PDA

View Full Version : Defense Building Q's

AK-47
08-04-2012, 10:41 AM
Been playing CC for a few months... just started MW cuz I need yet another game to take up all my time :p

Questions on the defense buildings in MW:

I see they add defense to the $$ buildings they are placed near, as there is the blue "halo" when placing them. So question is does this effect stack with other defense buildings in the area to protect certain $$ buildings even more?

Does the defense building also provide coverage to itself & other defense building in its area?

Also can buildings be destroyed by successful raids?

I'm still reading & learning the differences from CC to MW, so thanks in advance for the help!

Hivesy
08-04-2012, 05:26 PM
Yes you can stack and they protect other defence buildings. Defence buildings can be temporarily destroyed via raiding but will work again after you tap on them.

AK-47
08-04-2012, 06:10 PM
awesome, thanks for the info

MonkeyPuppy2012
08-04-2012, 09:22 PM
Defense guns/etc are a waste of time......

Spend in defense stats each level, increase defense by using gold or in game currency to buy better
defense units and invest in developing air / defense / navy buildings that increase +++++++ to attacks and defense

Hellstorm
08-05-2012, 04:33 AM
I agree with you, but what do you build after you build everything? So i am now even finieshed with all the def buildings cash can buy, I dont know what to build next. But I agree with you, they are essentially just a waste. I dont get it when people want to see water based defense. Besides that, somebody with a lot lower stats can raid you anyway. I hate it when somebody with 70-80k attack comes and raids my buildings. People should follow a code of honor...

EnjoyLife
08-05-2012, 07:39 AM
I agree with you, but what do you build after you build everything? So i am now even finieshed with all the def buildings cash can buy, I dont know what to build next. But I agree with you, they are essentially just a waste. I dont get it when people want to see water based defense. Besides that, somebody with a lot lower stats can raid you anyway. I hate it when somebody with 70-80k attack comes and raids my buildings. People should follow a code of honor...

I already have defense buildings defending my level 8 & 6 oil rigs. Just pick defense buildings with higher range.

Arizona
08-05-2012, 07:47 AM
I already have defense buildings defending my level 8 & 6 oil rigs. Just pick defense buildings with higher range.
Yep, I only buy Rail Guns at the mo. I don't think they're a waste of time.