PDA

View Full Version : Everywhere I look some fool is starting a gang

Burn
08-09-2012, 04:59 AM
WTF is up with this place, I check out for the summer, come back, and everyone is either in, or starting a gang.

First things first, I got friends in pretty much every gang I see out there, but I am friends with them as INDIVIDUALS, because I like THEM, I don't like people because they are in a certain gang.

That sh!t is where the Klan and the Nazis all started!!

There is only 1 credible gang in Crime City, the Indians. And that gang was created organically because of high-end spats between individuals that then spread out amongst other players. It wasn't started because some ego-maniac wanted to make a name for themselves.

These new-school gangs that are popping up on every street corner are nothing more than power-tripping egomaniacs chasing dreams.

Obviously I've been witness to the growth of CK, I also saw Sexkitteh and Joaquim make a pretty lame effort at starting a gang, and now I'm back in the game well I can't get a rival list to come up that hasn't got some CSS / TnA / K / BU or other somesuch collection of wannabes all over it.

In 3 days back in the game, I have been invited to join 4 different gangs!! WTF!!!

Before we even get onto the whole 'gang' mentality - people, the GAME DOES NOT SUPPORT TEAM PLAY - you are making sheep of yourselves for zero gain.

Example, I attack and beat a gang member. I beat him. And I can beat him any time I want. All Day. Every Day. There is NOTHING he can do except buy Gold and power up.

Gang protection doesn't work. In fact it makes it worse, because let me make a 100% guarantee to any of you weak-ass gang sheep - if you call someone else to come and fight your battle for you, I am going to make you my personal mission, I will stalk your hood and hunt ur ass like the filthy coward dog that you are. There will be no respite. And no-one is going to stop it. I am going to be your personal cloud, and I'm going to rain on ur muthachuffing head until i tire of you. No-one will stop that from happening.

YOU CANNOT PROTECT OTHER PLAYERS - YOU CAN ONLY SCARE COWARDS.

Second, and even more importantly, because this is about your personal dignity and integrity. Why the f*** would you let some dumbass nobody that you don't know from Adam, rock up onto this website and tell you to subserve yourself to them. That is some lame sh!t you just did. You just voluntarily put yourself beneath them, like a pet, or a slave.

Rat Catchers could possibly have been the biggest gang in the game, but I didn't want that. Because I am an individual, playing an individual game, and I respect you as an individual. I don't need you to call me boss, kiss my ass, or otherwise subserve yourself to me like some sycophantic idiot.

In life you are either a Pimp or a Ho. It's the single most fundamental choice you make, the choice that defines what you can achieve, where your ceiling is, and who you are.

Gang leaders are Pimps, gang members are Ho's. It's that simple.

Get your sorry Ho ass fixed up, you are making a fool of yourself.

Baby Wannabe Gangs don't like what I'm writing. Come at me bro.

Nudie
08-09-2012, 05:05 AM
Pretty soon it'll just be you and me. Two old timers surrounded by mobs of acronyms. :cool:
You won't join any gang and no gang wants to invite me. LOL. :p

emcee
08-09-2012, 05:15 AM
There are Jim Jones wannabees all over CC and lots who would follow and get in line for the Kool Aid.

Dr BoneCrusher
08-09-2012, 05:15 AM
Burn, why does a group of friendly players who team up, degenerate into some kind of pimp, hoe analogy for you? As you well know the game is long and grueling at points, so with some added drama it keeps it fresh. Also, we live in a society that is modeled after your so called, pimp/hoe analogy why would this game be any different?

Burn
08-09-2012, 05:25 AM
@Dr B

Not saying it is any different to life, just making the point... Pimp or Ho. Leader or Follower. Shepherd or Sheep. Every time you make a choice like that you are defining yourself. It's bigger than a game.

And of course it is also very easy for people to shout Hypocrite as regards my involvement in Rat Catching, or even the current Whack-an-Alex thread - here is the difference, Rat Catching was for the common good, getting dumbass Alex players to change their names is for the common good. If people disagree they opt out of the process.

For the most part, people starting gangs have huge egos, and want to be seen as the big cheese.

Join them for fun by all means. As long as you know that, like a Pimp, they are interested in what you are doing for them, they don't give a sh!t about you.

Worse don't join a gang for no better reason than to feel you 'belong', that is just pathetic.

Don't sell yourself, don't be a Ho, whatever you do, do it on your terms.

Good advice I think.

:D

sez
08-09-2012, 05:25 AM
Great post Burn +2

doinkent
08-09-2012, 05:34 AM
gangs are hilarious, did not read your massive fucck off post but i only laugh at how serious these gangs take the game. i will never join a gang because i really do not give a sh!t about this game i play for sh!ts and giggles

Burn
08-09-2012, 05:34 AM
..and the Sez post right there is how fickle most of the friendships here are. Only yesterday he was blowing smoke up my ass and welcoming me back.

Sez, didn't you recently start TnA gang? Hit a nerve did I? Oops.

Like I said, friends with individual people, not with collectives or groups.

And of course, anyone can ignore me just as they see fit. I have no god given right to be correct, but I can say what I see. If others see it different, that's also cool.

I'd welcome people to offer an alternative view, and maybe even alter my view - better that than doing a Sez and just throwing your toys around.

Vile Lynn
08-09-2012, 05:37 AM
I wouldn't want to be part of any gang that would have me.

Sandukan
08-09-2012, 05:39 AM
What about the welcome bag you get when you join?....and don't forget the decoder ring - priceless.

sister morphine
08-09-2012, 05:40 AM
And of course it is also very easy for people to shout Hypocrite as regards my involvement in Rat Catching, or even the current Whack-an-Alex thread - here is the difference, Rat Catching was for the common good, getting dumbass Alex players to change their names is for the common good.
... And there's the 'justification' for all kinds of despicable acts in human history down the ages.

The stench of testosterone in this thread is making me gag!

sez
08-09-2012, 05:40 AM
..and the Sez post right there is how fickle most of the friendships here are. Only yesterday he was blowing smoke up my ass and welcoming me back.

Like I said, friends with individual people, not with collectives or groups.

And of course, anyone can ignore me just as they see fit. I have no god given right to be correct, but I can say what I see. If others see it different, that's also cool.

+3

10 chars

Burn
08-09-2012, 05:44 AM
... And there's the 'justification' for all kinds of despicable acts in human history down the ages.

The stench of testosterone in this thread is making me gag!

You missed the last sentence from the quote, the last sentence kind of defines the point... "People can opt out of the process".

Also kind of strange that a thread where the fundamental message is "put yourself first, and don't let anyone make you their b!tch" has led to such vitriol.

Dr BoneCrusher
08-09-2012, 06:05 AM
Good advice Burn. I enjoy beeing apart of Cold Karma, I think we have made this game more interesting and fun. As for the self respect aspect you are alluding too, I don't expect or am willing to do more then any real life friendship should bring. Maybe, looking at the "Leadership" of these gangs not in a negative light, but for the point of view of all the work and effort they put into it. I know Sean and others in CK feild many questions, problems and complaints All Day Long, and they respond to every one of them, that takes effort not just Ego. Burn, I think it's a little harsh to equate people who put that much effort into making this game more fun, with Pimps. That kind of dedication is a quilty most people should have. As for Ego, as my Bio Says Ego is what drives You and Will drive over you if You let it! Happy Gaming!

99Problems
08-09-2012, 06:12 AM
What happens to people who are not in a crime city gang.

Should I join a gang or start a new one.
I'm in a gang outside of crime virtual pixel city.

Burn
08-09-2012, 06:18 AM
@Dr B

All of that response is fair, and entirely valid.

You are on the inside, and can better see what is going on.

From the outside, watching CK growth as a lurker, a lot of what was happening looked to me like control mechanisms being put in place to pen the sheep in.

Facebook page. Control. CK emails. Control. CK chat room. Control.

Just looked more contrived than friendly. If your personal experience says otherwise, then cool bananas, maybe I am being over the top or unfair in my judgement.

Dipstik
08-09-2012, 06:22 AM
I agree with almost all of this. The only quibble I have is with how you waffle over pointing out that the "indians" are just as pathetic as the rest of them.

koralene
08-09-2012, 06:26 AM
I joined CK not to feel like I belong or need a gang as all are aware of what i spend and my stats are and going to be. I did it primarly to join forces against a common enemy that i do want to bring down. No other reason. I think most people know that i answer to on one... as my refusal to follow orders from the other gang and to put a CK in front of my name. I wasn't disrespectful in my choice but i said that its not me nor will i do it. However, i will make sure everybody knows that i am CK and that is where my alliance stands. I attack whom i want and when i want. I don't care if you are a friend of CK or not. You piss me off... you go on my hit list. I will obviously be respectful but don't expect it from me.

Dr BoneCrusher
08-09-2012, 06:29 AM
Burn, I knew you are a reasonable man. Soooo do you wana Join???? LOL

Dipstik
08-09-2012, 06:31 AM
Sorry, Koralene... no matter how much you try, your drama is not up to Payam's standard. Maybe if you tried posting about how gay xenoke is. Then you could be like Payam with a better looking avatar...

koralene
08-09-2012, 06:32 AM
Sorry, Koralene... no matter how much you try, your drama is not up to Payam's standard. Maybe if you tried posting about how gay xenoke is. Then you could be like Payam with a better looking avatar...

hehehe... i hate drama. :p

Dipstik
08-09-2012, 06:34 AM
Oh please... I know you trollin'. You can't play a player.

Burn
08-09-2012, 06:37 AM
I agree with almost all of this. The only quibble I have is with how you waffle over pointing out that the "indians" are just as pathetic as the rest of them.

Dipstik, I can only go on personal experience, JoeyCool is a long term friend of mine on here, he's never been anything other than straight and cool with me.

There was a time way back when, during Rat Wars, when I called Indians rats because of some stuff that was going on with Payam/Karma that I was unaware of - would have been very easy for them to put me on their hitlist - they didn't, they explained what had happened, I apologised for the Rat slur, and we've been cool since.

What can I say? My personal experience with the Indians has been mostly positive. Some still attack me, some don't - but again that suggests that they aren't all under some kind of draconian martial rule, and they can make their own choices.

Bottom line, to me, Indians are a lot less aspirational than CK - Indians are there at the top because they always have been. It wasn't by design, it's just how it is.

CK want that title. They are extremely ambitious. So of course I'm watching their moves with curiosity.

I'm also an advocate of 'the no smoke without fire' school of thought, and for sure the early CK drive saw them recruiting known and obvious cheats, Milkman or wtf he was called is just one example. I won't call them cheats without hard evidence, but I'm watching, because I despise cheating. If there is evidence (real evidence, not the spiteful propoganda peddled by QPR) then you know I'll call them out.

Have CK cleaned house and got rid of the cheats in their midst? Genuine question, I'd like to know.

Dipstik
08-09-2012, 06:46 AM
I don't care who attacks me. They're too lazy to check my hood and attack me from the rivals list even if I have millions uncollected at the time, so I don't even suffer the minor indignity of losing some in-game cash. They're just so SERIOUS about all of it! I let any dumbass post on my wall. I'm amused by it. I leave just about every piece of smack talking up. The indians are just about all blocked because they're the ONLY ONES who feel the need to post "10-0" with a string of little pictures after it EVERY TIME THEY ATTACK! It was really amusing when I once caught one of them posting "10-0" when I knew for a fact he only hit me four times :)

BOS
08-09-2012, 07:09 AM
@ Burn, So I take it that you've declined your invitation to join the facetious "gang" TnA... crap that ruined my day :p

mxz
08-09-2012, 07:20 AM
Independents unite!

Burn
08-09-2012, 07:20 AM
BOS, to be fair this thread was mostly about CK, so TnA was just mentioned in passing really - if I'd known Sez was going to lose his mind so completely I'd have left those 3 letters out ;)

Hind sight is underrated.

Boom
08-09-2012, 07:45 AM
I'm a single lady.

Strife
08-09-2012, 07:53 AM
Please tell us how you really feel...lol

sexkitteh
08-09-2012, 08:05 AM
Dear Burn....

I DIDN'T make a gang... I high jacked a n00bs gang... he came in with like 0 posts and was like, I'm starting DBM

And I was like pfffff lame!!! and I hijacked it and declared myself boss and war on CK for sh1ts and giggles...

Mainly because I wanted to fight CK and make fun of them for being in a gang... which in CC is very lame...

GANGS in CC = FAIL...

Anyways... it turned out that DoubleBarrelMob character was actually Payam and it was him trying to start a newbie gang to help n00bies out...

Anyways... just thought I'd clear that up for you burnnnnnnnn....

And for the record I'm still attacking CK members... :D

sexkitteh
08-09-2012, 08:08 AM
hehehe... i hate drama. :p

I love drama :D... he's my favorite character...

http://www.myteespot.com/images/Images_d/img_vrXox0.jpg

G Wiz
08-09-2012, 08:39 AM
Burn ya deh spiking da people dem punch bowl again aye? LoL

People, you all know Burn to be very boisterous in his opinions, why get all bent out of shape? Sometimes the solution to most things we come into conflict with is to simply have knowledge of a persons tendancy.

QPR: Troll. Why debate him?
Sez: Edgy. Why get offended?
Burn: Vocal (in it's figurative sense). Similar to Sez's...Why take offense?

I have been around long enough to know the game does not support gangbanging, But this is very fun...atleast this is what we made it to be.

As far as I know though, there has always been a pepsi and coke...but the ritz, "cola" and c-cola's will always seek to follow.

Flattery I think its called :D

Vile Lynn
08-09-2012, 08:41 AM

Flattery will get you everywhere!

G Wiz
08-09-2012, 08:51 AM
Flattery will get you everywhere!It's why you're hot ;)

LoL!

Vile Lynn
08-09-2012, 08:56 AM
lol, sizzling :cool:

Burn
08-09-2012, 08:58 AM
sup Wiz.

You are right, people know me, I start any topic from an extreme position and then allow people to reel me back in to a more moderate position with logical debate. Sometimes it is with tongue in cheek (remember the first Cold vs Indians thread), sometimes it is with a more serious point.

Better that kind of extreme directness, head on, balls out, than pussy footing around and never actually saying what you think.

And I am reasonable, as in I am open to being talked round, and if I'm proved wrong I'm happy to put my hands up and say so.

Fact: there are doubts about the agenda and integrity of CK

Fact: most of those doubts have been defended with a "prove it" response from CK - dude if Baronness us gonna come rolling into town with plans for a big new gang, the burden of resposibility is hers to 'prove' that CK is playing straight. She is responsible for CK reputation, not us.

No malice in above, just saying what I'm seeing.

Jack Bauer 24
08-09-2012, 09:06 AM
What about the welcome bag you get when you join?....and don't forget the decoder ring - priceless.
Hilarious, I want a decoder ring.

Paulio
08-09-2012, 10:11 AM
Burn, I agree with you about one thing - JoeyCool is an all around great guy. Some of the other things you said, not so much. Although, I can understand your perception of CK from the outside looking in. I think it was Billionaire who first started a thread asking if anyone knew who the Cold Mafia was. From there, all the haters came out of the wood work and that's when the Baroness introduced herself to the forum. Maybe the intro was a little abrasive, but she was simply defending that which she helped to create. I actually think the Baroness is a little like you, Burn - direct, intelligent, speaks her mind, doesn't care if you like her or not, but ultimately is a cool person to know. CK has gotten a lot of attention, but I don't think that was the intention. Most of it was smoke from the forums. Also, the intention was never to take over anything. Noodles called us out and we aren't backing down. But really, it's not as serious as it sounds - it's actually quite a bit of fun. This game can get stale very easily, but being in CK has renewed my interest.

The gmail accounts and chat rooms has nothing to do with control. It's about efficient communication. The people that visit the chat room regularly are really just a bunch of us that have gotten to know each other and we talk about real life stuff. It's exactly what it's meant to be - a chat room. Like I said, I can see how people may have misperceptions. Hopefully threads like these can clear some of that up, instead of reignite the hate towards gangs.

Babytway
08-09-2012, 10:23 AM
i like to see all the gangs in the game it shows people are playing and enjoying themselves, im not part of any but i think its cool and promotes happy game play and pulls in more of the social aspect into the game of being a part of something. there is already a big social part from the forums so the gangs allow that part into the game which is okay.

to make the gangs more effective and intergrated if you can go straight to a person hood from clicking there name from a comment then it would be easy for all your gang members to go and beat up on one person

Burn
08-09-2012, 10:30 AM
...and of course when u r off fighting with ur gang, ur hood will be left unattended, and Tway will steal everything you own :)

Q.P.R
08-09-2012, 10:31 AM
i like to see all the gangs in the game it shows people are playing and enjoying themselves, im not part of any but i think its cool and promotes happy game play and pulls in more of the social aspect into the game of being a part of something. there is already a big social part from the forums so the gangs allow that part into the game which is okay.

to make the gangs more effective and intergrated if you can go straight to a person hood from clicking there name from a comment then it would be easy for all your gang members to go and beat up on one person

Yet another attention seeking thread from burn

You should join ck massive ego is a membership requirement

Dipstik
08-09-2012, 10:31 AM
...and of course when u r off fighting with ur gang, ur hood will be left unattended, and Tway will steal everything you own :)

That's why you buy henchmen for 15 gold each. They fear neither death nor pain, and they will follow your orders to the letter! Don't leave your hood undefended!

Boom
08-09-2012, 10:42 AM
Yet another attention seeking thread from burn

You should join ck massive ego is a membership requirementLolz "Attention seeking" and it's coming from you

Swingle007
08-09-2012, 10:47 AM
I love me some gangs! :-)

To say there's only one credible gang is asinine OP.

We're no bunch of wannabe anythings by the way. Get that much straight.

G Wiz
08-09-2012, 10:54 AM
A lot of things in Crime City become skewed by these forums in general. Sure there will be questions, but eventually they become intrusive, offensive and flaming. Then it leads to the bandwagon effect, and to the poor ignorant newcomers they are fed the same things breding the hate and we see so much of around here these days.

To address the baroness, she is another unique person that has a big personality. When two big personalities collide, well, we get personality clashes.

Is there any real confliict though? Probably only one that involes who is more right eh?

Burn
08-09-2012, 11:11 AM
Question: those of you that changed name to add the (CK) thing, as your gang has become more established, have you noticed a difference in attacks?

Are people avoiding hitting you because they know you have backup?

Are they hitting you more and repeatedly because they are basically giving the finger to ur gang?

I'm in latter camp currently, Rat catching is a waste of time, so now I'm attacking (CK) and leaving this message on their wall...

"I whaCKed u on ur noggin"

or

"why the frik u waving a bat around when I'm shooting u in the face, stoopid"

Paulio
08-09-2012, 11:16 AM
I haven't noticed any change in attacks/robberies. Mostly it's by idiots who blind attack and have no chance of beating anybody.

I get more people posting "add me <code>" than I get attacks/robs

sez
08-09-2012, 11:17 AM
Burn ya deh spiking da people dem punch bowl again aye? LoL

People, you all know Burn to be very boisterous in his opinions, why get all bent out of shape? Sometimes the solution to most things we come into conflict with is to simply have knowledge of a persons tendancy.

QPR: Troll. Why debate him?
Sez: Edgy. Why get offended?
Burn: Vocal (in it's figurative sense). Similar to Sez's...Why take offense?

I have been around long enough to know the game does not support gangbanging, But this is very fun...atleast this is what we made it to be.

As far as I know though, there has always been a pepsi and coke...but the ritz, "cola" and c-cola's will always seek to follow.

Offended is not the term I would use, Burn wants to stir up drama, then keep re-editig his posts so be it. However he's full of B.S

He can try and throw more insults around, it's cool, it's the Internet. To say he struck a nerve or I take myself seriously is false and again full of B.S. This comment is 2 days old, Burn KNOWS WE ARE JOKING and like him think gangs are what they are, but you want to include us in your bash rant then go ahead.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/adamsez24/ccjoke.png

G Wiz
08-09-2012, 11:24 AM
Question: those of you that changed name to add the (CK) thing, as your gang has become more established, have you noticed a difference in attacks?

Are people avoiding hitting you because they know you have backup?

Are they hitting you more and repeatedly because they are basically giving the finger to ur gang?

I'm in latter camp currently, Rat catching is a waste of time, so now I'm attacking (CK) and leaving this message on their wall...

"I whaCKed u on ur noggin"

or

"why the frik u waving a bat around when I'm shooting u in the face, stoopid"Right now I get people who would apologize after 1 hit, even if they won, telling me they were misclicks and didn't want to stir up trouble. But I leave a lot of on hand cash out, yet now I get less attacks.

This will change later though.

Burn
08-09-2012, 11:25 AM
Sez, u always over react. Didn't u quit a while back because Ghost looted a Nail Bat or something ;)

And yeah I often edit posts, if I read something back and think 'whoa, I went too far there' then I will edit it, and sometimes that doesn't happen until someone points it out - you got all bent out of shape about 'spineless', and as that was not at all the point i was making, I deleted it.

sez
08-09-2012, 11:28 AM
Sez, u always over react. Didn't u quit a while back because Ghost looted a Nail Bat or something ;)

No, I quit cuz summer was starting and I didnt want the lure of checking CC. Ghost and I are cool and we talk regularly, so again keep trying to stir up s.hit where there isn't any.

G Wiz
08-09-2012, 11:31 AM
Sez show him ur TnA

Babytway
08-09-2012, 11:32 AM

i rob from anyone i dont' care the affiliation, i got my own gang "The Den of Thieves" im taking no newcomers its a one woman club.

sez
08-09-2012, 11:36 AM
Sez show him ur TnA

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/adamsez24/man-bikini-4.jpg

Paulio
08-09-2012, 11:37 AM
^ OMG that is effing disgusting, lol

Dipstik
08-09-2012, 11:40 AM
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4933298865571270&id=7092fb4a8eb20d515fd19b0efcd03dd0

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Burn
08-09-2012, 11:40 AM
Just shear madness, Sez, chill out dude. Read it back, you got mentioned in passing, as in nothing more than an example of the 'new' gangs that have cropped up.

The thread was not at all about you. At all. Storm. Teacup.

TonySpaghetti
08-09-2012, 11:48 AM
I'm going to start a gang called The Van Buren Boys. Oops, no... That's been done. :(

buddylee
08-09-2012, 11:50 AM
Sez, that is just wrong

BOS
08-09-2012, 12:07 PM
Sez......wow. I just lol'd at work, a few people asked what happened.... that was hard to explain :)

<3 Hz
08-09-2012, 01:13 PM
Most the gangs here are pretty cool tho. The Indians actually help out EVERYONE here by pounding out some of Crime City's worst dregs of society. We can probably all agree on who CC's dregs of society are and I'll cheer on anyone that beats them down.

Nudie
08-09-2012, 01:28 PM
Most the gangs here are pretty cool tho. The Indians actually help out EVERYONE here by pounding out some of Crime City's worst dregs of society. We can probably all agree on who CC's dregs of society are and I'll cheer on anyone that beats them down.

Hey! Are you talking about me? :p

<3 Hz
08-09-2012, 01:33 PM
Hey! Are you talking about me? :p

YES!!!

Nah, some examples of CC's dregs of society are Long Dragon, Alfie, and pll1out.

Mikecore
08-09-2012, 01:35 PM
the only cool maffia is The benz maffia....Better than TNA.....lol

Babytway
08-09-2012, 01:58 PM
YES!!!

Nah, some examples of CC's dregs of society are Long Dragon, Alfie, and pll1out.

I love Long Dragon, he has made me rich hundreds and hundreds of times. he nevers say's anything bad to me though actually he never posts to me at all. but i see lots of people on his wall don't like him

<3 Hz
08-09-2012, 02:25 PM
I love Long Dragon, he has made me rich hundreds and hundreds of times. he nevers say's anything bad to me though actually he never posts to me at all. but i see lots of people on his wall don't like him

He's pretty antisocial & that's probably why.

Come raid my hood sometime OK, I'll leave my nightclubs open for business for you! I'm a $1.2 million an hour now, even when I get robbed I still make a lot of $.

Paulio
08-09-2012, 03:13 PM

I wanna make you rich too. I like taking care of the ladies :cool: When I get hit by BabyTway, I'll know that I've hit the big time

Nudie
08-09-2012, 04:41 PM
I want to start a new Mafia. It will comprise of me, Paulio, Mikecore, Jobadass, Khayman, Swifty, Boom, Mnju and all the other drunkards who frequent the drunk thread. It will be called the "XXX" mob. We won't gang up on anyone or do any of the other gay mafia stuff. We'll just be drunk on our asses all day and have huge group hug sessions. All drunkards are eligible to join. We won't be buying gold in bulk, we'll be buying alcohol by the crate. Joaquim will be our nondrinking mascot. :p

Paulio
08-09-2012, 04:45 PM
Joaquim has just been promoted to designated driver

Boom
08-09-2012, 04:46 PM
I want to start a new Mafia. It will comprise of me, Paulio, Mikecore, Jobadass, Khayman, Swifty, Boom, Mnju and all the other drunkards who frequent the drunk thread. It will be called the "XXX" mob. We won't gang up on anyone or do any of the other gay mafia stuff. We'll just be drunk on our asses all day and have huge group hug sessions. All drunkards are eligible to join. We won't be buying gold in bulk, we'll be buying alcohol by the crate. Joaquim will be our nondrinking mascot. :pAhem. Prune juice!!

Mikecore
08-09-2012, 04:57 PM
I want to start a new Mafia. It will comprise of me, Paulio, Mikecore, Jobadass, Khayman, Swifty, Boom, Mnju and all the other drunkards who frequent the drunk thread. It will be called the "XXX" mob. We won't gang up on anyone or do any of the other gay mafia stuff. We'll just be drunk on our asses all day and have huge group hug sessions. All drunkards are eligible to join. We won't be buying gold in bulk, we'll be buying alcohol by the crate. Joaquim will be our nondrinking mascot. :p

TCM....which means triple cask matured maffia

Joeycool
08-09-2012, 07:37 PM
Hang on a minute!!! There are gangs in Crime City!!!!???

iteachem
08-09-2012, 07:53 PM
Hang on a minute!!! There are gangs in Crime City!!!!???

Yeah they are called The Developers

Dipstik
08-09-2012, 08:11 PM
No, there are cliques.

mnju_03
08-09-2012, 08:41 PM
I'm going to start a BANNED gang.

mxz
08-09-2012, 08:51 PM
I'm going to start a BANNED gang.You're starting a band?

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-09-2012, 08:53 PM
Burn after reading it all I think the main issue is one of you being misinformed.

A better description of CK would be a private club rather than a gang. We seek to grow stronger by sharing tactics in our forum and coaching with HL players to develop new ones. Similar to what this forum once was.

In the end I don't owe you or anyone else an explanation of CK. If your a member then you know. If your not you don't. I get plenty of fulfillment in my real life so CK is not about making others subservient.

However, as a founder of CK and one who has spent plenty of money building an infrastructure, holding iTunes contests, funding prizes, and plenty of time there is nothing wrong with being recognized by CK members for those efforts.

In the end much of what you have written is unnecessarily hostile and largely baseless. But there is no need for me to clue you in. Your not looking to join, and I'm not looking to recruit you. So why would I need to justify myself or my crew to you? Are you the new "LEADER" of the forums?

mnju_03
08-09-2012, 08:57 PM
You're starting a band?

Yes, a BOY BAND! HAH!

mxz
08-09-2012, 09:03 PM
I get plenty of fulfillment in my real life so CK is not about making others subservient (I do that in RL)

However, as a founder of CK and one who has spent plenty of money building an infrastructure, holding iTunes contests, funding prizes, and plenty of time there is nothing wrong with being recognized by CK members for those efforts.

Are you the new "LEADER" of the forums?The condescending tone reminds me of Gretchen Wieners from Mean Girls. "I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me...but I can't help it that I'm popular."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnsMCnAxxzo

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-09-2012, 09:06 PM
*spoken in a non condescending tone

Nudie
08-09-2012, 09:17 PM
Joaquim has just been promoted to designated driver

Does the kid have a license? :rolleyes:

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-09-2012, 09:18 PM
Not sure. I can check his ID I'm at the Omni downtown Jax
Joaquim come visit

Nudie
08-09-2012, 09:22 PM
Not sure. I can check his ID I'm at the Omni downtown Jax
Joaquim come visit

Hey! Baroness. You know you really want to ditch CK and join us cool dudes in the drunk gang. Plenty of fun and plenty of lovin' :o

joaquim
08-09-2012, 09:26 PM
Does the kid have a license? :rolleyes:

Actually I do. I was at Disney World a few years ago for my little brother's B-Day. We were at Magic Kingdom and we went to the ride where you get to drive one of those cars in Tommorowland and they gave me a driver's license.

I was caught driving my dad's car and I showed the police officer my license. He ripped in half and I was in juvy for a few days until my parents bailed me out. lol

Boom
Baroness do another one ...

ColdMaffiaBaroness
Hey! Baroness. You know you really want to ditch CK and join us cool dudes in the drunk gang. Plenty of fun and plenty of lovin' :o

If anyone could convert me nudie

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-09-2012, 09:28 PM
Baroness do another one ...

You must clarify boom try more than 3 words?

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-09-2012, 09:28 PM
Actually I do. I was at Disney World a few years ago for my little brother's B-Day. We were at Magic Kingdom and we went to the ride where you get to drive one of those cars in Tommorowland and they gave me a driver's license.

I was caught driving my dad's car and I showed the police officer my license. He ripped in half and I was in juvy for a few days until my parents bailed me out. lol

That's a great story lol

Joeycool
08-09-2012, 09:49 PM
Welcome back! No need for boredom now that you have your perspective join us (CK) ;)

Now is your chance to join Burn!!!

I'm not looking to recruit you.

OHHHHHhhhhhh. Unlucky. Offer rescinded!

Boom
08-09-2012, 09:50 PM
Do another gift card give away :) or just give me $10 :)

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-09-2012, 09:56 PM
We do for our members now

Boom
08-09-2012, 10:32 PM
Might as well join for da stuff :p u can't blame me. I'm desperate

Swing King
08-09-2012, 11:31 PM
I'm going to start an alliance called 'the get-along-gang' ,heh. anybody remember that cartoon? :cool:

Nudie
08-09-2012, 11:35 PM
If anyone could convert me nudie

Ha ha ha, I dunno if I can succeed but I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun trying. :p

Burn
08-09-2012, 11:43 PM
Now is your chance to join Burn!!!

OHHHHHhhhhhh. Unlucky. Offer rescinded!

Hahahaha, I'm no longer one of the cool kids

Nudie
08-09-2012, 11:45 PM
Hahahaha, I'm no longer one of the cool kids

Don't worry Burnsey, you're always welcome with the drunken crew! :cool:

Burn
08-10-2012, 12:10 AM
Burn after reading it all I think the main issue is one of you being misinformed.

A better description of CK would be a private club rather than a gang. We seek to grow stronger by sharing tactics in our forum and coaching with HL players to develop new ones. Similar to what this forum once was.

In the end I don't owe you or anyone else an explanation of CK. If your a member then you know. If your not you don't. I get plenty of fulfillment in my real life so CK is not about making others subservient.

In the end much of what you have written is unnecessarily hostile and largely baseless. But there is no need for me to clue you in. Your not looking to join, and I'm not looking to recruit you. So why would I need to justify myself or my crew to you? Are you the new "LEADER" of the forums?

In order, for clarity...

Misinformed: I've not been informed at all, I've watched, I've read, I've reached some conclusions

Private club: started as public free-for-all, JOIN US, early recruitment was all a bit desperate in truth, with a number of blatant cheats amongst ur early recruits - I suggested right at the start that you needed to be a little more fussy - if that is now the case, good for you.

No explanation required: right there is the root of the problem, and the bad rep and doubts about CK integrity remains because of this 'holier than thou' attitude. I have seen CK asked direct questions about named individuals, and there is never a viable response given - invariably the response is along the lines of "we don't need to explain ourselves", "you can't prove that" and other similarly prickly retorts that appear both evasive and arrogant. In short, CK either harbours cheats or suffers from bad PR - either one is a problem you should address.

Founder of CK: important to always remind us of ur status. All about the status. Gotta feed that ego. You should get a Throne.

Hostile: not at all, I am just saying what plenty of others think but won't say for fear of in-game reprisal or on-forum mockery. What i ve said isn't baseless, it is firmly based on both textual and pictorial evidence that I've seen right here on the forums. As said, you have work to do on the PR of CK, let me summarise that with some words that many non-members might currently use when discussing CK...

Arrogant. Evasive. Suspicious. Shady.

...as the leader, you can fix that. Or just continue with the "owe you no explanation" line, and the doubts will forever remain.

Let's be even more specific. From Day 1 of CK there has been evidence of cheating within your membership, and rarely has that been adequately dealt with - you conduct ur gang business, and fulfil ur in-game ambitions, on a social community-based game, yet seem to often treat that wider community with dismissive contempt.

No malice intended. Just calling it as I see it.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-10-2012, 05:33 AM
In order, for clarity...

Misinformed: I've not been informed at all, I've watched, I've read, I've reached some conclusions

Private club: started as public free-for-all, JOIN US, early recruitment was all a bit desperate in truth, with a number of blatant cheats amongst ur early recruits - I suggested right at the start that you needed to be a little more fussy - if that is now the case, good for you.

No explanation required: right there is the root of the problem, and the bad rep and doubts about CK integrity remains because of this 'holier than thou' attitude. I have seen CK asked direct questions about named individuals, and there is never a viable response given - invariably the response is along the lines of "we don't need to explain ourselves", "you can't prove that" and other similarly prickly retorts that appear both evasive and arrogant. In short, CK either harbours cheats or suffers from bad PR - either one is a problem you should address.

Founder of CK: important to always remind us of ur status. All about the status. Gotta feed that ego. You should get a Throne.

Hostile: not at all, I am just saying what plenty of others think but won't say for fear of in-game reprisal or on-forum mockery. What i ve said isn't baseless, it is firmly based on both textual and pictorial evidence that I've seen right here on the forums. As said, you have work to do on the PR of CK, let me summarise that with some words that many non-members might currently use when discussing CK...

...as the leader, you can fix that. Or just continue with the "owe you no explanation" line, and the doubts will forever remain.

Let's be even more specific. From Day 1 of CK there has been evidence of cheating within your membership, and rarely has that been adequately dealt with - you conduct ur gang business, and fulfil ur in-game ambitions, on a social community-based game, yet seem to often treat that wider community with dismissive contempt.

The only allegations I choose to defend on forum are those of cheating. why? Because I obviously spend thousands on this game and hate cheaters.

You seem to have perceptions of CK left over from 6 months ago when Cold formed (maybe cause you have been gone)

There were a handful of cheaters that joined Cold in the beginning. We had no idea there were so many and weren't very skilled in knowing how to detect them. You mentioned 1 person in your post. That person was kicked out of CK the week he was outed. I've never seen one single allegation of cheating on the forum go unanswered by me specifically. I take time to do this cause I do care about cheating.

So since now you are the 100th person to start a ranting thread about CK being full of a bunch of cheats. It's incumbent upon YOU to bring us the goods. Personally, I will be happy if you find someone in CK who is cheating that we have overlooked. Then I can kick them out. I now have 350 members in CK there's bound to be some that slip by. Not to mention every other day QPR, Noodles etc start hacking accounts that they use the CK name to impersonate my crew. Also, many people see the tag and just copy without even knowing. Heck QPR has a whole CK mob of his own. He has a Cold Commander LL character he recruits people and all.

The point is if you were on the forums you would see CK participates in Outing Cheaters not harboring them. And we have never dismissed any cheating allegations. I have used several NON CK members to assist us in the past for reviewing people we are unsure about so currently we go to greater lengths than any others to keep cheating out of our group.

Burn
08-10-2012, 06:05 AM
Good response.

I still don't think it is my job to ensure the integrity of your club though, but naturally if I hear of any CK cheats, rumours of glitch abuse, or any other game breaking activity, I will of course bring it to your attention.

Like I said, no malice, but as you said, I'm the "100th person to start a ranting thread about CK being full of a bunch of cheats".

That many people expressing doubts or making accusations points to a problem - at worst a problem with a gang full of cheaters, at best a gang with a tarnished reputation in need of repair.

But all you can do is commit to tackling it any time it comes to your attention - can't really ask for any more than that. So I'll shut up and leave you to it :)

By the way, I will be hitting CK members that I come across, nothing personal, just that my new gameplay strategy is to antagonise all players that have attached any kind of letters to their name that indicates they are now subserving themselves or have an owner that instructs them - I mean if they are gonna let themselves be branded like mindless bovine creatures, I might as well take a stick to them and steer them back in the direction of your ranch ;)

So naturally you are also perfectly at liberty to tell all of your branded cattle to attack me on sight - I promise to take my beatings without tears or drama.

doinkent
08-10-2012, 06:05 AM
in order, for clarity...

Misinformed: I've not been informed at all, i've watched, i've read, i've reached some conclusions

private club: Started as public free-for-all, join us, early recruitment was all a bit desperate in truth, with a number of blatant cheats amongst ur early recruits - i suggested right at the start that you needed to be a little more fussy - if that is now the case, good for you.

No explanation required: Right there is the root of the problem, and the bad rep and doubts about ck integrity remains because of this 'holier than thou' attitude. I have seen ck asked direct questions about named individuals, and there is never a viable response given - invariably the response is along the lines of "we don't need to explain ourselves", "you can't prove that" and other similarly prickly retorts that appear both evasive and arrogant. In short, ck either harbours cheats or suffers from bad pr - either one is a problem you should address.

Founder of ck: Important to always remind us of ur status. All about the status. Gotta feed that ego. You should get a throne.

Hostile: Not at all, i am just saying what plenty of others think but won't say for fear of in-game reprisal or on-forum mockery. What i ve said isn't baseless, it is firmly based on both textual and pictorial evidence that i've seen right here on the forums. As said, you have work to do on the pr of ck, let me summarise that with some words that many non-members might currently use when discussing ck...

Let's be even more specific. From day 1 of ck there has been evidence of cheating within your membership, and rarely has that been adequately dealt with - you conduct ur gang business, and fulfil ur in-game ambitions, on a social community-based game, yet seem to often treat that wider community with dismissive contempt.

No malice intended. Just calling it as i see it.

bBBBOOOOOOMMMMMM

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-10-2012, 06:14 AM
Name level stats?

No brand to identify you Ho ;)

Come round my ranch and I'll brand ya ass right quick.
Then put ya ass back on the street to make me that
Crime city money!

*spoken first in southern then pimp tone

Burn
08-10-2012, 06:21 AM
A loyal subject is granted a hearing with the CK leadership...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32215866/god-follower.jpg

Dr BoneCrusher
08-10-2012, 06:24 AM
Burn, still continuing down the road of insults and innuendos, hummm I guess without Payam around to belittle, you are trying a new way to earn that Teepee?

Burn
08-10-2012, 06:34 AM
Er hem, *puts on bestest Cowboy voice*...

Name is Burn lady, you can read it right here, what i want two names fer? Burn I am and Burn I will be when your cattle finds me. Make sure you fix them up to read my name right.

Always happy to trade moonshine with ma visitors, but I gots me a gun, and I'm perdy good with it, so mind you don't be sending no pernickity young bucks or they'll be fixing to get hurt. I don't rightly want to be sending you your cattle back all filleted up and ready for the cook-out.

Ahm at 176 but I'd assume most of your cattle in them thar regions are doing their darnest to keep themselves out of sight of them thar Injuns I bin hearing about. In fact I see'd one of them, all a quivering and a quaking in the corner, think he calls himself (CK)-Vader. Got some very perdy stats, but mostly he just there hiding and a cowering in case some of them Injuns happen by.

He can come hide in my hood for a while I reckon. I'm assuming you got him house-broken and all? I don't want to be clearing up no little accidents that come about cos of his fearing.

Burn
08-10-2012, 06:35 AM
Dr Bones, u mind yer manners there boy, I'm talking to your keeper now y'hear.

You hold yer tongue til the lady gives you the signal to talk.

;)

Dr BoneCrusher
08-10-2012, 06:48 AM
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg616/DocBoneCrusher/4ffebf2a.jpg

Dr BoneCrusher
08-10-2012, 06:52 AM
Here's a sample of what you want LOL

Your a smart guy don't be so transparent

Burn
08-10-2012, 06:53 AM
Burn, still continuing down the road of insults and innuendos, hummm I guess without Payam around to belittle, you are trying a new way to earn that Teepee?

And another pretend friend shows his true colors. For shame that you so readily give away your opinion just to suck up and score points. You looking for a promotion?

CK have an awful reputation and are under suspicion, and only CK can fix that. You know that. So man up instead of sucking up. You want to make a positive contribution to CK? Help them clean up their Rep, instead of following Baronness around like a sycophantic fanboy scoring cheap points by validating her and shouting down anyone that dares detract from the hype.

I'm waiting for the day when CK members that used to take part in Rat Catching willingly drop down below 499 because they have been ordered to do so, and then still find a way to justify it. Weak man. Weak. If the order came, you would all do it. Ask yourself. And then be ashamed when you have to lie to yourself.

Like I said yesterday, join a gang for the fun, but don't sell yourself out.

Pimp or Ho my friend, Pimp or Ho.

Gaming Will
08-10-2012, 07:17 AM
Burn, Really Bro? *Are you that Bothered by CK? *Come on man, don't stoop that low. *Being part of CK has nothing to do with cheating, who orders who around, are anything you are accusing of. *It's just adding another aspect to the game. *I had my suspicions at first yes, but I have seen nothing that would indicate cheating as a practice among CK. *In fact, to the contrary. *There will always be cheaters in this game, it's proven everyday on this forum. *However, NO ONE has proven CK to cheat. *Until that happens, it doesn't even warrant another discussion. *QPR ran his mouth about things and his ass couldn't cover the check. *Proof given.

You are entitled to your opinion. *Rat catching was in essence a gang as well. *It had an agenda. *It was fun while it lasted, but you started it because the game lagged for you. *I'm all for a friendly battle going on, in fact I really enjoyed sexkitteh trying and the postings she made about it. *It was funny. *But come on man, it's a freaking game and saying people are pansies or followers just because you don't understand their in game agenda is really low. *

Dr BoneCrusher
08-10-2012, 07:19 AM
Come on Burn, younger less intellectual people will think their isn't a purpose for this thread but, we know the truth. O, and as any friend should do, telling someone that they overstepped their bounds for selfish gains is appropriate. No need to insult your "pretend friends" to get what you want. Just ask, I'm sure JoeyCool can get what you want.

Luciferianism
08-10-2012, 07:25 AM
Summary of this thread: Trolololol

sez
08-10-2012, 07:31 AM

This is EXACTLY what he's doing, glad its obvious to you as well. Burn got his 1st 10 slap from me and immediately threw more insults my way. At least he's consistent!

Burn
08-10-2012, 07:33 AM
Your judging me by your standards.

Let's get back on topic.

How about one of you CK people start a thread titled "The Real CK" and give us some facts.

What cheaters have been found and kicked out. What anti-cheating policies you have put in place.

I'll repeat again, and I'll repeat it until it sinks in, CK have a sucky reputation, and a LOT of people think there may be cheating going on.

Put it right, or it will always be that way.

More to the point, why should other players that have spent good money on the game have to be concerned that a group that is growing in influence might be up to no good?

Here's one example for you, not cheating, but it certainly looks suspicious. There is a known cheater in the game, not CK i hasten to add, this guy has a whole fleet of Event prize items. You know what I read on the guys wall, a msg from a member of CK asking "how did you get those things, can you tell me".

There is an ambition within CK, and that ambition clearly comes with dangers. Look what ambition did to Santa.

Tell all of us you have a Zero tolerance policy, and invite us to put it to the test. You know what happens then, you repair that tarnished reputation.

Do something positive about the "100 people that think CK is full of a bunch of cheats".

That should be your priority, not trying to throw this thread off topic.

sez
08-10-2012, 07:35 AM
Come on Burn, younger less intellectual people will think their isn't a purpose for this thread but, we know the truth. O, and as any friend should do, telling someone that they overstepped their bounds for selfish gains is appropriate. No need to insult your "pretend friends" to get what you want. Just ask, I'm sure JoeyCool can get what you want.

Hahaha boo farking hoo!!!! Burn directly insults and bashes us then has the audacity to play the "True Color Friend" card. Ahahahah

#Poser

Sasha54
08-10-2012, 07:35 AM

It sounds like you have your own forum - correct?

Well why don't you just stay there and stop trying to be queen mucky muck of this one.........
and saying that you spend "thousands" on a game - means you are either certifiable or wasteful or both - no wonder your economy is in the toilet.......

Burn
08-10-2012, 07:36 AM
Fact: cheating is rife in this game nowadays.

Fact: there are strong suggestions that CK are involved.

Fact: the emergence of CK has led to other gangs forming.

Fact: some of those gangs are openly discussing how to cheat on their walls (that was also happening when CK first started, some CK members were blatantly discussing and even bragging about cheats).

This isn't even about me, as much as you'd like to believe it is, it is about the game.

Anyway, this is rapidly becoming pointless. CK are so immersed in themselves they can't even see the point I am making any more, and Sez is juts derailling because he has a boner for me currently.

Baronness, do me a favour, you have more about you than these dullards, so please read this thread back, see the bits of it where I am actually suggesting how you make CK better, and take it from there. Or don't. Your choice.

sez
08-10-2012, 07:40 AM
Sez you are a drama queen, this thread wasn't remotely even about you, but you decided it was and went schizo.

Get over yourself, you got mentioned in passing and no more, purely as an example, I might just as easily have typed ((SIN)) but I typed TnA, it was nothing. You got bent out of shape because you are full of yourself.

Lol, keep em coming, who creates a thread daily bashing people and throwing insults? Exactly.

Boom
08-10-2012, 07:48 AM
I like cupcakes.

Q.P.R
08-10-2012, 07:49 AM
In order, for clarity...

Oh and conducting their business on a not so private forum and via gmail hahahaa

What you got to hide baroness

mxz
08-10-2012, 07:50 AM
no wonder your economy is in the toilet.......Whoa. Not our fault the socialists took over. Ish just got real.

Burn
08-10-2012, 07:59 AM
lol Sez you make me chuckle, I have over 1000 posts on here, you got mentioned in one of my posts for the first time yesterday, and as said, only in passing. 999 threads with no you, 1 with you - 0.1% that's your level of importance. Again, get over yourself.

@GamingWill read post #116 on here, that is what it all drills down to.

sez
08-10-2012, 08:03 AM
lol Sez you make me chuckle, I have over 1000 posts on here, you got mentioned in one of my posts for the first time yesterday, and as said, only in passing. 999 threads with no you, 1 with you - 0.1% that's your level of importance. Again, get over yourself.

@GamingWill read post #116 on here, that is what it all drills down to.

**Insult, insult, putdown, putdown, insult, etc.**

Keep thinking you know me, I'm lol'ing right now but you can go ahead and think i'm upset.

sexkitteh
08-10-2012, 08:04 AM
Why the fox uganda charlie kilo are you 2 still arguing?!?!?!?!

It's been like 4 days ffs!

jeeezzzz...

Burn: OMG!!!! like... I was only kidding! gosh jeez get a life
Sez: waaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaa
Burn: omggggggg like... lets kiss and makeup... it's was once... only once... omg omg omgomgomgomgomgomgogmogmgomg
sez: wa...

burn: wa wa

STFU!

Burn
08-10-2012, 08:05 AM
lol, good post

doinkent
08-10-2012, 08:07 AM
its only a matter of time before CK get exposed, people know they cheat. not all of them but most

Dr BoneCrusher
08-10-2012, 08:10 AM
Off topic...Off Topic really? Your OP started with equating the CK "gang" with the KKK and the Nazi's then ended up with calling the leadership Pimp's and the membership Ho's but at the same time made a point to praise the Indian "gang".

So who's Reputation should be held accountable here?

The Indians had an unpublished advantage over the rest of us for a long time but now that the cat's out of the bag their time will come.

Burn your so called non-bias opinion is riff with your true intentions

Get over it put the Teepee up and lets move on

Happy gaming!

vitus79
08-10-2012, 08:11 AM
It sounds like you have your own forum - correct?

Well why don't you just stay there and stop trying to be queen mucky muck of this one....

good suggestion 👍

Burn
08-10-2012, 08:24 AM
Indians have been at the top of the game from time immemorial, I can't recall any single accusation on this forum of them cheating, ever. Can you?

CK, from Day 1 the cheat accusations have been hanging over them like shadow. And the numbers of accusations increase by the day.

Why do I care. Because I see CK numbers getting swelled by credible long-standing forum members. That worries me. It worries me because you then get credible people defending them, perhaps without even knowing themselves.

Do CK cheat? I don't know for sure, but in the words of Baronness herself, 100's of people think they do.

Anyway, blah blah, this thread will only be read by people based on what side of the fence they are on. There is no impartiality and no reasoning here. So I'll shut up and move on to discussing less contentious matters.

Sasha54
08-10-2012, 08:47 AM
Indians have been at the top of the game from time immemorial, I can't recall any single accusation on this forum of them cheating, ever. Can you?

CK, from Day 1 the cheat accusations have been hanging over them like shadow. And the numbers of accusations increase by the day.

Why do I care. Because I see CK numbers getting swelled by credible long-standing forum members. That worries me. It worries me because you then get credible people defending them, perhaps without even knowing themselves.

Do CK cheat? I don't know for sure, but in the words of Baronness herself, 100's of people think they do.

Anyway, blah blah, this thread will only be read by people based on what side of the fence they are on. There is no impartiality and no reasoning here. So I'll shut up and move on to discussing less contentious matters.

I'm glad you are back - and I'm glad you did bring this up. Everyone else seems to pussy to do so and the queen bee is in everyone's face constantly - I this, I that - I will tell my people - blah...blah...blah.......

you are right - a lot of people that I thought were independantly minded - have joined up and followed her lemming-like over the edge - go figure.........just wish she would FO and stay on her own forum - which she likes to keep blathering about..........

Cheaters - I think so............

NotHappyatU
08-10-2012, 09:36 AM
I'm glad you are back - and I'm glad you did bring this up. Everyone else seems to pussy to do so and the queen bee is in everyone's face constantly - I this, I that - I will tell my people - blah...blah...blah.......

you are right - a lot of people that I thought were independantly minded - have joined up and followed her lemming-like over the edge - go figure.........just wish she would FO and stay on her own forum - which she likes to keep blathering about..........

Cheaters - I think so............

Sasha baby...i love you

Baroness of...an app game? Real life...must suck.

Boom
08-10-2012, 09:58 AM
Prune JUICE!!!!!!

Paulio
08-10-2012, 10:01 AM
Yo!!!! Stop the hating. Enjoy the game.

Nyx
08-10-2012, 10:05 AM
Whoa. Not our fault the socialists took over. Ish just got real.

Socialism had nothing to do with it.

Sasha54
08-10-2012, 10:10 AM
Socialism had nothing to do with it.
Yup - what she said.

Too many people with not enough money thought they could have lots of stuff that they couldn't afford - now that is a simplified version but a lot of the problems originated with that thought process.

5 4 3 2 1.............go with your rebuts.........

G Wiz
08-10-2012, 10:12 AM
WoW are you all really doing this right now?

I keep telling people that CK is not a forum gang...It is a Crime City gang. Consider the big picture. COLD Karma rose out of a time on forum when cheater tolerance was at an all time low. People were fed up and as such, began to align almost any and everybody who even breathed like a cheater to be one.

Now what happens? We have a gang that called us out and we have critics with very irritated colons telling us to prove this and wanting more transparency from COLD Karma. You won't get it. If you have a problem, go and take it to CJ, AJ, CE or any other initialed support person and cry to them because obviously we are still here.

What we do internally, does not require summaries outlining our operations, suspicions or agendas.

I bring a similar example of sorotities and frats. Everyone is trying to find out the secrets and more times than none, claim falsely about things. You know what people fail to realize though? You are not entitled to any knowledge that you have no business with. Why would a person want benefits without the commitment? Why do people want fast money but fail to put in time and effort?

Align yourselves with reality people...it's still just a game--a broken one. Why so serious?

mnju_03
08-10-2012, 10:13 AM
I live in a VAN down by the RIVER!

Nyx
08-10-2012, 10:17 AM
I live in a VAN down by the RIVER!

LMAO

I got a fever, and the only prescription, is more cowbell!

mnju_03
08-10-2012, 10:18 AM
Siphilis .. Siphilis .. Check check .. 1 2 1 2

99Problems
08-10-2012, 10:32 AM
G Wiz, Chill nah man.

It's a game, stop bringing in that the game is run by cheats.

You coming online just to give your random statement on you being a defender of the game bull**** don't fit.

You have your opinion and others have there own but don't hide behind a keyboard trying to preach the forum.
Most people don't care what group you belong as long as you're happy.

Since joining the forum all I hear from CK is, this cheater that cheater why don't you just make a facebook page so you can share these stories with your gang only (It pisses me off coming on the forum with the daily crap you make up)

You're one odd guy. (especially if your from the Carib)

Boom
08-10-2012, 10:33 AM
I live in a RIVER down by the VAN!Makes more sense IMO

G Wiz
08-10-2012, 10:36 AM
G Wiz, Chill nah man.

It's a game, stop bringing in that the game is run by cheats.

You coming online just to give your random statement on you being a defender of the game bull**** don't fit.

You have your opinion and others have there own but don't hide behind a keyboard trying to preach the forum.
Most people don't care what group you belong as long as you're happy.

Since joining the forum all I hear from CK is, this cheater that cheater why don't you just make a facebook page so you can share these stories with your gang only (It pisses me off coming on the forum with the daily crap you make up)

You're one odd guy. (especially if your from the Carib)Defender of the game? You read my post bro? All I'm sayin is people gatta know when to stop...like me right here.

Boom
08-10-2012, 10:37 AM
If I was your boyfriend I would steal ur prune juice.

Q.P.R
08-10-2012, 10:56 AM
Defender of the game? You read my post bro? All I'm sayin is people gatta know when to stop...like me right here.

@99 they all have Facebook pages already, g wiz real name is Kenneth

Paulio
08-10-2012, 11:04 AM
My real name is Paul. Nice to meet ya

joaquim
08-10-2012, 11:06 AM
My real name is Joaquim. Nice to meet you too.

TonySpaghetti
08-10-2012, 11:17 AM
Mine's Anthony.

Q.P.R
08-10-2012, 11:27 AM
Defender of the game? You read my post bro? All I'm sayin is people gatta know when to stop...like me right here.

99 says

"your one odd guy"

See gwiz even other people think your an odd ball

Q.P.R
08-10-2012, 11:27 AM
You got 99 problems but Kenneth ain't one

TonySpaghetti
08-10-2012, 11:32 AM
Q.P.R.: Sling your hook, mate.

Q.P.R
08-10-2012, 11:35 AM
Q.P.R.: Sling your hook, mate.

What's option 2?

TonySpaghetti
08-10-2012, 11:35 AM
What's option 2?

None. I've just always wanted to say that. Haha. I watch a lot of Coronation Street. Lmao

joaquim
08-10-2012, 11:36 AM
What's option 2?

Take a gun, put it in your mouth, pull the trigger.

Q.P.R
08-10-2012, 11:38 AM
None. I've just always wanted to say that. Haha. I watch a lot of Coronation Street. Lmao

I'm from west London pal and we don't talk like those dippy northerners

TonySpaghetti
08-10-2012, 11:41 AM
I'm from west London pal and we don't talk like those dippy northerners

So you've never said that?

Q.P.R
08-10-2012, 11:48 AM
So you've never said that?

What the gwiz real name is Kenneth comment

TonySpaghetti
08-10-2012, 11:52 AM
What the gwiz real name is Kenneth comment

No. "Sling your hook"

Q.P.R
08-10-2012, 12:04 PM
No. "Sling your hook"

Dumb American

TonySpaghetti
08-10-2012, 12:05 PM
Dumb American

I'm not American. Nice try.

Vile Lynn
08-10-2012, 12:12 PM
I'm not American. Nice try.

Oh yeah... Says right there... Canada.

I'm a smart American.

Q.P.R
08-10-2012, 12:14 PM
Same thing

TonySpaghetti
08-10-2012, 12:16 PM
Same thing

Then you must be Irish. Same thing.

joaquim
08-10-2012, 12:19 PM
If by same thing you mean same continent than yes same thing. Other than that not same thing.

mxz
08-10-2012, 12:39 PM
If by same thing you mean same continent than yes same thing. Other than that not same thing.Michael Phelps has more career Olympic medals than the Canadians do this year. If that's not proof of being different I don't know what is.

k0de
08-10-2012, 12:43 PM
If that's not proof of being different I don't know what is.
A map with a line to illustrate the border would have done the job.

TonySpaghetti
08-10-2012, 12:45 PM
Michael Phelps has more career Olympic medals than the Canadians do this year. If that's not proof of being different I don't know what is.

Not a fair comparison. Pretty sure you guys have some sort of man-fish weapon program. We make tuques, not nukes. :)

mxz
08-10-2012, 12:46 PM
A map with a line to illustrate the border would have done the job.What would that possibly prove?!!!!

k0de
08-10-2012, 01:03 PM
What would that possibly prove?!!!!
Well... think of it as like an imaginary line that shows where the USA ends and Canada begins.

Actually, forget I said that. It's just a stupid line that's there for no reason.

JaceD
08-10-2012, 01:04 PM
I agree with the first post. What's the point of gangs in this game? I already get attacked non-stop, it doesn't matter to me if the people attacking me are all part of the same gang or if they're randoms. It's cool if people wanna join up because it adds a social aspect, but being in a gang doesn't provide any advantage in the game IMO.

BrandonCrimeCity
08-10-2012, 01:09 PM
[QUOTE=Burn;369049]Indians have been at the top of the game from time immemorial, I can't recall any single accusation on this forum of them cheating, ever. Can you?

Anyway, blah blah, this thread will only be read by people based on what side of the fence they are on. There is no impartiality and no reasoning here. So I'll shut up and move on to discussing less contentious

Yeah burn. I think it's time for u to STFU!
Go join the Indians or maybe already in. So just STFU!
Boring..........

Joeycool
08-10-2012, 08:57 PM
I'm pretty sure Burn doesn't want to join the Indians.

This thread is berating all gangs!

I think I'll put him on the hit list! :cool:

Dillinja
08-10-2012, 09:14 PM
I promise to take my beatings without tears or drama.
Hey Burnsey, you sure about this statement fella?
I saw your comments the other day on haroc's wall...which said
'wtf you hit me for, i'm friends with Joeycool and X, so unless you've been sent to hit me....back the f**k up'
and
'U got me so wrong, i'm one of the friendliest ppl on CC - talk to X or JC.

Each to their own I guess...:rolleyes:

NotHappyatU
08-10-2012, 09:27 PM
'wtf you hit me for, i'm friends with Joeycool and X, so unless you've been sent to hit me....back the f**k up'
and

Wahhhh wahhhh....GTFO....

in-game j
08-10-2012, 09:55 PM
Think of it this way,

Italian Mafia
Triad Mafia
Yakuza Mafia
Cuban Mafia

Makes the game more interesting. It really is becoming a "MAFIA War"

mnju_03
08-10-2012, 10:40 PM
[QUOTE=Burn;369049]Indians have been at the top of the game from time immemorial, I can't recall any single accusation on this forum of them cheating, ever. Can you?

Anyway, blah blah, this thread will only be read by people based on what side of the fence they are on. There is no impartiality and no reasoning here. So I'll shut up and move on to discussing less contentious

Yeah burn. I think it's time for u to STFU!
Go join the Indians or maybe already in. So just STFU!
Boring..........

This guy cheats too.

PawnXIIX
08-10-2012, 11:09 PM
I may be sick of the drama...

But even some of the stuff that goes around here is more entertaining than the stupid reality shows on TV...

Now i don't know if that's because it's high quality drama or because the TV puts on shows like Jersey Shore x.x'

Burn
08-11-2012, 12:03 AM
and

lol, hands up to that one - there is a lot more to that than meets the eye, as it was related to Rat Catching, so slightly out of context as regards this thread - but yeah that happened.

Similarly, swingle was chirping on my wall yesterday, and he then got hit by someone else saying it was from me - what can I do about that?

I got people I like, and people I don't, I got people that like me, and people that don't, that's the game.

I left here popular, mostly because Rat Catching united a lot of people across a lot of divides, I came back, am calling out a crew that I think are cheating, and because so many appear to have sold their ar$es to that crew, I get flamed (oh and of course all of the other big egos with letters in their names are also up in arms).

In game, whole new dynamic for me, and it is very amusing - game just got fresh all over again.

Off game, on here, still will call out those that I think are cheating, my stance on cheats is well recorded on here.

I see CK brow-beating and shouting down anyone that questions them, and many others that have doubts will readily stay silent or turn the other cheek. Not me.

Perfect example, a CK member in the now 'clean and cheat-free' CK, he is sitting with an inventory of over $1 Billion of items, on a junk income. Those items didn't appear over time in a natural way, they just appeared like magic.

Anyone that knows the game, knows he is cheating. What's more he has been called-out before, so CK leaders know he is cheating. I guess he must have got missed during the CK clean-up?

99Problems
08-11-2012, 12:15 AM

Not hating just making a point.
I like your opinions but these forum wars are just clogging these forum.
We have noticed that gree have doubled their effort to eradicate them cheater so let them weed it out.

Carry on posting your informal thread they do help alot, always have time to read them.

G Wiz
08-11-2012, 01:05 AM
Not hating just making a point.
I like your opinions but these forum wars are just clogging these forum.
We have noticed that gree have doubled their effort to eradicate them cheater so let them weed it out.

Carry on posting your informal thread they do help alot, always have time to read them.Yah bredren no bad vibes between us yute...All is well still.

I agree it is becoming quite toxic, but some people need to go through the motions for their own satisfaction.

Burn
08-11-2012, 01:38 AM
OK, let's put a lid on this...

Wiz, here's an opportunity for you to prove that CK is running a clean operation....

Go take a look at (CK)trendsetter811 - and without any evasion, tell me what you think, ideally without insulting my intelligence.

Not sure what his income is currently, but in June on an iph of $165k he was suddenly sitting on an inventory well outside the reach of his income. Suddenly is the operative word there.

Deal with this properly, prove your integrity, I'll STFU.

noodles
08-11-2012, 02:09 AM
@baroness explain this= Not to mention every other day QPR, Noodles etc start hacking accounts that they use the CK name to impersonate my crew. "hacking" a very strong accusation mister. Been drinking too much of ur moon shine? Like u love to say, facts, proof, evidence, etc. nice try though! carry on mister! By the way, I still remember what u told me, ur lots of fun, and yes ur 100% right:) I'm having a blast, are u?

Strife
08-11-2012, 02:12 AM
Burn who are you that ck needs to prove to you that Ck trensetter811 is hack. Stop wasting time by complaining to other members worry about yourself. Never seen so much whining about other members and trendsetter811 is not hacking.

Wiz, here's an opportunity for you to prove that CK is running a clean operation....

Go take a look at (CK)trendsetter811 - and without any evasion, tell me what you think, ideally without insulting my intelligence.

Not sure what his income is currently, but in June on an iph of $165k he was suddenly sitting on an inventory well outside the reach of his income. Suddenly is the operative word there.

Burn
08-11-2012, 02:58 AM
I'm assuming with your low post count, that you are another CK fanboy here to beat the club drum?

Is there anyone in this thread who isn't CK ?

Joeycool
08-11-2012, 02:59 AM
Noodles etc start hacking accounts that they use the CK name to impersonate my crew.

LULZ at this! Noodles hacking CK accounts????

Noodles doesn't know how to accounts!!

This needs an explanation? What accounts did noodles hack? And what did he do with said hacked accounts?

Also for information - those who thinks Burn is doing this to win favour with the Indians you couldn't be more wrong.

Me and Burn are pretty good mates since the good old rat catcher days - I've given him an open invitation to join the Indians. So far he has declined! He doesnt have to do anything to win me over! Are you serious????

Change your mind yet Burn? :cool:

Seems like every one hates you? You may as well join the crew that every one hates!

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-11-2012, 03:02 AM

Tredsetter was kicked out within a week of him hacking. Someone pointed it out and we not only reported him but got him banned. He has been banned for weeks now. Recognize I can't delete CK off a players name and in addition can't control who chooses to add it to there name either. Unfortunately this is the biggest weakness of any gang on cC.

Burn
08-11-2012, 03:11 AM
Baronness, if it wasn't for Strife post above, I'd be applauding you. But Strife is presumably CK and clearly he thinks our friend Trendsetter is still CK and NOT a cheat???

If you are serious about cleaning up, i will get u whatever info I can on ur dirty laundry.

Joey, thx buddy, maybe Dr Bonehead can stop his thread de-raillng and dis-crediting tactics now, because his only defense was 'Burn wants to be an Indian', judging me by his own poor standards no doubt.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-11-2012, 03:12 AM
In speaking w Gree about cheating they uploaded a great new program to target
Cheaters a few nights ago. While it will always be a cat and mouse game I think they are finally addressing some serious flaws that existed. Meantime, people like me Fuzzy, Iteachem and others will continue our work largely in silence. Finding cheaters and reporting them following up to ensure there gone. Would be helpful if there accounts were removed completely from the server so it diddnt cause confusion like in the case you site.

Dr BoneCrusher
08-11-2012, 03:14 AM
LULZ at this! Noodles hacking CK accounts????

Noodles doesn't know how to accounts!!

This needs an explanation? What accounts did noodles hack? And what did he do with said hacked accounts?

Also for information - those who thinks Burn is doing this to win favour with the Indians you couldn't be more wrong.

Me and Burn are pretty good mates since the good old rat catcher days - I've given him an open invitation to join the Indians. So far he has declined! He doesnt have to do anything to win me over! Are you serious????

Change your mind yet Burn? :cool:

Seems like every one hates you? You may as well join the crew that every one hates!

I have never seen a more blatantly obvious attempt to masquerade what we all new was going to happen anyway. Why all the tomfoolery just MAN up, put the Teepee up and move on.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-11-2012, 03:18 AM
Baronness, if it wasn't for Strife post above, I'd be applauding you. But Strife is presumably CK and clearly he thinks our friend Trendsetter is still CK and NOT a cheat???

If you are serious about cleaning up, i will get u whatever info I can on ur dirty laundry.

Oh and Joey, thx buddy, maybe Dr Bonehead can stop his thread de-raillng and dis-crediting tactics now.

Burn there's nothing to defend the account is suspended it doesn't exist. Obviously Strife was unaware thats all. There and hundreds of "ghost" accounts that are floating around out there of former cheaters. If a few have CK in their name good. Serves as a reminder that it will eventually catch up to you. Unfortunately in this case it seems to have served as another form of misinformation that has filed your speculative thread. If you have more please bring it. Exposing cheaters in CK will do nothing but help me. It does not speak to CK being made up of cheaters if there are a few in our midst. We're simply a microcosm of this game.

Burn
08-11-2012, 03:25 AM
OK, progress, excellent. See, things can be resolved, but as I said the other day, it is more your responsibility than mine.

P.S. Can you ask your yapping poodle, Bonehead, to leave this thread to the grown-ups, I can understand he is anxious to impress you, but he has contributed absolutely nothing of value to this thread - in fact he is arguably making CK look worse.

Joeycool
08-11-2012, 03:26 AM
I have never seen a more blatantly obvious attempt to masquerade what we all new was going to happen anyway. Why all the tomfoolery just MAN up, put the Teepee up and move on.

Yeah Burn! Put the teepee up! Its obvious that this whole thread was just a way to ease yourself into the Indians! :cool:

Please tell me what is "going to happen anyway" and what is being "masqueraded"?

Burn starts a thread saying how dumb gangs are and you try to deflect his points about cheats by suggesting its his attempt to join the Indians.

Like I say... He has an open invite. He doesn't have to masquerade anything. And he certainly didn't have to impress me to get in.

I dont see any response to the allegations of noodles "hacking" into players accounts by the way?

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-11-2012, 03:42 AM
I dont see any response to the allegations of noodles "hacking" into players accounts by the way?

Not what I said

Joeycool
08-11-2012, 03:56 AM
Not what I said

Its exactly what you said!

Check post 98 of this thread. I'll quote you again:

Not to mention every other day QPR, Noodles etc start hacking accounts that they use the CK name to impersonate my crew.

Unless I'm miss understanding you... its there in black and white. You are accusing noodles of hacking accounts??

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-11-2012, 03:58 AM
No. They start hacker accounts. Like a camper only evil

Q.P.R
08-11-2012, 04:10 AM

BS alert

oh its her again...

Dr BoneCrusher
08-11-2012, 04:11 AM
Burn Your OP had Nothing About CK and Cheating? The only one around here who's derailing is You! Your OP talked about Self respect, Dignity and Honor. You decided to equate players who have nothing to do with you, with the KKK and the Nazi not Me! No ones Hourse is That HIGH! Come on then Stay On Topic! The Topic is You Think if you join an Internet "gang" you are capable of murdering Jewish People and Hanging Afro-Americans. Really?

I could care less what you think of the CK you are irrelevant to us and what we are. But, by no means, will you be able to besmirch my Friends by calling them Pimps and Ho's and the other irresponsible things you said said in Your OP.

Burn You Went Over The Line

Burn
08-11-2012, 04:24 AM
No-one called anyone here Nazis.

I said people (no-one here, but other people, Germans, in the 1930's) blindly subscribing to a group ethos without consideration of the individuals involved, is how the Nazis began.

The metaphor was either beyond your comprehension, or just went in one ear and straight out the other - probably because there was nothing in between to impede its progress.

Yes original post went overboard, I've already apologised to the adults for that by PM.

But your contribution has been nothing but CK-sucking-up, and projection of your own obviously shabby morals onto me. You are a weasel.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-11-2012, 04:34 AM
For me, I say the apology starts just as public as the OP.

Then we can close the chapter on this thread and start a new one.

Call it Members of CK who cheat.

You can be the thread creator Burn. It can be a place where you bring forth individuals that in your extensive reasearch are proven to be cheaters that are claiming the CK name. I'm sure you have dozens to bring forth today (given your perceptions of CK) you must have this.

Otherwise your perceptions were based only on garbage rumors posted on a forum by people with a vested interest to run down CK. But I would expect that this is not the case given your propensity to call others sheep/ lemmings, clearly you have done your research and are ready to name names now.

No need to help Mr. Burns if you have names of suspected cheaters post them yourself on this new thread with what your allegations are and we can all work towards cleaning up cheating in this game.

CK is a microcosm of CC so issues in the game will be reflected in any gang. Lets all work together to fix both rather than just talking trash and calling each other names.

Burn
08-11-2012, 04:48 AM
Like I said by PM, you'll get an apology as and when there is proof that your actions match your promises. Because I made that undertaking by PM, there was no need for you to take it here, so I hope it isn't just posturing and bravado for your CK audience.

There is more than enough doubt surrounding the credibility of CK to request that any public apology needs to be earned just as publically.

We'll see how things progress, and if an apology is earned it will be given unreservedly.

But if you think you can railroad me into singing to your tune prior to such publc proof, well you've obviously got me confused with the sycophantic Dr Bonehead over there ;)

Dr BoneCrusher
08-11-2012, 04:53 AM
The want to be Adult (formerly known as Burn), it seem to be kind of funny how the pot gets to call the kettle black, without even realizing it. Drama, your OP is full of it and at the end asked for it back, so why the hate? CK sucking up really? Why try and get what I already have.

To be an Adult in this world you need integrity, not just being able to shout of at the mouth. maybe one day you will understand any less resolve from me in this matter would make me be that Ho you talk about.

To each is own, this still a game and You are still a faceless wanna be with nothing better to do

Happy Gaming!

Burn
08-11-2012, 05:07 AM
Bonehead, we are making progress here in terms of possibly making it clear to all that CK don't cheat, and the game is not being ****d.

So your Burn is Bad Man, Burn is Indian, Burn is blah blah blah, is now beneath the level we have reached.

But carry on if you wish, I'll make time for you - much like throwing peanuts to a monkey, you at least offer some cursory entertainment potential for me.

Dr BoneCrusher
08-11-2012, 05:34 AM
It's kind of funny how nether one of us wants the other to have the last word.

If you wanted to be reassured that the CK does not harbor cheaters you would have handled this whole thing by PM, what an adult would do, not starting a thread that has nothing to do about cheating. But one things for sure if you want to try not looking like the blowhard jerk that you are, you will try and misdirect the conversation, edit post to fit your new agenda and make light person who is holding you to task. I don't think your a bad man because you need to earn that man part First.

Happy Gaming!

Burn
08-11-2012, 05:55 AM
Oh man, u got me with 'last word' trick, now I can't possibly respond.

PM might have been an option, but as CK have all but taken over these forums, and as most everyone in this thread is CK, and as all the fanfare and fuss about CK is so publuc, dating back to the 'Big Announcement' about ur synchronised name change, I felt having it all out in the open was perfectly viable.

Also, have a read back, note how I'm mostly talking about problems and solutions, and you are mostly talking about me. Do you love me? Or do you just want more peanuts.

Over to you for your last word, because I'm about done until someone a bit brighter comes along.

mnju_03
08-11-2012, 09:27 AM
Last words.

Strife
08-11-2012, 09:58 AM
Fanboy lol nope I am new to the forum but not CC. Trendsetters was reported by Deluxe i believe weeks ago. Lets just say from your post you dont act like a grown up. I clearly dont know cheats as I cannot spot that type of play unless its obvious.
I'm assuming with your low post count, that you are another CK fanboy here to beat the club drum?

Is there anyone in this thread who isn't CK ?

mnju_03
08-11-2012, 10:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Kyi0WNg40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Kyi0WNg40

Strife
08-11-2012, 10:02 AM
lol..thats mostly what I see on this forum a bunch of woman complaining about whos cheating or what gang has started. There are some informative threads but there are a lot of complainers on this forum.

It's kind of funny how nether one of us wants the other to have the last word.

If you wanted to be reassured that the CK does not harbor cheaters you would have handled this whole thing by PM, what an adult would do, not starting a thread that has nothing to do about cheating. But one things for sure if you want to try not looking like the blowhard jerk that you are, you will try and misdirect the conversation, edit post to fit your new agenda and make light person who is holding you to task. I don't think your a bad man because you need to earn that man part First.

Happy Gaming!

fuzzy
08-11-2012, 10:25 AM
In speaking w Gree about cheating they uploaded a great new program to target
Cheaters a few nights ago. While it will always be a cat and mouse game I think they are finally addressing some serious flaws that existed. Meantime, people like me Fuzzy, Iteachem and others will continue our work largely in silence. Finding cheaters and reporting them following up to ensure there gone. Would be helpful if there accounts were removed completely from the server so it diddnt cause confusion like in the case you site.

Please don't be bringing me into this thread as I have stayed out if it to this point. If I remember correctly I pointed trendsetter811 out to you many of times about my thoughts on cheating. You always said he was legit. Not until he got a ban did you kick him out. So he still sports the CK name. Thus that brings down your mafia. We have always been on good terms and I have had many offers from you on joining the CK and I have always stated that I am neutral in this war because I will be kicking boy of the other gang if I decided to join your CK crew.

Yes I target cheaters with iteachem it is our game within the game ( this week we were able to get 2 accounts frozen) and yes we inform you of them as sometimes we need a heavy gold spender to kick them for us since we do not have 1,000s to throw at it, we would inform the Indians if we were at there level but we are not. You may have removed cheaters but there are plenty in your crew that come across cheaters and instead of attacking them, they are posting on there wall come join me with there code. So you may not be harvesting them in your CK mafia but you are putting them in your individual mafias instead of attacking or reporting them.

Burn
08-11-2012, 10:41 AM
Just as well I held back on making that public apology then.

I will be doing similar cheat-hunting as iTeachem and Fuzzy, and will be taking a keen interest on exactly how CK are dealing with any problems within their ranks.

My stance at the moment: Baroness has spoken to me in PM and sounds sincere, but with all due respect, talk is cheap, so only time will tell.

Any other commentary in this thread from noisy CK members is largely irrelevant, as from what I have seen, some of them are clearly here banging the drum to score points in an effort to make themselves look good to the 'leadership', and seemingly have little interest in either recognising the problem, or playing any part at all in fixing it.

noodles
08-11-2012, 02:29 PM
Baroness are u man enough to apologize for ur outrageous accusation?
Evil? Yes, call me evil, unbelievable:)

jahfive
08-11-2012, 03:17 PM

are you going to rip her a new anal hole when u come across her ingame?

Q.P.R
08-11-2012, 03:28 PM

I heard she has a double chin and a Adams apple

jahfive
08-11-2012, 03:33 PM
I heard she has a double chin and a Adams apple

if u manage to get her facebook i think ull be bang on bruvs

jobadass
08-11-2012, 03:47 PM
Worst thread ever. You people have all lost your minds. Does it make you all feel good to pull your penises out and compare sizes?

jahfive
08-11-2012, 04:04 PM
Worst thread ever. You people have all lost your minds. Does it make you all feel good to pull your penises out and compare sizes?

by the amount of posts u have posted anyone would think uve lost your mind.

jobadass
08-11-2012, 04:14 PM
by the amount of posts u have posted anyone would think uve lost your mind.can't argue with that, but I'm not picking fights over pixels

jahfive
08-11-2012, 04:30 PM
can't argue with that, but I'm not picking fights over pixels

least your honest, nor am i. 💋

Strife
08-11-2012, 06:55 PM
LOl, Thats because QPR has no life, actually he would be a good FBI agent he does better investigating work than my girlfriend...Serious stalking issue...

yomoney
08-12-2012, 10:42 AM
wow this is a long thread so i think it needs some of my proper grammar and spelling right OK well lets just say gangs no clubs yes some good some bad just live and let live wow best run on sentence ever right.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-13-2012, 11:55 AM
Please don't be bringing me into this thread as I have stayed out if it to this point. If I remember correctly I pointed trendsetter811 out to you many of times about my thoughts on cheating. You always said he was legit. Not until he got a ban did you kick him out. So he still sports the CK name. Thus that brings down your mafia. We have always been on good terms and I have had many offers from you on joining the CK and I have always stated that I am neutral in this war because I will be kicking boy of the other gang if I decided to join your CK crew.

Yes I target cheaters with iteachem it is our game within the game ( this week we were able to get 2 accounts frozen) and yes we inform you of them as sometimes we need a heavy gold spender to kick them for us since we do not have 1,000s to throw at it, we would inform the Indians if we were at there level but we are not. You may have removed cheaters but there are plenty in your crew that come across cheaters and instead of attacking them, they are posting on there wall come join me with there code. So you may not be harvesting them in your CK mafia but you are putting them in your individual mafias instead of attacking or reporting them.

Ever consider some people don't have a Phd in cheating investigation? Not everyone spend their game time reviewing inventories of people that beat them. Some respect stats invite and move on. As for trendy he was legit months ago when you pointed him out. Between now and then he did some blatant hacking and we kicked him out a few weeks ago prior to him being banned which we got done btw. Since your not CK as stated quit trying to speak for what we did. Also CK can be added and deleted from a name at will by the players I have zero control over it.

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-13-2012, 11:58 AM
are you going to rip her a new anal hole when u come across her ingame?

No, his stats are weak and he stopped buying gold

Joeycool
08-13-2012, 12:00 PM
No, his stats are weak and he stopped buying gold

They are better than yours :cool:

Crime City Mark
08-13-2012, 01:46 PM
This thread isn't going anywhere productive.