PDA

View Full Version : Allie/Friends List Problem

James_mac
08-05-2012, 01:47 PM
Basically i have 200 allies, 7 of which are grunts. If im scrolling through my allie list, pressing the ''load more alliance members'' button until i cant press it anymore, i can only get it to show 186 allies, (186allies +7grunts =193) so i have 7 allies which i cant see, and its just my luck that the allies i want to visit are in that 7 thats missing (bronson your one of them) anybody else had this problem and know a fix???

http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s382/James_mac90/a1c966f6.jpg
it says load more members but it does nothing when i press it

Miner
08-05-2012, 01:57 PM
I think you now have 201 allies... Just accepted your request

James_mac
08-05-2012, 01:59 PM
hopefully ill be able to see you ha

James_mac
08-06-2012, 01:22 AM
Nobody... I'll send a ticket in then and see what response I get!

JMC
08-06-2012, 02:01 AM
Pretty sure it happens when you add a bunch of allies at once using the accept all button in the requests window. i have around 150 allies i can't see myself, i know someone with almost 400 that he can't see and there's likely others out there with more.

Though sometimes, people just don't show up for whatever reason as well.

I'd be careful asking support about things like this. Their solution may be to reset your allies and wipe your entire list. That's the reason I haven't asked them to fix it.

James_mac
08-06-2012, 08:06 AM
Pretty sure it happens when you add a bunch of allies at once using the accept all button in the requests window. i have around 150 allies i can't see myself, i know someone with almost 400 that he can't see and there's likely others out there with more.

I'd be careful asking support about things like this. Their solution may be to reset your allies and wipe your entire list. That's the reason I haven't asked them to fix it.

ahh ok thanks for that, i think i might just send a ticket in anyway and see what response i get

Tctiger
08-06-2012, 10:06 AM
That's not a good option either way , I can't keep the rivals list like this and I don't really want all my allies wiped . I added a bunch of allies but that was about 5 levels ago and it was ok after but now its gone wrong.

James_mac
08-10-2012, 12:43 AM
here is the answer i got from support, i think its a general one they send to everybody that has allie list problem because i have never had over 1000 allies, here you go anyway..

Thank you for the additional info. Here's what is happening with your allies list: when you originally went above 1000 allies, it triggered a bug which we are currently working to fix. Instead of adding real people, it was adding npc allies (the same as you can win from missions/events, or buy in the store).

The problem is, all you can remove are people you can see (real people). Right now, you have 0 real people in your allies. The rest are npc allies. There are a few options on how to fix this for you:

1: We can blast out the npc allies, and then add gold to your account so that you can use the VIP function to get back up to the functional max of 500 allies. This has the benefit of putting real people back on your ally list. The downside is that, due to the way allies help your stats, you will see a short-term reduction of your alliance attack and defense. This will go away completely once you get back to 500 allies, though.

2: We can blast out the npcs (as above) and leave you with 500 npc allies. This will leave your attack and defense untouched, and you will be able to add real people as you like up to 1000 without triggering the bug again. You can contact us as needed to remove npcs. This is slower than the first option, but you will not see the temporary stat reduction.

3: We can leave things as they are.

Let me know which you would like to go with, or if you have any other questions about this. We understand this is a frustrating situation, and are working to prevent this from happening in the future.

mickymacirl
08-10-2012, 12:45 AM

Yep same thing happened to me, I was able to keep most of my 'wanted' allies in one window (forum peeps etc) and CJ (like usual, brilliant) just wiped my non-visible allies, worked out not too bad, had to get a few people re-added but worked fine.

Copenhagen
08-10-2012, 12:58 AM
...so i have 7 allies which i cant see, and its just my luck that the allies i want to visit are in that 7 thats missing (bronson your one of them) anybody else had this problem and know a fix???

I'll help you out by painting a pitcure with a verbal description. Bronson has a puny little base with a half hidden composite building, an inventory highlighted by a Heavy Carrier, and an avatar in a tuxedo.

Maybe try having Bronny drop you and re-add.

Miner
08-10-2012, 06:22 AM
I'll help you out by painting a pitcure with a verbal description. Bronson has a puny little base with a half hidden composite building, an inventory highlighted by a Heavy Carrier, and an avatar in a tuxedo.

Ouch! Copenhagen is the guy who attempted to hide his comp factory then realized it really didn't matter if it was out in the open or not since no one can touch it anyway, so he left it half hidden.

Bronson
08-10-2012, 06:40 AM

Hey the highlight is my Elite Base Defence...... The rest is spot on tho 😄

Poopenshire
08-10-2012, 06:52 AM
wait wait wait, whats wrong with trying to hide your composites factory? I have my covered as best as I can with my Nano, and its really hard to click on for me, and hopefully just as hard for someone trying to get to me.

Miner
08-10-2012, 07:02 AM
wait wait wait, whats wrong with trying to hide your composites factory? I have my covered as best as I can with my Nano, and its really hard to click on for me, and hopefully just as hard for someone trying to get to me.

Nothing's wrong with it. You should hide it!

Arizona
08-10-2012, 07:34 AM
Basically i have 200 allies, 7 of which are grunts. If im scrolling through my allie list, pressing the ''load more alliance members'' button until i cant press it anymore, i can only get it to show 186 allies, (186allies +7grunts =193) so i have 7 allies which i cant see, and its just my luck that the allies i want to visit are in that 7 thats missing (bronson your one of them) anybody else had this problem and know a fix???

That's been a known issue since the beginning of time. For everyone, there's always a few missing allies. I wish Gree would fix this so all your allies are seen or at least do something to list them by how often you've visited.
On the bright side, it's only Bronson. Whats yer prob?

bigomoe
07-13-2014, 01:57 PM

http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s382/James_mac90/a1c966f6.jpg

The 'Grunts" it shows as in your ally list are those mainly worthless 'allies' you receive on completion of certain missions and mainly upon completing level 3/5 or 4/5 on your world map of the various areas. Level 5/5 completion of any area also awards a single Skill Point which is used to add Energy, Atk, Def, or with two, battle health like you would when you get the three for leveling up.
Before the change in units and the first run of Full Assault, which is now Frontline, they were the weakest units available at 50/50 , but don't think they can be removed. However, the more allies you add OVER 500 more than makes up as the strength of the ally only counts towards increasing your alliance attack/defense numbers. having an ally regardless of level, strength,etc. allows for you to bring 5 of your strongest units into battle so in that regard the grunts are good as any other ally.
Seven 867914876
UnitedWeStand