PDA

View Full Version : Crime City ERROR?

Andrei2904
08-09-2012, 07:08 AM
WHAT'S GOING ON? i just open the game from my HTC to collect my money and i signed out. after few minutes i signed in again and just wanted to scratch the daily scratcher and i got this message

CRIME CITY WASN'T ABLE TO LOAD DUE TO INVALID DATA! PLEASE DELETE AND REINSTALL THE APP TO CONTINUE PLAYING.

I did that, only that when i got to Play Store i searched for Crime City and didn't got anything. then i got to Google Play and searched for Crime City and it didn't found anything. Crime city disappeared...

happened to you?

7rs60
08-09-2012, 07:32 AM
Have you tried upgrading to iPhone?

Andrei2904
08-09-2012, 07:41 AM
downgrading it to iPhone? when the price is according to real market and not according to the "I" name, i will. until the i'll stick with HTC and Samsung. just found it again on google play with a link from funzio. thank u

KemoKidd
08-09-2012, 08:14 AM
Have you tried upgrading to iPhone?

Ha! What a joke!

Vile Lynn
08-09-2012, 08:15 AM
WHAT'S GOING ON?
CRIME CITY WASN'T ABLE TO LOAD DUE TO INVALID DATA! PLEASE DELETE AND REINSTALL THE APP TO CONTINUE PLAYING.

Yeah, happens to me all the time... Next time, just ignore it & restart the game, no need to delete & re-install.

Crime City Mark
08-09-2012, 08:22 AM
What region are you playing from?

Vile Lynn
08-09-2012, 08:26 AM

I doubt you meant me, but I'm in Texas (region?)

It happens mostly when I go to post a message in KA... I close it out & it restarts just fine.

kykboxr
08-09-2012, 10:54 AM

What's the IP reference?

Carmine74
08-09-2012, 11:44 AM
No need to re-install, just close and restart the game a few times. Happens a couple times a week for me as well.

Andrei2904
08-09-2012, 11:13 PM

i am from Indonesia. this was the second time when it happened. both times i restarted it multiple times with same result. both times after i uninstalled it i wasn't able to find it anymore on Google Play or in Play Store.
first time when happened i found in Google Play after one day and yesterday i found it from a Funzio link.

76jeep
01-30-2013, 10:28 PM
my code is 505430937. please add

What's the IP reference?

TZora
01-30-2013, 11:09 PM
uninstall. reinstall. do not download the latest dataset. enjoy.

Vito Corleone
01-31-2013, 12:36 AM
Well I suppose there will be a new data set soon if there's an upcoming boss event.

AK-47
01-31-2013, 12:43 AM
lol nice necro... it is useful I will admit. Seeing as CC is all screwy right now

TZora
01-31-2013, 05:10 AM
lol didn't notice, its that 76jeep who nacro this thread and for what, to post his mafia code :rolleyes:

skippy
01-31-2013, 06:29 AM
i'm getting the same message and have never before. i've tried restarting app. it doesn't always work. deleting and reinstalling seems like a bad idea.

Tommy Two Toes
01-31-2013, 06:39 AM
I've restarted the game on both my devices about 50 times since last night.

Pretty much any time I have to make a server call, I have to restart. So I can make a collection, bank, restart, make a collection, bank, restart...

If I was actually playing the game, instead of camping, I'd probably be angry...right now, I'm just annoyed.

Bala82
01-31-2013, 07:43 AM
uninstall. reinstall. do not download the latest dataset. enjoy.

Doesn't game automatically download the dataset regardless ?

Gazza192
01-31-2013, 07:54 AM
Yeah, happens to me all the time... Next time, just ignore it & restart the game, no need to delete & re-install.

Mine has started to do the same today on Samsung galaxy. Whenever i try and use stamina i get a message PLAYER IS TOO BEAT UP ALREADY and i have not robbed or attacked them. This keeps happening on everybodys hood. if on the odd occasion i do manage to rob i then cannot bank the money and get the error message CRIME CITY WASNT ABLE TO LOAD DUE TO INVALID DATA PLEASE DELETE AND REINSTALL THE APP TO CONTINUE PLAYING. Been playing for months so dont want to lose everything.

Vito Corleone
01-31-2013, 08:13 AM
Mine has started to do the same today on Samsung galaxy. Whenever i try and use stamina i get a message PLAYER IS TOO BEAT UP ALREADY and i have not robbed or attacked them. This keeps happening on everybodys hood. if on the odd occasion i do manage to rob i then cannot bank the money and get the error message CRIME CITY WASNT ABLE TO LOAD DUE TO INVALID DATA PLEASE DELETE AND REINSTALL THE APP TO CONTINUE PLAYING. Been playing for months so dont want to lose everything.
Yes apparently reinstalling won't help either...

haywood
01-31-2013, 08:24 AM
Yes apparently reinstalling won't help either...

I know it sucks but for right now (for me anyway) If I collect my building and get the error, I exit CC, open it back up and I can bank and visit hoods "temporarily" until the next error. This will work until they fix it I guess....

Butt Futter
01-31-2013, 08:26 AM
I had this issue earlier on my S3 and I force closed the app and cleared out my cache and the game has worked fine since.

Tommy Two Toes
01-31-2013, 08:49 AM
I had this issue earlier on my S3 and I force closed the app and cleared out my cache and the game has worked fine since.

Having the issue on two accounts on different devices. Tried this on both...didn't work for me. Also tried uninstall, reinstall, to no avail. Submitted tickets for each device.

Infidelserf
01-31-2013, 09:06 AM
Maybe a necroed thread, but obviously the issue has popped up again.
Never had this problem since starting the game over a year ago.
It's affecting both my phone and tablet (both android)
I have not done the "suggested" delete and reinstall.
Just leaving the game and coming back fixes it long enough to collect buildings and deposit.
However I have lost building collections and robbery winnings when encountering this issue.
So until this is fixed I'm opening collecting one low price building and depositing to see if it's ok then collecting the rest and depositing.
My wife's account on her ipad has not had this specific error, but has run into the issue of constantly getting the "player beat up too much already" msg. Exiting and opening seems to clear that out.

I haven't submitted a ticket yet. Has anyone who has, received any response on the issue?

eta: Forgot to mention that I woke up this morning and used my entire energy bar at a harvest point.. could not deposit the winnings, and had to close and come back, the money from that harvest was not in my account yet the energy bar WAS completely depleted. that sucked.

quickatit
01-31-2013, 09:09 AM
the same is also happening to me :( i wont just delete tho until i know it would fix it as took alot of time to get where i am

Gabber4Hardcore_Spain
01-31-2013, 09:15 AM
I'm also having this problem with my game, and I'm from Spain.....
everytime this error appears.
I deleted and re-installed the application one time.. and I have to close it and open it every time.

hdcnner
01-31-2013, 09:39 AM
same problem here.... i'm in the netherlands

Vito Corleone
01-31-2013, 09:42 AM
Having the issue on two accounts on different devices. Tried this on both...didn't work for me. Also tried uninstall, reinstall, to no avail. Submitted tickets for each device.
You also got it today? After yesterdays event had finished.

joehwu
01-31-2013, 09:52 AM
...And lost approximate $10,000 due to this error.
Because it happened all the time when I collecting money, doing job or robbing rival.
I guess it appeared due to the bugs crammed update.
BTW, I came from Taiwan (in Northeast Asia, not Thailand, nor China).

Big Bad Wolf
01-31-2013, 11:15 AM
Has anyone heard back anything from tickets sent on this issue?

Vito Corleone
01-31-2013, 11:17 AM
Has anyone heard back anything from tickets sent on this issue?
Nothing yet.
Put if a new boss event is on the way perhaps a new data set will come.