PDA

View Full Version : Hey mnju_03

TonySpaghetti
08-09-2012, 08:48 AM
I think you owe me $10. Jah5 got banned. :)

mnju_03
08-09-2012, 09:44 AM
Hahahahaha!

TonySpaghetti
08-09-2012, 10:55 AM
Yeah, I have to say I was disappointed to see that you were banned and that your thread got removed, and even moreso to hear that they came down on you like a ton of bricks.

You should just send CrimeCityMark a pm. I've had good responses from him for my pm's.

Vile Lynn
08-09-2012, 10:55 AM
We all know (don't we?) that there is no fos on here & talking about bans can get you banned, go figure.

jahfive
08-09-2012, 11:13 AM
Yeah, I have to say I was disappointed to see that you were banned and that your thread got removed, and even moreso to hear that they came down on you like a ton of bricks.

You should just send CrimeCityMark a pm. I've had good responses from him for my pm's.

:(, ye ill give that a try

joaquim
08-09-2012, 11:17 AM
I missed the thread. Quick give me a one sentence summary that includes Mark's reaction(I'm talking about what he said in the thread not that he dished out a ban hammer).

G Wiz
08-09-2012, 11:21 AM
You should just send CrimeCityMark a pm. I've had good responses from him for my pm's.I hear midol works for pms lol ;)

*cough* N'Sync*

mxz
08-09-2012, 11:23 AM
I missed the thread. Quick give me a one sentence summary that includes Mark's reaction(I'm talking about what he said in the thread not that he dished out a ban hammer)."I'm not a cheater, lurker but never signed up for forum, TonyMontana86 looking rest of the rant, ..."

mnju_03
08-09-2012, 11:27 AM
I want to win the forums next! lol.

jahfive
08-09-2012, 11:27 AM
I missed the thread. Quick give me a one sentence summary that includes Mark's reaction(I'm talking about what he said in the thread not that he dished out a ban hammer).

Dunno got banned, but it wasnt a rant. It was my view and opinion on what happen.

TonySpaghetti
08-09-2012, 11:28 AM
I hear midol works for pms lol ;)

*cough* N'Sync*

Lmao best cure for pms is a boy's night out. :)

mxz
08-09-2012, 11:30 AM
Dunno got banned, but it wasnt a rant. It was my view and opinion on what happen.I think the pre-meditated nature of it building up in the other thread is what ultimately did you in. It was also slightly incoherent at times. Well done, nonetheless. Didn't think you'd get banned for the thread by itself.

jahfive
08-09-2012, 11:43 AM
I think the pre-meditated nature of it building up in the other thread is what ultimately did you in. It was also slightly incoherent at times. Well done, nonetheless. Didn't think you'd get banned for the thread by itself.

Maybe so but it wasnt incoherent at times it was very clear to understand what i said. They just ban people to shut them up no doubt tomorrow this account will be banned.

youj
08-09-2012, 11:49 AM
Maybe so but it wasnt incoherent at times it was very clear to understand what i said. They just ban people to shut them up no doubt tomorrow this account will be banned.

Can you honestly tell everyone that you did not modify the game data files in any way and received any item you are not suppose to receive? It don't have to be a powerful scratcher or event item, even if it's a lockbox or secret documents it is still count as cheating.

The best thing to do when getting caught cheating is to own up to it.

jahfive
08-09-2012, 12:18 PM
Can you honestly tell everyone that you did not modify the game data files in any way and received any item you are not suppose to receive? It don't have to be a powerful scratcher or event item, even if it's a lockbox or secret documents it is still count as cheating.

The best thing to do when getting caught cheating is to own up to it.

Why do you think i started a new thread contesting what they have done and calling them out.

How am i meant to modify the game files? Iam a user/player not cheater.

Dipstik
08-09-2012, 12:21 PM
I dunno... didn't you say you got banned for cheating? How am I supposed to believe a person who was BANNED FOR CHEATING wasn't actually cheating?

I also heard it from a guy that you haven't paid taxes in ten years. Prove me wrong!

mnju_03
08-09-2012, 02:22 PM
I dunno... didn't you say you got banned for cheating? How am I supposed to believe a person who was BANNED FOR CHEATING wasn't actually cheating?

I also heard it from a guy that you haven't paid taxes in ten years. Prove me wrong!

Damn... When you're right, you're right. I tip my hat to you sir.
Lololol..

jahfive
08-09-2012, 03:56 PM

why would i want you to believe me? i couldnt care what u think your a player living up to your forum name.

Dipstik
08-09-2012, 04:02 PM
Heh... that never gets old :)