PDA

View Full Version : Q about the tool kit

Brugernavn
08-08-2012, 11:08 AM
Do I really have to put in all my units manually in the tool kit? I mean, it will take a whole day. It is not possible to sync it or something?

Also, one have to edit the tool kit after every attack where you win or loose a units, right?

Dreno33
08-08-2012, 11:11 AM
i have never done the army side for i don't feel i would use it really. but i suppose so...

you should consider what WP uses it for: indestructible units. he uses them to keep track of the LE's end event items, etc in the app's army tab

Brugernavn
08-08-2012, 11:13 AM
Well, I'm not going to buy gold, so LE is out of the question for me, but thanks.

Brugernavn
08-08-2012, 11:15 AM
What I would like to see is, what difference the boostbuildings will do to my stats at different lvls. And to do that, I would guess it will have to know exactly what units I have.

Dreno33
08-08-2012, 11:21 AM
What I would like to see is, what difference the boostbuildings will do to my stats at different lvls. And to do that, I would guess it will have to know exactly what units I have.

its coming down to how lazy are you ? lol

Brugernavn
08-08-2012, 11:25 AM
When it comes to this, I'm pretty lazy. One thing is to plot in all the units, but to update it every day would be a pain.

War Priest
08-08-2012, 11:28 AM
I only do the buildings now. At one point, I put all my gold units in it so I can keep track of how many I have but stopped doing that. Didn't take very long if you have another device with modern war. If you only have that one device, then it's pretty much impossible.

mickymacirl
08-08-2012, 11:30 AM
Khimsoo has this covered as much as he can in coming updates, using an excel sheet that you can import, sadly, he cannot see what units you have from outside modern war app, he'd have to be a funzio developer and have access to do this.

mickymacirl
08-08-2012, 11:38 AM
Some juicy good updates coming for Toolkit for Modern War, like Boss Event information and other very useful information.

elangomatt
08-08-2012, 03:27 PM
If you really want to put your army in he toolkit and only have one iOS device, you could always screen capture your army screens and then look at the pictures on a computer to enter them into the toolkit. It still takes a really long time but it fairly easy. I think I got though about a quarter of my army before I got sick of doing it and gave up. I do keep my building updated in the toolkit though.