PDA

View Full Version : New Respect Weapons

Joeycool
08-09-2012, 02:53 AM
Who thinks we could do with some new high tier respect weapons?

This has been mentioned before... But thought I'd mention it again as CCM seems to be in a listening type mood today!

Also a respect non consumable explosive would be good.

Make then as expensive as you like! But give some meaning to respect points for high level players please.

No respect item add anything to my stats at all.

I'm sure it is the same for many high level players.

ss30
08-09-2012, 02:57 AM
It's a yes vote from me

Dr BoneCrusher
08-09-2012, 03:24 AM
Joey, you are right but, I would take it one step further, raise top top level to 300, add more buildings, more high end cash items and another tier of respect point items. If not this then non-consumable RP explosives will do for now.

MrSpidey
08-09-2012, 04:06 AM
I don't mind having more items ingame, always a good idea! :D

But, guys, tell me from which level the highest levels can see you, sothat I don't cross that level!
I mean, you guys seem to have insane stats, compared with mine (just started playing and am lvl111 at the moment) :)

Luke 3457
08-09-2012, 04:23 AM
Yes!!! Please do this respect items don't increase stats anymore ! I just noticed yesterday. Was a sad day. Lol

Nudie
08-09-2012, 04:30 AM
Yes from me too. :o

sez
08-09-2012, 05:34 AM
40 more Exceleros for me then I'll be in the same position, not lookin forward to that day :(

Fricco
08-09-2012, 05:40 AM
I would also suggest making common Crate Items better then the High
Tier Respect items.

Earlier i purchased 3x Crate for 175 gold and received all commons,
my stat increase was 15 attk 59 Def. Thats roughly 2.5 gold bars for 1 stat.
Im not sure how others will feel but this type of change would encourage me to
spend more for gold.

fuzzy
08-09-2012, 05:40 AM
Lets get the COG Armor Suit from a Microsoft game that I can't mention.

Lets Say

Level Unlock 130 or so
Respect Points 1,500
Attack - 34
Defense - 31

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/knaveljustin/Crime%20City%20Public/cog-armor.jpg

99Problems
08-09-2012, 05:43 AM
Let me mention it GofW

One thing I don't understand is why have a level based unlock of respect items they should be purchasable from level 1 as it takes ages to collect respect point anyway.

I just believe when successfully defending an attack or robbery we should get 1rp for a win along with the silly xp gain.

Vile Lynn
08-09-2012, 05:44 AM
5-star thread Joey! I hope CCMark includes this in his report.

More HL RP items, please.

jmeijer
08-09-2012, 05:46 AM
I like the Gears uniform, but I think that a higher respect tier is not possible. Funzio/Gree has gold items with those stats. That would mean that people could get gold items for free, and I assume that they don't want to see that happen.

fuzzy
08-09-2012, 05:54 AM
I like the Gears uniform, but I think that a higher respect tier is not possible. Funzio/Gree has gold items with those stats. That would mean that people could get gold items for free, and I assume that they don't want to see that happen.

Yes gold is instant gratification in this game.

We are getting a chance at gold items everyday with the Scratcher?

MrSpidey
08-09-2012, 05:55 AM
Good idea of 99Problems:

I just believe when successfully defending an attack or robbery we should get 1rp for a win along with the silly xp gain.

fuzzy
08-09-2012, 07:07 AM
OK since I had no real taker on my Respect Armor how about

The Virus Bomb (from Star Wars)

Level Unlock --- 120 ----(a couple of levels before the Last Call - Reason so players can have something before they start to get pounded with players that have farmed the Last Call)

Respect --- 1,000
Attack --- 22
Defense ---15

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/knaveljustin/Crime%20City%20Public/Virus_bomb.jpg

RijilV
08-09-2012, 08:41 AM
eh, according to my math I still have over 900,000 RP worth of items to buy before they stop doing anything to my stats. While it would be cool if I could get better stats out of RP, I'd rather be able to get more RP.

G Wiz
08-09-2012, 08:42 AM
Joey Joey lol

I debated this before dropping all of it on 30 rpg's. Funny you make this thread though as I always feel like the items are coming right after I use up my rp!

Definately agree it is needed. However, so are a lot of other things. The questions then is, what does Funzio have first on their priority list?

*prepares for new thread*

gcooldude
08-09-2012, 08:43 AM
I agree with adding up to 300 level and more buildings and weapons. Would be cool to have buildings like airport and sports stadium or something. If they want to keep the game alive they better do something to keep people around, especially the high level players.

Babytway
08-09-2012, 10:28 AM
Lets get the COG Armor Suit from a Microsoft game that I can't mention.

i like this game being playing 360 lately and im diggin it

The Billionaire
08-09-2012, 10:33 AM
I have been a regular member of this forum for the best part of a year now.

I'm not being negative here, because I actually love the game and its the most addictive game I've ever played over such a period of time. However, over the year or so I have seen many people from the community try to feedback and influence Funzio as to how they feel they should be ran as a company, and the features that they feel the game should have. In relation to the customers and in relation to how customers would like to see the game work.

You are simply wasting your time. Not once have Funzio made the slightest change to anything. And not once have they listened to any of the feedback. The deal with Funzio is that "Funzio is Funzio". They work how they work and if you dont like it you just need to move on.

I personally like the game. I have no issue with how they operate or how the game works.

If you think that doing things like this are going to change anything about the operations of Funzio, I am afraid you are going to find your hopes are futile. And you are simply going to frustrate yourself trying to get through to them.

But yeah there's no harm in trying Joey just remember - Not once have Funzio made the slightest change to anything.
I am afraid you are going to find your hopes are futile. And you are simply going to frustrate yourself trying to get through to them.

Vile Lynn
08-09-2012, 10:42 AM
But yeah there's no harm in trying Joey just remember - Not once have Funzio made the slightest change to anything.
I am afraid you are going to find your hopes are futile. And you are simply going to frustrate yourself trying to get through to them.

Yeah, they actually did, once: they added the block feature to the walls.

The Billionaire
08-09-2012, 10:54 AM
Yeah, they actually did, once: they added the block feature to the walls.

A very long time ago before they stopped giving a ?rap....

....and you praised Joey for that post. You can't have it both ways guys!

Vile Lynn
08-09-2012, 10:57 AM
A very long time ago before they stopped giving a ?rap....

....and you praised Joey for that post. You can't have it both ways guys!

lol, I'm a girl, so yes... yes, I can have it both ways.

murf
08-09-2012, 12:01 PM
eh, according to my math I still have over 900,000 RP worth of items to buy before they stop doing anything to my stats. While it would be cool if I could get better stats out of RP, I'd rather be able to get more RP.

I'm in same boat...922,000 of RP still needed

DenZ1
08-09-2012, 12:42 PM
Let me mention it GofW

One thing I don't understand is why have a level based unlock of respect items they should be purchasable from level 1 as it takes ages to collect respect point anyway.

You do get it.

Joeycool
08-09-2012, 02:25 PM
There is no point giving a massive list of things to Funzio that we want changing. It won't happen.
So maybe if we just ask for one thing. It may just happen.
For me that one thing is better respect items. Because I'm gaining respect, the third most valuable currency in the game, (behind time and gold) and it is currently worthless to me.

@billionaire. I see your point. I think one thing at a time may get addresses though. A big list is futile.
I only decided to start the thread because I noticed CCM was engaging people in a thread yesterday. It's not often you see him answer requests to change. It was in the thread about wanting events to change. I thought he may be in the mood to discuss this too.

Dipstik
08-09-2012, 02:48 PM
For me that one thing is a ****ing confirmation button for gold spending.

Boom
08-09-2012, 03:32 PM
CCM is probably in MW. He's gonna meet a bunch of them in RL in 2 days

Dipstik
08-09-2012, 04:05 PM
It's ok... I speak for CCM.

Zendfrim
08-09-2012, 10:05 PM
Although personally I feel new respect items are at the bottom of the list and there are more important things to implement, I believe everything below needs to be implemented IMMEDIATELY, including new respect items. I would be playing this game A LOT LONGER if Fungreeo would stop these stupid lame ass events, implement ALL of the below items, and THEN start events again. I *gasp* even might consider buying some gold again! I know others would join me! BTW, Bill is awesome.
So, Dreno33 started a very interesting thread which became a sticky called "What do YOU want to see in Crime City".

There were many great posts and the results from the poll is as follows:
Areas = 0.83%
Decorations = 5.83%
Buildings = 48.33%
Equipment = 31.67%
Goals & Jobs = 10.83%

CCM posted on the thread last night that he's in the process of turning it into a presentation which he will link to the thread once he's completed it. He also said...."PS, my presentations aren't really that cool." We'll look forward to seeing it CCM.

So i thought i would go through the thread and make a quick summary of everything that was suggested. Also CCM can have a read and check he hasn't left anything out of his presentation.

Enjoy :) and lets hope as much as possible gets implemented over the coming months. Well done guys & girls.

Below is a list of what YOU want to see in Crime City. (Apologies if i missed anything.)

Funzio

Funzio encouraging good hood development.
Android and IOS get all content at the same time.
Get rid of cheaters from the game.
A confirmation pop-up before spending gold.
For the long serving forum members to be listened too. After all we are your most knowledgable customers.

Player Stats Page

Break it down a bit more to show the following - # of guns, # of melee, # of explosives, # of armor & # of vehicles.
A "Hood Established" date on the stats page.
A stat for "Money lost to attacks and robberies to date".

Menu Page

Swap the "Add Funds" button and the "News" button.
Some sort of "Notes" button where players can mark their rivals and take notes on them.
Attack and Rob buttons on the news feed list for rivals that were unsuccessful in beating you.

Attack & Defense Stats

True defensive readout for both attack defense and rob defense stats.

Mafia

Some sort of "Friends" mob list so we can add our most visited hoods to it.
Some sort of search option for our mob lists.

Jobs & Goals

Better farmable loot from jobs.
Drop rates for loot gets better in areas if you level them up.
Epic Goals that take a lengthly amount of time to complete.
A "Ranking System" like they have in Modern War.

Events

Regular PvP Tournament's, fortnightly or monthly.
Regular Robbery Tournament's, fortnightly or monthly.
Gold needed for time reset should be reduced as time passes.
Rolling events.
A way to win gold through the scratchers once in a while as a limited offer.
A way to win gold as a limited item for an event of some type.
Add more strategy into the events.
Ability to open event boxes with RP points.
EPIC Boss event like in Modern War.
Make event loot more powerful. (500 RP!!! why the drop to 300 in the latest event)
Instead of a "better luck next time" message players should collect "Event Points" which they get to spend on a choice of bonus equipment in the 24hr period after an event has ended.
Events should be advertised 24hr before they start.
Every player should start with 10 boxes at the start of the event.
Run the events for the advertised time. 1 week consists of 7 x 24hr days!
More defensive Event prizes and bonuses.
Event box drop rate increased especially from PvP

Respect Points

A higher/fourth tier of respect items, including a respect explosive.
More defensive RP guns and cars.
Double RP weekends.
The type of loot and the amount of RP's earnt from PvP and robberies should relate to the defense stat of the rival. The stronger the rival the more respect/better loot.
Mix up the type of events being released and slow down the pace of them a little bit. We've only had one PvP event and no robbery event. The rest had all been 10th item events.

In Game Cash

Make in game cash more meaningful.
Be able to withdraw instantly from the bank instead of the "Need More Money" option popping up.

Game Levels & Expansions

Expansions past the 30th expansion Maximum.
More levels past the 200 mark.

Buildings

Need more money buildings! So we can keep economists busy.
More buildings at the higher levels
Defense buildings not be labeled as worthless, and the way they work toward direct attacks needs to DRASTICALLY change.
Players should be able to upgrade money buildings and defence buildings at the same time.
Power Buildings which boost Guns,Armor,Explosives,Vehicles and Melee.
Buildings we can purchase with respect points.
Buildings that generate respect points and defense buildings produce respect for successfully defending your hood.
A building that produces gold.
More money back when we sell buildings.
Factory buildings that boost equipment stats or have the ability to upgrade equipment.
Upgrade times and amounts displayed for all buildings while upgrading another building.
We would like to see more buildings from the map areas introduced into the store. You can never have to many buildings to choose from.

Suggested Buildings

Shooting Range
Boxing Ring
Lawyers Office
Chop Shop
Court House
Coffee Shop
Supermarket
Gym
Bomb Making Factory

Decorations

Lots more decorations. Walls, grass, steel fences
The ability to display our vehicles in our hood.
On the iPad, other peoples hood decorations aren’t showing. Only buildings are visible.

Inventory

Better organised inventory's. Players should have the ability to sort attack and defense items from strongest to weakest.
Mob Market where you can sell items from your inventory.

Equipment

They should have a jet equivalent for each category costing around $84M each.
More high-end CASH equipment.
Better in game money equipment worth buying at all levels.
Have an "Armory" tab that players can move their unwanted equipment into.
Players should be able to sell their equipment.
RP explosive weapons.
The abilty to make explosives non consumable (Bomb Making Factory)

RijilV
08-09-2012, 11:33 PM
I'm in same boat...922,000 of RP still needed

Race yah :) I haven't punched my inventory into my script lately but I think I'm closer to 910,000. Been swapping out YRB for Exeleros...193 down, 130 or so to go... and still debating FCG vs NVB... 162,000 extra RP for 324 extra AT. Not really worth it, but I don't know what I'm going to do so might as well.

The Billionaire
08-09-2012, 11:55 PM
Although personally I feel new respect items are at the bottom of the list and there are more important things to implement, I believe everything below needs to be implemented IMMEDIATELY, including new respect items. I would be playing this game A LOT LONGER if Fungreeo would stop these stupid lame ass events, implement ALL of the below items, and THEN start events again. I *gasp* even might consider buying some gold again! I know others would join me! BTW, Bill is awesome.

Thanks, i agree. We never did get to see CCM's presentation :(

@JoeyCool - By providing them with as much content as possible i think we're more likely to get the odd one or two things implemented rather than focusing on one suggestion which Gree might already have decided they aren't going to implement for whatever reason.

xclusiv
08-09-2012, 11:57 PM
respect explosive

murf
08-10-2012, 07:43 AM
Race yah :) I haven't punched my inventory into my script lately but I think I'm closer to 910,000. Been swapping out YRB for Exeleros...193 down, 130 or so to go... and still debating FCG vs NVB... 162,000 extra RP for 324 extra AT. Not really worth it, but I don't know what I'm going to do so might as well.

Haha...ready, set, go.....I'm currently replacing M4 w/ RPGs, NVB (bought too many) with FCG and Double Decker attack score with Excelero. I have 440 CW's or better in melee, so doing nothing there. I'm focusing on FCG mostly. I have nearly 60k attack from buying Sarin Gas explosives (and farming TLC now). So, I'm gonna focus on adding some defense through buying FCG. I know defense isn't worth a hell of a lot, but I'm strong on the attack side. And if I farm TLC, buy FCG and build missile turrets, I could add 10k worth of defense over the next few months. That will stop the weak players from robbing me at least.

dudeman
08-10-2012, 08:06 AM
... I could add 10k worth of defense over the next few months. That will stop the weak players from robbing me at least.

Not likely, but that may depend on your definition of weak.. 50k attack can still rob 72k defense, and it floods the news feed like crazy when that happens.