PDA

View Full Version : preparing for a period away from the game....

el_gringo
08-06-2012, 04:21 AM
What do you guys do, if anything, when you know you're going to be away from an internet connection for several days, if you're going on holiday or something?

Do you drop allies so you only take gold/event units into defensive battles? Do you make sure your cash is spent, even well below the vault limit? Do you stock up on defensive units? Do you get someone else to log in occasionally for you?

I ask as I'm going to a festival for 4 days on thursday!

Hassleham
08-06-2012, 06:33 AM
Dont do anything man.. Just forget the game and enjoy the festival!

The only thing I did before I left was let one of my allies know they were welcome to un-ally me and raid my buildings while I was away.

Tail gunner
08-06-2012, 07:14 AM
What do you guys do, if anything, when you know you're going to be away from an internet connection for several days, if you're going on holiday or something?

Do you drop allies so you only take gold/event units into defensive battles? Do you make sure your cash is spent, even well below the vault limit? Do you stock up on defensive units? Do you get someone else to log in occasionally for you?

I ask as I'm going to a festival for 4 days on thursday!

Dont worry about the game for the few days while you are away - just go and enjoy yourself. The only thing i would suggest is that you tee yourself up for a long upgrade just before you go if you have one,then when you return it will be all done for you.

Fifth Reich
08-06-2012, 07:55 AM
I use up all my energy and collect my buildings

James_mac
08-06-2012, 07:59 AM
i dont do anything appart from start the longest upgrade i have

Big John
08-06-2012, 08:14 AM
I'm going away for 2 weeks, will my base get flattened?

Tail gunner
08-06-2012, 08:18 AM

Let me know your current level and allies and if they are within my reach then yes!

boardgames rule
08-06-2012, 08:26 AM

I went away for 8 days and i wasnt raided at all and was only attacked a few times but didnt lose. it depends on how strong you are.

Tail gunner
08-06-2012, 08:29 AM
@boardgamesrule - you need to get your Rank sorted, it looks as though you are missing a ] off the end of the IMG. Tap up Miner if you need help as he sorted mine out for me.

Miner
08-06-2012, 08:29 AM
I went away for 8 days and i wasnt raided at all and was only attacked a few times but didnt lose. it depends on how strong you are.

You're missing the RIGHT BRACKET at the end of the IMG tags in your sig buddy.

boardgames rule
08-06-2012, 08:37 AM
Thanks miner i will fix that.

el_gringo
08-06-2012, 09:43 AM
Yeah course I'm gonna forget about it all and have a good time whilst I'm there, but I just worry about coming back (hungover) on Sunday evening to find that I've lost 30 units in defensive battles!

I'm pretty strong at my level so I don't get attacked very often (and I think a lot of people are warned off when they see the solar panels and composite factory) but having said that, it's not often I leave serious cash giving buildings raidable so theres not that much incentive.