see you haven't deserted us.

Burn
08-10-2012, 07:10 AM
Sup dude, hope all is well with you.

I just arrived back myself, but in my absence they changed the name of Crime City to Stepford. Watch out for the CK drones, they might look different, but they are all programmed just the same.

(As you can see I'm in ranting battle mode currently) :)

white frog
08-10-2012, 07:44 AM
Hey White Frog,

I was wondering where you had disappeared to and because of your absence i thought your threads weren't going to get updated again. So last night i created an IPH Leaderboard which i'm going to keep up to date from now on so it's up to you whether you want to continue with the IPH stats thread you had going.

Definitely keep the other two going though. Glad to see you haven't deserted us.
Hey man! That's great! I checked it out and love it! Keep that one going and when I can I'll get the attack and defense pages updated! Thanks for the initiative.

Boom
08-10-2012, 07:49 AM
Sooo yesterday was ur bday? Lol

Q.P.R
08-10-2012, 11:33 AM
Sup dude, hope all is well with you.

I just arrived back myself, but in my absence they changed the name of Crime City to Stepford. Watch out for the CK drones, they might look different, but they are all programmed just the same.

(As you can see I'm in ranting battle mode currently) :)

Why don't you move over there if your going to continue playing a fake yank

Ffs had of enough of dillinja and fig pretending to be yardies

Swearengen
08-10-2012, 03:30 PM
Good to see you back frog, but not allot of good stuff going on in this forum...