PDA

View Full Version : Withdrawals.. Anyone else??

BigDog146400220
08-09-2012, 02:07 PM
Camping... Boring but have to do it for now. Boss event over for me..went as far as I'm willing to go. In need of some action... New 10 item crate event soon please!

manbeast
08-09-2012, 02:25 PM
nope. give me a month without any events and i'll be happy

SeqWins
08-09-2012, 02:35 PM
I can't lie I'm with you on this although I don't complain publicly I yawn everytime a new event pops up but this week I have been missing it!

Warfiend
08-09-2012, 03:15 PM
I got a sinking feeling we've seen the last of the ten item events. I hope I'm wrong,

CAPT.GIN
08-09-2012, 03:20 PM
Warfiend was up bro where you been at?

SGT Barr
08-09-2012, 03:21 PM
I don't really understand all the grief you guys put towards the events. I like the crate events a whole lot more than the beat the boss ones. I normally score up to the 7th crate unit without gold which provides 3 free indestructable units. Man it's free gold units the way I look at it. Not complaining one bit. Besides the whole collecting the items to open a crate is fun to me. Maybe I'm too new to understand

SGT Barr
08-09-2012, 03:23 PM
Now the "beat the boss" events... Arghhhhhhhhh. But I can only beat like 7 or 8 without buying medical packs. That just irritates me. I beat 7 the first day then I have to endour 4 more days of a boss popping up that I can't beat without gold. Now that drives me crazy. I wish you could opt out of the event once you've gone as far as you can/want to go.

BigDog146400220
08-09-2012, 03:38 PM
I don't really understand all the grief you guys put towards the events. I like the crate events a whole lot more than the beat the boss ones. I normally score up to the 7th crate unit without gold which provides 3 free indestructable units. Man it's free gold units the way I look at it. Not complaining one bit. Besides the whole collecting the items to open a crate is fun to me. Maybe I'm too new to understand

Maybe I'm confused but I wasn't giving out any grief about the crate events. I'm bored with the game currently and anxiously anticipating the start of a new one. Even though it's been rare that I win... I still enjoy them! Probably my favorite part of the game!

BigDog146400220
08-09-2012, 03:39 PM
The "withdrawals" was meant as I am "having withdrawals" like an addiction to them! Lol!

James_mac
08-09-2012, 03:56 PM
Now the "beat the boss" events... Arghhhhhhhhh. But I can only beat like 7 or 8 without buying medical packs. That just irritates me. I beat 7 the first day then I have to endour 4 more days of a boss popping up that I can't beat without gold. Now that drives me crazy. I wish you could opt out of the event once you've gone as far as you can/want to go.
i prefer the boss events to the crate events. im camping so i dont do any missions or pvp and i find it very hard to find the crates, where as with the boss events, i go to the insurgent camp, hit the tank about 5 times and it pops up straight away and iv only gained about 5 xp. and i normally get to around boss 22 with cash opens so that 22 free indestructible units for me, wooooo.

Ryans67
08-09-2012, 04:04 PM
The boss events are fun with the LLP, since he can actually get pretty far for free. It's a challenge too, to basically dedicate 2 hours of perfectly timed attacks. In the end, 20 or so free units, hoping that you get something decent. Won't complain for the LLP. Now for the HLP, it gets old after the first day, when you can't get past 6 bosses or so and the event is over.

The reason I like the crate events is that it keeps you interacting with the game. It gives me a reason not to camp, and to check every hour. I almost always get to 9, which gives the HLP units I can actually take into battle. The only time they lose the "fun" factor is when you really want the 10th part. :eek:

BigDog146400220
08-09-2012, 04:19 PM
The boss events are fun with the LLP, since he can actually get pretty far for free. It's a challenge too, to basically dedicate 2 hours of perfectly timed attacks. In the end, 20 or so free units, hoping that you get something decent. Won't complain for the LLP. Now for the HLP, it gets old after the first day, when you can't get past 6 bosses or so and the event is over.

The reason I like the crate events is that it keeps you interacting with the game. It gives me a reason not to camp, and to check every hour. I almost always get to 9, which gives the HLP units I can actually take into battle. The only time they lose the "fun" factor is when you really want the 10th part. :eek:

My problem is I always want 10th! Lol

SGT Barr
08-09-2012, 04:31 PM
Ooooooooh! Withdrawls! Wow. Missed that one. Sorry long day I guess. So for those of you in camping mode. You don't do any Pvp missions at all? Just collect on your bases money buildings and build your respective armys? Do you attack rivals to build rank/make extra money? Just trying figure out how others are playing.

Garcia7039
08-09-2012, 04:47 PM

I agree I love the crate purchases just wish I had a million bucks to spend:)

BigDog146400220
08-09-2012, 04:56 PM
Ooooooooh! Withdrawls! Wow. Missed that one. Sorry long day I guess. So for those of you in camping mode. You don't do any Pvp missions at all? Just collect on your bases money buildings and build your respective armys? Do you attack rivals to build rank/make extra money? Just trying figure out how others are playing.

No biggie. I realized i wasnt clear with the word Withdrawls after I posted thread (only made sense to me I guess).
I currently don't do any PVE or PVP except during crate events. I'm working on money building upgrades and increasing A/D. I would like to increase rank but that requires too much leveling. I'm currently in level 90s and I need to double my IPH and seriously increase A/D before I reach higher levels.

Dreno33
08-09-2012, 04:57 PM
catch up on sleep peeps

SGT Barr
08-09-2012, 05:06 PM
PVE is what? Player vs. Event? PVP is what? Player vs player? Still trying to learn

BigDog146400220
08-09-2012, 05:08 PM
PVE is what? Player vs. Event? PVP is what? Player vs player? Still trying to learn

PVE=player vs environment (missions)
PVP=player vs player (attacks/raids)

SGT Barr
08-09-2012, 05:11 PM
thank you sir

Warfiend
08-09-2012, 06:50 PM
Warfiend was up bro where you been at?

Took a much needed break from the forum.

Copenhagen
08-10-2012, 12:42 AM
No crate event and the gold sale popped up 10 days early. "Something is amiss at the Circle K."

Mcdoc
08-10-2012, 02:34 AM
No crate event and the gold sale popped up 10 days early. "Something is amiss at the Circle K."I was must thinking the same thing - isn't this too soon for a Gold sale?

mickymacirl
08-10-2012, 03:00 AM
Maybe someone made a mistake!!! OPPS!

Mcdoc
08-10-2012, 03:07 AM
All I got to say is if they bring those awful Top 250 / Top 25 type events to MW - then I will no longer have a reason to gold.

It's one thing for me to play the roulette wheel with my own chances at a crate event - but I refuse to get into a Gold Bidding War with other players - which is ALL that those other Top Gold Spender events are all about.

I've been happy to drop $100 or sometimes $200 on a crate event because I am only competing against myself - but I had a respected forum member recently say they had spent $400 trying to make it into the top bracket on a KA Top Gold Spender Event and was still out Of reach.

Ryans67
08-10-2012, 07:18 AM
I'm with you McDoc, I will not spend on that style event. That style is an all or nothing type, and I think alot of people will spend nothing. Atleast with the crates, you probably get a ton of people who will drop $20-$40 thinking they will get the 10th item. I doubt anyone looking at a leaderboard feels a small purchase will let them compete.

Vballmadam
08-10-2012, 07:27 AM
I don't play CC or KA but the auction event you are talking about does NOT interest me in the least. I probably will sit it out. I do like the crate event even though I can frustrated when I sit on 9 for five days. I think the boss event needs to change a bit to allow higher levels a chance to go further on free or cash!

Warfiend
08-10-2012, 07:36 AM
If we do get the auction events, I figure I can just skip a mortgage payment one month for a shot at winning the top prize. :p

Tctiger
08-10-2012, 07:42 AM
I would say the main flaw in the game is the gold , if there was no gold the game would be so much better and I would pay a fee to play or buy the game .

Ryans67
08-10-2012, 08:17 AM
If we do get the auction events, I figure I can just skip a mortgage payment one month for a shot at winning the top prize. :p

Might have to skip two, from what I hear about some of the big spenders. LOL. Don't worry, if you don't pay it, the government will!!! :D

BigDog146400220
08-10-2012, 08:23 AM
I'm with ya McDoc, I have no issue spending a little when I am playing the odds of a computer. I won't spend a dime (or rather millions of dimes) trying to buy my way to the top of some leaderboard. It simply isn't worth it. Even if the unit had some crazy messed up stats like 50,000A/D... No chance I'm spending real $.