PDA

View Full Version : Idea: reducing upgrade time by paying more cash?

jmeijer
08-09-2012, 05:54 AM
I must say, that the 8 years necessary to upgrade every building to level 10 is demotivating. In my hood, I almost only have good buildings and I want to get the earlier ones once I'm done upgrading my current buildings. I don't know what you guys think, but waiting a week for a lower building to reach level 10 when the increase of income is marginal.. is not nice to look forward to.

That is why I want to discuss about my idea: it should be possible to upgrade a building instantly for twice or three times the original upgrade cost.

MrSpidey
08-09-2012, 06:22 AM
In general I like the idea of paying ingame cash to upgrade the lower level buildings.
I'd say let it be possible to upgrade all level buildings with ingame cash and let it be expensive, sothat Funzio still can get some income with their gold ;)
But, we the players, then have the option of paying with ingame cash, paying with gold, or, just to wait it out :D

jmeijer
08-09-2012, 09:40 AM
That is what I mean, we should have the choice of gold, cash or waiting.

mxz
08-09-2012, 09:48 AM
That is what I mean, we should have the choice of gold, cash or waiting.Why would they take away a reason for people to buy gold?

jmeijer
08-09-2012, 09:53 AM
Why would they take away a reason for people to buy gold?It seems to me that it's the same as selling in-game cash for real cash.

mxz
08-09-2012, 10:03 AM
It seems to me that it's the same as selling in-game cash for real cash.Except in game cash can be gotten easily for free...

To get free gold you have spend hours downloading and installing apps.

Babytway
08-09-2012, 10:26 AM
Why would they take away a reason for people to buy gold? yah my point exactly i dont think they would sacrifice gold sales to make the people happy.

sexkitteh
08-09-2012, 10:41 AM
It gives all the OCD players a reason to play this game for 10 year :D

meaning it will keep everyone else probably around because they will have someone to rob :D