PDA

View Full Version : Players with 2 accounts

fuzzy
08-05-2012, 07:26 AM
Or players that play other Funzio games do you try sync 12 and 24 across both devices and across other games?

I try but my camper account always get out of sync with primary account. It is always a second thought and never the first.

Olly1
08-05-2012, 07:29 AM
Simple answer is no, I don't try and sync them all

CC iPhone I do have set times I collect
All my others (mw & ka iPhone, cc, mw & ka iPad) I just collect when ever I'm free or remember. They never lose fights or robs anyway. It would take too much organisation and time doing them all together. I'd never get any work done!

The Billionaire
08-05-2012, 07:59 AM

All my others (mw & ka iPhone, cc, mw & ka iPad) I just collect when ever I'm free or remember. They never lose fights or robs anyway. It would take too much organisation and time doing them all together. I'd never get any work done!

Ditto..........

sister morphine
08-05-2012, 08:07 AM
CC I'm supposed to have set times but they always slip. The others fend for themselves but it's very rare I get beaten in them.

Max Power
08-05-2012, 08:07 AM
Double ditto.

My iPOd accounts are often out of range for synchs anyway, my main CC is all I synch. Campers rarely get beat anyway.

fuzzy
08-05-2012, 08:32 AM
Agreed my camper has not lost in 54 days.

Do you ever feel you should give the camper account a little more attention because some day it might turn into your primary account?

nopenopenope
08-05-2012, 08:38 AM
Do you ever feel you should give the camper account a little more attention because some day it might turn into your primary account?

I made that personal choice months ago. My daily is now just for "fun", don't care about robs, or timers, or events.

Swingle007
08-05-2012, 09:12 AM
Timers used for both..each have their own individual synced times of day. Since hitting 200 on main account I have definitely put in more time on the other. The leveling up feels like a sense of purpose, something I lost and miss with the HL account for sure. Bring on a new lvl 300 cap already Gree! :-)

silverbackspur
08-05-2012, 09:22 AM
I have 3 crime city accounts. I don't sync my two camper accounts as they don't get robbed and I don't take my iPad and spare iPhone to work.

murf
08-05-2012, 09:38 AM

+1........

Dreno33
08-05-2012, 10:20 AM
i just immediately go from CC to MW. who gives a hoot if i collect on time with ccfb