PDA

View Full Version : Missing undestructible units in my inventory...

Gambit12
08-05-2012, 02:56 PM
In searching of all da threads in Special event units..I found out dat some of my indestructible units in
my inventory is missing... I don't know wats going on here??

Miner
08-05-2012, 03:46 PM
In searching of all da threads in Special event units..I found out dat some of my indestructible units in

I suggest opening a ticket with support and listing the units you believe to be missing.

War Priest
08-05-2012, 03:51 PM
Is the "d" stuck on your keyboard? :p

Gambit12
08-05-2012, 03:52 PM
I suggest opening a ticket with support and listing the units you believe to be missing.

Is der a chance u can help me in all da list or info of 3, 5, 7, & 9 indestructible unit items in each in every special events.?? So dat i can list all da missing units to da help support of funzio... Thanks in advance...

Gambit12
08-05-2012, 03:54 PM
Is the "d" stuck on your keyboard? :p

I got used in text msging in cel phone since i got da old style back in da days... Dats Y...

GIJOE
08-05-2012, 06:29 PM

u might have leveled up during the event, chances are the units already in ur inventory but their names and stats are different in each tiers, I did sent in a ticket last event about this, they told me I already got them in my inventory.

Gambit12
08-05-2012, 08:50 PM
u might have leveled up during the event, chances are the units already in ur inventory but their names and stats are different in each tiers, I did sent in a ticket last event about this, they told me I already got them in my inventory.

Y der not showing in my inventory at all? they should stay der because they're indestructible right...

Ryans67
08-05-2012, 09:12 PM
I thought the language was familiar..... Bad Boys 2.

Kiss Of Death
08-05-2012, 09:20 PM
What is an undestructable unit?

Gambit12
08-05-2012, 09:39 PM
What is an undestructable unit?

Sorry miss spelled...i can't edit da title anymore...

Tate
08-05-2012, 10:24 PM
If you had actually won all of the events, you would know that there weren't any units given out for 3, 5, 7, 9 and 10 for the first 7 or 8 events, this started only recently, with the Water Sabateur given after one of the events as a 9th unit. Although, I'm sure someone has a list of all of the goodies and will share them, let us know if they actually show up. Failing that, send a ticket to support and they can check your account to see what you actually did win and if missing, replace them. Good luck

Gambit12
08-06-2012, 05:52 AM
If you had actually won all of the events, you would know that there weren't any units given out for 3, 5, 7, 9 and 10 for the first 7 or 8 events, this started only recently, with the Water Sabateur given after one of the events as a 9th unit. Although, I'm sure someone has a list of all of the goodies and will share them, let us know if they actually show up. Failing that, send a ticket to support and they can check your account to see what you actually did win and if missing, replace them. Good luck

Der is 3, 5, & 7 in da first 3 events and da 9th one came out on da 4th event... I had them before & now i can't find them in my inventory... I had no idea where they go or just da inventory has limited space for every unit u got...

War Priest
08-06-2012, 09:31 AM
Those D's are really driving me crazy. I can't even read anything that you post. =/

Superkoenie
08-06-2012, 10:25 AM
Had the same thing happening to me. All my gold/event units were gone after a glitch with the epic boss event. Was a few weeks ago. Still waiting on support to get back to me. At least I'm not the only one that it happened to. Hoping it gets solved anytime soon.

Gambit12
08-06-2012, 08:20 PM
Those D's are really driving me crazy. I can't even read anything that you post. =/

Hahaha...Lol..!!

Mario Mario
08-07-2012, 04:03 AM
This has happened to me during the last few days, all of my recent indestructible units were missing in my inventory, and my stats went down too. It always fixes itself up after I reloaded the game, but it's pretty annoying :P

Gambit12
08-07-2012, 11:25 AM
This has happened to me during the last few days, all of my recent indestructible units were missing in my inventory, and my stats went down too. It always fixes itself up after I reloaded the game, but it's pretty annoying :P

What do u mean you deleted your apps then reloaded it or something..??

Gambit12
08-07-2012, 04:48 PM
I sent a ticket at help support at MW yesterday and until now they haven't return my missing indestructible units... I don't know whats going on with funzio... I guess they're busy nowadays...

David P
08-07-2012, 05:12 PM
Gambit,

I am with War Priest on this one. I'm not a big stickler on grammar, but your blatant disregard for the English language is driving me to moderate insanity.

It is not "old school" to use "Dat" and "Da" and "Der." It is simply illiterate.

I would strongly suggest making a switch to the common English dictionary (Webster's will work), taking a quick run through EVERY word that starts with T, and beginning your literary life anew.

Signed,
Any Future Employer/Correspondent of Whom You Wish to Gain Respect

Gambit12
08-07-2012, 05:24 PM
Gambit,

I am with War Priest on this one. I'm not a big stickler on grammar, but your blatant disregard for the English language is driving me to moderate insanity.

It is not "old school" to use "Dat" and "Da" and "Der." It is simply illiterate.

I would strongly suggest making a switch to the common English dictionary (Webster's will work), taking a quick run through EVERY word that starts with T, and beginning your literary life anew.

Signed,
Any Future Employer/Correspondent of Whom You Wish to Gain Respect

I got u...

Superkoenie
08-07-2012, 11:51 PM

Support suggested that, but not all units came back. Lost about half my units permanently. Appearantly MW crashed when I got a unit and something got corrupted.