PDA

View Full Version : Lunchbag Letdown....

Sasha54
08-09-2012, 03:12 PM
Seems like Ive been saving forever.....doing nothing much but collecting and banking it........almost at my 67mil for the lvl 2 NC upgrade - but it's really not exciting now.........

Took too long and made me lose interest....kwim

SevenO9
08-09-2012, 03:18 PM
Enjoy it, after lvl 3 the update costs are really tough.

Olly1
08-09-2012, 03:22 PM
Don't sweat it. Once you've done the upgrade it will only take you 193 days to get your money back from it. Totally worth it right?....

Nudie
08-09-2012, 04:35 PM
LOL. I have 93 million sitting in my bank but I don't feel like using it for anything. I'm just so bored, disappointed and jaded with this game. :p

Idiosyncrasy
08-09-2012, 04:40 PM
This thread really makes me look forward to the HL's...

But I agree, I can see myself getting bored with the same repetition. Tap on building, tap on rival list, tap on rival or rival's building. Save to attack and attack to save. Rinse and repeat.

Paulio
08-09-2012, 04:46 PM
This game, like any other, will get very boring if you play it long enough. What doesn't get boring, are people. You gotta use the wall to wall feature. That, and the forum, are the best parts of the game.

Euchred
08-09-2012, 04:49 PM
Don't sweat it. Once you've done the upgrade it will only take you 193 days to get your money back from it. Totally worth it right?....

It actually only takes 37.5 days with tycoon. If you collect 100%

Saving can get boring in a hurry though I'm working on a billion times 2 right now. Just focus on your goals and try to have fun with the savings upgrades you have to do to get there.

Sasha54
08-09-2012, 06:58 PM
This game, like any other, will get very boring if you play it long enough. What doesn't get boring, are people. You gotta use the wall to wall feature. That, and the forum, are the best parts of the game.

The forum used to be very good - not so much now IMO......
A lot of the good people left and were replaced by big mouth know it alls ........

Idiosyncrasy
08-09-2012, 09:38 PM

I agree. There is one guy I met pretty early in the game. We were attacking each other back and forth, so we decided to end the rivalry and add each other. We keep talking about each other's progress and keep each other going in the game. Best part of the game sometimes.