PDA

View Full Version : Madbach... french no cas glitch?

Kiss Of Death
08-05-2012, 07:14 AM
This frenchy is laying into me and never takes a cas... I have hit him in PVP and raids over 48 times without him taking 1 single cas.... so I did it again another 30 hits.... not one cas....

No he does NOT have any special items in his top 45 and his infirmary is very low level and besides that I blow it up first anyway...

Anyone know this guy as he ignores all contact and won't lay off... wondering if he's one of 'those'

Jhoemel
08-05-2012, 07:15 AM
Yeah he's definitely a glitcher if he doesnt lose any unit on that level of attacking

marebear
08-05-2012, 07:48 AM
Name and level? We can sic team sexey on him ;)

Jhoemel
08-05-2012, 07:53 AM
Name and level? We can sic team sexey on him ;)

agreed :) hahaha

Poopenshire
08-05-2012, 08:18 AM
Remember there is no such thing as a no casualty glitch.
Funzio said so.

Agent Orange
08-05-2012, 08:22 AM
KoD, could you post some of his stats, specifically how many hornets he has or possibly stealth frigates. If he's got over 1000 hornets you might want to consider targeting them. If you want pm me as I want to know a coulpe of things about your army.

Q Raider
08-05-2012, 08:25 AM
Funzio said so.

In that case if they don't lose units and they aren't all gold they must be hacking in some way.....Sic im..

Kiss Of Death
08-05-2012, 08:57 AM
KoD, could you post some of his stats, specifically how many hornets he has or possibly stealth frigates. If he's got over 1000 hornets you might want to consider targeting them. If you want pm me as I want to know a coulpe of things about your army.

Allies 288
Lvl 121
Att 40537
Def 40218
Super Hornets 130
Stealth Frigs 110

PM you soon

Brugernavn
08-05-2012, 09:25 AM
What is your problem, KoD? None of us who do not lose units have not asked for it, you sound like it is some kinda cheat. What should I do then, may I not attack people because I don't lose units?

Ryans67
08-05-2012, 09:29 AM
Yea he hit me during the night. I was gonna cream him this morning, but I dropped all my allies last night and don't care enough to add them back. I can't see what he lost attacking me, but it should have been significant unless he has the glitch.
I don't blame the person that has the glitch, I'm just jealous. Lol. I'd be attacking non-stop going after spec ops if I had it.

Lordsloss
08-05-2012, 10:55 AM
I'll bring my 850 Attack Drones and 400 Hardened Marines to shoot down his Super Hornets lol

CasualPlayer
08-05-2012, 11:06 AM
What is your problem, KoD? None of us who do not lose units have not asked for it, you sound like it is some kinda cheat. What should I do then, may I not attack people because I don't lose units?

Totally agree, this really annoys me how we are cheats, hacking etc etc etc. People need to understand that none of us asked for the glitch. I will make sure that I hit people who slag off casualty glitch players. By the time I get to some players already on my hit list I will have an all gold army anyways. Peace out

Ryans67
08-05-2012, 11:51 AM
KoD gives good bps, lol, guess I can't blame him. ;)

War Priest
08-05-2012, 11:53 AM
I attack people with 60K less than me and they usually never lose a unit. Don't think it makes them a cheater.

Captian Rex
08-05-2012, 12:51 PM
Funzio said so.

I agree with Funzio. Got 2 friends with the so called "glitch" but on analyzing it, I realize it is the way they've have been playing from the start that makes the difference. Very high attack rates from very early on in the gameplay with essentially no raids seems important. I have the extra casualty "glitch" and trying to play a very offensive game later on in the game didn't help. Bummer.

JMC
08-05-2012, 04:09 PM
I agree with Funzio. Got 2 friends with the so called "glitch" but on analyzing it, I realize it is the way they've have been playing from the start that makes the difference. Very high attack rates from very early on in the gameplay with essentially no raids seems important. I have the extra casualty "glitch" and trying to play a very offensive game later on in the game didn't help. Bummer.

Don't see how doing lots of attacks and few raids would have anything to do with taking casualties or not.

On a side note i had almost 40000 attacks done and only a bit over 100 raids done until last week, so even if it were somehow related, it's not true in my situation.

Captian Rex
08-06-2012, 05:07 AM
Don't see how doing lots of attacks and few raids would have anything to do with taking casualties or not.

On a side note i had almost 40000 attacks done and only a bit over 100 raids done until last week, so even if it were somehow related, it's not true in my situation.

I wonder if the server captures some other stats we are not aware of. This so called "glitch" will remain a mystery. It has nothing to do with the iOS device BTW as the benefit is transferable between devices.

All I can say is that these 2 'glitchers' basically built their bases up not by raiding but by attacking frequently and grabbing the unvaulted money earlier on. (I was raiding and attacking equally).

Poopenshire
08-06-2012, 05:16 AM
I wonder if the server captures some other stats we are not aware of. This so called "glitch" will remain a mystery. It has nothing to do with the iOS device BTW as the benefit is transferable between devices.

All I can say is that these 2 'glitchers' basically built their bases up not by raiding but by attacking frequently and grabbing the unvaulted money earlier on. (I was raiding and attacking equally).

what are their skill points spent on, and did they ever switch, like say started at all on attack then on defense, information like that is important. All the details you can get would be great.