PDA

View Full Version : Emerald Dragon 20% health recovery

The1nONLY
08-03-2012, 10:17 PM
For those who has this.... Is it working for you for the boss event? I dont see it working but could be wrong

Mordekaiser
08-03-2012, 10:50 PM
For those who has this.... Is it working for you for the boss event? I dont see it working but could be wrong

It's working

The1nONLY
08-03-2012, 11:36 PM
It's workingUm not that I dont trust you... Got proof? How long it take to get full health back from the 20% recovery? Im too lazy to time it, anyways you could be a funzio spy

GetItOn
08-04-2012, 12:44 AM
Um not that I dont trust you... Got proof? How long it take to get full health back from the 20% recovery? Im too lazy to time it, anyways you could be a funzio spy

I regenerate enough health for 2 hits in 21 mins instead of 26 now. Seems to be working fine.

Full health in 80 mins.

This last one seemed to be kind of glitchy tho. I Attk, no DMG is done bounces me out like I need more health, then I went back in and hit him 2x.

The1nONLY
08-04-2012, 02:54 AM
Ok it does seem to be clean and a bonus to those that does have it for the boss event.

Tiki
08-04-2012, 07:21 AM
I regenerate enough health for 2 hits in 21 mins instead of 26 now. Seems to be working fine.

Full health in 80 mins.

This last one seemed to be kind of glitchy tho. I Attk, no DMG is done bounces me out like I need more health, then I went back in and hit him 2x.

I have the same issue. Once I use up my health I check to see how long it will be before I can attack again, it always states 20 minutes. However after 20 minutes I get the fight screen but when I try to attack it kicks me to the "buy some health with gems" screen. I then go back in and it let's me attack (sometimes I have to do this a couple of times before I can attack).

The1nONLY
08-04-2012, 07:41 AM
I have the same issue. Once I use up my health I check to see how long it will be before I can attack again, it always states 20 minutes. However after 20 minutes I get the fight screen but when I try to attack it kicks me to the "buy some health with gems" screen. I then go back in and it let's me attack (sometimes I have to do this a couple of times before I can attack). happen exactly the same to me as you mention Its just a glitch even if you exit game and come back in it still happens until the boss goes away

Mordekaiser
08-05-2012, 07:20 PM
happen exactly the same to me as you mention Its just a glitch even if you exit game and come back in it still happens until the boss goes away

I get the same thing too, after 20m I try to fight again and after attacking get kicked out to the low health screen. I'll time it the next time, I bet it lets you in after the full 26m go past. (normally get kicked out several times) If that's the case then what's the point of having the dragon.

Did you guys open up a support ticket?

yomoney
08-05-2012, 07:28 PM
it is not working my health regenerates every 20 min then i attack totally free player not one dime

Mordekaiser
08-05-2012, 07:40 PM
I get the same thing too, after 20m I try to fight again and after attacking get kicked out to the low health screen. I'll time it the next time, I bet it lets you in after the full 26m go past. (normally get kicked out several times) If that's the case then what's the point of having the dragon.

Did you guys open up a support ticket?

Confirmed, it let me attack him again after the full 26min expired.

Request received: Kingdom Age Issue Report (ticket #177507)

GetItOn
08-05-2012, 08:14 PM
Confirmed, it let me attack him again after the full 26min expired.

Request received: Kingdom Age Issue Report (ticket #177507)

Definitely a glitch in the bonus.

Mordekaiser
08-06-2012, 07:22 AM
Did you also notice that when you come back if you have more than 26 health say 33 health the boss will hit you for 32, so he's hitting for more than the normal 25.

GetItOn
08-06-2012, 09:29 AM
Did you also notice that when you come back if you have more than 26 health say 33 health the boss will hit you for 32, so he's hitting for more than the normal 25.

Yes! That happens to me too.

Mordekaiser
08-09-2012, 07:17 PM
Looks like they fixed the glitch of being kicked out after 20mins. Too bad there's only 8 hours left in the event :(