PDA

View Full Version : Help Question on Water Temple Healing & Lumber Mill

DragonFable
08-05-2012, 12:42 AM
Does the water temple healing really useful?
Mine is level 5 but I feel it does not help much on reducing the casualties unit

Does the Lumber Mill help to reduce the upgrade cost as well?

Will the weapon and armor for unit gone or disappear?

Talkazar
08-05-2012, 01:42 AM
1. Given that you generally (and depending on ally level blah blah blah) only lose 0-2 people per fight it's honestly hard to tell. Still, assuming it does work as advertised it would count in the long run.

2. Yes. (but it doesn't decrease vault expansion or land costs)

3. No - weapons and armor are indestructible and are available for the next sucker (I mean 'valuable member of the army').

Hapl0
08-05-2012, 06:27 AM
Lol Talkazar, all true answers.

Kiss Of Death
08-05-2012, 07:01 AM
Remember is reduce the NUMBER of casualties... as stated if your level 5 like me that's 15% so you would need to suffer 8 cas in one hit to save one soldier... but when you blend it with say a hydra and have 35% like me you DO see it.. I was losing 3 at a time and it dropped to 2 at the most unless hitting another high level player with similar stats in which case I can lose 3... now I know it works because it stuffed up on an upgrade and my hydra stopped working and I was losing 5-6 units a high level battle, when support re-activated it that dropped to 2-3 again. But without the Hydra or similar you need to keep upgrading it to at least it's 30% and you'll see the effect at higher levels where cas numbers are a lot higher than low levels!

Hapl0
08-05-2012, 07:19 AM
Fantastic info Kiss! I want to see it too.

Crazy Canuck
08-05-2012, 07:49 AM
Like KOD said I believe they do help even though I haven't taken they time to upgrade my water temple yet I do have the hydra and it seems to cut casualties down.

Me personally I would concentrate more on the lumber mill to start with unless you do a heavy amount of PvP. Most seem to concentrate on PvE so upgrade reduction is more useful to start with. Not to mention that way your upgrade cost on the water temple would also cost less. I have my lumbermill maxed out.

MSH
08-05-2012, 03:07 PM
Remember is reduce the NUMBER of casualties... as stated if your level 5 like me that's 15% so you would need to suffer 8 cas in one hit to save one soldier... but when you blend it with say a hydra and have 35% like me you DO see it.. I was losing 3 at a time and it dropped to 2 at the most unless hitting another high level player with similar stats in which case I can lose 3... now I know it works because it stuffed up on an upgrade and my hydra stopped working and I was losing 5-6 units a high level battle, when support re-activated it that dropped to 2-3 again. But without the Hydra or similar you need to keep upgrading it to at least it's 30% and you'll see the effect at higher levels where cas numbers are a lot higher than low levels!

KOD, am just curious why do you need to initiate high level battles at this point?

Both, Flaming Trebuchet (A/D 40/19) and Basilisk (A/D 37/21) have better stats, than the best h points unit (cannon A/D 36/20) with comparable casualty rates (esp. basilisk), yet to get 500 h points needed for 1 cannon you are likely to lose more than 5k gold worth of units in high level engagements.

Do you think that they would introduce better h based units, than cannon sometime letter in the game and accumulate your h points for that, or just fighting for fun/completion of the tournament rounds (I gave up after round 129 – far too much hassle, but people are different:)) ?

Kiss Of Death
08-06-2012, 01:52 AM
KOD, am just curious why do you need to initiate high level battles at this point? Both, Flaming Trebuchet (A/D 40/19) and Basilisk (A/D 37/21) have better stats, than the best h points unit (cannon A/D 36/20) with comparable casualty rates (esp. basilisk), yet to get 500 h points needed for 1 cannon you are likely to lose more than 5k gold worth of units in high level engagements. Do you think that they would introduce better h based units, than cannon sometime letter in the game and accumulate your h points for that, or just fighting for fun/completion of the tournament rounds (I gave up after round 129 – far too much hassle, but people are different:)) ?Because 1/3 of my army is gem... I pvp to get 14-18 honor a hit nearly 100 cannons. New stats make basilisks far more powerful than flaming trebs and cannons are most powerful honor item nearly as powerful as flaming trebs in attack I target lower se guys about 2/3rd to avoid cas. At my own strength I lose 2-3 so avoid that most at my strength are 100 allies above me or gold players to. My cas is nearly zero when inpick fights and even with only 10 stamina I but 1-2 cannons a day. Free. In my mind honor is free.

MSH
08-06-2012, 03:46 PM
Because 1/3 of my army is gem... I pvp to get 14-18 honor a hit nearly 100 cannons. New stats make basilisks far more powerful than flaming trebs and cannons are most powerful honor item nearly as powerful as flaming trebs in attack I target lower se guys about 2/3rd to avoid cas. At my own strength I lose 2-3 so avoid that most at my strength are 100 allies above me or gold players to. My cas is nearly zero when inpick fights and even with only 10 stamina I but 1-2 cannons a day. Free. In my mind honor is free.

Thank you. That makes sense. I do have hydra, but my army is mostly perishables. Also, my stamina is just 7, so it takes me longer to get 500 h points even with weaker opponents (I am level 112 and there are not many easy picks in my battle list). Oh well - will patiently max Lumber Mill, then the Temple and see how it plays out. Have got 148 cannon already and would get some more via completing a few remaining lvl 3 maps...

sborgnanera
08-14-2012, 07:40 AM
how is it possible !!!

Talkazar
08-14-2012, 08:24 AM
special ability of the guardian elemental which was a unit offered in an event a few weeks ago (like the unit in the current event that reduces casualties by 20%).

SoccerStud
08-14-2012, 08:25 AM
There was an event to upgrade two buildings at once.