PDA

View Full Version : Accuser has now become the "Accused" Forum Cheater

Gaming Will
08-09-2012, 06:32 PM
Does this look suspicious to you?

You decide:

Here is this person’s stats approximately 3 weeks ago, at the time the fella was in my mafia.

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p552/will_henley1/c065365d.jpg

And him again about a week and a half later:

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p552/will_henley1/1aaeea66.jpg

And a recent pic of his stats earlier today:

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p552/will_henley1/f747b76d.jpg

Now with that being said, let’s take a look at his stat increase during that time:

Most Suspicious is his stat increase from level 120 to 125
Attack +16,648
Defense + 17,411
Jobs + 323
F/won + 832
F/lost + 199
R/won + 97
R/lost + 15
Mafia - 98
# Weapons + 251
# Armor + 504

I have pics of his inventory if you want them, but here are a few of the most suspicious ones:
1 Fighter Exosuit: 576/1671
1 Blazing Monster: 14../850
1 Fire Monster: 933/567
1 Mechanized Guard: 140/390
6 Black Bandits: 32/28 (192/168)
5 Getaway Runners: 14/25 (70/125)
26 Man-Saw Chainguns: 30/39 (780/1014)
21 Flex Armor: 15/55 (315/1155)
12 Despoilers: 68/82 (816/984)

Ticket # 174178

Boom
08-09-2012, 06:35 PM
What happened to the other thread..

mnju_03
08-09-2012, 06:38 PM
Hahahahahahaha. Banned.

Euchred
08-09-2012, 06:43 PM
You made the same mistake in your man-saw calculation...

Steve0
08-09-2012, 06:55 PM
I see........

Gaming Will
08-09-2012, 06:57 PM
What happened to the other thread..Fixed and added color.

Gaming Will
08-09-2012, 06:58 PM
Hahahahahahaha. Banned.No names in this thread.

Gaming Will
08-09-2012, 06:59 PM
You made the same mistake in your man-saw calculation...Fixed, thanks.

Gaming Will
08-09-2012, 06:59 PM
Hmm, Yeah WTF, why not delete all the other threads talking about the C word.I deleted, and fixed some stuff not CCM.

G Wiz
08-09-2012, 11:01 PM
When you corner a rat, is this what he becomes?

_dan_
08-09-2012, 11:24 PM
30k attack for a cheater ? uhmmm .... nah... not worth, still too weak.

G Wiz
08-09-2012, 11:29 PM
30k attack for a cheater ? uhmmm .... nah... not worth, still too weak.A stone unturned can be the cheater with 100k in the future who flames your wall and lives in your hood :)

Andrei2904
08-10-2012, 12:13 AM
A stone unturned can be the cheater with 100k in the future who flames your wall and lives in your hood :)

man.. those words are deep. i love it. can i use that?

Q.P.R
08-10-2012, 12:43 AM
Will your what we call over here a "Bertie smalls"

Bertie smalls was known as an underworld super grass in th 70s

I think it's pretty sad and pathetic you and your new buddies take this fcuking game so seriously....what's your problem exactly? You don't like losing? You don't like others having the upper hand?

Pretty ironic considering some of the shi.t I see posted on your pathetic ck forum and subsequent gmails from that ego maniac baroness. A perfect example of this was posted on here only this week...fcuk sake get a life you mug

There's a big surprise coming for you tonight and there will be no squirming out of it this time I'm gonna lay it out and let the forum decide who was right all along

AK-47
08-10-2012, 12:53 AM
Why do people blur out names of suspected cheaters? Is it against forum rules to show names or something? Because in my eyes, if I suspect someone of cheating, I would want people that can actually DO something about it to know the name of this person.... just sayin

Q.P.R
08-10-2012, 01:21 AM
Why do people blur out names of suspected cheaters? Is it against forum rules to show names or something? Because in my eyes, if I suspect someone of cheating, I would want people that can actually DO something about it to know the name of this person.... just sayin

Ck make up the rules as they go along dependant of the baroness agenda for that day

MWA
08-10-2012, 04:44 AM
How do i report a cheater?? sincerely first time forum user.

Gaming Will
08-10-2012, 04:53 AM

On the forum, you aren't supposed to post name or ID code. This guy was reported with the actual game code and name(s) he has used.

Gaming Will
08-10-2012, 04:55 AM
How do i report a cheater?? sincerely first time forum user.Report a cheater using in game support function. Give as much details as possible (name, level, code if you have it, and how they cheated). Of course send as many screenshots as possible to prove your accusation.

mxz
08-10-2012, 04:58 AM
Report a cheater using in game support function. Give as much details as possible (name, level, code if you have it, and how they cheated). Of course send as many screenshots as possible to prove your accusation.Also - try to be sure they're cheating. Being better than you isn't a reason to report them. Reporting someone for having more money, more gold buildings, more badA items and the like is dirty. Don't do it.

Q.P.R
08-10-2012, 05:23 AM
On the forum, you aren't supposed to post name or ID code. This guy was reported with the actual game code and name(s) he has used.

Was you bullied when you was a kid well? Does it make you feel better to act a wannabe player online, you sir are a tit

sister morphine
08-10-2012, 05:35 AM

LMAO, you're hardly Mickey Green are you? It's a game like you say, but you were the one who began making accusations without providing any evidence to back it up. If like you claim you reported alleged cheating by CK members to game support what does that make you then QPR.... or should I call you Bertie?

I think it's pretty sad and pathetic you and your new buddies take this fcuking game so seriously....what's your problem exactly? You don't like losing? You don't like others having the upper hand?
Is that why you have (allegedly) cheated then? Because you didn't like getting beaten.

Q.P.R
08-10-2012, 05:37 AM
Not interested in your poor attempt at trolling sweet vagina so do one

MWA
08-10-2012, 05:40 AM
Also - try to be sure they're cheating. Being better than you isn't a reason to report them. Reporting someone for having more money, more gold buildings, more badA items and the like is dirty. Don't do it.

Thank you for underestemating my intellegence..

MWA
08-10-2012, 05:43 AM
Report a cheater using in game support function. Give as much details as possible (name, level, code if you have it, and how they cheated). Of course send as many screenshots as possible to prove your accusation.

Thank you for the answer. May i also ask, where is the in game support function? I ask this because you tell me to send screenshots, how do i do this in game?

sister morphine
08-10-2012, 05:48 AM
Thank you for the answer. May i also ask, where is the in game support function? I ask this because you tell me to send screenshots, how do i do this in game?
Menu > More > Help > Contact Support

Follow up screenshots can be sent via your camera roll folder (or wherever your pictures are stored). I always say that screenshots will follow in the original email if I intend sending any

Gaming Will
08-10-2012, 05:52 AM
Thank you for the answer. May i also ask, where is the in game support function? I ask this because you tell me to send screenshots, how do i do this in game?Using the in game function go to notebook, then more, then to help, then to contact support. I usually give the contents of my suspected cheater and then send. Once I get the confirmation email (with support ticket #) I then send a separate email (from computer not idevice)with all attached emails.

sister morphine
08-10-2012, 05:53 AM
Not interested in your poor attempt at trolling sweet vagina so do one
Pathetic! That's the second time you've used that playground insult, but rather be a sweet vagina than your sourpuss.

You accuse CK in general of being cheats with (so far) nothing to back it up. Gaming Will accuses you of cheating and provides evidence. Who's the troll?

AK-47
08-10-2012, 05:57 AM

I can't find that rule in the FAQ's or the Stickies... IF this is a rule, care to point it out for future reference?

Gaming Will
08-10-2012, 06:02 AM
I can't find that rule in the FAQ's or the Stickies... IF this is a rule, care to point it out for future reference?Ask CCM and everyone that gets banned. Notice I'm not banned?

Q.P.R
08-10-2012, 06:04 AM
Pathetic! That's the second time you've used that playground insult, but rather be a sweet vagina than your sourpuss.

You accuse CK in general of being cheats with (so far) nothing to back it up. Gaming Will accuses you of cheating and provides evidence. Who's the troll?

You clearly don't read your own forum so why don't you have a wander over there...

Nice Facebook page by the way ....

Toddle pip

Q.P.R
08-10-2012, 06:05 AM
Ask CCM and everyone that gets banned. Notice I'm not banned?

But your still a plum

mxz
08-10-2012, 06:11 AM
This is getting creepy.

MWA
08-10-2012, 06:51 AM
Using the in game function go to notebook, then more, then to help, then to contact support. I usually give the contents of my suspected cheater and then send. Once I get the confirmation email (with support ticket #) I then send a separate email (from computer not idevice)with all attached emails.

Thank you!

Im going to report this guy because i find him VERY suspicious. One day he attacked me, so i called my friends and we jumped in tha benz, cruised over to his hood weapons locked and loaded. then i see his stats and suddenly i was not so hungry for retaliation anymore. :D His stats where so good that i had to look at his weapons etc to see/learn how i can raise my own. Then i saw it..

His Stats:

Attack: 60 898
Defence: 63 662
IPH: Only, 43 191
His hood is really small as well, so he could not fit many buildings. And he is LvL 140.

The thing is that he has no Gold buildings or weapons/defence items, none! But he has between 300-500 of each and everyone of all the best/most expensive weapons in the game! AND he has the same amount of all the best XP weapons. Seriously he has 405 RPG, 406 Sawn off Shotgun, 301 multiple grenade.. , 308 sniper rifle, 309 grenade launcher, 413 machine gun, 304 Columbian knife, 309 serrated blades, 340 chain whips, 282 taser, 309 katana, 294 chainsaw, 311 riot shield, 303 blast guard helmet, 316 blast shield, 306 military body armor, 320 FBI shield, 309 EXoskeleton(!!!) , 311 full combat gear, 316 NVB, 224 armored limo, 371 big rig, 408 Yatch (!!!) , 411 lamborgini, 339 armored jet (!!!) , 406 helicopter (!!!) , 318 exelrero, 314 monster trucks.. and so on...

Now you tell me, is this a cheater or WHAT!?!?

sister morphine
08-10-2012, 07:02 AM
You clearly don't read your own forum so why don't you have a wander over there...

Nice Facebook page by the way ....

Toddle pip
Zzzzzzzzz. Come back when you decide to answer the questions.

dudeman
08-10-2012, 07:11 AM
Yawn... the witch hunt continues.

The last time had an encounter with someone I suspected of cheating, I did nothing about it. I haven't seen that player in maybe two months.

To me, that says one of two things. A) There must have been others who were more suspicious than I was and actually took the time to report the player, OR, B) GREEdzio does have checks in place to deal with cheats on their own.

If scenario A is the case, then all the public accusations and finger pointing taking place on the forum are completely unnecessary. You're not the only one who plays this game, and you're not the only one who observes and reports suspicious players. If you're making a cheater thread because you've reported someone and no action was taken, maybe they didn't cheat. You can't be 100% sure unless you cheated for them, or if you watched them cheat. As CCM would say, if you were there watching, why didn't you stop them?

If scenario B is true, then I think reporting cheaters is an absolute waste of time, and so is a new forum thread about some alleged cheater. GREEdzio has their system, their policies, and their "case-by-case" attitude. They don't listen to player suggestions, they will not explain many of the fundamental elements of the game, and they lack transparency, especially when it comes to cheat reports.

mxz
08-10-2012, 07:16 AM
B) GREEdzio does have checks in place to deal with cheats on their own.CCM confirmed that's what the server maintenance the other night was for. Shouldn't be seeing too many more hackers for a while.

And I dont believe the purpose of the thread was to show off any random cheater but rather publicly embarrass QPR and expose his (allegedly) cheating ways.

MWA
08-10-2012, 07:26 AM
Yawn... the witch hunt continues.

The last time had an encounter with someone I suspected of cheating, I did nothing about it. I haven't seen that player in maybe two months.

To me, that says one of two things. A) There must have been others who were more suspicious than I was and actually took the time to report the player, OR, B) GREEdzio does have checks in place to deal with cheats on their own.

If scenario A is the case, then all the public accusations and finger pointing taking place on the forum are completely unnecessary. You're not the only one who plays this game, and you're not the only one who observes and reports suspicious players. If you're making a cheater thread because you've reported someone and no action was taken, maybe they didn't cheat. You can't be 100% sure unless you cheated for them, or if you watched them cheat. As CCM would say, if you were there watching, why didn't you stop them?

If scenario B is true, then I think reporting cheaters is an absolute waste of time, and so is a new forum thread about some alleged cheater. GREEdzio has their system, their policies, and their "case-by-case" attitude. They don't listen to player suggestions, they will not explain many of the fundamental elements of the game, and they lack transparency, especially when it comes to cheat reports.

Is this a respond to me, and my last post about the suspected cheater? If so, im am utterly surprised at the behaviour in this forum. (or actually not as i have seen how people respond to eachother in here)

I have played the game non stop for almost a full year. im constantly upgrading, expanding and building, my income is waaay better but im not anywhere near of collecting the amount of money it takes to buy all the items he has! i could never even afford the 400 and somthing jets he has! the are like 48 mill a piece dude.. I have red in the forums for a long time, but never posted anything, but now that i came across this suspected cheater i just had to raise my voice, because it really frustrating for a person like me who has invested a lot of time to this game, to see people who cheats themselves to power. Then, i make a post in a thread that is ABOUT CHEATING, and you reply in this fashion?

This says more about you, than me..

mxz
08-10-2012, 07:31 AM
Pump the brakes, MWA...he's responding to the title, not any of the content.

Q.P.R
08-10-2012, 07:31 AM
Plums . . .

MWA
08-10-2012, 07:35 AM

OK, then i apologize for misunderstanding.

But if you read the post i made about the items he has bought, what is your opinion MXZ? He has to be cheating no?

mxz
08-10-2012, 07:40 AM

But if you read the post i made about the items he has bought, what is your opinion MXZ? He has to be cheating no?Without knowing the number of fights/robs won it can't really be confirmed - but the number of top tier RP items will always rise suspicion. Remember you can buy in game money so a low IPH doesn't make expensive weapons unattainable...just suspicious.

dudeman
08-10-2012, 07:43 AM
Is this a respond to me, and my last post about the suspected cheater? If so, im am utterly surprised at the behaviour in this forum. (or actually not as i have seen how people respond to eachother in here)

I have played the game non stop for almost a full year. im constantly upgrading, expanding and building, my income is waaay better but im not anywhere near of collecting the amount of money it takes to buy all the items he has! i could never even afford the 400 and somthing jets he has! the are like 48 mill a piece dude.. I have red in the forums for a long time, but never posted anything, but now that i came across this suspected cheater i just had to raise my voice, because it really frustrating for a person like me who has invested a lot of time to this game, to see people who cheats themselves to power. Then, i make a post in a thread that is ABOUT CHEATING, and you reply in this fashion?

This says more about you, than me..

What? I didn't even read any of your posts. Who are you?

When I reply to someone I almost always quote what they said so that they can be sure who is being addressed.

And I never said cheaters don't annoy me, but all of the forum talk about cheats is equally annoying. IMO, GREEdzio does what they do and they do with cheat reports the same thing they do with most of the player suggestions for new content we would like to see... Trash bin.

MWA
08-10-2012, 07:51 AM
What? I didn't even read any of your posts. Who are you?

When I reply to someone I almost always quote what they said so that they can be sure who is being addressed.

And I never said cheaters don't annoy me, but all of the forum talk about cheats is equally annoying. IMO, GREEdzio does what they do and they do with cheat reports the same thing they do with most of the player suggestions for new content we would like to see... Trash bin.

Originally Posted by mxz

But if you read the post i made about the items he has bought, what is your opinion MXZ? He has to be cheating no?

dudeman
08-10-2012, 07:55 AM
CCM confirmed that's what the server maintenance the other night was for. Shouldn't be seeing too many more hackers for a while.

And I dont believe the purpose of the thread was to show off any random cheater but rather publicly embarrass QPR and expose his (allegedly) cheating ways.

I know, I know... But whether it's a random person or a forum member is irrelevant. I know the names and codes are covered (in this thread) but it's not exactly a tightly kept secret who is being accused. Blurred name or not, enough has been said for everyone to know who is being accused. And if it's not so much an accusation as it is an attempt at public humiliation, I think that is against the posting guidelines too, falling under the same rule as not naming players, etc.

Posting Guidelines
Welcome to the forums! Please see the below guidelines to ensure a fun and constructive posting experience:

Please do not:

Advertise any product and / or service
Discuss locked threads or staff / moderator disciplinary actions
Discuss unreleased or Staging content that has not been posted or previewed
Engage in religious or political discussion
Flame, Troll, or otherwise be a nuisance
Go off topic
Hijack, Spam, or Necro a thread
Insult or deride any player or staff member
POST ALL IN CAPS
Post any content or engage in discussion about non-Funzio games
Post any form of nudity or sexual content
Post any form or racist or discriminatory content
Reveal your or anyone else's personal information
Swear or use any obscenities (Cutting out a single letter or replacing with symbols counts as swearing, we all know what you mean.)
Repeatedly bump a thread without adding new content.

Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions please contact a moderator.

Just for a bit of clarification, the definition of "deride":

http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t440/ShredderBoris/7ac4dfe1.jpg

MWA
08-10-2012, 07:55 AM
Without knowing the number of fights/robs won it can't really be confirmed - but the number of top tier RP items will always rise suspicion. Remember you can buy in game money so a low IPH doesn't make expensive weapons unattainable...just suspicious.

If you buy money with money in this game, it costs you a lot of real money for only 1,5 mill ingame money or so. he must have spent half my countrys BNP to do that. And he also have 3-400 of all the best XP items.

He has won 12 000 fights and 7500 robberies. But thats no way near enough to make the XP point used on items..

mxz
08-10-2012, 08:02 AM
If you buy money with money in this game, it costs you a lot of real money for only 1,5 mill ingame money or so. he must have spent half my countrys BNP to do that. And he also have 3-400 of all the best XP items.

He has won 12 000 fights and 7500 robberies. But thats no way near enough to make the XP point used on items..In game money costs different amounts for each player based on stats (level, IPH). I'm not about to do the math on the RP items but that's a decent amount of attacking/robbing. Probably worth asking support to look into it...I'd just back off the "must be a cheater" rhetoric.

MWA
08-10-2012, 09:16 AM
In game money costs different amounts for each player based on stats (level, IPH). I'm not about to do the math on the RP items but that's a decent amount of attacking/robbing. Probably worth asking support to look into it...I'd just back off the "must be a cheater" rhetoric.

311 Full combat gear x 800 XP = 248 800 XP

318 Exelrero x 12 XP = 381 600 XP

Thats an insane amount of XP for a LvL 140 player..
And thats only two types of XP items, he has all the others as well!

If i said "must be a cheater" im sorry, but i also said "suspected cheater".

Paulio
08-10-2012, 09:53 AM
AND he has the same amount of all the best XP weapons. Seriously he has 405 RPG, 406 Sawn off Shotgun, 301 multiple grenade.. , 308 sniper rifle, 309 grenade launcher, 413 machine gun, 304 Columbian knife, 309 serrated blades, 340 chain whips, 282 taser, 309 katana, 294 chainsaw, 311 riot shield, 303 blast guard helmet, 316 blast shield, 306 military body armor, 320 FBI shield, 309 EXoskeleton(!!!) , 311 full combat gear, 316 NVB, 224 armored limo, 371 big rig, 408 Yatch (!!!) , 411 lamborgini, 339 armored jet (!!!) , 406 helicopter (!!!) , 318 exelrero, 314 monster trucks.. and so on...

Now you tell me, is this a cheater or WHAT!?!?

Even without knowing the how many fights/robs he's won, I would bet the farm that your guy is cheating. Technically, he could purchase all those weapons by buying in-game cash. But the amount of cash you get for your real dollars/euros is contingent upon your iph. With his low iph, it would take an insane amount of money to purchase those items. Any buffoon would know to use that money on gold items and crates. If I were you, I would report away. I have a feeling that Gree does, in fact, have a tool in place to crack down on cheaters. Like others said, take screen shots and report to funzio support.

If you're still not sure how to do it. Read this thread and you'll be a pro: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?26691-How-to-report-a-cheater-if-you-think-you-found-one

Paulio
08-10-2012, 09:58 AM
Even without knowing the how many fights/robs he's won, I would bet the farm that your guy is cheating. Technically, he could purchase all those weapons by buying in-game cash. But the amount of cash you get for your real dollars/euros is contingent upon your iph. With his low iph, it would take an insane amount of money to purchase those items. Any buffoon would know to use that money on gold items and crates. If I were you, I would report away. I have a feeling that Gree does, in fact, have a tool in place to crack down on cheaters. Like others said, take screen shots and report to funzio support.

If you're still not sure how to do it. Read this thread and you'll be a pro: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?26691-How-to-report-a-cheater-if-you-think-you-found-one

P.s. I just saw that you posted his fights/robs won. There's no freaking way he got enough RP legitimately to get all those RP weapons. I have over 30K fights won and over 9K robberies won and still don't have that amount of RP weapons.

mnju_03
08-10-2012, 10:15 AM
He cheated. He cheats, you cheat, I cheat. All a bunch of cheaters.
In the morning we have a bowl of cheatios!

Q.P.R
08-10-2012, 10:27 AM
He cheated. He cheats, you cheat, I cheat. All a bunch of cheaters.
In the morning we have a bowl of cheatios!Was you dropped on your head when you was younger you plank

G Wiz
08-10-2012, 10:30 AM
Was you dropped on your head when you was younger you plankHey remember when I got my 500th consecutive win on you? I miss that :(

Stop hacking for a bit so I can catch you up Barton.

joaquim
08-10-2012, 10:32 AM
Hey remember when I got my 500th consecutive win on you? I miss that :(

His name isn't Barton anymore. He changed it to Hoffa.

mnju_03
08-10-2012, 10:34 AM
Hahahahahahah... Hoffa.

Boom
08-10-2012, 10:36 AM
Alex Barton Hoffa

Q.P.R
08-10-2012, 10:36 AM
P.s. I just saw that you posted his fights/robs won. There's no freaking way he got enough RP legitimately to get all those RP weapons. I have over 30K fights won and over 9K robberies won and still don't have that amount of RP weapons.

Is that with the ck respect speed up trick or without?

You know the one that was posted on your forum about 3 weeks ago

Ring any bells?

G Wiz
08-10-2012, 10:37 AM
operations to change gender must get expensive eh?

Q.P.R
08-10-2012, 10:38 AM
Hey remember when I got my 500th consecutive win on you? I miss that :(

Everything you post should come with a disclaimer

BS alert

Q.P.R
08-10-2012, 10:38 AM
operations to change gender must get expensive eh?

How's those scratcher reinstalls coming on you melt?

Q.P.R
08-10-2012, 10:39 AM
His name isn't Barton anymore. He changed it to Hoffa.

Bollox did I

joaquim
08-10-2012, 10:39 AM
Everything I post should come with a disclaimer

BS alert

So very true.

Paulio
08-10-2012, 10:40 AM
Is that with the ck respect speed up trick or without?

You know the one that was posted on your forum about 3 weeks ago

Ring any bells?

Stop. Just stop. I'm in there all the time and there was never anything close to that.

Q.P.R
08-10-2012, 10:41 AM
Stop. Just stop. I'm in there all the time and there was never anything close to that.

I'm going to link it up for all to see, just on a train right now but when I'm home and the laptop is fired up you clowns are gonna look like mugs

joaquim
08-10-2012, 10:42 AM
Oh yea and he's a white bald guy.

Q.P.R
08-10-2012, 10:42 AM
Oh yea and he's a white bald guy.

If you say so Santa

joaquim
08-10-2012, 10:43 AM
I'm going to link it up for all to see, just on a train right now but when I'm home and the laptop is fired up you clowns are gonna look like mugs

BS alert...

joaquim
08-10-2012, 10:43 AM
If you say so Santa

I'm not Santa you asswipe!

Boom
08-10-2012, 10:46 AM
I'm Santa!!! Where's me cookies

Q.P.R
08-10-2012, 10:46 AM
I'm not Santa you asswipe!

Prove it santa

Paulio
08-10-2012, 10:47 AM

Just like you did last time, right? Troll along now little one.

Q.P.R
08-10-2012, 10:49 AM
Just like you did last time, right? Troll along now little one.

We will see son we will see

joaquim
08-10-2012, 10:49 AM
Prove it santa

I lurked on the forum at the time he was on. I remember he claimed to be 13. I'm older than him. I posted pics of my hood a couple of days ago. Go find pics of Santa's hood and see the difference. Last I checked Santa wasn't of Portuguese and Latino descent.

There now it's your turn to give proof of CK cheating.

mnju_03
08-10-2012, 10:53 AM
We're all actually the same person. Just soooo many personalities!

Q.P.R
08-10-2012, 10:53 AM
We're all actually the same person. Just soooo many personalities!Go play with the traffic you tool

TonySpaghetti
08-10-2012, 10:54 AM
Everybody needs to just calm down and enjoy some spaghetti. It's Friday. Chill out.

Boom
08-10-2012, 10:55 AM
Its Friday Friday gotta get down on friday!!!!

mnju_03
08-10-2012, 10:55 AM
Omfg TGIF!

Mama Luigi
08-10-2012, 10:56 AM
Everybody needs to just calm down and enjoy some spaghetti. It's Friday. Chill out.

Yea take the spaghetti!

Boom
08-10-2012, 11:55 AM
Mama Luigi!!! I've found u!!

Rodimus
08-10-2012, 04:10 PM
Enough of this tomfoolery and get back to playing Crime City!

in-game j
08-10-2012, 05:34 PM

Pretty ironic considering some of the shi.t I see posted on your pathetic ck forum and subsequent gmails from that ego maniac baroness. A perfect example of this was posted on here only this week...fcuk sake get a life you mug

There's a big surprise coming for you tonight and there will be no squirming out of it this time I'm gonna lay it out and let the forum decide who was right all along

What's ironic is someone who accuses other people of cheating actually cheating himself (no names stated)

PawnXIIX
08-10-2012, 11:15 PM
*raises hand*

Did that blazing monster appear between these last few weeks when it wasn't available from the scratcher?

Paulio
08-10-2012, 11:18 PM
*raises hand*

Did that blazing monster appear between these last few weeks when it wasn't available from the scratcher?

I believe the answer is yes

PawnXIIX
08-10-2012, 11:40 PM
I believe the answer is yes

CHEATER! Cmon everybody, lets get our pitchforks and torches :D

sister morphine
08-11-2012, 01:06 AM
So, what happened with the "big surprise" we were promised?

Paulio
08-11-2012, 01:11 AM
So, what happened with the "big surprise" we were promised?

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u473/paulio60/507fa930.jpg

Plux
08-11-2012, 10:25 AM
CCM confirmed that's what the server maintenance the other night was for. Shouldn't be seeing too many more hackers for a while.

Notice the i-tunes terms and conditions update recently.... alot of Apple tech support logging got that actioned!

I'm tired of hackers, I'm tired of lack of action and I'm glad Apple have noted this and made changes themselves as they are looking into this properly now.

I'll say no more on this, cheats deserve to lose access to their devices!

mnju_03
08-11-2012, 12:32 PM
Damned dirty apes... I mean ..cheaters!

PawnXIIX
08-11-2012, 01:32 PM
I'm tired of hackers, I'm tired of lack of action and I'm glad Apple have noted this and made changes themselves as they are looking into this properly now.

Good, but what about the people who have already slipped under the radar previously? Or will this catch them too along with all the new ones who try to cheat the system?

Liquidsky
08-11-2012, 01:58 PM
Sorry if i am a bit off topic (i didnt want to start a whole new thread) but is it possible for a player to acquire a multiple-grenade launcher before level 118? If no, then i am going to report this guy. Thanks