PDA

View Full Version : Seems legit?

Dipstik
08-09-2012, 09:05 AM
Honest question... I've got this guy who I've suspected since the days of the gash glitch to be a minor glitcher... He had an income of only 50k/hr, but had 50ish land mines and other expensive explosives. He also has about 2k each of the cheaper ones up to smoke bombs. I just decided to start blowing them up, and I've been doing so for months now.

Not that I need any excuse to hit the guy every day, but he is still replenishing his expensive explosives no matter how many I blow up. He's maintaining about 20-25 land mines, 10 IEDs, and 10 Hazard Grenades on top of his thousands of smoke bombs and time bombs. It seems questionable to me that he can afford all these explosives on a 70k/hr (now) income, but he insists he's doing it legitimately by robbing people.

I'm not going to stop hitting him in any case cause I'm salty like that, but is he legit you think?

TonySpaghetti
08-09-2012, 09:07 AM
Do his stats seem good enough to be scoring lots of money robbing people?

Dipstik
08-09-2012, 09:08 AM
Well you can rob almost anybody if you're patient enough.

TonySpaghetti
08-09-2012, 09:11 AM
Yeah, but if his level is low, his rivals are low level too, so probably don't have a whole lot of stuff to rob to be replenishing his inventory every day.

TonySpaghetti
08-09-2012, 09:13 AM
An afterthought: if his buildings are all low level too, he might not be getting robbed himself, and you can see where all his cash is going - towards his explosives.

You haven't given a lot of information, but I'm going to say seems legit.

ShawnBB
08-09-2012, 09:44 AM
So he is just hacking couple of land mines everyday? lol
How about cash items?