PDA

View Full Version : What building is this?

Errol
08-07-2012, 08:07 PM
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac74/EI123456/image.png

Kiss Of Death
08-07-2012, 08:10 PM
Either new graphics for satellite array or you found a Beta Tester trialling a new building type... try raiding it and see what happens.

Ryans67
08-07-2012, 08:10 PM
Global satellite....must be a hacker to obtain...

Errol
08-07-2012, 08:13 PM
Yup its a Global Satellite Network
But it's not on my f-ing store

n not going to raid cause over 30k defense

War Priest
08-07-2012, 08:15 PM
He is a hacker for sure...

Ryans67
08-07-2012, 08:16 PM
What level? Allie count? Maybe someone here is a little stronger

CAPT.GIN
08-07-2012, 08:17 PM
I want one!...

Errol
08-07-2012, 08:20 PM
Anyone want to try raid this building? Lvl 51 30k d full allies

Money building?

Jp lfs
08-07-2012, 08:21 PM
These new buildings and especially units have been popping up a lot lately. I wonder if some of the dev accounts are accidentally showing up in our rivals lists. That, or there are a TON of new hackers out there.

JMC
08-07-2012, 08:22 PM
It's a hacker, that's unreleased building called global satellite network.

Costs 35Mil i believe and i think it pays out 600K per day at level 1.

JMC
08-07-2012, 08:24 PM
These new buildings and especially units have been popping up a lot lately. I wonder if some of the dev accounts are accidentally showing up in our rivals lists. That, or there are a TON of new hackers out there.

I remember one of them saying that they play the game regularly and their test accounts that might have things like this are on a different server.

CAPT.GIN
08-07-2012, 08:24 PM

How did he get it?

Errol
08-07-2012, 08:26 PM

Funny that his IPH is only 43,890.
I wonder if he can collect from it, as it does not increase his IPH.

War Priest
08-07-2012, 08:26 PM
How did he get it?

Same way they get the unreleased units. They are hackers.

JMC
08-07-2012, 08:29 PM
Funny that his IPH is only 43,890.
I wonder if he can collect from it, as it does not increase his IPH.

He probably could only get the image to show up but not actually put the building in. Possibly overlaying a different building that he has built there.

CAPT.GIN
08-07-2012, 08:30 PM
So how do these hackers find the new buildings and units?

Selfproclaimed
08-07-2012, 08:33 PM
Game files

Errol
08-07-2012, 08:34 PM
He just finished building it recently. So if it's a 24 hr buliding, I will report back if he is able to collect or not.

CAPT.GIN
08-07-2012, 08:39 PM
See guys again this is where my report player button comes in handy... Everyday it's something new with these hackers... Before we all know it the game will be full of them and ruined. It's because of the prices I tell you! It pi$$es people off and forces them to hack.

War Priest
08-07-2012, 08:40 PM
See guys again this is where my report player button comes in handy... Everyday it's something new with these hackers... Before we all know it the game will be full of them and ruined. It's because of the prices I tell you! It pi$$es people off and forces them to hack.

Another motivation NOT to buy gold.

CAPT.GIN
08-07-2012, 08:47 PM
Another motivation NOT to buy gold.

Yup... Even the iPhone its self is a hacking device. Once it's jail broken there's no telling what people can do with them. There's always gonna be hackers in MW even if they get banned and reset they don't care they will just keep doing it over and over, because as long as they can hack gold they don't have to waste time on noting they just buy land, buildings and units in no time and keep upgrading them with there hacked gold.

Buggs1a
08-07-2012, 08:54 PM

How do you know this? Www images URL or you must know a dev. Cus there's no other way to know as not even the beta team has this or knows yet as I'm on it.

War Priest
08-07-2012, 08:55 PM
How do you know this? Www images URL or you must know a dev. Cus there's no other way to know as not even the beta team has this or knows yet as I'm on it.

Because it's in the game files.

Buggs1a
08-07-2012, 08:58 PM
Because it's in the game files.
Oh. Jailbriken device and then you look in the data files? Hmm. Ok. I'm not Jailbriken nor will I do just curious.

War Priest
08-07-2012, 09:00 PM
Oh. Jailbriken device and then you look in the data files? Hmm. Ok. I'm not Jailbriken nor will I do just curious.

I'm not jailbroken either. In fact, I am on my PC.

Besides, obviously the building is in the modern war system for it to show up. Hackers can't create their own buildings and put them in the game.

Anyways, here is a photo of it from the files.

http://i46.tinypic.com/t86nbd.png

CAPT.GIN
08-07-2012, 09:02 PM
I blame all this hacking from the prices!!! The more popular the game gets the more hackers come along...

Buggs1a
08-07-2012, 09:03 PM
What files WP? The www one?

Corsair
08-07-2012, 10:40 PM
I blame all this hacking from the prices!!! The more popular the game gets the more hackers come along...Gin, stop babbling and think for once. Hackers don't hack because something isn't free, they do it to hack, because they can. These aren't serious game players for the most part, they're just trying to see what they can get away with. Different kind of game. Blaming it on prices is BS, if you hack for that you're just a thief.

And yes bugs the files are on the web server.

Buggs1a
08-07-2012, 10:42 PM
Ok, nothing new then. I seen the www page and didn't care. Cool.

Corsair
08-07-2012, 10:48 PM
WP, like the new sig graphic, but have to say its hard to see against the background. I also find it funny that you have two soldiers in your one man army logo. ;)

War Priest
08-07-2012, 10:50 PM
WP, like the new sig graphic, but have to say its hard to see against the background. I also find it funny that you have two soldiers in your one man army logo. ;)

Haha, yeah I was thinking that about the two soldiers. Well everybody started all these clans and stuff and I started getting pm's about joining and want people to know I ride solo. :D

War Priest
08-07-2012, 11:26 PM
Tomorrow I will fix it Corsair. Haha, I have a better idea now that you caught my attention with it.

Tctiger
08-08-2012, 04:49 AM
they should change the name of this game to modern hack war .

mickymacirl
08-08-2012, 04:53 AM

As a beta tester I'm so very surprised that you DO NOT have a jailbroken device, I find a lot of bugs that way, and yes I report them... always... 2 so far today.

Wambo
08-08-2012, 04:56 AM

Besides, obviously the building is in the modern war system for it to show up. Hackers can't create their own buildings and put them in the game.

I'm curious to see these files, but how?

mickymacirl
08-08-2012, 05:45 AM
Yup... Even the iPhone its self is a hacking device. Once it's jail broken there's no telling what people can do with them. There's always gonna be hackers in MW even if they get banned and reset they don't care they will just keep doing it over and over, because as long as they can hack gold they don't have to waste time on noting they just buy land, buildings and units in no time and keep upgrading them with there hacked gold.

Spoken like someone who doesn't have a clue :P

CAPT.GIN
08-08-2012, 05:54 AM
Spoken like someone who doesn't have a clue :P

What's your point minnie mouse?

mickymacirl
08-08-2012, 06:45 AM
What's your point minnie mouse?

My point is that you shouldn't comment on something you do not understand, that's not your fault though!

albeezy
08-08-2012, 08:29 AM
"Please do not post pictures and discuss hackers on the forum. Just report them to support. Oh, anybody interested in being able to record video of you playing the game?"

LOL. This is getting ridiculous!

manbeast
08-08-2012, 08:36 AM
i just checked the store an a couple hrs ago to see if they released this exact building. then i see this thread. strong coincidence.

Hellstorm
08-08-2012, 10:54 AM
Nice building... Its really time for something new.

Wambo
08-08-2012, 11:42 AM
"Please do not post pictures and discuss hackers on the forum. Just report them to support. Oh, anybody interested in being able to record video of you playing the game?"

LOL. This is getting ridiculous!

I wouldn't bother... The only response you will get is:
"Thank you for the report. I'm looking into this player now. Please be aware that we do not share the results of our investigations or detail any actions taken.
Regards" but funny enough nothing gets done. They just want you to keep plowing money back into the system. Because lets face it, they are not getting no money from hackers... They say never to discuss hackers cos they don't want the whole system going outta controll, just YouTube or Goggle it...

Errol
08-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Ok, it's ready to be raided. He hasn't collected yet. Lvl 51 30,600 d full allies

Miner
08-08-2012, 01:03 PM
Ok, it's ready to be raided. He hasn't collected yet. Lvl 51 30,600 d full allies

According to the MW toolkit, the output is 600k. So raiding that would bring you 360k!

Maverick50727
08-08-2012, 01:39 PM

Priest,
Mind telling me exactly how you have a picture of this building? I don't have this on mine. Do you only have it on your device because you are a beta tester and it is availalbe to you already?

Also when you posted this pic I went to check and saw this one I never noticed before. Supply Airfield also has been in the building files for a while but I never noticed it had a pic. It is listed as not available in the store, so maybe another future upgrade. It doesn't have a type listed, so I don't know if it is a unit or money building. Just a FYI incase anybody knew.

http://i49.tinypic.com/izte79.png

War Priest
08-08-2012, 01:44 PM
Priest,
Mind telling me exactly how you have a picture of this building? I don't have this on mine. Do you only have it on your device because you are a beta tester and it is availalbe to you already?

Also when you posted this pic I went to check and saw this one I never noticed before. Supply Airfield also has been in the building files for a while but I never noticed it had a pic. It is listed as not available in the store, so maybe another future upgrade. It doesn't have a type listed, so I don't know if it is a unit or money building. Just a FYI incase anybody knew.

http://i49.tinypic.com/izte79.png

It should be there. I have the one you posted too.

JMC
08-08-2012, 01:50 PM
I remember the original look of the airfield was different than it is now. I can't remember exactly what it looked like, but that might of been it.

Bond James Bond
09-17-2012, 03:36 AM

A player has this Global Satellite Network.
First seen at level 38
28 Allies
Attack: 81,000+
Defense: 106,000+

Reporting it to Funzio/GREE will result in nothing but frustration.
I have blogged and documented the player stats, units and base.

Next thing I know is that Funzio deleted my Situation Report log.
There is no way for me to track this clever hacker now (or a spoiled child of the new owners at GREE or as disgruntled Funzio programmer)

Last seen at level 115 with 957 Million in money.

Me and some allies are spreading this on player's walls.

Buggy and hacker-friendly ... who would have thought that is worth $210 Million Dollars.

I've seen players spent several thousands playing the game....
a matter of time now before they hire a lawyer :)

War Priest
09-17-2012, 12:58 PM
Don't post on threads that are past page two. Seriously, bringing dead theads alive is not cool.

Dreno33
09-17-2012, 01:33 PM
Don't post on threads that are past page two. Seriously, bringing dead theads alive is not cool.

it's still page 2 of 2 for me :D