PDA

View Full Version : Post your proof the masses don't use the Forum

Thunder Child
08-04-2012, 06:22 AM
How about this gem from a player well into whale territory:

"U are my highest ranked ally, so maybe u can answer my question the best. Do u know what is the highest amount of $ u can secure in your vault?"

Priceless!

marebear
08-04-2012, 06:25 AM
Lol, tell him if he has overage you can secure it in your vault for him. Lol lol lol.

Everson25
08-04-2012, 06:37 AM
How about this gem from a player well into whale territory:

"U are my highest ranked ally, so maybe u can answer my question the best. Do u know what is the highest amount of $ u can secure in your vault?"

Priceless!I started reading and ended up laughing so loud that I almost woke up my boy who is sleeping beside me. How are you doing TC? Long time don't see you around.

Thunder Child
08-04-2012, 06:40 AM
I started reading and ended up laughing so loud that I almost woke up my boy who is sleeping beside me. How are you doing TC? Long time don't see you around.Now then!

Yup, been busy, so in lurking mode, but this weekend's been quieter than usual so I thought I'd drop in and start a for-fun thread.

Caught a few of you today, so it's been good!

Jhoemel
08-04-2012, 06:47 AM
Hahaha, seriously tc he asked that to you? hahaha, That was funny man :D

Thunder Child
08-04-2012, 06:53 AM
Hahaha, seriously tc he asked that to you? hahaha, That was funny man :DActually taken from a wall I was visiting, but the guy must be around L150 at least!!

Keeping well, Jhoemel? Followed you in the Forum quite a bit as I lurked here and there....

Jhoemel
08-04-2012, 07:02 AM
Wow man he got to that level and dont know the max vault. hahaha

By the way there was a guy that didnt know adding allies will improve his stats and stayed in the double digits allie count. Doesnt care about density and attack and attack his way to level 150. His stats is crappy but managed to win 28k battles. And looks confused when I told him about camping. :)

Yeah Im doing well tc, i have been lurking more than posting too these days. I cant see a lot of threads these days to post something. But still my luck in crate events and boss event stayed the same. Crappy luck to say the least :)

Hassleham
08-04-2012, 07:19 AM
Now that's just embarrassing! I've seen a guy with over 2000 allies talking to someone on their wall and he was saying he'd added hundreds of allies in the last few days and still hadn't got any stronger and had no idea why hahaha

magepker
08-04-2012, 07:24 AM
Uhm, i recently told someone that the attack and defense he see's in my profile are unboosted, he called me a cheater and said hea going to report me for boosting =| i tried to explain boost buildings and he refused to believe me and told me that hes going to get me banned.

Thunder Child
08-04-2012, 07:25 AM
Now that's just embarrassing! I've seen a guy with over 2000 allies talking to someone on their wall and he was saying he'd added hundreds of allies in the last few days and still hadn't got any stronger and had no idea why hahahaDid you stop to help after you picked yourself up, or move on to the next helpless case?

Hassleham
08-04-2012, 07:28 AM
Did you stop to help after you picked yourself up, or move on to the next helpless case?

If they don't have the initiative to search for help on the internet, i prefer to just sit back and watch :P

Jhoemel
08-04-2012, 07:38 AM
Now that's just embarrassing! I've seen a guy with over 2000 allies talking to someone on their wall and he was saying he'd added hundreds of allies in the last few days and still hadn't got any stronger and had no idea why hahaha

Wow he really need help man, hahaha

Jhoemel
08-04-2012, 07:39 AM
Uhm, i recently told someone that the attack and defense he see's in my profile are unboosted, he called me a cheater and said hea going to report me for boosting =| i tried to explain boost buildings and he refused to believe me and told me that hes going to get me banned.

He thinks you are using dope to boost your stats man. hahaha

CAPT.GIN
08-04-2012, 07:45 AM
Haha this is great...

Everson25
08-04-2012, 07:46 AM
It's amazing we still find those kind of players on these levels. Its really hilarious!

CAPT.GIN
08-04-2012, 07:51 AM
It's amazing we still find those kind of players on these levels. Its really hilarious!

Tell me about it... If you go read the commits in the app store for MW a lot of people are saying how many allies they have and that there in thousands thinking its gonna increase there stats I just laugh at all of them.

el_gringo
08-04-2012, 07:58 AM
It's amazing we still find those kind of players on these levels.

Not that amazing, given we still see 'repost this message on ten walls' bollocks!

Q Raider
08-04-2012, 01:54 PM
Not that amazing, given we still see 'repost this message on ten walls' bollocks!

Had a laugh when I spotted that message on Stephen's wall (Speedump) recently. Kind of figure the stats or inventory check might give a hint that he either doesn't need it or was already using it.

buyshalom
08-04-2012, 02:35 PM
alliance? add me XXXXXXXXX. best example I can think of.

albeezy
08-04-2012, 02:48 PM
was it this guy TC. I posted this in the funny pics thread a while back

Saw this post on a rival's wall - "he has to get used to the fact that vaulting money protects it?"

http://i46.servimg.com/u/f46/17/56/93/28/what_d11.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=15&u=17569328)

How do you get to level 117 and still have to get used to the fact that the vault protects your money

http://i46.servimg.com/u/f46/17/56/93/28/level_11.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=16&u=17569328)

Q Raider
08-04-2012, 04:45 PM
"yu r the strongest one of my grunt allies"...

Skyser30518
08-04-2012, 09:07 PM
I had an incident a couple of days ago that made me sit back and say "REALLY!!"

I was going down my list doing random attacks looking for money. Hit a guy for a little over 1 mil.

A few hours later he post on my wall "thx for stealing my money plz leave my base alone as i leave yours i paid for that million dollars n u stole it" He then tries to raid me and fails. post "cant raid"

I thought about responding and letting him know he's a fool if he purchased money above his vault limit, but I just let him be.

Two days later he tries to raid me. Fails again. I attack and take another 750k from him. He sends me a message "i dont play this game to steal other peoples money so plz dont take my money" Really!!! I sent him back a message "You asked me to leave you alone and I did. Then you raid me?! Game on. BTW, this is a WAR game."

Haven't heard back from him.

Skyser30518
08-04-2012, 09:52 PM
Wow man he got to that level and dont know the max vault. hahaha

By the way there was a guy that didnt know adding allies will improve his stats and stayed in the double digits allie count. Doesnt care about density and attack and attack his way to level 150. His stats is crappy but managed to win 28k battles. And looks confused when I told him about camping. :)

Yeah Im doing well tc, i have been lurking more than posting too these days. I cant see a lot of threads these days to post something. But still my luck in crate events and boss event stayed the same. Crappy luck to say the least :)
Hey Jhoemel, I don't post often, but follow the forum regularly and have come to respect you and your post. That being said, It's not all bad having low allies. I consider myself "camping" at an ally level. I understand density and allies and feel I have a pretty good grasp of the game. Currently level 94, 31 allies, 8200att, 8600def.
The pros:
I've only been playing since May. (To give you an idea, started upgrading my vault on the first day I started playing, have never missed an upgrade, and have 52 hours till I hit 10 mil.) :)
There are not many people in my ally bracket that can match my att and def. Therefore, I have made large upgrades. Two level 2 Nanos, 2 level 5 oil platforms, and a level 3 space center.
I haven't had to worry about me being hit for large sums of money. I make between 10 and 15 mil a day doing PVP.
I've made Major and unlocked the elite ops helicopter.
I very rarely loose units when attacking and raiding, allowing me to carry more valor units without fear of losing them.
Have built every money building, except gold buildings, max rail guns, max mine fields, and max sams.

Cons:
Took a lot of attacks to make major. lol.
I am always sitting on a decent amount of cash when an upgrade finishes, so I spend it on whatever the most expensive thing I have available for upgrade with the cash I have. Thus neglecting my unit buildings and boost buildings.
No Friday night fight for me. No one is going to drop to 30 allies.
Eventually I'm going to hit a level where the alliy bracket expands and I will find myself vulnerable. (Although, I'm still building my density through events and storing valor points.

Overall, my strategy is working to my advantage right now. It's too hard to pass up on the easy money and big upgrades. I used to read everybody's strategy for how they were going to build their first Nano by selling buildings or trying to time it where they couldn't get attacked. I just built one after another when I unlocked it.

Let me know what you think.

BTW, no chance with the boss events. lol.

Jhoemel
08-04-2012, 10:15 PM
Hey Jhoemel, I don't post often, but follow the forum regularly and have come to respect you and your post. That being said, It's not all bad having low allies. I consider myself "camping" at an ally level. I understand density and allies and feel I have a pretty good grasp of the game. Currently level 94, 31 allies, 8200att, 8600def.
The pros:
I've only been playing since May. (To give you an idea, started upgrading my vault on the first day I started playing, have never missed an upgrade, and have 52 hours till I hit 10 mil.) :)
There are not many people in my ally bracket that can match my att and def. Therefore, I have made large upgrades. Two level 2 Nanos, 2 level 5 oil platforms, and a level 3 space center.
I haven't had to worry about me being hit for large sums of money. I make between 10 and 15 mil a day doing PVP.
I've made Major and unlocked the elite ops helicopter.
I very rarely loose units when attacking and raiding, allowing me to carry more valor units without fear of losing them.
Have built every money building, except gold buildings, max rail guns, max mine fields, and max sams.

Cons:
Took a lot of attacks to make major. lol.
I am always sitting on a decent amount of cash when an upgrade finishes, so I spend it on whatever the most expensive thing I have available for upgrade with the cash I have. Thus neglecting my unit buildings and boost buildings.
No Friday night fight for me. No one is going to drop to 30 allies.
Eventually I'm going to hit a level where the alliy bracket expands and I will find myself vulnerable. (Although, I'm still building my density through events and storing valor points.

Overall, my strategy is working to my advantage right now. It's too hard to pass up on the easy money and big upgrades. I used to read everybody's strategy for how they were going to build their first Nano by selling buildings or trying to time it where they couldn't get attacked. I just built one after another when I unlocked it.

Let me know what you think.

BTW, no chance with the boss events. lol.

Thanks man. And yeah you have been doing the right thing. Do those upgrades before going in the whale territory. That was my mistake before. I dont know the forums before and went to the whale territory straight on and its a mistake im still paying right now. I dont have patience back then.

So what you are doing is a good strategy since you rarely lose units. By the way can you define "rarely"? And you are getting lots of money in pvp which is good too.

The only cons of it is the valor missions that you cant do but you cant catch that up when you hit the whale territory and go full allies man. You are doing well and keep up the good work.

And on the side note, no chance in the boss events too :)

Skyser30518
08-04-2012, 10:29 PM
Rarely [rair-lee]

-adverb
on rare occasios; infrequently; seldom.

Skyser30518
08-04-2012, 10:32 PM
Actually, my stamina is 45. I can blow through it a couple of times if I am attacking people at my ally level. If I start attacking people higher (twice my ally level), I start to lose more units. I don't have the glitch though. I tried uping my allies and found my casualty rate shot up. I've found, through trial and error, that 31 is just about right for me right now. At times if I'm attacking lower allies, farming, I can do 200 plus attacks without any loses.

Jhoemel
08-04-2012, 10:51 PM
Actually, my stamina is 45. I can blow through it a couple of times if I am attacking people at my ally level. If I start attacking people higher (twice my ally level), I start to lose more units. I don't have the glitch though. I tried uping my allies and found my casualty rate shot up. I've found, through trial and error, that 31 is just about right for me right now. At times if I'm attacking lower allies, farming, I can do 200 plus attacks without any loses.

I see i asked you to define rarely to see if you have the glitch. But all you lose is high valor units right?

Skyser30518
08-04-2012, 10:57 PM
I see i asked you to define rarely to see if you have the glitch. But all you lose is high valor units right?
Correct, my lowest unit going into battle is my hardened marine. I use 4 of them and have 35. Normally, I lose am Expert attack drone.

Skyser30518
08-04-2012, 11:00 PM
Actually, just checked, I use 3 ballistic missle subs and none of my marines anymore. Even with me losing a unit here and there, I am growing my valor again. (Spent it all earlier to ward off a few people with lower stats that coiuld beat me one out of 5 attacks)

Jhoemel
08-04-2012, 11:17 PM
I see, but if one dies it hurts

Hassleham
08-05-2012, 01:40 AM
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x46/dobbinish/d844f405.jpg

mickymacirl
08-05-2012, 03:14 AM
Yep I've been asked vault limit a couple of times and always redirect the player to the forums!